Author Topic: MAJOR TREMBOLONE SIDES!!  (Read 34192 times)

vamped

• Getbig II
Re: MAJOR TREMBOLONE SIDES!!
« Reply #100 on: February 01, 2012, 04:17:38 AM »
One day I'll get some legit tren! Lol. Enjoy your cycle mate

mate the last time I bought stuff it was 5 bottles of tren and 4 bottles of eq and 50ml of clen. The only thing that was real was the clen. I was reading all these amazing things about tren and eq, only to lose a bit of fat, get a little bit of strength increase... Let my mate inject a ml of each on the last bottle caus I was wondering why the fuck I wasn't getting everything everyone was raving about, and he just started laughing at me. Pure bunk, over 1k down the drain. I may as well of been jabbing my syringes in the olive oil in my pantry...

AGB

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: February 01, 2012, 09:32:20 AM »
OP: get your blood pressure checked using a machine at a pharmacy or have someone who knows how to properly measure it take your blood pressure for you. Of course, the best is to see your physician as soon as possible or just go to an ER and I do believe this to be the most appropriate step to take. Nothing I state, however, should be construed as medical advice. These are just the observations of a passerby loser.

Anyway, regarding some of the additional issues raised in this thread-all of the following may be completely wrong and I could be spewing nonsense so anyway for entertainment purposes:

Trenbolone, when used by itself, requires about 21 days of continued use before the visual effects on a subject's physique can be visually appreciated by the lay person.

The chest tightening and "cough" experienced by some is due to the release of prostaglandins. This also effects body composition though.

The fat loss mechanism, directly and indirectly, is due to the androgen binding of the chemical. It is the indirect mechanism that is most important and is also responsible for most of the neuropsychiatric complaints expressed by posters on this message board. Here is how: Androgen receptor binding in the periphery does help body composition directly however, the glucorticoid antagonism in the periphery is what leads to the potent weight reducing properties through a central, rather than peripheral, mechanism. Trenbolone, sort of like an adrenalectomy, will reduce peripheral glucorticoid tone. This depression homes across the BBB leading to an up-regulation of CRH. It is CRH, not trenbolone per se that causes all of you fits. More specifically it is a dysregulation of CRH. CRH itself did nothing. It is also CRH, in mammals, from the hypothalamus that causes the potent anti-obesity effects. It also causes an increase in ACTH and eventually peripheral glucocorticoid. Of course, if trenbolone is still at therapeutic levels the effects of the increase in cortisol is mitigated in the periphery. The issue is that you still have high levels of ACTH and cortisol in plasma exacerbating, in some, feelings of anxiety, restlessness, and insomnia. Despite those complaints receiving much of the air time, trenbolone in the blood should more distinctively cause gastric reflux type symptoms. Your meals should also feel like anchors in your stomach at least at first. Gastric motility will be slowed down despite perceptions of hunger or appetite. Then, in days, hypertension and tachycardia will accrue and can not be turned off immediately by simple discontinuation. It will take a week at least before vitals resettle; that is if they become aberrant in the first place.

The same neurochemical changes that cause the insomnia and restlessness etc.. however, is what will also feedback on trenbolone's perceived positive effects; not completely however, not even close. This is normal and what you want. The problem is when feedback mechanisms begin to freely entrain and control is shifted from negative feedback to positive feedback or positive feed-forward and that is when bp, amongst other things, can get out of hand. The devil's in the details. Always. Those that can handle their business and compartmentalize confounds will enjoy higher fecundity and seed their traits across this earth as they approach Valhalla.

Gotta run, please disregard all above as was nothing more than rambling attempting to waste some time. Thank you.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #102 on: February 01, 2012, 09:48:11 AM »
good post. i would just like to add while steroids binding to androgen receptors in adipose tissue does cause fat loss (hence why primo is such a good drug for cutting) the release of prostaglangions is the main cause of fat loss with tren :)

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #103 on: February 01, 2012, 10:05:43 AM »

PP is legit dude, some people just don't get sides, 7 days and you're crying, go on 150mg ed and you'll lactate like a prego

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: February 01, 2012, 10:15:19 AM »

No shit man this tren is like juice cut with meth, WTF man, I think half of the reason I can't sleep is because first I am too excited about my gains and second is that lingering guilty feeling for doing something that makes my 10+ years of hard gaining seem like a waste of time.  I know they weren't but damn man.

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #105 on: February 01, 2012, 10:34:28 AM »
No shit man this tren is like juice cut with meth, WTF man, I think half of the reason I can't sleep is because first I am too excited about my gains and second is that lingering guilty feeling for doing something that makes my 10+ years of hard gaining seem like a waste of time.  I know they weren't but damn man.

Some people should stop exagerating, then people try it & think it's bunk, that growing lad think it's SM stuff is bunk cause of people like you

juice cut with meth? wtf, this is the internet

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #106 on: February 01, 2012, 10:40:36 AM »
Yeh I agree. Was looking forward to this after the kigs fiasco. Bought enough to last me a few months too. Team superman stuff. I'm broke now. Back to wink natty status for me. Been burned too many times.

why do you think SM isn't legit stuff? not everyone gets horrible sides from tren, i don't notice much of a difference except when i initially put it into my blood i definitely know if it's tren or not. same goes for a couple other steroids.

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #107 on: February 01, 2012, 10:42:49 AM »
why do you think SM isn't legit stuff? not everyone gets horrible sides from tren, i don't notice much of a difference except when i initially put it into my blood i definitely know if it's tren or not. same goes for a couple other steroids.

