Author Topic: Dorian Yates - 1995 Mr. Olympia - High Quality Scans!!!  (Read 131603 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Dorian Yates - 1995 Mr. Olympia - High Quality Scans!!!
« Reply #600 on: January 28, 2012, 08:49:05 AM »
Shame about the torn bi, otherwise this FDB would be almost perfect.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #601 on: January 28, 2012, 08:49:49 AM »
Holy back thickness batman.  :o

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #602 on: January 28, 2012, 08:51:23 AM »
not as thick as this:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #603 on: January 28, 2012, 08:53:14 AM »
Nasser  :-\ :-\

Best FLS of all time?
Yes.

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #604 on: January 28, 2012, 08:55:20 AM »
Dorian's fans are just stupid fucking trolls, that's all.
Of course Ronnie destroys this shit but he is not even the only one, Dorian had one of the uggliest physique ever.
Worst Mr Olympia to me. :-X

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #605 on: January 28, 2012, 08:56:12 AM »
not as thick as this:
No one cares Hulkster, youre like a child jumping up and down in front of the TV trying desperatley to get their parents attention.
"Look at me, look at me!!! Ronnie was really better, really, if you just look here youll see the truth, stop paying attention to Dorian, stop it!! Pay attention to Ronnie!! Pay attention to me!!!"  ;D ;)
You have no reason to be in a Dorian thread trying to steal attention away from him, you should know by now that people who are fans of Dorian are not going to suddenly decide they like Ronnie better because you desperatley post the same  14179803571 pics in every thread.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #606 on: January 28, 2012, 09:01:45 AM »
Shredded, dry, and dense, arguably the most conditioned Mr. Olympia in history.

Best FLS evar.

Dorian destroying Levrone. Chest thickness on Dorian is slaughtering Levrone.

Again, Nasser's back...  :-\

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #607 on: January 28, 2012, 09:04:05 AM »
I hate how people hate on Cutler, he was something, sometime.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #608 on: January 28, 2012, 09:04:08 AM »
McGough said Ronnie had the best physique ever, which you disagreed with thus removing any confidence you had in his credibility

Priest said Ronnie had better symmetry, which you disagreed with thus removing any confidence you had in his credibility

Where is the quote from Arnold so I can see what he said? And provide a source with the year

The quote from Ernie Taylor was taken right after the 98 Mr. Olympia. So it's irrelevant b/c it doesn't include the 01 ASC and 03 Mr. O

Richards? lmao

Where is the quote from Samir so I can see what he said? And provide a source with the year

Ronnie? The same guy who said he has better back than Dorian and would beat Dorian if they competed during Ronnie's prime?

McGough said Ronnie had the best physique ever, which you disagreed with thus removing any confidence you had in his credibility

You're gonna take a beaten on this one kid lol. 1) you're now reduced to attacking the ' people in the  knows ' credibility

2) McGough said Ronnie had the best physique ever ON-STAGE and the best he ever seen was Dorian OFF-STAGE , again you're a hypocrite who dismissed him when he said Ronnie was never harder or drier than Dorian , it's YOU my dimwitted friend who removed any confidence in his credibility when you said he was flat out wrong , now you need him to be right lol

3) McGough said that he doesn't think Ronnie at his best could beat Dorian

4) popular opinion is still popular opinion no matter who it's coming from , fans or ' people in the know '

Priest said Ronnie had better symmetry, which you disagreed with thus removing any confidence you had in his credibility

Priest said Dorian would beat Ronnie , now you're reduced to clinging to anything , YOU claimed all the ' people in the know ' agree with you , I proved you flat out wrong.

Where is the quote from Arnold so I can see what he said? And provide a source with the year

In Flex Wheeler's book , after seeing Flex 1993 Arnold Classic

The quote from Ernie Taylor was taken right after the 98 Mr. Olympia. So it's irrelevant b/c it doesn't include the 01 ASC and 03 Mr. O

WRONG again , it counts and why? he's a ' person in the know ' all the people in the know agree with your opinion and it's simply not true , Ronnie himself said 4 times now 1998 was his best , he's a person in the know , he knows more than you.

Richards? lmao

Ryan Mackie and Greg Valentino lmao , you tried using these two people as ' people in the know ' more very weak logic from you

Where is the quote from Samir so I can see what he said? And provide a source with the year

On bodybuilding.com , you look for it very recent , been posted before

Ronnie? The same guy who said he has better back than Dorian and would beat Dorian if they competed during Ronnie's prime?

