Author Topic: Is 20iu a day too much?  (Read 33622 times)

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
Re: Is 20iu a day too much?
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2012, 08:55:48 AM »
if your using bunk kigtropin 20IU is fine.if you have some top shelf 10-15Iu's will do you fine unless you are planning on doing a show.

I was hours away from ordering thousands of dollars worth of kigs.  Thank god slinpimp made that thread.  I would have been fuckin pissed if I got burned. 

I guess the most noticeable thing about running 20ius is that I am full and pumped 24 hours a day.  I feel strong as hell at every moment throughout the day.  There is virtually zero down time. 

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2012, 10:37:19 AM »
I don't know if I am going to continue.  After 5 days of doing 20iu a day I got extremely ill.  I had the most extreme dysphoria and lethargy.  It was extremely unpleasant.  It felt very similar to an opiate withdrawal without the nausea and diahreah. Those symptoms have subsided for the most part (it's kingering a little).  I wonder if jumping to 20iu right away was foolish and if my body cant tolerate it. 

I can afford running 20iu indefinitely.  Should I if the symptoms go away?

I do a 5iu shot sub-q in the morning.  Then three 5iu shots IV throughout the day.  I am actually concerned it is too much, but I don't know if I am actually harming my body.

I know this is kinda clumsily worded so any insight is appreciated.

My hate for you is strong.
Boundary Breaker

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2012, 12:32:26 PM »
My hate for you is strong.

;D

It's very simple actually.  I ordered 16 kits.  8 were sold within 3 days for double the price.  Ordered 16 more.  Sold 8.  etc. etc. etc.

If you are a regular gym rat and still pay for your juice, you aren't trying hard enough.  I paid for my first cycle.  Since then I have never dropped a dime on it. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2012, 12:40:39 PM »

;D

It's very simple actually.  I ordered 16 kits.  8 were sold within 3 days for double the price.  Ordered 16 more.  Sold 8.  etc. etc. etc.

If you are a regular gym rat and still pay for your juice, you aren't trying hard enough.  I paid for my first cycle.  Since then I have never dropped a dime on it. 
  ;D there you go

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2012, 03:38:33 PM »
  ;D there you go

When are you going to hop on the growth, bombz?  People hate on your physique but you have some good size and structure.  If you did a fairly high dose of gh for a few months I guarantee you'd silence the haters.  Nevermind dieting issues.  I eat whatever I want for the most part and I still am getting more tight and cut, day by day. 

I'm sure when it comes down to it, you could afford to drop $1,000 - $1,500  on gh and transform, or rather, mutate your physique.  I guarantee you won;t regret it.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2012, 04:13:23 PM »
im actually going to try aa short run of it in a week or two. a buddy was kind enough to give my ass some charity.  i really dont have the funds to buy any myself. i barely come up with enough money to get myself aas. i dont work consistantly and when i do i spend most of my money going out to dinner with my gf, spending the night in hotels so we can sleep together since we both live with our parents, gas to go visit her since she lives 25 miles away.. shit like that. i find odd jobs and shit to pay for gear. im starting up a business program in march, and im going to get some student loans. im thinking about investing a bit of that money into some GH, but unless i can get a cosigner i wont be able to get anything but the federal stafford loan, which wont even cover the full cost of tuition. so we will see. its not entirely just that im lazy, i have some kind of physiological issue going on, if i dont get 10-12 hours of sleep i cant function properly, am only good for a few hours of work. and even getting out of bed after 12 hours of sleep is fucking chore. my body and mind both struggle against me, i have to fight from falling back asleep, getting my mind right.. not even able to think properly for about 15 minutes. i got prescribed some wellbutrin and prozac, both ssri's (anti depressants).. me and my doc think my energy and depression issues are caused by my past ecsacy abuse causing a lack of serotonergenic neurons... but the pills arent working at all for my energy issues, and only mildy increase my mood , but with some negative effects as well... blah.. now you know why im a broke fuck..

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2012, 07:50:11 AM »
damn dude, that really blows. i can truly empathize with your situation because i've had severe health problems plaguing my life for a decade.

hope you get better. also, i wonder what kind of an asshole would give you free hgh. you get accepted into obama's new bodybuilding welfare initiative??  :D

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2012, 08:10:43 AM »
I feel for you guys.  I went through some terrible shit as a child and hated and punished myself for over 15 years of on and off drug abuse.

I plan on doing the 20ius for amny months, if not a full year and see how my body transforms.  I plan on eventually dropping down to maybe 250mg test a week and 3-4iu gh ed.  Who knows though.

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2012, 08:17:50 AM »
Bro I envy you haha! I wish I could steadily afford 20iu gh/day

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2012, 10:51:00 AM »
Hey bro,

My protocol is normally as follows:

5ius upon waking up sub-q.  Another 5ius 3-4 hours later sub-q.
Then right before the gym 3iu sub-q.  Then I workout, have a 40 gram protien shake, then slam 7iu IV right after training. 

Overall, I've been making excellent progress.  It would have taken me probably 10 weeks to get to the point I am at now in only 3-4 weeks.  I really can't see any diminishing returns at this dose.  It really dose seem twice as good as when I was running 10ius.  It's starting to get somewhat costly though.  Going through 6 kits every 3 weeks adds up but why not spend a few grand and completely transform your physique? 

The tren hasn't even kicked in yet either! 

then your tren is shit ,, make no sense , change brand asap
Your messed up BLP!

