Author Topic: Marines Urinate on Dead Taliban Members  (Read 40430 times)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: Marines Urinate on Dead Taliban Members
« Reply #150 on: January 11, 2012, 11:37:03 PM »
thats why they make great soldiers
really disgusts me to say it but...... this. takes a certain type to be able to go over there rape kill maim murder kill until all the oil and other spoils go to the empire of the united states. innocent or not your oil for dam sure belongs to them.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #151 on: January 11, 2012, 11:44:09 PM »
People are awful animals. When did this start?
The moment your surrogate mom hatched you.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #152 on: January 11, 2012, 11:53:36 PM »
Fucked up but not as bad as the stuff the taliban does to other soldiers. Not a justafacation just a fact
A

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #153 on: January 12, 2012, 12:01:31 AM »
US soldiers have always struck me as lost little boys in a mans world.
P

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #154 on: January 12, 2012, 12:39:42 AM »
I can't believe that after 10+ year of this war, and 9+ years of the war on Iraq, Americans still cannot differentiate between Iraqis, Afghanis, and the 9/11 hijackers.

Fact: recent polls show over 92% of Afghans have no idea what happened on 9/11. Never heard of it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2035160/Most-Afghans-know-9-11-according-disturbing-poll.html

Can we stop calling the Taliban "terrorists that declared holy war on us"??

Taliban had nothing to do with 9/11. Nor did Afghanistan. Or Iraq for that matter.

A small, rag-tag group of rouge terrorists were responsible, and they are Saudi and Egyptian--the 2 closest allies to the US in the Arab world.

These people in Afghanistan and Iraq are simply defending their country against foreign invaders. Just like they did against USSR. Wouldn't YOU do the same?

The level of ignorance still prevalent nowadays is astonishing.

It is true that many people aren't as informed as they should be on the history of al-queda, it's leadership, the planning of attacks and how terrorist cells across the world are funded and by whom. However I think most of us can agree that islam has always and will continue to be a a violent and barbaric religion. The quaran's hate propaganda is responsible for murder across Asia, Africa, Europe and the United States. The biggest misconception seems to be that it's just "the middle east" so let them kill each other as swede said. What about Russia, malaysia, the philippines, brunei, Singapore, Thailand, indonesia, bangladesh, egypt, somalia, Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia, sierra leone, australia, france, Spain, Denmark, United Kingdom etc. This isn't just about iraq, iran, Afghanistan, pakistan and isreal.

Wherever islam exsists there is violence against non-believers.

RIP Theo Van Gogh

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #155 on: January 12, 2012, 01:16:52 AM »
Real brave guys those yanks....God's own country....... :-X

I just lost all respect for US Troops. Fucking POS should loose both his legs over there. So should his laughing buddies. Beating an innocent animal to death just for fun... OUR tax dollars at work.
and keep moving!

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #156 on: January 12, 2012, 01:33:25 AM »
I just lost all respect for US Troops. Fucking POS should loose both his legs over there. So should his laughing buddies. Beating an innocent animal to death just for fun... OUR tax dollars at work.

Yes, all US troops beat innocent animals to death. All school teachers and coaches are child molesters and rapists. All police officers are corrupt abusive killers. Your tax dollars at work...

It must be true I've seen the videos. Idiot...

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #157 on: January 12, 2012, 01:45:39 AM »
No one gives a fuck about the states. US should get rid of their gay boys and get the economy back on track.
P

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: January 12, 2012, 01:49:30 AM »
can someone post a video of talibans flying planes into skyscrapers?

do they have to be hired by us gov as last time?

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #159 on: January 12, 2012, 01:52:28 AM »
No one gives a fuck about the states. US should get rid of their gay boys and get the economy back on track.

Wrong, nobody gives a fuck about new zeland...

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #160 on: January 12, 2012, 01:56:48 AM »
Wrong, nobody gives a fuck about new zeland...

Free health care bitch  8)
P

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #161 on: January 12, 2012, 02:06:49 AM »

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #162 on: January 12, 2012, 02:13:06 AM »
Apparently living there sucks...
 http://www.expatexposed.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=33871
 8)

LOL

So we're racist alcoholics..... Rather live amongst those sort of people than chocolate faces and spics  :D

http://www.radionz.co.nz/news/national/61184/nz-third-in-world-for-quality-of-life-un

nz 3rd best quality of life in the world bitch  8)
P

sanam

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #163 on: January 12, 2012, 02:15:14 AM »

:o :o
these are the signs of falling empire.crossing the lines of every human value.the problem with American society is majority of people are bastards its sad but true its their way of life they have to live with it now.Shakespeare have whole poem about bastards.how a bastard can b noble dignified and proud.when British recruited solders in British India they use to check the blood line in last 5 genrations to make sure the character cuz believe it or not character comes from family back ground.the bitterest enemy of Muslim's were crusaders and look what level of respect Richard lion heart and Saladin have 4 each other.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #164 on: January 12, 2012, 02:35:08 AM »
these are the signs of falling empire.crossing the lines of every human value.the problem with American society is majority of people are bastards its sad but true its their way of life they have to live with it now.Shakespeare have whole poem about bastards.how a bastard can b noble dignified and proud.when British recruited solders in British India they use to check the blood line in last 5 genrations to make sure the character cuz believe it or not character comes from family back ground.the bitterest enemy of Muslim's were crusaders and look what level of respect Richard lion heart and Saladin have 4 each other.

