Author Topic: Kigtropin - the power of pharma grade gh  (Read 129815 times)

shortbig26

• Getbig II
Re: this is the offical kigtropin gh15 tread for information/MODS READ
« Reply #350 on: January 09, 2012, 09:59:58 PM »
i will send first thing when i get in from work gh15 thanks for the heads up

L.L

« Reply #351 on: January 09, 2012, 10:01:34 PM »
Id be very careful with Eminnence ..his Greentropins were tested recently and were 100%  fake .. on OLM, after 6 weeks at 4iu split, IGF reading was 126..

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: the power of pharma grade gh kigtropin
« Reply #352 on: January 09, 2012, 10:12:04 PM »
Why did the mods have to merge the threads ::)
Thunderdome approved

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #353 on: January 09, 2012, 10:15:44 PM »
Why did the mods have to merge the threads ::)

fucking retards again

USELESS MODS I SWEAR WE ARE TRYING TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS AND YOU GUYS MANAGE TO FUCK IT UP LIKE USUAL AND MERGE ALL THREADS

RON WHERE ARE YOU WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #354 on: January 09, 2012, 10:16:09 PM »
Id be very careful with Eminnence ..his Greentropins were tested recently and were 100%  fake .. on OLM, after 6 weeks at 4iu split, IGF reading was 126..

corect

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DNA

• Getbig I
« Reply #355 on: January 09, 2012, 10:25:40 PM »
i woudl like to make sure it is understood!

the new kigtropins with printed version NTO STAMMPED but printed! does NOT dissolve immidiatly like its some sugar...its nto...it breaks down and remain in pasty form too,, just happen faster ...insted of 1-2 min it is dissolve in 30 seconds... but it has clumps too ,, little ones and they dissolve in a pasty way the right way just less time...

the tiny bubbles are there ...oh they are there ONLY lighter in apperance as in less dance...but they are there all over just little less dense almost like lighter gas... but they are there!

and after put it in the fridge for few hours the 2 stamp and printed have same consistancy and mixure
thickness is pretty close...to begin with solution of the printed one look less thick  than tthe stamp version
,,but after few hours they both look quite the same

i believe again that this is gh and underdose to around 6 iu or 7 iu

that measns 1.5 vials of printed = 1 vial of stamp,, i wil confirm this after putting it in blood,, if i think something diff i will say it too and overrule any other thing out there,, but blp knows his shit and knows his shit WELL

gh15 approved

You said that Kigs were actually overdosed a month ago. Could it be that the new ones are actually perfectly dosed and not overdosed? I'm using Kigs from Eminem with the printed sides and am definitely  noticing quick changes at 6iu/day. My weight is the same as 2 weeks ago and my waist is smaller and my skin has a nice shine to it now. My experience may not hold much weight here since it's  my first post, but I have been competing in the NPC on and off for 13 years and Alex A is my nutritionist. I've been a secret follower of GH15 for 3 years and decided to chime in so people will stop freaking out about these new printed Kigs. I haven't tried the stamped ones, but the printed ones are perfectly dosed, just maybe the stamped ones are extra strong!

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #356 on: January 09, 2012, 10:31:47 PM »
You said that Kigs were actually overdosed a month ago. Could it be that the new ones are actually perfectly dosed and not overdosed? I'm using Kigs from Eminem with the printed sides and am definitely  noticing quick changes at 6iu/day. My weight is the same as 2 weeks ago and my waist is smaller and my skin has a nice shine to it now. My experience may not hold much weight here since it's  my first post, but I have been competing in the NPC on and off for 13 years and Alex A is my nutritionist. I've been a secret follower of GH15 for 3 years and decided to chime in so people will stop freaking out about these new printed Kigs. I haven't tried the stamped ones, but the printed ones are perfectly dosed, just maybe the stamped ones are extra strong!

did eminence send u here or perhaps maybe you are him ::)  ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #357 on: January 09, 2012, 10:33:40 PM »
the stamped kigtropin is over dosed that is corect,,

the printed kigtropin i can not tell you until tomorow,, whne i know it if its bad it wont be good,, but according to my top of the top bodybuild blp ,,someone who is highly expericne with hormones and i count on his word very highly ,, he say it is little underdose he give me the feel it is 6-7 iu per vial insted of the 15-20 iu it was in the stamped ones

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
kigtropin new printed box final verdict is coming
« Reply #358 on: January 09, 2012, 10:41:18 PM »
you fellas have here blp ,, one of the better if not the best canadian fella in regard to hormones ,, and you keep dicussing same thing,, until i check it out tomorow.. i can nto tell you for sure what and how much iu is in the printed box kigtropin,,

