Author Topic: I've benzo clean for 4 days - after 9 years of usage  (Read 23649 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: I've benzo clean for 4 days.
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2012, 08:43:47 PM »
Have to say again if you use these things AS PRESCRIBEDthey can be very beneficial, the people who ABUSE these medications screw it up for the people who legitimately need it.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2012, 08:44:43 PM »
:D

rotaryfan

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2012, 09:10:35 PM »
mental illnesses dont exist. There are just people who ve been loved enough, and others who werent. "Illnesses" develop because of sins. Both physical and mental ones.
All you need to build faith is someone who has it and will share it with you. As these "angels", messengers of God are very rare nowadays, you can directly consult God by reading the Bible and start conversing with him everyday until you start purifying yourself.
 He left it for us, His creatures, so we can live happy lives accomplishing his mission and using our body and soul in this endeavour, which will give a meaning to our lives when others who worship themselves, material goods, sex and money as their gods will lose the will to live.

We are preparing the kingdom of God on earth.
How do you survive in real life? I can only imagine how people react when you say things like this to people in person. How can you possibly believe that mental illness is a result of people not being dedicated enough to their religion? This is absurd in every way.

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2012, 10:02:46 PM »
How do you survive in real life? I can only imagine how people react when you say things like this to people in person. How can you possibly believe that mental illness is a result of people not being dedicated enough to their religion? This is absurd in every way.
For real man. Its people like him who helped push me in the direction of athieism. Ive never been happier, I drink alot less, and my marige is the best its been in years. Thank you GOD, for getting the F  U  C  K out of my life. 8)

whitewidow

« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2012, 11:33:37 PM »
Have to say again if you use these things AS PRESCRIBEDthey can be very beneficial, the people who ABUSE these medications screw it up for the people who legitimately need it.

they sure do!

Spicoli

• Getbig III
  • People on luds should not drive
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2012, 11:34:01 PM »

I have to respectfully disagree with you on that statement to the extreme.
I work with these drugs for a living.
Team Schering Oss NL

whitewidow

« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2012, 11:47:21 PM »
anxiety can run in your family like it does mine. alot of people on my moms side have anxiety issues. I get to hyped up and need something to calm me down. I get overwhelmed real easy and their is nothing better for anxiety and anxiety attacks than xanax. If you dont ned xanax it will just make you tired and pass out. if you have real anxiety you usually are a real aggressive hyped up person and just a few xanax pills will get you down to a normal level to where you can funtion and without having other things running through your mind. also when someone with anxiety tries to sleep their brain keeps running . they keep on thinking about something. usually if you have alot of problems you will think about them when you are trying to sleep. and if you take a few xanax you can sleep without thinking of these distractions. I had to worry about things alot when I was younger i wasn't born with a silv er spoon in my mouth and my mom had troiuble feeding us kids and paying rent its stressful when you dont know if your going to have a place to live next month and your 10 years old and can't do shit about it. usually kids like this gte ahead in life early working early , selling dope whatever they can do to make money to help their family.  I make it so my mom dosn't have to worry I kick down 5k stacksof cash every few months. make sure she dosn't have to worry. when your already born with anxiety tendancys and problems like paying bills and rent come up and your to young to help out it makes your anxiety worse when you get older.thats why people in those positions usually get into working hard and hustling drugs for money orhustling howvere they can to mke alot of money to ease the worries and stress in their lifes alot of stress comes from money issues. even if you get older and have alot of money you always want more. and you tend to have a mind that constantly worries so in this siuation xanax is a great choice.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2012, 12:52:47 AM »
After 9 years of benzo usage and months of just 1 pill a day i can say that I'VE BEEN BENZO CLEAN for 4 days and tonight i'll be the 4th night. I feel very tired but i'm willing to leave benzos behind for good. Today i even did a light arm workout. So far i do little naps at night.  :)

Good thing.

Says Dr Dutch

whitewidow

« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2012, 02:04:20 AM »
You can't workout on benzos? I tear shit up on benzos and oxycodone tabs.When I cycle I also use benzos to lower BP and anxiety and oxycodone for my herniated discs and craked spine

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2012, 02:21:55 AM »
You can't workout on benzos? I tear shit up on benzos and oxycodone tabs.When I cycle I also use benzos to lower BP and anxiety and oxycodone for my herniated discs and craked spine
Benzo's don't lower BP...