Oh please, as if this kind of behavior is anything new. For fucks sake are people really that ignorant of all the atrocities of war? You retards need to read some history books. A few dead guys getting pissed on and a dog beating and everybody is outraged and acting like its the end of the world. Ever heard of vlad the impaler?

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #165 on: January 12, 2012, 02:37:10 AM »
LOL

So we're racist alcoholics..... Rather live amongst those sort of people than chocolate faces and spics  :D

You got a point there... ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #166 on: January 12, 2012, 04:46:28 AM »
Yep, thats a big step in the WRONG direction for all human rights. People really need to wake the fuck up to whats really going on with their gov and do something. I still can't believe American citizens let that happen, everytime I think of it I shake my head in disbelief, just unreal and very, very scary.

Battlefield America of peace  ::)
Good Comment, as an Australian and an ally of America, I am appalled at the sadistic attitude, some would say perverted take the Americans held of the enemy and there deeply disrespectful actions.  I am a neutral observer, and despise illegitimate wars, and if ever there was an illegal war, this was it.  Thank God for Julian holding the top brass accountable, I don't know for how long, but he is one smart fella, he's an Aussie.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: January 12, 2012, 04:50:16 AM »
First off if you idiots think pissing on dead Taliban soldiers is the worst thing happening over there and the worse thing these young idiots with guns are doing you're clearly naive and have no clue what goes on in war.  I have several friends serving on the front lines in both Iraq and Afghanistan.  The stories I've heard I hope to god are just storiesand rumor.  But in all likelihood they are not.  American trooops and the US military is supposed to represent this country and everything it stands for.......freedom, liberty, justice, equality, humanity, the greater good etc.  Everything we hold dear to our founding principles.  The Constitution, Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence etc.  Do acts like this represent our country?  Do they represent democracy and freedom?  Do they garner respect?  Yes the Taliban would and have probably do worse to our troops............BUT THAT"S WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE US BETTER THAN THEM!  These fucking young idiots in the military can't think beyond the tip of their rifle.  That's why most of them are over there fighting for something they have no clue about and probably don't care.  The grunts on the ground are hardly the "thinkers" of society.  They are just serfs sent to kill because....well they can't think, reason, and ponder the meaning of life and war.  I mean what the fuck do people think war is about?  

My question is where the fuck are the supposed best and brightest i.e. the OFFICERs and higher ups that let this shit happen.  Say what you want about war and whatever...the US military is supposed to be the most professional fighting force in the world.  I guarantee you'd never see a group of Naval Seals doing this shit.  They are too intelligent, too disciplined and too professional and would never waste their time on pissing on dead soldiers.  And moreover they aren't stupid enough to fucking film it.  Most of the ground troops over there are just a bunch of scared fucking boys and girls who would be laying in a ditch soaked in piss if it wasn't for their body armor, automatic weapons and close air support at the push of a button.  Bottomline is this shit has been going on since the dawn of war but you don't excuse it ever.  And moreover it's against the Geneva Convention. 

Here Here
V

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #168 on: January 12, 2012, 04:57:49 AM »
They're not dead, they're just recording the newest version of Jackass over there.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #169 on: January 12, 2012, 04:58:20 AM »
Wonder what generation these marines are from................ ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: January 12, 2012, 05:00:48 AM »
Yes, all US troops beat innocent animals to death. All school teachers and coaches are child molesters and rapists. All police officers are corrupt abusive killers. Your tax dollars at work...

It must be true I've seen the videos. Idiot...
You cant be part of a group with a common purpose and accept the accolades when the group performs well, but all of a sudden become individuals when rogues become apparent - Why do you think they all dress alike, talk alike, act alike, one represents the group, and the group represents the one.  It is cowardly to not accept responsibility for your group, and suddenly stand back and point the finger at the rest of the group
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: January 12, 2012, 05:03:15 AM »

Oh please, as if this kind of behavior is anything new. For fucks sake are people really that ignorant of all the atrocities of war? You retards need to read some history books. A few dead guys getting pissed on and a dog beating and everybody is outraged and acting like its the end of the world. Ever heard of vlad the impaler?

You are aware that was over 600 years ago, the mass atrocities today far outweigh those of yesteryear, the intense violence and horror of modern weaponary cannot be put into words.
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #172 on: January 12, 2012, 05:09:04 AM »
You are aware that was over 600 years ago, the mass atrocities today far outweigh those of yesteryear, the intense violence and horror of modern weaponary cannot be put into words.
If anything, the weapons of yesteryear were far MORE attrocious, they had much less killing power, and many people laid on the battlefield dieing slow painful deaths because they didnt have the modern medicine to save them, today US medics and corpmen will actually care for and try and save many wounded enemies.

Todays weapons have much more killing power, so that enemy combatants are not left alive slowly bleeding out.

To say todays attrocities outweigh those of the past is an ignorant statement, today we have rules, geneva convention etc, of course shit still slips by the cracks, but by and large its 100x better.
In the past, they tortured/raped/killed entire civilizations, - men, women, children, animals - etc as a normal occurance, many times taking the women for their slaves.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #173 on: January 12, 2012, 05:14:30 AM »
wow what a bunch of idiots in the military.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #174 on: January 12, 2012, 05:24:29 AM »