BUT BLP which is very experience ,, he is the most experience bodybuild on all boardings on internet with hormones,, he is NUMBER 1  in experience hands on ,, he tell you here few things,, he is not noisey fella ,, he is crazy ,, but he tell you here very clear

he say

stamp is crazy strong stronger than serostim

print is like regular generics...which mean 6-7 iu like my elf nosleep keep reapting himself like a damn parot all day long and tell you that what he heard that it is about 6 iu per vial
blp say it is legit product it has gh and begginer and middle level bodybuild will be satisfied from the printed version kigtropin ,, he say it is GH! he is on the damn thing,, he say it is not as strong as the stamp ones ,,,

what blp say is this"

stamp one is 15iu per vial

printed one is half the dose meaning 7 iu per vial

this is it ,, this is why kigtropin stamped version  is considered pharma grade becaue quality of raw is almost 100% and it is 15 iu insted of 10 ...

the printed new batch kigtropin is according to blp half the strength which is around 7iu maybe 6iu so it is half as strong ....

thi swil be verified by me tomorro and put out for everyone to see what i think

blp has my outmost respect and he is highly experiencde more than any other fella in thunderdome or outside thunderdome

if the new printed kigtropin is 7 iu it can nto be pharma grade level anymore..and i will down grade it ,, but first i will check it myself

gh15 approved jan 10 2012
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: kigtropin new printed box final verdict is coming
« Reply #359 on: January 09, 2012, 10:48:32 PM »
Will the mods merge and ruin this thread, too?

Get that website up and running already so that we don't have to deal with this balonie.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #360 on: January 09, 2012, 11:12:07 PM »
mods do not combine this tred with anyting else,, this is very important tred VERY IMPORTANT TRED

thank you
gh15

1,, dl confirm printed kigtropin is the new version of kigtropin,, the stamp ones are not practical anymore due to higher damand

2,, there are still stamped onnes around they are good until 2013

3,, i suspect the new printed version like blp say is little underdosed due! to supply and damand  this is why it is nto as clumpy when mixing it still doesnt disolve immediatly but it is probably little underdosed,, it is legit gh but probably around 6-7 per vial

4,, the new box doensnt have the shadow around the letters on thre top lid,, it is the printed date box,, printed meaing smaller date from computer like print not stamped rubbed off date,, PRINTED date on box ,, also on vials the date written smaller

5,, nordic gh is legit but from very high fella in cult ,, slin is shill for nordic this is from a top of the top fella ,,

6,, kami sell his kigs very cheap,, very hard to make anyh profit ,, bboy stand by him ,, i tend to go with bboy in this regard ,, but dl say it is too cheap and doesnt know how he make any profit,, 

7. eminem may be behind fake kigtropin ,, he trie to pass kigtropin before as something else,,there may be fake kigtropin around acording to dl personaly

8,, the fella who came hre with igf test shoudl be disregard for igf test mean nothing,, now...he may be right and got fake product but its not from the legit company of kigtropin ,, again he claim it was stamped ...the common thing to him and slin is they both say they had bad stamped versions of kigtropin but again somethign is not right there....the stammped version i neevr heard of fake of ..and i get al the tim pms and emails about gh

this is what im going to do ,,

BLP is the official kigtropin tester of thunderdome ,, he already had his verdict out of printed being legit gh only somewhat weaker... this is the fella i put as final authority on kigtropin along with myself

i will start it tomorow and tell you here within 24 hours if you got legit kigtropin or not,, i suspect i will say what blp says btu i will do it to make sure it is gh15 doing it

this is it ,, this is the only oficial kigtropin tread i wil nto write on any other posti about kigtropin other than this one

gh15 approved

His kigs aren't that cheap. I pay only a little more for them here in Holland. After all this talk from slinpimp (I really doubt he's a shill for nordic) I'm still going to hold off for a while until I hear more about kami. I might place an order with nordic for these novo's as you say they are top notch and also cheaper than kami's kigs.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #361 on: January 09, 2012, 11:27:01 PM »
the big problem is ,, and i say it after i just took another kig inject ...the stamped kig...im telling you fellas the kigtropin stamped boxes are the best gh to ever be in my blood ,, period,, i just took injection and again it is very very strong product when it comes to the good goood sides,, fat just meting 3 dimention just coming more and more,,

i wil try the print box tomorow its alredy mix since i did it earlier but i wont use it intul the injectiong tomrorow

stamp box kigtropin wipe floor with any gh out there as simple as that,, i just fucking took injection and it is give this vibe of warm energy into your blood and nerves ,, you actual sense it and you can se your nails grow ,, you get the good tired feeling,,  you can feeeeeel fat melt YOU CAN SEE IT,, the all lines of the midsections from both side of abdomen are out to the surface of the obliqe lines,, it happen daily more and more on the stamp boxes,, just growing lean as simple as that

novo is legit but not the level of kig im sorry

i will let you know abot printed box kigtropin tomroow i just know it wil be weaker like blp said 6-7 iu like good generics,, that makes it sad for i can not put it as pharma grade anymore if this is the case

will updat

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chess315

« Reply #362 on: January 09, 2012, 11:28:19 PM »

plus his prices on some shit are higher then giraffe pussy :)

