Author Topic: UFC 141 - Brock Lesnar is a pussy - and retires  (Read 36383 times)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Re: UFC 141 - Brock Lesner is the biggest pussy!
« Reply #125 on: December 31, 2011, 10:27:36 AM »
That last kick to the body was brutal, could hear the contact thud over the crowd noise. Brutal sport. People destroying each other for our entertainment. Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate...

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #126 on: December 31, 2011, 10:29:27 AM »
I don't know what fight your guys were watching.

Brock was busy throwing leg kicks, attempting takedowns and even landed a bruising right hand that cut Overeem's eyelid. I had Lesnar winning the round before he got caught with the liver kick (Which looked like a low blow IMO)

Are you kidding me, he landed one jab at the beginning of the round. All down hill after that.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #127 on: December 31, 2011, 10:30:35 AM »
I don't know what fight your guys were watching.

Brock was busy throwing leg kicks, attempting takedowns and even landed a bruising right hand that cut Overeem's eyelid. I had Lesnar winning the round before he got caught with the liver kick (Which looked like a low blow IMO)

You know nothing about MMA - now piss off!
V

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #128 on: December 31, 2011, 10:31:25 AM »
who ever thought brock had a chanse is dellusional.

I allways cheered for overeem, allthough I'm not willing to have sex with my faverut fighter unlike some male fans here *cough*  ::)

lol, brock may be on top of his wife, but his wife has her eyes closed thinking overeem :D , lol, outed.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #129 on: December 31, 2011, 10:32:12 AM »
That last kick to the body was brutal, could hear the contact thud over the crowd noise. Brutal sport. People destroying each other for our entertainment. Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate...
Piss off idiot and grow up, life is about destroying each other, learn some game theory
V

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #130 on: December 31, 2011, 10:38:50 AM »
you are very wrong!
A well placed liver shot will ko everyone!
And it gurts like hell!
Ko to the chin you wake up aftterwards like wtf happened to me?
Livershot feels like you are dying.....
Nobody guts out a well placed livershot!

All's im saying is liver shots don't knock you out. They will put you down and the pain is basically something most can't handle but they don't knock you the fuck out were you don't know whats going on. KO to the chin is a whole different story. Look at the Machida/Jones fight. 98% of all fighters would have tapped when Jones choked him out. Machida didn't. And Machida also wouldn't throw in the towel from a liver shot. Don't get me wrong, you're right about livershoots feeling like your dying, but many top notch boxers have dealt with a well placed livershots.

Myra

• Getbig II
« Reply #131 on: December 31, 2011, 10:41:39 AM »
HAHAHA, literally :D

he was overwhelmed by overeems physical appearance alone haha :D, brock has very shity striking skills, and has 100 times less experience than overeem.

I knew all along brock would lose, it's just simple science... haha, look at those two. One is a guy who trains in the gym. The other guy is a tremendous athlete and dedicated warrior, big difference.

I guess overeem will now go fuck brock lesnars white wife and tell brock to shut the hell up :D

x2

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #132 on: December 31, 2011, 10:44:13 AM »
Piss off idiot and grow up, life is about destroying each other, learn some game theory

No body knows what life is about, for example different philosophers have had different ideas about the meaning of life. Also, where did I say that life is not about destroying one another?

But good luck with your idea that "life is about destroying each other", champ.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: December 31, 2011, 10:56:22 AM »
All's im saying is liver shots don't knock you out. They will put you down and the pain is basically something most can't handle but they don't knock you the fuck out were you don't know whats going on. KO to the chin is a whole different story. Look at the Machida/Jones fight. 98% of all fighters would have tapped when Jones choked him out. Machida didn't. And Machida also wouldn't throw in the towel from a liver shot. Don't get me wrong, you're right about livershoots feeling like your dying, but many top notch boxers have dealt with a well placed livershots.
.A body shot is not the same as a liver shot .

.Not all body shots hurt   

.Not all punch to the chin are going to knock you out

.Pain can vary 1 to 10 in the pain intensity scale

.In boxing you can take a knee, sometimes 8 sec it's all you need to get you wind back .

I hope this helps

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 31, 2011, 12:02:08 PM »
anyone got a link for the fight? Youtube only seems to have highlights or promo

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: December 31, 2011, 12:33:21 PM »

:D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #136 on: December 31, 2011, 12:38:33 PM »
Never realised getbig would turn into this a few years ago when I first started posting about mma lol.

I would be up for an avatar bet that jds wins over overeme though.

I think jds mentioned hes healthy again in a week or so. add around 3.5 months to that since overeem didn't taake any real damage and this fight is probably on. If overeems mom stays healthy that is. If she gets sick again I assume Overeem might want a break.

edit* apparnetly overeem said he wants to fight in the summer. Jds wants to fight in may. Dana will probalby make dis happen before summer hopefully.

