Author Topic: Shelby Starnes  (Read 32345 times)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: Shelby Starnes
« Reply #100 on: January 04, 2012, 05:28:48 PM »
it realy is very simple but you need to listen what i say here,, resad it very slow so it is understood,,

when you take hgh into blood the fat burning aspect is as follow...

immediatly upon introsuction within first mili second fat is started to melt,, yes yes fat start to be worked on and realse within first momnet hgh go into blood,,,now at the same time ...SOME WATER RETENTION OCCURE....under this water new fibers are being created...you can see them in the 3 dimentional look your body take within couple days...but...the fat goes down while WATER GOES UP ,, with best gh as in phamra grade the water is low and the lines keep on improving but stil you have some water retention ....THAT IS IT..
there is no extra fat,, there is no occumilation of new fat,, you can eat whatevr the fuck you want ,, 3 or 4 normal meals a day and fat will not increase but decrease...

what will happen if you eat regular diet ...high in sodium...well the water WATER retention will increase it will be low due to the quality hgh but it will be little higher due to higher sodium etc which is good its good this is what you fucking want...

now!,, fat only go south ,, never increas only decrease while water go little higher cover COVER the physiqe most of it within the muscle that give you impressive look and litle of it between skin and muscle...well not little but % of it...

now!,, when you take gh out! is when water completly go ! and then!! you see what gh is and what it does,, the water go away within couple weeks and sudenly all this so call fat you thought you had..which ws indeed water....go away it hardens since it goes away like good lypo suction but only for water..you sudenly see the physiqe take a whole rugged apperance yet doesnt get smaller on you but remain REMAIN 3 dimentional!

this is why gh is superb ,,this is why diet not needed,, this is why senator shelby stern can walk around 190 lb 5'5  and this is why bunch of filts like tropopino  make money for they take gh on themselves while to you they give lots of brown rice ,,

you get it now? good

gh15 approved

I am going on a cruise for 7 nights in the middle of March. How soon before the cruise should I drop hgh? I was thinking of not dropping until the last day so that all the crap food and alcohol I consume on the ship isn't stored as fat. What should I do?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #101 on: January 04, 2012, 05:30:46 PM »
I am going on a cruise for 7 nights in the middle of March. How soon before the cruise should I drop hgh? I was thinking of not dropping until the last day so that all the crap food and alcohol I consume on the ship isn't stored as fat. What should I do?
Relax and have fun bro!!

dustin

« Reply #102 on: January 04, 2012, 05:33:41 PM »
Relax and have fun bro!!

Bingo. I'd cut it out maybe a week before and start relaxing even then. The less stressed I am, the better I look. Or perhaps I'm just happiest when I look my best?

Either way, the two are always in tandem. I usually drop anything that causes water retention a bit before I travel as they're usually harsher compounds (not GH, but AAS and oral ones in particular). Pin whatever I'm running AAS-wise right before I leave, then put on my Hata Blockas like big JC and live the dream for a week or two. 8)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #103 on: January 04, 2012, 05:46:37 PM »
DROP IT 10.3 DAYS OUT, REMEMBER TO STOP THE GRASS FED CREATINE ALSO ABOUT 8 DAYS OUT AT LEAST.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: January 04, 2012, 06:27:47 PM »
Relax and have fun bro!!

I'm not going to relax. I will party my ass of. Plenty of time to relax when I get home

Bingo. I'd cut it out maybe a week before and start relaxing even then. The less stressed I am, the better I look. Or perhaps I'm just happiest when I look my best?

Either way, the two are always in tandem. I usually drop anything that causes water retention a bit before I travel as they're usually harsher compounds (not GH, but AAS and oral ones in particular). Pin whatever I'm running AAS-wise right before I leave, then put on my Hata Blockas like big JC and live the dream for a week or two. 8)

no way. If I'm cutting it a week before, I need to be dam sure to micromanage every little calorie and carb so I look my best. Not taking any chances. I'll take a shot of test-e (so I have test in my system) and my usual test-p and tren-a the morning I leave. Then I will proceed to live the dream

DROP IT 10.3 DAYS OUT, REMEMBER TO STOP THE GRASS FED CREATINE ALSO ABOUT 8 DAYS OUT AT LEAST.

I dropped creatine 3 months ago. Never going to take it again either I don't think. It made absolutely no difference

dustin

« Reply #105 on: January 04, 2012, 06:57:31 PM »
no way. If I'm cutting it a week before, I need to be dam sure to micromanage every little calorie and carb so I look my best. Not taking any chances. I'll take a shot of test-e (so I have test in my system) and my usual test-p and tren-a the morning I leave. Then I will proceed to live the dream

Yeah? I never really got that much bloat from GH so I didn't know it's that much of a detriment.

Usually a day or two of lower water and some extra short esters with masteron in particular dries me right out. I take a little extra mast leading up to whatever it is I want to look shredded for and that usually does the trick. I'm Filipino too so I usually hold a lot more water than others (I'm extremely lean, but I still feel bloated you know)

Either way, hope you look and feel good, mang.

Impactedman

• Getbig II
  • youstinklikepoop
« Reply #106 on: January 04, 2012, 08:49:00 PM »
Starnes knows his shit. I'd hire him.

L.L

« Reply #107 on: January 04, 2012, 08:53:08 PM »
Speaking of good guys and masters of nutritition , do not forget about John Meadows aka Mountaindog ...doesnt get any more classy than that dude...trust me....his training methos are sick...each session changes in order of exercises, the order excesises are performed... i trained wtih a guy he was prepping and my body got sculpted like never before.

