Author Topic: UFC 141 - Brock Lesnar is a pussy - and retires  (Read 36365 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: UFC 141 - Brock Lesner is the biggest pussy!
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2011, 10:34:04 PM »
he had to fight, right?  contractually, or he'd be fuct?

he probably wanted to end the MMA when he got sick, but just had to play out the string and let the MMA get rich for another 2 years form him?

was that how the contract worked for him?

MikMaq

Re: IS BROCK LESNAR THE BIGGEST PUSSY TO EVER WALK THE EARTH ?????
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2011, 10:35:28 PM »
How about i don't shut up...then what?  :D

another one telling me how old i am..thanks, i forgot for a second  ::)
It's not that you forgot, your oblivious to how others see you, your ego distortions think anyone that speaks against you must be flawed in some way, in reality your behavior is just immature and mildly delusional. ****And yes insert sons and daughters here. ****

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2011, 10:38:32 PM »
Dana just said Brock thought his Ribs were broke

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2011, 10:55:29 PM »
he had to fight, right?  contractually, or he'd be fuct?

he probably wanted to end the MMA when he got sick, but just had to play out the string and let the MMA get rich for another 2 years form him?

was that how the contract worked for him?

I admire Brock for trying although you are probably right that he wanted to end the MMA after he became ill.  He beat Shane Carwin very impressively but the next two fights did not end as he wanted.  I suppose some champions have a better sense of when to retire than others.  Dorian vs. Ronnie, for example.  Mariusz Pudzianowski picked a good time to retire.  I think in the extremes of anything, be it fighting, bodybuilding, powerlifting, or anything else, its highest echelon champions about a ten year window, with some shorter and some longer.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2011, 11:10:50 PM »
Pro fighters get hit with liver shots all the time. And yes they fucking hurt. And they even sometimes bring you down to a knee. However, professional fighter these days rarely get knocked out by a liver shot. A liver shot is one of the worst shots you can take but also can recoop very quickly from. Its nothing like getting hit in the nutz. Pro's get hit in the liver all the time and gut it out. If you're not used to getting hit there, it will produce puking. Its obvious that Brock has rarely taken some good liver shots.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2011, 11:16:53 PM »
Pro fighters get hit with liver shots all the time. And yes they fucking hurt. And they even sometimes bring you down to a knee. However, professional fighter these days rarely get knocked out by a liver shot. A liver shot is one of the worst shots you can take but also can recoop very quickly from. Its nothing like getting hit in the nutz. Pro's get hit in the liver all the time and gut it out. If you're not used to getting hit there, it will produce puking. Its obvious that Brock has rarely taken some good liver shots.

Fucking pussies  >:(

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2011, 11:32:34 PM »
Lesnar lost before he even entered in the ring!
Lesnar was so scared of his opponent that he even forget to applied his game plan: a take down. And instead tried to box with a kickboxer,LOL!
Obviously Lesnar do not have what it takes to be an MMA fighter because he is afraid to be hit by punches!
Lesnar is too much of PUSSY in order to be an MMA fighter or a boxer.
Lesnar should stick to the fake WWE fight and entertain kids and retarded adults!

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2011, 11:46:48 PM »
He's a pussy...plain and simple...I'm embarrassed for him..he's such a fucking big whiny bitch..for real....grow a  set, and stop with the fucking excuses

he won the national title in collegiate wrestling division 1 heavyweight and you call him a pussy hahahhaahhahahahahah

you are the biggest piece of shit on this site...a liar who claimed to be 245 at 13% bodyfat in his 40s lol

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2011, 11:59:29 PM »
I think Overeem would beat Brock probably 10 out of 10 times, there was no competition in that fight. Alistair had absolutely zilch respect for Lesnars striking and even made a show of it by destroying Brock in a sort of peaceful way without a single punch to the face lol. We just saw an accomplished martial artist make short work of a guy people are calling the baddest man on the fucking planet !  :D

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2011, 02:51:56 AM »
he mad 400k for getting beat up..not bad
irongearco.com

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2011, 02:54:00 AM »
Lesnar was so scared of his opponent that he even forget to applied his game plan: a take down. And instead tried to box with a kickboxer,LOL!
Obviously Lesnar do not have what it takes to be an MMA fighter because he is afraid to be hit by punches!
Lesnar should stick to the fake WWE fight and entertain kids and retarded adults!
QFT
Like swede

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2011, 03:20:05 AM »
Lesnar could have won, but decided to spare Overeems life since his mother needs him right now.
As for Lesnar being called a pussy - he at least tried to milk MMA and did quite well. I don't know if I would enter the ring with Overeem for 400k.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2011, 03:20:26 AM »
LOL....what a fucking disgrace...he should be dragged into the parking lot and shot in the back of the head

Dana White needs to just accept that he's a big, scary looking PUSSY who can't fight to save his life...Hahaahaahaaahaaah aaahaaahaa  :D :D :D :D :D :D

This, this, this!!!!