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: January 10, 2012, 12:01:51 AM »
The kigs are mutating my shoulders, I'll never be a proper bodybuilder...I only wanna be BIG, 6'5" 250 and wanna get to 280

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #364 on: January 10, 2012, 12:03:56 AM »
another thing i have to mention here...

all labels on legit kigtropin should be head on tail ,, that mean the im sq part of the label should OVER LAP over the part with the KIGTROPIN

another thing and this is most importent ! no fakers of product ...do everything right do label right...do flip top right with kigtropin half circle on top ,, have exactly same puck style vanila icecream with sprinkles with perfect nipple,, they woudnt go into this effort and just leave the top of the box with out white shadow aroudn the kigtropin letters,,for ! the white shadow PRESENTED in the new printed boxes around the kigtropin letters on the front of the box...not the lid but the front the white shadow is there..

this is just chinease materials ,, more supply more demand...you need more product material and fast....this is not fake kigtropn in most likelihood when it comes to the printed box or printed box vials it is just cheaper material....cheaper paper label and slightly diff box than stamped kigtropin which is original version

as i said though the printed version boxes are preobably underdose and i will knwo it for sure tomrow,, blp say half the dose as in about 7 iu since the kigtropin stamp box has at least 15 iu in them

i will also discuss water retention with the new printed box vial since this is the most importent thing to many ,, i will tell you if it is the SAME RAW which is very importent becaus eno matter how much generic you will use it will never have the RAWWWWWWWWWWW quality of pharma grade

i will be back on all this to you i took it on myself personaly but blp is pretty much nail it i think

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #365 on: January 10, 2012, 12:06:31 AM »
the head over tail in china mean opposite of americanos...it mean kigtropin shoud be UNDER the i.m s.q part of the label,, in americana it woudl be otherway around but china is china,, just clarify

gh15 approved
fallen angel

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: January 10, 2012, 12:16:58 AM »
You need some new hobbies dude...

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #367 on: January 10, 2012, 12:24:19 AM »
I'll just stick to nordic, can't beat there consistency, I'll reduce the water of the novos with ephedrina, problem solved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #368 on: January 10, 2012, 12:28:00 AM »

thats my job friend,, i wil live and die bodybuilder,, how else do you want to get to the top? wirh ron heris article? giev me a fucking break

gh15 approved
fallen angel

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #369 on: January 10, 2012, 12:31:00 AM »

thats my job friend,, i wil live and die bodybuilder,, how else do you want to get to the top? wirh ron heris article? giev me a fucking break

gh15 approved

Post of the year right here

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: January 10, 2012, 12:35:25 AM »

He enjoys this shit

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #371 on: January 10, 2012, 12:37:52 AM »
i get information by the minutes,, all my elfs are on this ,, all 32 elfs  are working on this particular case,,

i just got from top of th etop elf the confirmation that new print boxes of kigtropin are infact 4 iu passed as 10 iu ,, this is similar to what blp say to the matter of half the dose,,

i will check it myself by tormororw,,

but top od the top elf one of my best 3 elfs say  the new print boxes contain 4 iu pass as 10 iu

while the stamp contain 15 iu ...acording to top elf

the new batch print boxes contain 4 iu accoring to top elf

i will giv eyou exact number of iu tomorow

gh15 approved
fallen angel

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #372 on: January 10, 2012, 12:58:03 AM »
The kigs are mutating my shoulders, I'll never be a proper bodybuilder...I only wanna be BIG, 6'5" 250 and wanna get to 280

are you the guy in the middle?

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #373 on: January 10, 2012, 01:10:49 AM »
lol wtf gh15 you're a rambling idiot.
Hrmmm

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #374 on: January 10, 2012, 01:12:01 AM »
the head over tail in china mean opposite of americanos...it mean kigtropin shoud be UNDER the i.m s.q part of the label,, in americana it woudl be otherway around but china is china,, just clarify

gh15 approved

Like this: