Author Topic: Suicide - would you ever consider it?  (Read 28995 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Suicide
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2012, 07:38:42 PM »
You'd be surprised to learn that most folks who consider suicide only think they want to die. When actually faced with death the will to live is usually very strong.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2012, 07:43:29 PM »
I'm 18 and tried it, I took half a bottle of sleeping pills and it was the scariest thing that I could imagine. It haunts me everyday just because of the reaction it got out of my family girlfriend and close friends, for any of you out there considering suicide I was there and its not easy, I thought no one would care but the impact you have is far greater than you'll ever know. If you haven't sought professional help or tried antidepressants I reccommend this route, it helps despite what you may think or have heard.

My friend took some chemical stuff that is used to make fireworks  :-\. He called his mother and it looks like he was pretty scared in his last moments (He lost his sight the last hours as far as I know). He agreed to go to the hospital after taking that stuff, maybe he repented of what he did? Anyway, it was too late.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2012, 07:45:02 PM »
Severe depression is a bitch is all I`ll say on the subject.
in other words........." MAJOR DEPRESSION ". Alot of people claim to have " REAL SEVERE DEPRESSION " or claim to be " bipolar " yet, they say they dont take medication, which may be a personal choice not too BUT in my opinion, the only way you can truly have SEVERE DEPRESSION is if you have " MAJOR DEPRESSION " which is an Extreme deep depression, that you cant just Snap out of.

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2012, 07:45:27 PM »
are you trolling?

I'm not fucking around.  I'm serious.  I find myself thinking, "Am I that much of a fucking loser thinking like that?"  Shit man.  I'm thinking about going to another pick up bootcamp by a guy named Magic.  He gurantees that I'd get laid during the bootcamp.  I know somewhere the money's gonna' come and I'll be able to make a down payment.  Finally he'll show me how to seduce a woman.  Then I won't have thoughts of wanting to die because of sexual frustration.  

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2012, 07:46:49 PM »
My friend took some chemical stuff that is used to make fireworks  :-\. He called his mother and it looks like he was pretty scared in his last moments (He lost his sight the last hours as far as I know). He agreed to go to the hospital after taking that stuff, maybe he repented of what he did? Anyway, it was too late.

this is pretty much the most traumatizing thing i ever read, consider my dreams haunted

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2012, 07:46:58 PM »
Would you ever consider it?
Dont do it. I have a number of differant Mental health issues, including MAJOR DEPRESSION, which is the worst Depression one can have IMO............and im still alive and breathing.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2012, 07:47:53 PM »
Dont do it. I have a number of differant Mental health issues, including MAJOR DEPRESSION, which is the worst Depression one can have IMO............and im still alive and breathing.

plus, youre Irish. thats a double whammy

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2012, 07:49:45 PM »
plus, youre Irish. thats a double whammy
LOL! yup. ;D

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2012, 07:49:53 PM »
That's horrible, fortunately I mentioned something to my girlfriend and with her help she convinced me to get help, I don't remember much of what happened the day and day after it happened, just short little images. I just don't want anyone to have to go through that.  Its horrific once your actually faces with it, especially if you care about anyone or anything and font have specific goals accomplished

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2012, 07:56:53 PM »
That's horrible, fortunately I mentioned something to my girlfriend and with her help she convinced me to get help, I don't remember much of what happened the day and day after it happened, just short little images. I just don't want anyone to have to go through that.  Its horrific once your actually faces with it, especially if you care about anyone or anything and font have specific goals accomplished

I think most of the times deppresion doesn't let you think clearly.  :-\

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2012, 07:58:57 PM »
in other words........." MAJOR DEPRESSION ". Alot of people claim to have " REAL SEVERE DEPRESSION " or claim to be " bipolar " yet, they say they dont take medication, which may be a personal choice not too BUT in my opinion, the only way you can truly have SEVERE DEPRESSION is if you have " MAJOR DEPRESSION " which is an Extreme deep depression, that you cant just Snap out of.
That`s what I meant,and that`s what I`m diagnosed with along with extreme anxiety disorder.

Sorry for the confusion.

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2012, 07:59:24 PM »
I think most of the times deppresion doesn't let you think clearly.  :-\
No unfortunately it consumes you

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2012, 08:00:31 PM »
but treatable
Thank God,but some people are so medicated that they almost lose all feelings.....good and bad like fucking zombies.

Gotta` get on the right meds.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2012, 08:03:57 PM »
That`s what I meant,and that`s what I`m diagnosed with along with extreme anxiety disorder.
Sorry for the confusion.
Which one? I have Ocd, Panic disorder, Agoraphobia, Social Anxiety........

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2012, 08:08:03 PM »
Suicide is a selfish cowardly act.

written by a christian who believes in fairy tales.

TEAM Nasser

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2012, 08:11:54 PM »
written by a christian who believes in fairy tales.

Wasnt " Suicide " banned back in like the 1300s by Christians because there was a some cult that believed suicide was the only way they can be Free from the world or some shit..........i have no idea.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2012, 08:14:41 PM »
consider it everyday but just never get around to it, usually too busy with work, family ect.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2012, 08:18:04 PM »
Which one? I have Ocd, Panic disorder, Agoraphobia, Social Anxiety........
OCD to an extent,but panic disorder is most prevelant.

Self medicated with booze and drugs for 33 years off and on in a futile effort to try to escape my depression.............. anxiety wasn`t bad early on,but got worse as I got older.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2012, 08:22:17 PM »

Jesus H Christ..  :-\

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2012, 08:36:13 PM »
I don't think enough people consider it.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2012, 08:39:43 PM »
OCD to an extent,but panic disorder is most prevelant.

Self medicated with booze and drugs for 33 years off and on in a futile effort to try to escape my depression.............. anxiety wasn`t bad early on,but got worse as I got older.
Panic disorder is a bitch, Too me...........its like you have anxiety/panic attacks for Absolutely No reason at all. I know now that having Agoraphobia is pretty much why i have panic disorder though, and i have a genetic predisposition of Panic Disorder from my dad.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2012, 08:45:09 PM »
Panic disorder is a bitch, Too me...........its like you have anxiety/panic attacks for Absolutely No reason at all. I know now that having Agoraphobia is pretty much why i have panic disorder though, and i have a genetic predisposition of Panic Disorder from my dad.
If I know I have an appointment somewhere a week in advance or so,I stress out completely all week about it...............feeling very uncomfortable in my own skin.

Not even a big deal but my anxiety makes it one for me.

Once I get to the appointment,I`m fine.

Just an example of one scenario.

Depression is a whole other animal though.........really tough to deal with at times  but I`m so fucking used to coping with it that it feels almost normal for me sadly enough.

If you ever need to vent,shoot me a PM.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2012, 08:58:36 PM »
If I know I have an appointment somewhere a week in advance or so,I stress out completely all week about it...............feeling very uncomfortable in my own skin.

Not even a big deal but my anxiety makes it one for me.

Once I get to the appointment,I`m fine.

Just an example of one scenario.

Depression is a whole other animal though.........really tough to deal with at times  but I`m so fucking used to coping with it that it feels almost normal for me sadly enough.

If you ever need to vent,shoot me a PM.
ANTICIPATORY ANXIETY..........I know exactly how that is. My AA has gotten SOO much better though with medication.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2012, 09:03:16 PM »
ANTICIPATORY ANXIETY..........I know exactly how that is. My AA has gotten SOO much better though with medication.
Mine  is manageable too,for the most part.

Good luck bro!!  :)

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2012, 09:07:32 PM »
Suicide is selfish, cowardly, and easy.  It's not that you have the right to live, you were born so you either live or die and as 50 Cent said "Death gotta be easy cuz life is hard."