I heard that Swede has killed himself! I would have loved to be in the same room as him when he was watching this. It would have been worth the money!!!

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2011, 04:31:44 AM »
LOL....what a fucking disgrace...he should be dragged into the parking lot and shot in the back of the head

Dana White needs to just accept that he's a big, scary looking PUSSY who can't fight to save his life...Hahaahaahaaahaaah aaahaaahaa  :D :D :D :D :D :D

100% CORRECT !! "can't fight to save his life." Agreed

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2011, 05:24:40 AM »

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2011, 05:39:06 AM »

Lol that cracked me up! so true!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2011, 06:00:06 AM »
It's not that you forgot, your oblivious to how others see you, your ego distortions think anyone that speaks against you must be flawed in some way, in reality your behavior is just immature and mildly delusional. ****And yes insert sons and daughters here. ****

My God...don't you have anything better to do than follow me around like a jilted lover...trying to get me to " see things your way" ....seriously you are creepy at this point...are you gay or something?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 31, 2011, 06:03:43 AM »
he won the national title in collegiate wrestling division 1 heavyweight and you call him a pussy hahahhaahhahahahahah

you are the biggest piece of shit on this site...a liar who claimed to be 245 at 13% bodyfat in his 40s lol

AAWWWWW......are you sore that your hero got embarrassed,  and looked like a total bitch ??

He needs to stick to the fake fighting where he always wins  ;)

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: December 31, 2011, 06:06:27 AM »
I think its plain for all to see now that Brock was washed up even before the Cain fight. All the verbal he came out with was just a way to see if he could get himself to believe he was still able to fight and it was clear that he has no self belief left - once that goes youre easy pickings for anyone. I think he took the fight knowing he would lose and had already planned to retire as he offered absolutely nothing in terms of offence, and i think he had genuine opportunities to take the fight to the mat but psyched himself out of it.

Hell of a shame to see him go out this way, i am a genuine fan of his and was gutted to see him humbled so easily. But he's 34, has financial stability and can now get on with whatever he wants to in life be it wrestling, acting etc. Like it or not he was champion and has left his mark in the sport.

I still cant buy into the Overeem hype - not sure why - but he and JDS make a MUCH better matchup that JDS & Brock. He is an excellent fighter though but we'll see with time how he is remembered in UFC.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 31, 2011, 06:15:57 AM »
I think its plain for all to see now that Brock was washed up even before the Cain fight. All the verbal he came out with was just a way to see if he could get himself to believe he was still able to fight and it was clear that he has no self belief left - once that goes youre easy pickings for anyone. I think he took the fight knowing he would lose and had already planned to retire as he offered absolutely nothing in terms of offence, and i think he had genuine opportunities to take the fight to the mat but psyched himself out of it.

Hell of a shame to see him go out this way, i am a genuine fan of his and was gutted to see him humbled so easily. But he's 34, has financial stability and can now get on with whatever he wants to in life be it wrestling, acting etc. Like it or not he was champion and has left his mark in the sport.

I still cant buy into the Overeem hype - not sure why - but he and JDS make a MUCH better matchup that JDS & Brock. He is an excellent fighter though but we'll see with time how he is remembered in UFC.

One thing for sure....he'll be remembered as the Guy who pounded Cock Chestnar into retirement

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #70 on: December 31, 2011, 06:23:12 AM »
 ;D  So this is the sport that is supposed to kill boxing ?????  okay then .   :D

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #71 on: December 31, 2011, 06:23:35 AM »

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 31, 2011, 06:24:27 AM »

One thing for sure....he'll be remembered as the Guy who pounded Cock Chestnar into retirement

Haha ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: I
« Reply #73 on: December 31, 2011, 06:26:10 AM »
told you all that Brock does NOT like to get hit...
Or kicked hard in the stomach it seems - he never did have the stomach for the big leagues - no diverticulitis pun intended
V

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 31, 2011, 06:31:36 AM »

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! look.at Lesnar sitting there on the ground....utterly defeated,  knowing full well Overeem could have ended his life if he wanted too.

A total fraud......exposed, being forced to swallow the fact that he's not tough...he's not a "badass"...he's not even an average fighter...be's a fucking coward who's afraid to take a punch. And once he was FORCED to fight guys he couldn't just throw around..,he was terrified and looking for any excuse to quit.

I hope his "disease" kills him....LOLOL