Author Topic: Did Rumsfeld intentionally thwart defenses to let the plane hit the Pentagon?  (Read 60444 times)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
OzmO, the truth cannot be pursued while departed from what can be reasonably known.  It can't be done.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
OzmO, the truth cannot be pursued while departed from what can be reasonably known.  It can't be done.

::)
Yet you use what "should have" been done or lack of  in your argument even though its unrealistic. 

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
::)
Yet you use what "should have" been done or lack of  in your argument even though its unrealistic. 

What is?  The concept of initiating any order or any action under such circumstance?

OzmO

• Getbig V
What is?  The concept of initiating any order or any action under such circumstance?

So far, your suggestions as to what should have or what there as a lack of have been unrealistic, naive and ignorant.  Which is well highlighted in your fear and unwillingness to answer questions about them.

Do you believe everyone was just standing around waiting for Rumsfeld to order something?

I have misjudged you.

Jack, seriously, I am not just trying to insult you here, honestly are you in middle school?  because that is the level of your argument.  Beucase it translates to this:

"I am right and you can not ask any thing about it unless those questions support my argument and I also have the right change my story/angle anytime I want"

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
Do you believe everyone was just standing around waiting for Rumsfeld to order something?

I know that Rumsfeld personally instructed his assistants to wait for him in the Crisis Management room, where he did not appear until approximately one hour later, after the destruction had taken place.

OzmO

• Getbig V
I know that Rumsfeld personally instructed his assistants to wait for him in the Crisis Management room, where he did not appear until approximately one hour later, after the destruction had taken place.

Do you believe that if his 2 assistants were waiting for him, (on his instructions), that everyone else also was waiting for him to issue orders and therefore were doing nothing?

(Geez, your ignorance sure shows)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
Do you believe that if his 2 assistants were waiting for him, (on his instructions), that everyone else also was waiting for him to issue orders and therefore were doing nothing?

So you claim 'everyone else' behaved in a manner that would be expected, except Donald Rumsfeld.

What should this tell me?

OzmO

• Getbig V
So you claim 'everyone else' behaved in a manner that would be expected, except Donald Rumsfeld.

Nope.

What should this tell me?

Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to conclude.

(Geez, your ignorance sure shows)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
A lot of COINTELPRO techniques being used in this thread :-\

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
A lot of COINTELPRO techniques being used in this thread :-\

I've done some looking since you posted this, Snoman.  It's enough to make an awake person wonder.

If you could find it in yourself to post some examples from this thread, it would provide a great read.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
Again, let me help.
The answer, is no. He did not.  ;)

Was sure I'd responded to this, Shockwave, but can't find any follow-up here.

I would really like to know your thoughts on the subject.

???

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
If he did...

If you're talking to me, syntaxmachine, I would ask you to please be more specific.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
Please become at least passingly familiar with the discussion itself, including the opposition to the thread title, which you should know was changed mid-conversation.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
No, I will not read 14 pages of posts

Then I wouldn't know what to say to a person who would be so uninterested.

Maybe someday you will become interested, or really bored, and everything will change.

, especially since it is exceedingly obvious what I'm driving at despite my not having done so. Let me reformulate my previous post so that its larger point cannot be dodged by any further obstructionism: "If your favored theory regarding what happened on 9/11 were correct, what would you do about it?"

Do you see the problem with this approach?

OzmO

• Getbig V
Please become at least passingly familiar with the discussion itself, including the opposition to the thread title, which you should know was changed mid-conversation.

Lol how is that?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
Lol how is that?

Not sure what 'that' you mean.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
The question remains: what will you do if your theory about Rumsfeld's behavior - with its rather serious implications and all - ends up being correct?

It is correct.

If you would like to indicate doubt, please tell me how to reasonably assume otherwise.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
Not sure what 'that' you mean.

How was opposition to the thread title changed mid conversation?

OzmO

• Getbig V
Lol, this guy is on a different wavelength than us, and I don't think he is acting like this just to troll. His reading comprehension is shot or otherwise  he will ignore half the points you make and focus on a single phrase you say. It's liike talking with a malfunctioning robot, or rather, getting talked at by a malfunctioning robot (since it doesn't recognize anything you say)!

Yeah, that's pretty much the way it is with him.  I guess you read some of the pages.   :)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
How was opposition to the thread title changed mid conversation?

Ozmo, it is the thread title that was changed.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V

So...while claiming that you "will not read" the thread, you nonetheless find yourself passively hanging in the background, attempting to suggest doubt.

If you have reasons that go beyond "they wouldn't dare", please express them directly.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
Worry not, I'll not be 'passively hanging' any longer. The reason I posted at all was to posit a sensible question, one that I see you refuse to address. So, you can now remain here all by yourself and mull over your amazing theory into old age, free from interference. Best of luck!

Thanks for playing.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
Truth always defeats a lie.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
I'm a government operative sent to these boards (and others) to downplay foolproof, obviously true theories like your own. But you have managed to outwit me and I'm admitting this now because I'm extremely impressed by your logical rigor and analytical abilities. Just know that we are now monitoring your communications and tracking your movements because of what you're saying. Notice any vehicles with tinted windows lately?  ;D

For you and your loved ones' safety, try not to talk about this theory (which is obviously true) in public venues too overtly.

Thanks for playing.

You sound frustrated.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
Your logic and knowledge of politics has single-handedly trumped all the relevant experts and witnesses of the events in question, so of course I'm jealous and hence frustrated! You need to get started on your book and not limit your insights to internet message boards; this could be a big deal if it ever gets out.

Yet you're unable to argue against it.

Perhaps you could borrow from some of the "experts" to get started.