Author Topic: Shelby Starnes  (Read 32623 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Shelby Starnes
« Reply #125 on: September 01, 2021, 11:28:33 AM »
Yup... And a close call with "dustin" as well. Was the Getbigger "dustin" Mr. Hanshaw?

I like Dusty, but the old  "I do tiny cycles" and "I barely take anything" thing is a bit hard to believe...
It wasn't Hanshaw just se kid named Dustin. Quite a bit has come out on what a scammer gh15 is or whoever he is now. His fees from sources, all the free gear he's supposed to get, and I guess at some point he started wanting a percentage of sales from sources. All the talk of filt and in the end he was a total scammer

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #126 on: September 01, 2021, 11:51:06 AM »
If you read gh15's posts on this thread, his analysis of senator shelby stern is gold. And correct! People always made the mistake of thinking of him just being someone who talked about everyone being on astronomical doses but it was more than that. It was also delivered in an extremely humorous way.

Lots of people were reading getbig back then just for his posts. And most denied it.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #127 on: September 01, 2021, 01:11:40 PM »
He is correct about the drugs, HGH, etc. Dont need to count every morsel, every macro.
Shelby is 5'5" and went up 50 lbs. No amount of food-stuffing will do that without looking like a fat guy.
Food is important, but the gear and GH is what got him his 50 lbs...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #128 on: September 01, 2021, 02:37:10 PM »
He is correct about the drugs, HGH, etc. Dont need to count every morsel, every macro.
Shelby is 5'5" and went up 50 lbs. No amount of food-stuffing will do that without looking like a fat guy.
Food is important, but the gear and GH is what got him his 50 lbs...
OF COURSE,,

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: September 01, 2021, 03:03:31 PM »
It wasn't Hanshaw just se kid named Dustin. Quite a bit has come out on what a scammer gh15 is or whoever he is now. His fees from sources, all the free gear he's supposed to get, and I guess at some point he started wanting a percentage of sales from sources. All the talk of filt and in the end he was a total scammer

gh15 was right about a lot of things, but he was in this for the money.

The guys running that account probably made off with a shit ton of money.

He would also shake down sources for money.

A bunch of guys who were originally close to gh15 and helped started his website/forum exposed a bunch of this on a private forum that is no longer around.

All lies to push drugs. The Kigs, Strango, etc. All used to make money off people. He endorsed things to make a profit. Had his elves working PM's to suggest sources so gh15 didn't have to say anything. Strango made millions, but was a moron and ended up in prison.

However, i don't think he endorsed anything that was bad, so i give him credit for that.