Author Topic: Fedor Vs Satoshi Ichii.  (Read 8023 times)

suckmymuscle

Fedor Vs Satoshi Ichii.
« on: December 31, 2011, 06:19:34 PM »
  After losing 3 in a row, no one cares about Fedor anymore except for myself and the Japanese.

Japanese fans don't care whether a fighter wins or lose. To them, what matters is how much "Samurai spirit" you display and Fedor, overrated or not, always went in there to kill or be killed and never gave up. Therefore, Japanese fans love him.

And even though Satoshi Ichi is a can, holy fuck, this is domination on a ridiculous scale, like watching a man beating up a child with Down's Syndrome.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

johnny1

• Getbig IV
Re: Fedor Vs Satoshi Ichii.
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 06:23:02 PM »
 After losing 3 in a row, no one cares about Fedor anymore except for myself and the Japanese.

Japanese fans don't care whether a fighter wins or lose. To them, what matters is how much "Samurai spirit" you display and Fedor, overrated or not, always went in there to kill or be killed and never gave up. Therefore, Japanese fans love him.

And even though Satoshi Ichi is a can, holy fuck, this is domination on a ridiculous scale, like watching a man beating up a child with Down's Syndrome.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Talking about Natural Fighters that were Developed over Many Many Years this Guy IMO was as good a Example as you would Ever get, Great Champion should Get out now while hes still Mentally sound.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 06:28:53 PM »
  Wow, look at all the legendary fighters at the end hugging Fedor and bowing their heads to him. Epic respect!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 09:25:21 PM »
thanks, too lazyt to search yt

Happy New Year@!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 09:28:58 PM »
 he should have retired on top

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011, 09:35:17 PM »
he should have retired on top of my mom

FIXED

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2011, 09:36:47 PM »
Talking about Natural Fighters that were Developed over Many Many Years this Guy IMO was as good a Example as you would Ever get, Great Champion should Get out now while hes still Mentally sound.

Great fighter who still has a few victories left in him.   He needs to dump Russian mobster yes men and lose thirty pounds.
A

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2011, 10:28:13 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I W0ULDN'T SAY HE'S A CAN. HE'S A 2008 0LYMPIC G0LD MEDALIST IN JUD0. FED0R L00KED IMPRESSIVE.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2011, 10:56:00 PM »
  Fedor in his prime was the greatest, most amazing fighter the World has ever seen. He is the GOAT in all weight classes, and no one will ever compare to him. The Fedor of 2011, way past his prime, could still go 1-1 on 2 rounds against a man who outweighted him by 65 lbs. Lololol, in this video, at 1:14 to 1:17, you cannot even see Fedor's arms moving as he punches. And no, this is not in fast motion!!!!

"Fedor back in PRIDE reached the highest skill ceilling of any fighter ever."

- Anderson Silva

"Fedor Emelianenko"

- Shogun Ruas, answering the question of who he considers the greatest pound-for-pound MMA fighter in the World

"Fedor Emelianenko"

- GSP, answering the question of who he considers the greatest pound-for-pound fighter in the World

"Fedor is the greatest heavyweight in the World hands down. He is very well-rounded, dynamic, explosive. I would love to fight him."

- Randy Couture

"The two toughest fights of my career were my two fights against Fedor"

- Big Nog

"Fedor. I watched him fight in Japan and it was an awesome experience to watch how great he is in person."

- Jake Shields, answering the question of which fighter impressed him the most.

"I don't think I could beat Fedor now. He is the elite. I would have to prepare for six months for a fight with him."

- Shane Carwin

"Probably the greatest who ever live. He is on another level and cannot be touched...the way Fedor hits people man, it's like he is trying to kill people."

- Brendon Vera

"What I think of Fedor is that guy is a fucking savage. He is a savage. He is one of those rare heavyweights who is dangerous in all positions. I think he is a fucking monster."

- Joe Rogan

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2011, 11:39:40 PM »

"Fedor back in PRIDE reached the highest skill ceilling of any fighter ever."

- Anderson Silva

"Fedor Emelianenko"

- Shogun Ruas, answering the question of who he considers the greatest pound-for-pound MMA fighter in the World

"Fedor Emelianenko"

- GSP, answering the question of who he considers the greatest pound-for-pound fighter in the World

"Fedor is the greatest heavyweight in the World hands down. He is very well-rounded, dynamic, explosive. I would love to fight him."

- Randy Couture

"The two toughest fights of my career were my two fights against Fedor"

- Big Nog

"Fedor. I watched him fight in Japan and it was an awesome experience to watch how great he is in person."

- Jake Shields, answering the question of which fighter impressed him the most.

"I don't think I could beat Fedor now. He is the elite. I would have to prepare for six months for a fight with him."

- Shane Carwin

"Probably the greatest who ever live. He is on another level and cannot be touched...the way Fedor hits people man, it's like he is trying to kill people."

- Brendon Vera

"What I think of Fedor is that guy is a fucking savage. He is a savage. He is one of those rare heavyweights who is dangerous in all positions. I think he is a fucking monster."