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2012, 10:54:17 AM »
then your tren is shit ,, make no sense , change brand asap

agree, good tren kicks in the next day or two, body temp goes up, mind turns into the opposite direction etc :D
g2g

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2012, 02:20:45 PM »
Tren Enanthate

From well known, extremely trusted source (I'm 100% sure it's good)

vizman

• Getbig I
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2012, 02:51:29 PM »
Stayed at 20iu after a few day break at lower doses.  I've been on for about a month.  Excellent results so far.  Body recomp and good fat loss.  Strength is great (repped 405 10x yesterday).  I've been really full and pumped all day.  Good vascularity. 

Overall very pleased.  I can;t wait to see how I look in another 2-3 months.  I will probably update with pics shortly.

I get amazing strength gains from 10iu growth 10iu slin as well. I wish I could afford 20ius. :(

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2012, 03:31:01 PM »
Tren Enanthate

From well known, extremely trusted source (I'm 100% sure it's good)

even iphone make bad iphone , it happen , try tren ace ,, instead ,, or another bottle n say to company you fell nothing
Your messed up BLP!

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2012, 03:48:30 PM »
even iphone make bad iphone , it happen , try tren ace ,, instead ,, or another bottle n say to company you fell nothing

Well, I have this little thing called integrity so I wouldn't try and rip off the best source in the game.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2012, 04:03:06 PM »
you guys are freakin nuts to be using 20 iu daily, you've been listening to the gh pusher too much I think.  There is no reason to take that huge amount, and many reasons why not to. 

TEAM Nasser

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2012, 04:18:31 PM »
you guys are freakin nuts to be using 20 iu daily, you've been listening to the gh pusher too much I think.  There is no reason to take that huge amount, and many reasons why not to. 

Correct. I quess gh15 is doing his job, pushing the gh. I quess we are going to have a shit load of IFBB pros posting here by next year, if not then we know this overdose of gh is BS

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2012, 05:21:01 PM »
What are the last to posters basing this on?  I recognize that this is a very large dose but I am literally transforming every 3-4 days.  It would take probably 2 weeks to see this type of every few days progress.  If I ramped up my anabolics there's no doubt in my mind I could do some damage on the national level.  I hadn't even touched gh when I competed in 09. 

IS there any studies or reports showing harmful effects from high dose gh?

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2012, 06:10:04 PM »
Well, I have this little thing called integrity so I wouldn't try and rip off the best source in the game.

it a serious ugl they will have integrity and take care of you

if you had not touch steroid for 6 months previously it could take longer ( adaptation process )
Your messed up BLP!

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2012, 06:12:23 PM »

Absolutely not  ;)

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2012, 07:55:38 PM »
What are the last to posters basing this on?  I recognize that this is a very large dose but I am literally transforming every 3-4 days.  It would take probably 2 weeks to see this type of every few days progress.  If I ramped up my anabolics there's no doubt in my mind I could do some damage on the national level.  I hadn't even touched gh when I competed in 09.  

dude too much of anything is bad for you, 20iu of gh a day, really!?  That is going to transform you alright.  Look at those hands, his feet I doubt you want to see, his elbows, everything, you will be a walking frankenstein.  Do you ever think what you will look like when your 40 or 50 and your body won't be as muscular?  You will look very weird most likely.

Cutler's fingers are almost the width of a snickers bar!

TEAM Nasser

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2012, 08:52:23 PM »
dude too much of anything is bad for you, 20iu of gh a day, really!?  That is going to transform you alright.  Look at those hands, his feet I doubt you want to see, his elbows, everything, you will be a walking frankenstein.  Do you ever think what you will look like when your 40 or 50 and your body won't be as muscular?  You will look very weird most likely.

Cutler's fingers are almost the width of a snickers bar!

That pic of Cutler is supposed to deter me from using high dose gh?  He looks fucking great for his age. 

And lol @ the random pic of Ronnie in the hospital.  Must be the gh right?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2012, 11:15:02 PM »
20iu of GH a day & feeling like a smack head!!
Living the dream buddy, living the dream. LOLOLOL

PT
Sent on my BlackBerry R from Vodafone
Growth/noob loves me

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2012, 08:37:49 AM »
20iu of GH a day & feeling like a smack head!!
Living the dream buddy, living the dream. LOLOLOL

PT
Sent on my BlackBerry R from Vodafone

And that means what exactly?

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2012, 12:22:05 PM »
Growth Noob tell us what your previous account was.  Here is your post history :

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=49636;sa=showPosts;start=200

Between your first and 16th post, it was 23 days, you never made a thread a couple months back unless you used another account, so tell us what it was.  Or you have Alzheimer's disease, if not are incredibly stupid.

Post 203 (16th post on account):

At the risk of sounding like a groupie, I admit I have been following your advice for about a year now so I really appreciate a response from you.

I had made a thread a couple months back and I was curious as to what your thoughts and insight were regarding the topic.  I was wondering what your opinion on IV gh is.  Is this prevalent among the pros?  How do you personally feel about it?  I had my first 3 month run with growth at 10iu a day (5-7ius were IVed) and it drastically changed my physique within a short amount of time.

Any insight you can provide is very much appreciated.  It's the one topic I have never seen you address (IV gh)

Thanks!

First post on your account :

Post 219(1st post on account) :

This is one topic I have never heard GH15 discuss.

Can you guys share your thoughts on intravenous growth hormone administration?  From August till late October I did 10ius of growth ed, normally 7ius IV.  I got fantastic results.  However, this was my first run with growth so I don't know if I would ave gotten the same results from sub-q.

I am going to ramp up my use again (been off for a about a month.)  All opinions and comments are very much appreciated.  

Thanks
TEAM Nasser