Author Topic: My "attempting to still compete in march despite having only fake GH stack"  (Read 4107 times)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
Since I was burned by K on my 2nd order, I am out of legit GH, and I have been off of real GH for 3 days now. While I do have some money put away, and I do have a small salary, I just don't want to go drop another grand on growth right now. I am a young fucking guy fully supporting myself and I need that money. Getting burned by this kitropin disaster in a bigger way than most of you (meaning i got burned for a larger order than most of you; i have more fake kits in my fridge than most of you), I am now almost fully relying on K re-shipping me REAL gh, like my first package contained. I believe that he will. But until that, I have a contest to prep for, and a lot of you might think I am insane, but I am going to try to do this contest without GH and only on high dose AS.

Rate my stack that commences TODAY:

1 gram of tren E
1 gram of mast E
around 1 gram of test E to start, and I will lower it dramatically when contest comes around.

I am cycling OFF anadrol right now as well as deca and sustanon. I am basically replacing these compounds with the new ones.

Can I still mutate? I was only on REAL growth hormone for 8 weeks, and yes, I saw REAL results. But I am not just going to kiss my dreams of competing goodbye just because some chinese swine merchant stole my money and sent me nitrogen filled vials of ghrp or meltonan or sugar or whatever the fuck this shit is.

What else can I do before my contest, knowing that I have NO GH!!? Clenbuterol to aid in fat loss instead? Arimidex? I am at a loss here.

Help me out. I am under 3 months out lol.

stats:

5'11.5''
230 lb
5.5-6% bf

whitewidow

I add this bunk scam close to 75,000$ all I can say is order from your usual guy and stick to your routine. workout extra hard and keep up the tren dose till you get your new HGH. make sure you take your diet to a new level and workout extra hard think about that money you got burned and you will gert mad and push out some extra sets.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
I add this bunk scam close to 75,000$ all I can say is order from your usual guy and stick to your routine. workout extra hard and keep up the tren dose till you get your new HGH. make sure you take your diet to a new level and workout extra hard think about that money you got burned and you will gert mad and push out some extra sets.

oh it is way, way above 75,000 WW... and that is from our board alone, specifically the steroid section.

and in the bigger picture, it is WAY more than 75,000. Millions scammed I would say.

But from our board alone, even that # you posted is way too low.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
YES ME AND MAX AND BUNS OF STEELE, ETC. GOT FUCKED UP THE BUTTHOLE BUT YOU, YOU GOT ROYALLY SCREWED, ANALLY RAPED AND THEN JIZZED ON MANG.

YOU WENT FROM LEGIT TO BUNK AND THEN ARE COMPETING? WE NEVER HAD ANY OF THIS, SO WE ARE NO REAL LOSS BESIDES THE HUGE FINANCIAL OUTPUT. WE DON'T KNOW BETTER, YOU DO.

HOWEVER, MY RECOMMENDATIONS.

IF 3 GRAMS OF GEAR IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING THEN...

1 GRAM TREN ACE NOT LONG EASTER
1 GRAM EQUIPOSE
500MG PRIMO
500MG TESTOSTERONA

AS TIME GOES ON REDUCE TESTOSTERONE AND ADD MASTERONA, AT THE FINAL 4-6 WEEKS TAKE OUT ALL TESTOSTERONE AND USE 50-100MG/ED OF ANADROLA!
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

jon cole

• Getbig IV
Since I was burned by K on my 2nd order, I am out of legit GH, and I have been off of real GH for 3 days now. While I do have some money put away, and I do have a small salary, I just don't want to go drop another grand on growth right now. I am a young fucking guy fully supporting myself and I need that money. Getting burned by this kitropin disaster in a bigger way than most of you (meaning i got burned for a larger order than most of you; i have more fake kits in my fridge than most of you), I am now almost fully relying on K re-shipping me REAL gh, like my first package contained. I believe that he will. But until that, I have a contest to prep for, and a lot of you might think I am insane, but I am going to try to do this contest without GH and only on high dose AS.

Rate my stack that commences TODAY:

1 gram of tren E
1 gram of mast E
around 1 gram of test E to start, and I will lower it dramatically when contest comes around.

I am cycling OFF anadrol right now as well as deca and sustanon. I am basically replacing these compounds with the new ones.

Can I still mutate? I was only on REAL growth hormone for 8 weeks, and yes, I saw REAL results. But I am not just going to kiss my dreams of competing goodbye just because some chinese swine merchant stole my money and sent me nitrogen filled vials of ghrp or meltonan or sugar or whatever the fuck this shit is.

What else can I do before my contest, knowing that I have NO GH!!? Clenbuterol to aid in fat loss instead? Arimidex? I am at a loss here.

Help me out. I am under 3 months out lol.

stats:

5'11.5''
230 lb
5.5-6% bf

dude you're running 3 gr of aas e.w...
asstropin

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
Smoof,

Don't be a retard. If this is NOT USA's , Natl's, Jr shows etc.....you do NOT need Growth!

I have won 6 overalls without this stuff. Tren is your friend.

Now when competing in a pro qualifier......YES you will need legit GH, no question there.

You will do just fine with good aas and good diet dude....

FF

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
Smoof,

Don't be a retard. If this is NOT USA's , Natl's, Jr shows etc.....you do NOT need Growth!

Now when competing in a pro qualifier......YES you will need legit GH, no question there.

FF

thanks. this is what i needed to hear. i have sort of been brainwashed into thinking i need gh to compete, even at the lowest level, despite already being very, very big.

i have won internationally in a very small local event, and years ago when i competed naturally in usa (i was more natural then 95% of the competition.. halodrol only at that time). this is my first stint with NPC, and i am a little scared naturally. bodybuilding is really my passion, but i am a bit intimidated by jumping into NPC competitions despite the fact that i have heard from the winner of last year's open, and 2 different pros in the nyc area that are in my circle that i have the frame and conditioning to place high, and if i condition enough even win my weight class. the real problem for me is deciding whether to compete in heavy weight or go even lower... i am right now 230...

however i have become such a get big addict, and i read the gh bible and he seems to really be adamant about no gh: no bodybuilder.

i guess i will just not worry about this until later.

i needed this.

thank you ff

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
thanks. this is what i needed to hear. i have sort of been brainwashed into thinking i need gh to compete, even at the lowest level, despite already being very, very big.

i have won internationally in a very small local event, and years ago when i competed naturally in usa (i was more natural then 95% of the competition.. halodrol only at that time). this is my first stint with NPC, and i am a little scared naturally. bodybuilding is really my passion, but i am a bit intimidated by jumping into NPC competitions despite the fact that i have heard from the winner of last year's open, and 2 different pros in the nyc area that are in my circle that i have the frame and conditioning to place high, and if i condition enough even win my weight class. the real problem for me is deciding whether to compete in heavy weight or go even lower... i am right now 230...

however i have become such a get big addict, and i read the gh bible and he seems to really be adamant about no gh: no bodybuilder.

i guess i will just not worry about this until later.

i needed this.

thank you ff

You will be just fine! Just come in PEELED --- whether that is a dry 212, 205 ....what have you --- just make sure to put in the work. Tren / eca  or clen whatever your prefer will get you in shape!

If you have "enough" shape and symmetry ,  conditioning will trump size at State show.

Stay positive and focused! I plan on ONLY doing Jr National or Nationals....I have proven myself at state level....time to take a shit of get off the pot.

Taking 1.5 year off-season.....

FF

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
diuretics will be your friend.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
If you are a legit 5-6% BF then all you need to do is watch what you eat and maybe run some T3 and then a diuretic leading up to the show.

You don't even need to do cardio if you are really that lean.

1g of Tren and Mast is plenty to get you to your goals.

8)

SamsonD

• Getbig II

HOWEVER, MY RECOMMENDATIONS.

IF 3 GRAMS OF GEAR IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING THEN...

1 GRAM TREN ACE NOT LONG EASTER
1 GRAM EQUIPOSE
500MG PRIMO
500MG TESTOSTERONA

AS TIME GOES ON REDUCE TESTOSTERONE AND ADD MASTERONA, AT THE FINAL 4-6 WEEKS TAKE OUT ALL TESTOSTERONE AND USE 50-100MG/ED OF ANADROLA!

I like this, but I'm not sold on Primo.  I would maybe swap the primo out for NPP say 600mg, and test prop 300-400mg.  If your running prop you wouldn't have to drop it out at 4-6 weeks either, you could run that almost to the show, maybe drop it a week out.  Or use masteron right off instead of NPP.  You have the size and we are talking about a show in what 6-8 weeks? 10 at most?  I think you could bang test p/mast/tren a hardcore, diet and cardio like a mother fucker and just come in peeled.  Fuck the weight, just get diced.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
If you are a legit 5-6% BF then all you need to do is watch what you eat and maybe run some T3 and then a diuretic leading up to the show.

