Author Topic: MAJOR TREMBOLONE SIDES!!  (Read 33974 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: MAJOR TREMBOLONE SIDES!!
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2012, 01:28:30 PM »
i was wondering if the specific "fat burning" effect it has starts to diminish over time because of what you're saying, you don't feel it as much after awhile.

well anecdotal ecidence suggests all of the effects start to diminish over time. anabolism, fat burning, etc. 

a general rule of thumb ni think ifirst heard from patrick arnold.. if one of the effects dissipates, all of the effects are dissipating.

in order for stavy to feel the night sweats again hed have to up the dose. at which point hed not only start having trouble sleeping but also put on some muscle and lose some fat as well.

Stavios

« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2012, 02:30:54 PM »
well anecdotal ecidence suggests all of the effects start to diminish over time. anabolism, fat burning, etc. 

a general rule of thumb ni think ifirst heard from patrick arnold.. if one of the effects dissipates, all of the effects are dissipating.

in order for stavy to feel the night sweats again hed have to up the dose. at which point hed not only start having trouble sleeping but also put on some muscle and lose some fat as well.

one thing is sure, I sure as hell will never argue with patrick arnold

I know people think it's useless but I like to switch roids around once in a while, i think it makes a difference but maybe it's just in my head

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2012, 02:54:52 PM »
i be on tren til august , i let u if it dissipate or not
Your messed up BLP!

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2012, 03:13:51 PM »
maybe because after sometime on tren you don't have anymore fat to lose  ;D

no man, i'm still fat as shit, don't worry about that  ;D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2012, 03:25:28 PM »

well, personally i never got night sweats from tren (i'm sweaty regardless), and insomnia i've always had, and my sleep was no different on tren except when i got tren oil into a vein before bed. stavios might just have never experienced the sides, people respond to tren so differently it wouldn't surprise me if he had no sides on it.

second thing you talk about, i don't think that the anabolic effects of steroids ever dissipate, they still have the same actions at same dosages with regard to binding and activating androgens or increasing protein synthesis and retention. However gains do definitely slow down on cycles but i think it is independent of the steroids (disregarding people who hit their 'genetic limit' and won't grow further without high dosages + gh) and i think rather, it is a metabolic response to gaining a lot of mass.

i read a theory proposed on another board, about priming the body to grow when stagnation sets in, and it makes a lot of sense about resensitizing cells to once again want to grow and accept nutrients. i think it can be comparable to how obese people can lose fat relatively easy, without much effort, but someone at 6% bodyfat will have an enormously difficult time shedding bodyfat because the body is resisting and trying to be at it's desired homeostatis, of what's probably 15% bodyfat and around 180 pounds for someone 6'

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2012, 05:55:33 PM »
TREN IS JUST KILLING MY HEART.  :o

I'D SAY CHEST, BUT NO ITS ONLY MY LEFT SIDE THAT'S TIGHTENING UP. CARDIO WISE I CANT DO SHIT, BUT 1 WEEK IN AND THE COSMETIC EFFECTS ARE COMING OUT. NOT FULL FORCE, BUT 1 WEEK PROGRESS BEATS ANY OTHER 1 WEEK PROGRESS IVE EVER EVER HAD BEFORE. ACNE IS SETTLING AWAY BUT DAMN THOSE HEART TIGHTENINGS ARE SCARING ME.

MEDICATED BY STRANGO

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2012, 06:08:56 PM »

I'D SAY CHEST, BUT NO ITS ONLY MY LEFT SIDE THAT'S TIGHTENING UP. CARDIO WISE I CANT DO SHIT, BUT 1 WEEK IN AND THE COSMETIC EFFECTS ARE COMING OUT. NOT FULL FORCE, BUT 1 WEEK PROGRESS BEATS ANY OTHER 1 WEEK PROGRESS IVE EVER EVER HAD BEFORE. ACNE IS SETTLING AWAY BUT DAMN THOSE HEART TIGHTENINGS ARE SCARING ME.
How much are you doing a day? week?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2012, 06:17:53 PM »
How much are you doing a day? week?

50MG A DAY, 6 DAYS A WEEK.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2012, 06:28:50 PM »
50MG A DAY, 6 DAYS A WEEK.

what your blood pressure look like ?

im on diovan n boom no more high blood pressure
Your messed up BLP!

