Author Topic: Kigtropin - the power of pharma grade gh  (Read 132216 times)

L.L

Re: kigtropin new printed box final verdict is coming
« Reply #700 on: January 11, 2012, 10:26:09 AM »
 THANKSTROPINS just arrived ..I was really happy with Nordic's novos so i expecting good things.. I trust this guy  with my own life ;D

Swlabr

« Reply #701 on: January 11, 2012, 10:29:28 AM »
Keep us updated!

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
Re: the power of pharma grade gh kigtropin
« Reply #702 on: January 11, 2012, 10:29:50 AM »
ok i don't feel like reading through all the banter between whitewidow and gh15.

what was the verdict on the printed labels?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #703 on: January 11, 2012, 10:29:52 AM »
THANKSTROPINS just arrived ..I was really happy with Nordic's novos so i expecting good things.. I trust this guy  with my own life ;D

new batch ? or stil date jan 28 2012 ?
fallen angel

bigsport

• Getbig II
« Reply #704 on: January 11, 2012, 10:30:20 AM »
i have email direct from china regarding the issue but it makes no fucking sense to me. i replied back with picture of two boxes looking for more clarity.

xxx,

can you please explain to me why i am seeing two different versions of the kigtropin? i have some people getting stamped boxes and i have some people receiving computer printed boxes.  it appears that the bodybuilding community is not getting good results off of the computer printed boxes and they are claiming they are fake or severely underdosed.

please explain this to me?  why are we seeing two versions and why are the users claiming they are junk?  gh15 is about to announce a worldwide halt in the bodybuilding community on kigtropin purchases unless we can get some real answers and fast.

thanks.

from
reply-
dateWed, Jan 11, 2012 at 12:03 PM
subjectRe: question

hide details 12:03 PM (1 hour ago)

Hi xxxx
    thanks for your mail, you know in european and usa never allow this kind of goods improve, so it's goverment's game. but many goods still shipping to europe without problem/
and also some no good goods in china, but too much goods shipping from the other europe country also is chinese goods, many european supplier all improve the goods from china(90%).
I just know about this, my friend.

L.L

« Reply #705 on: January 11, 2012, 10:37:04 AM »
new batch ? or stil date jan 28 2012 ?

I'm  in my office at work..my chick signed for the package..I tell ya when i get home .

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #706 on: January 11, 2012, 10:41:07 AM »
fellas i get over 100 pms in a day ,, i can nto answer it all ,, im one fucking person ,, i try to help you but comon ,, it is too much i colapse under the pms ,, i am not the china manufactorer they can go bad  anytime,, like any manufacor can go bad even in americana clinic for hormone therapy give bunk products every day ,, it is what it is ,, we got it early and this is what it is

nordic is the one i approve now,, problem is that veins fade away a bit due to water retention ,, but you do look beefier..
i will talk to nordic ,, or seend a top elf to talk to nordic to get you a pharma grade level gh ,, it will cost  little more but i wil try to get you pharma grade like old kig for about 200-300 dolaros per kit,, we will see

meanwhile if you have stamp just try it and see if it is older great one or the bunk that ws put into the great boxes but with very low gh ...

when gh15 website is around it wil be much more easier,, i put order there and no one will be able to do anything aside from comply with it because i wi burn them alive if they fuck you up,, right now all i can do is put it here for everyone to see

gh15 approved
fallen angel

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #707 on: January 11, 2012, 10:41:26 AM »
Kami seems to be accepting email again.  No bounce backs.

Kami, if you read this, please restore my faith in you and let us know why late december orders, both stamped and printed are bunk.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #708 on: January 11, 2012, 10:45:51 AM »
Kami seems to be accepting email again.  No bounce backs.