Cause you read everywhere on the internet, you're gonna get night sweats, insomnia blablabla, very aggressive etc etc, so if people don't get that they think it's bunk

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: February 01, 2012, 10:45:25 AM »

Yeh your all right. Perhaps from reading all the stuff people say bout tren I'm expecting too much. I spoke to slin & he said up dose & keep pinning so I'm at 100mg a day of both so hopefully itl all be good.

Just wanted other people experiences really. Today I did get fucking itchy all over after jabbing and like prickly heat, even on my tongue & lips. perhaps a good sign? Lol

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #109 on: February 01, 2012, 10:47:19 AM »
Yeh your all right. Perhaps from reading all the stuff people say bout tren I'm expecting too much. I spoke to slin & he said up dose & keep pinning so I'm at 100mg a day of both so hopefully itl all be good.

Just wanted other people experiences really. Today I did get fucking itchy all over after jabbing and like prickly heat, even on my tongue & lips. perhaps a good sign? Lol

Go on high dose for a week or two, then press your nipples hard, you'll see for yourself

vamped

• Getbig II
« Reply #110 on: February 01, 2012, 11:42:03 AM »
Some people should stop exagerating, then people try it & think it's bunk, that growing lad think it's SM stuff is bunk cause of people like you

juice cut with meth? wtf, this is the internet

I've currently been up for 26 hours, not even sleepy. Just injected another 1ml of tren, time to go train. Gonna have to invest in some xannies I think haha

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #111 on: February 01, 2012, 11:43:58 AM »
I sleep very good on tren, sometimes takes me 1H to fall asleep but that's it

vamped

• Getbig II
« Reply #112 on: February 01, 2012, 12:04:17 PM »
I sleep very good on tren, sometimes takes me 1H to fall asleep but that's it

Ive had insomnia issues in the past that Ive used weed to get rid of, so I'm guessing I'm susceptible to it. Does anyone else feel more energised and alert, it feels like downing about 400mcg of clen without the shakyness and jerkyness..

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: February 01, 2012, 07:45:09 PM »
Wow... This is great ! I have Milk coming out of my nipples....I just went into a rage and mutilated my wife and kids..I haven't slept in a month..and I have the most incredible anxiety known to man. Oh, did I mention my blood preesure is 200/150 ? But hey....I look pretty damn hard.  ;D

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #114 on: February 01, 2012, 07:58:22 PM »
^^Hey, at least you know it's working bro  ;)

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: February 01, 2012, 09:37:11 PM »
Don't mean to hijack the thread but how long does tren take to kick in? I mean when do you starting seeing or feeling it working?

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: February 01, 2012, 09:55:24 PM »
Ran sm's tren a @ 100 eod for 8 weeks together with his prop and oh boy that shit is strong mind blowing thing first time experience it was good but next time I'll try Ed injections, was sweating at night and was soaking by the time I would get into my office lol
I'm currently doing SM's Ripped Mix @ 1ml EOD with his tren ace 0.5ml EOD. So the tren also equals to 100mg EOD. Gonna run it for about 10 weeks. Have been using for almost a week now. Luckily no sides, just get a bit out of breath quicker and my nipples itch sometimes but not regularly.

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: February 02, 2012, 12:41:24 AM »
What should I get if my nipples start getting sore?
T3, caber or bromo? And how should I run it?
Sorry for all the questions, just want to know if I get the sides what I should do!

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #118 on: February 02, 2012, 04:59:05 AM »
What should I get if my nipples start getting sore?
T3, caber or bromo? And how should I run it?
Sorry for all the questions, just want to know if I get the sides what I should do!

Caber would be good for the sides from prolactin but you would still want an ai to deal with estrogen like femara/adex. Both estrogen and prolactin can cause gyno....from my understanding the latter will mostly cause lactating nips but with the help of estrogen breast tissue growth will occur.

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: February 02, 2012, 05:06:29 AM »
Caber would be good for the sides from prolactin but you would still want an ai to deal with estrogen like femara/adex. Both estrogen and prolactin can cause gyno....from my understanding the latter will mostly cause lactating nips but with the help of estrogen breast tissue growth will occur.
Well in the Ripped Mix the masteron can control the estrogen, or wouldn't that be sufficient?

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: February 02, 2012, 05:08:06 AM »
Well my nips don't hur 24/7 its just sometimes throughout the day. Some days it doesn't even happen.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: February 02, 2012, 05:28:06 AM »
Well in the Ripped Mix the masteron can control the estrogen, or wouldn't that be sufficient?

You might just be really sensitive to estrogen...

Well my nips don't hur 24/7 its just sometimes throughout the day. Some days it doesn't even happen.

its just random itchiness throughout the day and if they hurt its for a reason don't you think

Nolva will upregulate progesterone receptors so I wouldn't use it while on tren since it may actually make gyno worse. If you got adex/femara I would run that while waiting for your caber in hopes it helps with your symptoms or you can lower your dose in the meantime. You probably wouldn't even wanna get on stage if you developed gyno anyway.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 02, 2012, 05:30:28 AM »
I had similar issues recently btw...just dropped what was causing high estrogen(dbol) levels and everything went back to normal. Running deca so the nolva would've only made things worse.

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: February 02, 2012, 05:31:28 AM »
Could it really be the estrogen? Its only about 200mg test prop a week and tren or masteron doesn't aromatize into estrogen?
Before I could run 300mg test E with no problems at all?

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #124 on: February 02, 2012, 05:33:12 AM »
So its best to get something like letro? Would the caber be necessary?