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2012, 03:16:47 AM »
anxiety can run in your family like it does mine. alot of people on my moms side have anxiety issues. I get to hyped up and need something to calm me down. I get overwhelmed real easy and their is nothing better for anxiety and anxiety attacks than xanax. If you dont ned xanax it will just make you tired and pass out. if you have real anxiety you usually are a real aggressive hyped up person and just a few xanax pills will get you down to a normal level to where you can funtion and without having other things running through your mind. also when someone with anxiety tries to sleep their brain keeps running . they keep on thinking about something. usually if you have alot of problems you will think about them when you are trying to sleep. and if you take a few xanax you can sleep without thinking of these distractions. I had to worry about things alot when I was younger i wasn't born with a silv er spoon in my mouth and my mom had troiuble feeding us kids and paying rent its stressful when you dont know if your going to have a place to live next month and your 10 years old and can't do shit about it. usually kids like this gte ahead in life early working early , selling dope whatever they can do to make money to help their family.  I make it so my mom dosn't have to worry I kick down 5k stacksof cash every few months. make sure she dosn't have to worry. when your already born with anxiety tendancys and problems like paying bills and rent come up and your to young to help out it makes your anxiety worse when you get older.thats why people in those positions usually get into working hard and hustling drugs for money orhustling howvere they can to mke alot of money to ease the worries and stress in their lifes alot of stress comes from money issues. even if you get older and have alot of money you always want more. and you tend to have a mind that constantly worries so in this siuation xanax is a great choice.

Good post. I quite agree.

Spicoli

• Getbig III
  • People on luds should not drive
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2012, 03:22:36 AM »

Whitewidow you might want to try Metoprolosuccinaat. start at 50mg in the morning if you dont notice a difference/calming effect within a few days go up to 100mg. Your Dr will be glad to put you on these and get you off the pams and oxy. Be careful slowly coming off/out of the haze. Training will come back on pare and focused.
Team Schering Oss NL

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2012, 03:32:20 AM »
ive googled it, i want it now

whitewidow

« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2012, 03:43:52 AM »
Whitewidow you might want to try Metoprolosuccinaat. start at 50mg in the morning if you dont notice a difference/calming effect within a few days go up to 100mg. Your Dr will be glad to put you on these and get you off the pams and oxy. Be careful slowly coming off/out of the haze. Training will come back on pare and focused.

No I am on a pain contract I am on oxys for good same with xanax this is my permanent prescription med stack 6mg xanax a day, 240mg oxycontin/ 240mg oxycodone IR for breakthrough pain. you guys have to remember I have 6 blown discs and a cracked T12 wich is a crack in the mid spine. its a amazing stack! changed my life for the better

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2012, 03:45:01 AM »
After 9 years of benzo usage and months of just 1 pill a day i can say that I'VE BEEN BENZO CLEAN for 4 days and tonight i'll be the 4th night. I feel very tired but i'm willing to leave benzos behind for good. Today i even did a light arm workout. So far i do little naps at night.  :)
I got up to 90mg of Valium a day at one point, I tried cold turkey a few times & it sucked hard!!
The only way I got off successfully, was with a tapering schedule of 5mg per week, & then 2gm a week past 30mg.
It took me x6 months to start feeling right again (from the moment I started to taper down, till zero Valium a day).

I had access to pharma grade ampoules of dia-morphine/cyclizine & morphine/pentazocine, also.Loved that lot for years, & also found all the opiates much easier to come off than Benzo's.
Once you get clean of LONG term Benzo use, you will NEVER go back, that stuff is rancid. It's fine if you just have a 10mg every now & then to relax, but when you are on high doses daily it starts to fucking suck. I have been clean for a LONG time now & would NEVER habitually use again for all the GOLD in India. Life becomes REAL shit, REAL quick, when you have a habit.

I still like a little 50mg Pentazocine IV every now & then as a treat (it's fucking nice when you have clean receptors), but I look on these drugs as some-thing to respected, or some-thing to be left alone. She is a fickle mistress, & will bite your cock/balls off/eat them, if you show the slightest sigh of weakness.
Stay focused on what you are doing, or stay away.
Not for the weak willed.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2012, 03:58:14 AM »
Whaddya want, a medal?  ::)

I'm sure there's an addicts forum somewhere on the net.  ::) Nobody here cares.
You are a wanker BB, & no-one here cares what you have to say.
10K posts, & still no-one reads your threads. Ignorant, fucking prick. Go suck the business end of a .357 Magnum, you fucking, degenerate, twat.
The guy is a Get-BIG'er & he has had some issues. I am pleased for him, he is sorting his life out. You are a tool of the highest order  ::)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2012, 04:04:30 AM »
I was prescribed efexor xl and take them everyday at 150mg and they have changed my life for the better, id be in jail otherwise

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2012, 04:04:31 AM »
I got up to 90mg of Valium a day at one point, I tried cold turkey a few times & it sucked hard!!
The only way I got off successfully was with a tapering schedule of 5mg per week, & then 2gm a week past 30mg.
It took me x6 months to start feeling right again (from the moment I started to taper down, till zero Valium a day).

I had access to phara grade ampoules of dia-morphine/cyclizine & morphine/pentazocine, also.Loved that lot for years, & also found all the opiates much easier to come off than Benzo's.
Once you get clean of LONG term Benzo use, you will NEVER go back, that stuff is rancid, it's fine if you just have a 10mg every now & then to relax, but when you are high doses daily it starts to fucking suck. I have been clean for a LONG time now & would NEVER habitually use again for all the GOLD in India. Life becomes REAL shit, REAL quick when you have a habit.

I still like a little 50mg Pentazocine IV every now & then as a treat (it's fucking nice when you have clean receptors), but I look on these drugs as some-thing to respected, or some-thing to be left alone. She is a fickle mistress, & will bite your cock/balls off/then eat them, if you show the slightest sigh of weakness.
Stay focused on what you are doing, or stay away.
Not for the weak willed.

PT
Glad you got clean dude.......props.

I used to abuse valiums also but not to the point of 80 mgs a day.......have done 100 a few times.

Ironically,after being clean for many years I have a script for valium but I only take as needed for anxiety or to help me sleep,which is far from an everyday thing.

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: January 11, 2012, 04:06:40 AM »
congrats man. i have someone in my family that also need sleeping\anxiety meds so i can relate. It sucks
now make those 4 days 40 then 80 and so on.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: January 11, 2012, 04:18:02 AM »
Glad you got clean dude.......props.

I used to abuse valiums also but not to the point of 80 mgs a day.......have done 100 a few times.

Ironically,after being clean for many years I have a script for valium but I only take as needed for anxiety or to help me sleep,which is far from an everyday thing.
Thanks Wes.
I have seen the Dark side of Valium & never want to back. Did it for years. I have the T-shirt & that's enough for me.
Some-one I knew once said that it was like looking at life through a net curtain & you do not see this untill you get clean & the curtain is lifted.
After x6 weeks of Zero Valium (once tapered down) I felt the curtain start to life.

I still like a little 50mg Pentazocine IV every now & then as a treat, but not enough to get a habit or fuck my main vien up.
I will leave it alone for months & the have a little go with some nice Minali cream (Indian primo garde Hash) & some good tunes, then leave it alone again.
As said "show her respect, or leave her alone"
Not for the weak willed.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2012, 04:43:25 AM »
I was prescribed efexor xl and take them everyday at 150mg and they have changed my life for the better, id be in jail otherwise

That's by far the strongest SSRI... affecting both serotonin and norepinephrine... at the higher doses will also affect dopamine, so that's all three major brain neurotransmitters

One of the strongers medications ever made

Most people cannot quit effexor, the internet is filled with horror stories of those who tried and failed

They try to put me on it a few years ago... I told them where to go... I picked something lighter instead.

It's good that it's changed your life bro... I know how that feels
Unfortunately that doesn't come without a price
When the bill came in the post for me, I wish I was anyone but me

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2012, 04:51:44 AM »
Am I the only retard who does not know what "benzos" are?
:D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2012, 04:53:14 AM »
Am I the only retard who does not know what "benzos" are?
No add me to the list. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2012, 04:56:36 AM »
Thanks Wes.
I have seen the Dark side of Valium & never want to back. Did it for years. I have the T-shirt & that's enough for me.
Some-one I knew once said that it was like looking at life through a net curtain & you do not see this untill you get clean & the curtain is lifted.
After x6 weeks of Zero Valium (once tapered down) I felt the curtain start to life.

I still like a little 50mg Pentazocine IV every now & then as a treat, but not enough to get a habit or fuck my main vien up.
I will leave it alone for months & the have a little go with some nice Minali cream (Indian primo garde Hash) & some good tunes, then leave it alone again.
As said "show her respect, or leave her alone"
Not for the weak willed.

PT
I hear ya`,my ex wife abused the shit out of V`s and booze......she had a hell of a time trying to kick the valium.

If you get a chance,try to find an old movie titled,"I`m Dancing As Fast As I Can",it`s about a woman who gets hooked on V`s and how she came off.........a fucking nighmare of a film.

These days I do a few 5 mgs. if I`m stressed or can`t sleep,but I don`t abuse them...........years ago I would do 10- 10 mgs.and go out drinking!!

Another poster talked about effexor,took it for a short time  but stopped as it did jackshit for me.

Right now taking Cymbalta but it`s not working great...........been on lots of different meds for depression and anxiety for years now.

The best one I took that had me feeling pretty stable as far as depression goes,was Serzone but after years of taking it at the highest recvommended dose,they informed me that it killed a few people due to damaging their livers.................. .with my past history of booze and drugs,I got off that shit right away,but it worked wonders for my depression.  :(

Sorry about the rambling post.........my coffee is kicking in!  ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2012, 04:57:27 AM »
I agree 100% and I am all for medication if it helps you live a functional happy life.  People who say that mental illness doesn't exist are just ignorant and stupid.