Kami, if you read this, please restore my faith in you and let us know why late december orders, both stamped and printed are bunk.

he's just a remailer he doesn't know.

this goes to the very core of the kigtropin manufacture process. the lab making the kigs changed something with them, intentionally or not, but i bet intentionally because of the high demand.

started to sell cut powder, just like they do with recreational drugs when the demand outstrips the supply, they just cut the drugs with benign powder so they can still keep meeting orders for a product they don't have.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #709 on: January 11, 2012, 10:46:11 AM »
another thing you need to know and this is importent to the bodybuild among you ,, some are just doing it for fun ,, but to the bodybuild who are majority of the members and boardings mkembers,, listen csarefuly

a bunk gh wil fuck with your lines and will fuck with it well! see the slin tummy ,, it blurr and puff you in a bad way,,you can within hours look quite ,,how can i say this nicely ,, quite marshmelowi lol so be careful ,, a bad gh has somethnig in it that fuck up lines it can be anti diuretic in this case no..but it is something that work as anti diuretic rasing your blood pressure and fucking your lines up

be careful pupils

avoid kigtropin print

try the stamp see how it is most likley good but as you saw not all are good ,, so use it and see,, if you bloof up ..it is NO GOOD

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dustin

Re: the power of pharma grade gh kigtropin
« Reply #710 on: January 11, 2012, 10:48:51 AM »
ok i don't feel like reading through all the banter between whitewidow and gh15.

what was the verdict on the printed labels?

Legit, pharm grade GH but definitely dosed lower.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #711 on: January 11, 2012, 10:51:41 AM »
love the novos, ""  is  the man and will trust him for life!!! so no go on DL or kami kigs right? was about to drop 3k on order, should hold off?!?
muscle

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #712 on: January 11, 2012, 10:55:23 AM »
another thing you need to know and this is importent to the bodybuild among you ,, some are just doing it for fun ,, but to the bodybuild who are majority of the members and boardings mkembers,, listen csarefuly

a bunk gh wil fuck with your lines and will fuck with it well! see the slin tummy ,, it blurr and puff you in a bad way,,you can within hours look quite ,,how can i say this nicely ,, quite marshmelowi lol so be careful ,, a bad gh has somethnig in it that fuck up lines it can be anti diuretic in this case no..but it is something that work as anti diuretic rasing your blood pressure and fucking your lines up

be careful pupils

avoid kigtropin print

try the stamp see how it is most likley good but as you saw not all are good ,, so use it and see,, if you bloof up ..it is NO GOOD

gh15 approved

Do you think the later stamped have diuretic?  I've been pissing like a horse since taking them.  Woke up to piss 4 times last night and this morning like 5 times.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #713 on: January 11, 2012, 10:56:13 AM »

be careful pupils

avoid kigtropin print

gh15 approved

gh15, I am a seroius bodybuilder who is fairly new with gh and really cant tell what to look for if my kigs are bunk.. Im offseason so my lines arnt the greatest right now.  It mixes slow, gets clumpy at bottom, strong vacuum etc  I just started them yesterday and will keep an eye on everything.

Whats number one sign to look for?

thx

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #714 on: January 11, 2012, 11:00:17 AM »
gh15, I am a seroius bodybuilder who is fairly new with gh and really cant tell what to look for if my kigs are bunk.. Im offseason so my lines arnt the greatest right now.  It mixes slow, gets clumpy at bottom, strong vacuum etc  I just started them yesterday and will keep an eye on everything.

thx

Seems like once you take a good dose like 5-10IU in about 1 hour you should feel like you can't keep your eyes open.  tired and need to rest.  Also your hunger is 5 times stronger.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #715 on: January 11, 2012, 11:05:46 AM »
NOW HOW ABOUT DL KIGS? I HAVE READ THEY ARE GTG RIGHT? OR JUST STAY AWAY COMPLETLY, ITS HARD TO FOLLOW THIS LOL
muscle

