Author Topic: Did Rumsfeld intentionally thwart defenses to let the plane hit the Pentagon?  (Read 60307 times)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
I'm not interested in arguing against it. I'm interested in what you're going to do with this important knowledge in the real world independent of this message board, hence my interjection into the thread in the first place.

I think I may understand your mindset, wanting to possess special knowledge that the masses lack. It helps one feel special and it can be fun to obsess over such theories. However, I know you don't genuinely believe it, because to genuinely believe a thing is to act as if it is true . You're not acting as if this particular theory is true, because if it were there would be a lot of important stuff to do, like present the evidence to scholars/experts for analysis, help convince the unwashed masses of this important fact, and trying to discover a plausible explanation as to why Rumsfeld would do such a thing.

Hence, your presence here is constitutive of your not really believing the theory at hand. You want to obsess and argue and that's fine; just don't confuse this with genuine belief, which would entail actually behaving as if this conspiracy were true, not just talking about it.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
I think I may understand your mindset, wanting to possess special knowledge that the masses lack. It helps one feel special and it can be fun to obsess over such theories.

Maybe you are projecting someone else's feelings onto me.

However, I know you don't genuinely believe it, because to genuinely believe a thing is to act as if it is true . You're not acting as if this particular theory is true, because if it were there would be a lot of important stuff to do, like present the evidence to scholars/experts for analysis

The evidence is not hidden.

help convince the unwashed masses of this important fact, and trying to discover a plausible explanation as to why Rumsfeld would do such a thing.

There is an extremely plausible explanation...just one, in fact.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
What's the difference between the 2 hours that you use as a hypothetical, and the 34 minutes that it was in reality (if there wasn't communication anyway)?

There wasn't identified threats and overall situational confusion.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Did you mean to use this as an answer to my question you quoted? (Maybe you looked at the wrong question?)

Yes, unless I have misunderstood what you are asking or meaning.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
lol gimmick account vs gimmick account in this thread  8)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Re: Did Rumsfeld intentionally thwart defenses to let the plane hit the Pentagon?
« Reply #355 on: February 14, 2013, 08:35:09 AM »
lol gimmick account vs gimmick account in this thread  8)

Interesting theory.