Well I'm sure they will call you and ask for advice on how to handle these things  ::)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: December 31, 2011, 12:57:03 PM »
when u get hit in the side, it's necessarily a live shot, it's just getting punched in a vulerable area, hard to breathe when that happens, but if u are going down from it then you just want to get out of the fight. of those body shots in the highlight video, only roy jones' was what people call a ko body shot, he broke the dude's ribs

in the case of lesnar, that was simply a middle kick and it was not a strong one, the knees were strong and had good form, but they did not hurt all that much either... lesnar just wanted to get paid and get out

watch his post fight interview, he is not hurt at all, he's just a pro wrestler playing games with a fighter who dont play games lol, i knew it was going to be brutal and embarrassing because overeem holds back never, he lets you come at him and when he figures you out he starts to take the risk of punching you, he is on the level of jose aldo, a good fighter, which is rare these days

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #138 on: December 31, 2011, 01:03:04 PM »
when u get hit in the side, it's necessarily a live shot, it's just getting punched in a vulerable area, hard to breathe when that happens, but if u are going down from it then you just want to get out of the fight. of those body shots in the highlight video, only roy jones' was what people call a ko body shot, he broke the dude's ribs

in the case of lesnar, that was simply a middle kick and it was not a strong one, the knees were strong and had good form, but they did not hurt all that much either... lesnar just wanted to get paid and get out

watch his post fight interview, he is not hurt at all, he's just a pro wrestler playing games with a fighter who dont play games lol, i knew it was going to be brutal and embarrassing because overeem holds back never, he lets you come at him and when he figures you out he starts to take the risk of punching you, he is on the level of jose aldo, a good fighter, which is rare these days
agreed bro, but those knees did hurt dude.... overeems knees are very hard... rib breakers....
Be Happy,
Optimus

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: December 31, 2011, 01:04:42 PM »
If you think that was bad watch how this Blond Russian knocks the mongrel Overeem out of the ring.

4:25  - Run Reem Run  :D

;D

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #140 on: December 31, 2011, 01:08:06 PM »
so in a mma match... dude gives other dude liver shot... dude goes to the ground in pain... fight stops...
the winner wins by??????? KO.
a well placed liver shot is a ko....
bas rutten made a sport out of ko'ing with liver shots.... when askes why... because these ko's hurt! they remember me for the rest of their lives.. lol!
a ko to the chin you go to sleep and wake up after a while, like wtf happened...
but livershots..... you experience the pain!!!
it is a ko......
Be Happy,
Optimus

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #141 on: December 31, 2011, 01:11:46 PM »
I'm frankly amazed at all of the experienced ring veterans here that have been knocked out by liver shots, and know exactly how it feels  ::)

The fucking "know-it-all" factor on this board is reaching ridiculous levels, it's fucking comical

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #142 on: December 31, 2011, 01:41:54 PM »
If you think that was bad watch how this Blond Russian knocks the mongrel Overeem out of the ring.

4:25  - Run Reem Run  :D

;D

Just a fluke.  Overeem was losing all those years because he was depleted from making light heavy.  Now that he doesn't do that he is a unstoppable fighting machine.  It has nothing to do with performance enhancing drugs.  Didn't you read the press release. hahaha
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #143 on: December 31, 2011, 01:59:14 PM »
so in a mma match... dude gives other dude liver shot... dude goes to the ground in pain... fight stops...
the winner wins by??????? KO.
a well placed liver shot is a ko....
bas rutten made a sport out of ko'ing with liver shots.... when askes why... because these ko's hurt! they remember me for the rest of their lives.. lol!
a ko to the chin you go to sleep and wake up after a while, like wtf happened...
but livershots..... you experience the pain!!!
it is a ko......

I'll concede how brutal liver kicks are.  :) But something tells me that Brock couldn't handle almost any hard kick to the mid-section let alone the liver. The man just doesn't have the reps of taking shots to the midsection like a K1 champ in Overeem who probably has a half million shots to the stomach area in practice/fights.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: December 31, 2011, 02:06:23 PM »
remember when lesnar won and everyone was saying "it was fixed"  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #145 on: December 31, 2011, 02:07:59 PM »
 ;D

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: December 31, 2011, 02:08:49 PM »
it was fixed.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: December 31, 2011, 02:22:09 PM »
you are very wrong!
A well placed liver shot will ko everyone!
And it gurts like hell!
Ko to the chin you wake up aftterwards like wtf happened to me?
Livershot feels like you are dying.....
Nobody guts out a well placed livershot!

Heath Herrings only TKO loss was from a liver kick, and that guy is tough as nails..

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: December 31, 2011, 02:23:04 PM »
lesnar finished far too easily, crap fight

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: December 31, 2011, 02:32:37 PM »
I'm frankly amazed at all of the experienced ring veterans here that have been knocked out by liver shots, and know exactly how it feels  ::)

The fucking "know-it-all" factor on this board is reaching ridiculous levels, it's fucking comical

X100

That's why I hate UFC fans .