Stavios

« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2012, 06:40:33 PM »
what your blood pressure look like ?

im on diovan n boom no more high blood pressure

I can't even count how much roids I take these days, cause I pop so many pills on top of all the cc's I shoot in my delts

and my blood pressure is still in the normal range

my blood pressure is worst when I eat a lot of junk food like Mcd's and things like that, than when I abuse roids

JUMPER

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2012, 06:48:59 PM »
lol

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2012, 07:03:23 PM »
I can't even count how much roids I take these days, cause I pop so many pills on top of all the cc's I shoot in my delts

and my blood pressure is still in the normal range

my blood pressure is worst when I eat a lot of junk food like Mcd's and things like that, than when I abuse roids

your too young for blood pressure issue , 20 ui gh a day could make it high tho
Your messed up BLP!

Stavios

« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2012, 07:38:31 PM »
your too young for blood pressure issue , 20 ui gh a day could make it high tho

when I was 20 or so, I ate junk food at every meal and it got to 165 once ;D

now it's always around 140

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2012, 07:48:04 PM »

That doesn't sound good...If you can't do any cardio and you're getting chest pains..don't you think you ought to switch to something that doesn't give you those sides. Sometimes, I read these boards and I really find it hard to understand why people will endure this stuff all for a few pounds of muscle..I never did Tren in my life and I looked pretty damn impressive on the stacks I took. Believe me, you can live without 'Tren"..even if a certain Gimmick masquerading as  a Guru would say otherwise.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2012, 07:51:22 PM »
TREN IS JUST KILLING MY HEART.  :o

That's what happend to me bro. I was on tren for awhile I ended up getting bad chest pains. Exactly where your heart is. I went to the ER once I felt like I was having a heart attack or something. My resting bp got up to 150-160/90-100 this was my resting pressure. I was eating bad and not taking care of myself. I went to cardiologist had everything checked out. The pain wouldn't go away I never figured out exactly what it was. I think it was just the real high blood pressure. I think I strained my heart in some way. After I stopped the tren it took a few months and the pain went away.

I have anxiety to begin with I've always been high strung. Tren made it a lot worse. I would burst awake from sleep out of breath. It scared the shit out of me every time. I never experienced the sweats though.

Stavios

« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2012, 07:53:11 PM »
That doesn't sound good...If you can't do any cardio and you're getting chest pains..don't you think you ought to switch to something that doesn't give you those sides. Sometimes, I read these boards and I really find it hard to understand why people will endure this stuff all for a few pounds of muscle..I never did Tren in my life and I looked pretty damn impressive on the stacks I took. Believe me, you can live without 'Tren"..even if a certain Gimmick masquerading as  a Guru would say otherwise.

of course, tren is only for the "chemical look", the veiny weird looking skin look but otherwise, it won't make you any bigger than other roids

some just love that look

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2012, 07:57:46 PM »
I've found masteron to be a good replacement for tren. Makes me veiny and leans me out. No sides. If you can't handle tren try a large dose of masteron.

Stavios

« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2012, 08:31:12 PM »
I've found masteron to be a good replacement for tren. Makes me veiny and leans me out. No sides. If you can't handle tren try a large dose of masteron.

x2

I liked masteron enanthate better, don't know why

maybe because I shot it all at once  ;D

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2012, 08:31:25 PM »

Are you doing the mega dose of B-5 (Pantothenic acid) ??

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2012, 08:32:37 PM »
...maybe because I shot it all at once  ;D

lol, a true pupil  8)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #70 on: January 20, 2012, 08:40:27 PM »
x2

I liked masteron enanthate better, don't know why

maybe because I shot it all at once  ;D

I've only tried prop was thinking about giving the enanthate version a go sometime.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2012, 11:58:20 AM »
NO MEGA DOSE B5

BP IS 108/82
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2012, 12:49:00 PM »
Really panthoic acid? The acne cure?

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2012, 12:59:15 PM »
Really panthoic acid? The acne cure?

Yes, high doses of vitamin B-5 or Pantothenic Acid are "reportedly" shown to help with acne.  That, and most people on the boards talk about using it for acne- so in reality, who the hell knows if actually does anything or not.. only to find out is to try it yourself, and then again, it still might be hard to tell.. what I do know is, that it is the cheapest and safest way if one wants to battle acne.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2012, 02:23:40 PM »
That's what happend to me bro. I was on tren for awhile I ended up getting bad chest pains. Exactly where your heart is. I went to the ER once I felt like I was having a heart attack or something. My resting bp got up to 150-160/90-100 this was my resting pressure. I was eating bad and not taking care of myself. I went to cardiologist had everything checked out. The pain wouldn't go away I never figured out exactly what it was. I think it was just the real high blood pressure. I think I strained my heart in some way. After I stopped the tren it took a few months and the pain went away.

I have anxiety to begin with I've always been high strung. Tren made it a lot worse. I would burst awake from sleep out of breath. It scared the shit out of me every time. I never experienced the sweats though.
careful posting your phone number online bro