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #716 on: January 11, 2012, 11:05:53 AM »

thx

the kigs i have right now are such a good fake that they actualy give the good signs to some degree,, it is the print version i suspect ip has something to do with it but im nto sure maybe the company itself and ip are one...you never know but in any case,, the clump and pase all that not a sign as what i have now was clumpy and pasty ,, bubbles were trhere too since there was little hgh ther eof the purest kind...there was hgh in it just very low insted of 15 iu it was 2.5 iu ,, and i took 5 iu so i took 1.25 iu or something with bunch of filler that has sucralose and some other shit ,,

number 1 sign is within 5 hours of intake your tummy becaomse mooshy,, by mooshy i mean you will stand and take poicture and sudenly your abs..the weakest part of your abs everyone has weak part ,, the weakest part of them will become watery and sugary like almost like marshmelow all lines be gone and you start getting 2 dimentional shrinkage ,, its hard to explain in words,, besicaly you become a philsulina heath of off season compared to philsulina heath on mr o stage...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #717 on: January 11, 2012, 11:06:49 AM »
NEWYORK FROM HERE AND FROM PM GET ON THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW.

POST THOSE PICS I JUST READ AT PM. YOU GOT PRINTED BOXES AND THEN STAMPED BOXES FROM SAME ORDER FROM KAMI?

THIS IS A FUCKING OUTRAGE THEN. IT SHOULDNT JUST BE THE MANUFACTURERS FAULT. SAME ORDER!!!!
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #718 on: January 11, 2012, 11:07:15 AM »
NOW HOW ABOUT DL KIGS? I HAVE READ THEY ARE GTG RIGHT? OR JUST STAY AWAY COMPLETLY, ITS HARD TO FOLLOW THIS LOL

dl kigs with stamp are not good to go beccause he has none left ....  ,, i told you no more kigtropin buy ,, his stamp were good to go he got the good buy ,, but now he only have print and the print ARE NOT GOOD ,, it has nothing to do with dl he is top source,, it has to do with china corupton

gh15 approved
fallen angel

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #719 on: January 11, 2012, 11:08:20 AM »
Gh15, can you comment if they put diuretics in the stamped.  Like I said, I am pissing like a fucker since taking it.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #720 on: January 11, 2012, 11:09:24 AM »
dl kigs with stamp are not good to go ,, i told you no more kigtropin buy ,, his stamp were good to go he got the good buy ,, but now he only have print and the print ARE NOT GOOD ,,

gh15 approved

THANKS BRO, I USE "" MAINLY BUT HE ISNT SHIPPING TO MY ZIP AT MOMENT, I WILL STAY CLEAR, YOU JUST SAVED ME 3K :) AND TRUST ME IM NO RICH MAN, FAR FROM IT, TRYING TO BECOME THE BEST ME I CAN BE WITH THE BEST GH SO IM STICKING WITH TRUE AND TRUSTED ""!
muscle

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #721 on: January 11, 2012, 11:09:49 AM »
Gh15, can you comment if they put diuretics in the stamped.  Like I said, I am pissing like a fucker since taking it.

no ,, i think the stamp ones has high sucralose,, look into slin tummy it was moosh but not out of control it was high sucralose ,, anti diuretic will make you look like blow fish and headaches from hell

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #722 on: January 11, 2012, 11:10:38 AM »
THANKS BRO, I USE NORDIC MAINLY BUT HE ISNT SHIPPING TO MY ZIP AT MOMENT, I WILL STAY CLEAR, YOU JUST SAVED ME 3K :) AND TRUST ME IM NO RICH MAN, FAR FROM IT, TRYING TO BECOME THE BEST ME I CAN BE WITH THE BEST GH SO IM STICKING WITH TRUE AND TRUSTED NORDIC!

let me clarify here something,, dl is one fo the best suppliers around ...he simply got fucked by china like all the rest of us

gh15 approved
fallen angel

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #723 on: January 11, 2012, 11:11:57 AM »
no ,, i think the stamp ones has high sucralose,, look into slin tummy it was moosh but not out of control it was high sucralose ,, anti diuretic will make you look like blow fish and headaches from hell

gh15 approved

Not anti dieuretic, but real diuretic.  Like I said.  I am pissing a ton.  Could be the sucralose though.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #724 on: January 11, 2012, 11:16:33 AM »
let me clarify here something,, dl is one fo the best suppliers around ...he simply got fucked by china like all the rest of us

gh15 approved

DEF NOT DOUBTING DL, SUCKS THEY GOT SCREWED LIKE THE REST OF US. THANKS GH15
muscle