You don't even need to do cardio if you are really that lean.

1g of Tren and Mast is plenty to get you to your goals.

8)

well i am. gh15 can attest to how lean i am and how big i am. he is one of three people on these boards who have seen my pictures... frankly i want to remain anonymous until i win something. then i will come back and brag a bit.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
well i am. gh15 can attest to how lean i am and how big i am. he is one of three people on these boards who have seen my pictures... frankly i want to remain anonymous until i win something. then i will come back and brag a bit.

PM me your pic, I'll give u straight advice.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III

will do tomorrow. i'm on an iPad at my girlfriends house and the process would take me forever. when i get home tomorrow i will form my computer.

queefer

• Getbig II
1g of tren is just insane.  I'm in shape at 290 and I would never, ever go that high.  You are going to feel like shit.  I agree with ff, you definetely don't need gh for a local show because it's all about being diced up, even though I really believe you will have your legit kigs by feb 10th.  When is the show?

queefer

• Getbig II
And one more thing, you will continue to make gains off the gh for a few weeks, so don't sweat the small stuff.  I'm in the same boat as you, we cant let a minor setback derail our dreams.

L.L

Smoof,

FF

i was thinking the same thing...you can get in top shape without gh....of course once you get to certain level of competition you HAVE  to have it....You'll be fine...stay on your diet, do your cardio and go get that trophy.

Stavios

this

listen to RM, he will show you the way like he did for other fellas on here

Stavios

1g of tren is just insane.  I'm in shape at 290 and I would never, ever go that high.  You are going to feel like shit.  I agree with ff, you definetely don't need gh for a local show because it's all about being diced up, even though I really believe you will have your legit kigs by feb 10th.  When is the show?

yeah but you are a genetic freak

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
he helped me out alot! I did my first show with no gh and i was peeled!!!! everyone there said they havent seen someone that ripped but this next contest with be with gh and we will see but I think you can and will do just fine without it
muscle

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
1. i am cool on a gram of tren a week. it makes me feel pretty good actually, in a very weird way. i hate that i can't sleep without valium on it, but i like that i am always wired. i am considering lowering the tren and mast to 600 mg each. the problem si i have LONG ESTHER for everything, so a gram of tren E IS NOT A GRAM OF TREN if you know what I'm saying.

2. my show is march 31 i believe, metropolitan npc nyc

3. i will take rear den's advice. i have taken it before on this site and i will take it again.

queefer

• Getbig II
yeah but you are a genetic freak
HaHa thats funny.  I've got horrible genetics, but I have been busting my ass for  20years straight now.But I will take that as a compliment.  Bboy says I look 220 at best.  You should be back on in about what, 3 weeks now.  I'll bet your ready.  I don't think I could take a break as long as you have.

queefer

• Getbig II
1. i am cool on a gram of tren a week. it makes me feel pretty good actually, in a very weird way. i hate that i can't sleep without valium on it, but i like that i am always wired. i am considering lowering the tren and mast to 600 mg each. the problem si i have LONG ESTHER for everything, so a gram of tren E IS NOT A GRAM OF TREN if you know what I'm saying.

2. my show is march 31 i believe, metropolitan npc nyc

3. i will take rear den's advice. i have taken it before on this site and i will take it again.
If you get your kits by the 5th you will be able to run them for 5 weeks and thats the time you want them the most.  Iran mine last year for the last 6 weeks befor my contest and it made a huge difference.

Stavios

HaHa thats funny.  I've got horrible genetics, but I have been busting my ass for  20years straight now.But I will take that as a compliment.  Bboy says I look 220 at best.  You should be back on in about what, 3 weeks now.  I'll bet your ready.  I don't think I could take a break as long as you have.

Bboy is 5'6, while you on the other hand, are a monster of a man sir  8)

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
LOL @ a gram of tren acetate /week!!!

I could not imagine that -- I'd want to bust outta my skin and do something ridiculous and impulsive hahah on top of being a carb depleted zombie pre-contest -- WOW.

Hey I know a friend that could tolerate it -- more power to ya....I bet it will be incinerating BF% from the inside out.

75mg ED --->then maybe 100mg ED last 3 weeks is somewhat normal....

Winny 100 ED ---> ECA......Pshhh you'll be inside out ripped if you put effort into dieting.

Go get it man!

FF