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: January 04, 2012, 09:17:52 PM »

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: January 04, 2012, 11:54:22 PM »
Bullshit LOL. Diet is not THAT meaningless. You make it sound like anyone can eat donuts all day and McDonalds, and skip meals here and skip meals there and walk around dry and shredded to the bone, looking like contest shape. Or even anything close to it.

I ain't sayin you need to eat like a bird, brocolli and rice, but if you go SERIOUSLY overboard on carbs, you will look like a fucking swimming pool no matter what drugs you are on. And depending how much water you are holding, you can look like you are fucking 15% bodyfat on a wet day when in reality you are like 6%. If you could just sail through everything, the fucking pros would look like gold 24/7.. Even back in the day before Insulina abuse, some bodybuilders... actually many still couldn't get in shape even for the damn stage.

Munzer.. the greatest abuser of them all had a ridiculously sharp diet along with the drug intake.
Stage condition is extreme, to get there you must follow a very strict diet along with drugs in your system, but to walk lean 7% year round one of the above will be enough.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #110 on: January 05, 2012, 04:03:54 AM »
Speaking of good guys and masters of nutritition , do not forget about John Meadows aka Mountaindog ...doesnt get any more classy than that dude...trust me....his training methos are sick...each session changes in order of exercises, the order excesises are performed... i trained wtih a guy he was prepping and my body got sculpted like never before.
Agreed,John`s a nice guy who knows his stuff!

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: January 05, 2012, 07:37:13 AM »

what????? Mr. grass fed man himself? Suggesting people spend 5x the amount on food like that as opposed to normal food that will yield exactly the same results?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: January 05, 2012, 07:39:22 AM »
Yeah? I never really got that much bloat from GH so I didn't know it's that much of a detriment.

Usually a day or two of lower water and some extra short esters with masteron in particular dries me right out. I take a little extra mast leading up to whatever it is I want to look shredded for and that usually does the trick. I'm Filipino too so I usually hold a lot more water than others (I'm extremely lean, but I still feel bloated you know)

Either way, hope you look and feel good, mang.

I get water retention either way. I am using rips if that mean anything. People say it gives more water retention but I have never used another HGH brand so I have nothing to compare it to. The thing is I want to look good for an entire week, not just one day.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #113 on: January 05, 2012, 09:22:00 AM »
what????? Mr. grass fed man himself? Suggesting people spend 5x the amount on food like that as opposed to normal food that will yield exactly the same results?
hahah, i saw that too on his website complete waste of money, he is a very hard trainer though, he trains at the EliteFTS gym with Dave Tate, theres a bunch of videos of them training on the EliteFTS account on youtube.

pitbulltank

• Getbig II
« Reply #114 on: January 05, 2012, 09:46:06 AM »

he promotes it more so for health reasons and u kno that....his training is sik with it...idk why you gotta be so disrespectful in how you talk about a guy like this, that tries to help people be healthier..i rememeber some of your threads from back on promuscle....i rememeber one in particular when you were asking "HELPPP me with my cholesterol problems" and your 25 fckn years old...im glad you got tha diet shit figured out amd...

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: January 05, 2012, 10:04:21 AM »
he promotes it more so for health reasons and u kno that....his training is sik with it...idk why you gotta be so disrespectful in how you talk about a guy like this, that tries to help people be healthier..i rememeber some of your threads from back on promuscle....i rememeber one in particular when you were asking "HELPPP me with my cholesterol problems" and your 25 fckn years old...im glad you got tha diet shit figured out amd...

lol who the hell is this jabroni. Actually I don't care

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: August 31, 2021, 08:00:58 PM »
Starnes knows his shit. I'd hire him.

You still alive?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #117 on: September 01, 2021, 12:08:07 AM »
LoL at "senator shelby stern" and "tropopino."  :D
Goddamn he was funny.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #118 on: September 01, 2021, 02:59:36 AM »
GH15 still alive?

Would love to see a back and forth with he and BHank-a-Dank...

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 01, 2021, 04:12:06 AM »
Would like to see if the gh15 era forumcels had any longevity.

Thread didn't age too well with regard to good guy shelby and "focused on health" John meadows

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #120 on: September 01, 2021, 05:38:59 AM »

Thread didn't age too well with regard to good guy shelby and "focused on health" John meadows

Yup... And a close call with "dustin" as well. Was the Getbigger "dustin" Mr. Hanshaw?

I like Dusty, but the old  "I do tiny cycles" and "I barely take anything" thing is a bit hard to believe...

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #121 on: September 01, 2021, 05:49:34 AM »
Yup... And a close call with "dustin" as well. Was the Getbigger "dustin" Mr. Hanshaw?

I like Dusty, but the old  "I do tiny cycles" and "I barely take anything" thing is a bit hard to believe swallow...

Fixed that for you  ;D
T

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 01, 2021, 05:52:16 AM »

Gesh, no kidding.

2007 era of GH15 EQ, Winny, Tren….would love to see those cholesterol numbers on any of those participants that kept hitting that throughout the years.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 01, 2021, 07:10:04 AM »
Gesh, no kidding.

2007 era of GH15 EQ, Winny, Tren….would love to see those cholesterol numbers on any of those participants that kept hitting that throughout the years.

Inspiring dumb kids to take big doses of hgh was also crazy. There must be a lot of acceleration of genetics defects/tumours from that. It's probably why the longevity of pros really took a hit from the 90s generation onwards.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: September 01, 2021, 07:11:29 AM »

I like Dusty, but the old  "I do tiny cycles" and "I barely take anything" thing is a bit hard to believe...

That Dustin was a chinky looking guy. He fell foul of the gh15 cult and had some elves turn up to his gym and I think his family might have got doxxed as well.