- Joe Rogan

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The greatest failure to live up to his potential can always be pinpointed to the UFC not acquiring him.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2012, 12:28:21 AM »
  nog fought fedor three times

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2012, 01:24:41 AM »
yeah the guy was a can..or atleast new to mma. but fedor did look good against monson. although monson is past his prime he is still dangerous.
irongearco.com

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2012, 01:56:00 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Satoshi is an up and comer decorated judoka, not a can whom just lost to the arguably GOAT as you stated

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2012, 01:57:40 AM »
The greatest failure to live up to his potential can always be pinpointed to the UFC not acquiring him.
that was pure management issues

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2012, 01:59:07 AM »
Great fighter who still has a few victories left in him.   He needs to dump Russian mobster yes men and lose thirty pounds.
if he returns to the states he should fight at LHW

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2012, 04:11:49 AM »
Fedor was/is awesome - russia's counterweight to the almighty Rambo.
Mindspin should be impaled on the spear of destiny for calling him a hype.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2012, 06:35:49 AM »
 Fedor in his prime was the greatest, most amazing fighter the World has ever seen. He is the GOAT in all weight classes, and no one will ever compare to him.

I was actually going to whole heartedly agree with everything you said however didnt you state that if Overeem beat Jones he would be the GOAT?! Cant have it both ways, end of the day Fedor is without a doubt the greatest MMA fighter we may ever see in any weight class, any era. As of right now he stands alone and Alistair Overeem should only be considered as a man that would fetchhis underwear when he asks for a clean set - nothing more. There will never be a decent comparison between the 2.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2012, 06:55:47 AM »
Fedor is the best ever.

Even Tank Abbott, who respects nobody, said that Fedor is a warrior and that Fedor is the only active fighter that he respects.

I believe that Cain Velasquez also said that Fedor is the best MMA fighter ever.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2012, 08:49:56 AM »
Fedor was/is awesome - russia's counterweight to the almighty Rambo.
Mindspin should be impaled on the spear of destiny for calling him a hype.

What a horrible troll he is

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2012, 08:51:28 AM »
Fedor is the best ever.

Even Tank Abbott, who respects nobody, said that Fedor is a warrior and that Fedor is the only active fighter that he respects.

I believe that Cain Velasquez also said that Fedor is the best MMA fighter ever.

I remember Tank saying that, was real surprising since he never has anything good to say about anybody..

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2012, 08:56:02 AM »
that was pure management issues

You can't be the GOAT if you have management issues. That is why Mike Tyson has a big fucking ? next to his name compared to Muhammad Ali.

If you're stuck in a situation where your manager or management team is fucking with your career, then you're a chump.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2012, 11:15:50 AM »
I was actually going to whole heartedly agree with everything you said however didnt you state that if Overeem beat Jones he would be the GOAT?! Cant have it both ways, end of the day Fedor is without a doubt the greatest MMA fighter we may ever see in any weight class, any era. As of right now he stands alone and Alistair Overeem should only be considered as a man that would fetchhis underwear when he asks for a clean set - nothing more. There will never be a decent comparison between the 2.

Lol, it was a joke, man. I hate Jon Jones so much that I am willing to concede that any man who beats him in the GOAT. I am desperate to see Jones lose. I had huge hopes for Machida and he failed me. But of course Fedor is the GOAT.

Fedor is not only the greatest heavyweight ever(by far), but he is also the GOAT in all weight classes. How do we know this? Because the greatest fighters from other weight classes, like Anderson Silva, GSP, BJ Penn(former lightweight champion) and Shogun Ruas(former LHW champion) have said that Fedor is better than them and that they are humbled by him. Also, Fedor is the only fighter ever who routinely beat fighters who outweighted him by up to 100 lbs. GSP and Anderson always fight opponents who are either smaller than themselves or their size.

Fedor of 2004 would impale the UFC heavyweight division despite giving 50+ lbs to them. Just consider that the Fedor of 2011 could still go 1-1 on 2 rounds against a 6'5, 290 lbs monster. Now imagine what prime Fedor could do....

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2012, 11:54:02 AM »

Fedor of 2004 would impale the UFC heavyweight division despite giving 50+ lbs to them. Just consider that the Fedor of 2011 could still go 1-1 on 2 rounds against a 6'5, 290 lbs monster. Now imagine what prime Fedor could do....

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I would also say, without hesitation, that Fedor has always been steroid free.

I know somebody is going to read my post and say "c'mon you idiot! Everyone in MMA is on steroids. Everybody! No execptions!"

Well I will answer that in advance: "Bullsh#t! Fedor is a real man. Fedor is natural!"

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2012, 12:14:26 PM »
I would also say, without hesitation, that Fedor has always been steroid free.

I know somebody is going to read my post and say "c'mon you idiot! Everyone in MMA is on steroids. Everybody! No execptions!"

Well I will answer that in advance: "Bullsh#t! Fedor is a real man. Fedor is natural!"

I think hes natural too, he seems like a genuinely honest guy with a ton of integrity and couldn't see him doing anything that discrepant. I think hes as real and true to himself as you can get, no bullshit on that man..

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2012, 03:14:28 PM »
You can't be the GOAT if you have management issues. That is why Mike Tyson has a big fucking ? next to his name compared to Muhammad Ali.

If you're stuck in a situation where your manager or management team is fucking with your career, then you're a chump.
no youre a chump if you accept the terms on a UFC contract