Yes the same guy who said on multiple occasions that Dorian would beat him. If Dorian entered this contest ( I believe 98 ) who would have won? Ronnie: Dorian. Interviewer: you think so? Ronnie: I KNOW SO.

Again you're now reduced to claiming the people in the know are wrong , while ignoring the fact that the people you cling to as references and ' converging evidence ' aren't fantastic sources , Flex? said he beat Ronnie in 1999 also had Ronnie in first after the prejudging in 2007 , goes to show what he knows about judging .

Shawn Ray? Said Ronnie should have won an award for most improved in 1998 but the Olympia title should NOT have been that , said Ronnie has flaws you don't see on his or Flex's physiques  , wanna use him as a reference?

See I could do what you just tried to do attack the ' people in the know ' ( lol Ryan Mackie LMFAO ) but that shifts us away from the original point

YOU don't have all the experts agreeing with your popular opinion. And in the end that's all you got kid

you get a

1/10 for trying to shift the topic

I have people saying Ronnie isn't the greatest , and Dorian would beat him , you have more saying he is/would , congrats on your popular opinion. lol

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #609 on: January 28, 2012, 09:04:37 AM »
No biceps? HA! Slighlty undersized? Yes. No biceps, I think not.

Torn Bi...  :-\ :-[

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #610 on: January 28, 2012, 09:14:20 AM »
actually, you fail b/c here is what I see:

1 anonymous quote that doesn't disprove sh*t
1 quote from Victor Richards. Enough said, lol
1 irrelevant quote from Arnold that doesn't pertain to this discussion
2 quotes from Peter McGough that don't say Dorian would beat Ronnie. Only that it would be close

so what did you accomplish with your post? Nothing

There you go , you were just proven wrong that you don't corner the market on opinions from ' people in the know ' and now what do you have left? attack the people in the know lol

anonymous quotes? I don't make shit up kid , if I typed it it's golden , I don't care enough to post the source

Vic Richards , enough said? you're the guy who used Ryan Mackie ( who? exactly ) as Greg Valentino LMFAO you're a hypocrite with a selective memory

The quote from Arnold is relevant , how? Ronnie having the greatest physique of all time , he certainly doesn't feel that way , said Flex is bar none , again when faced with people in the know and it contradicts your point or view , dismiss the source not the first time wont be the last

McGough said he doesn't think Ronnie could beat Dorian , heavy ( 03 ) or light ( 01 ) again also pertains to , the best physique , Ronnie 2001 ( which contradicts your bullshit claim 03 hehehehe ) and Dorian precontest , so again a person in the know saying Dorian has the best physique he;'s ever seen

You wanted an out because I proved you wrong that you have all the sources saying Ronnie is the greatest ever and Ronnie would beat Dorian , I will give you this kid , you may have more but in the end you still only have a more popular opinion lol

Keep chasing your tail Neo , you're not smart enough to run with the big dogs  8)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #611 on: January 28, 2012, 09:16:13 AM »
Also, you better step your game up ND. I'm going to stop acknowledging quotes you post without sources

that's some elementary grade bullsh*t. I don't know how you passed high school without learning how to cite

That's rich coming from the kid who manipulates quotes and posts them out of context.

0/10 Neo you're failing this semester kid.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #612 on: January 28, 2012, 09:17:19 AM »
Dorian's fans are just stupid fucking trolls, that's all.
Of course Ronnie destroys this shit but he is not even the only one, Dorian had one of the uggliest physique ever.
Worst Mr Olympia to me. :-X

Irony alert , Ronnie fans in a Dorian Yates thread claiming Yates fans are trolls LMFAO

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #613 on: January 28, 2012, 09:22:37 AM »
Complete head to toe - one of the best ab thighs for a big guy - arguably the best ab thigh ever for a big guy.

Again - one of the best side tri poses ever - Dorian didnt have the prettiest muscles, but the whole is definatley more than the sum of its parts.
Dorian's physique was complete, huge, and shredded head to toe

Dorian pwning guys twice his size

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #614 on: January 28, 2012, 09:29:26 AM »
Rediculous back

Awesome FDB even with his "weak" biceps, textbook perfect head to toe, complete, huge, shredded, balanced.

Weak Bi's? I think not.

Best FLS ever.

More than holding his own with Wheeler

Schooling Wheeler and Ray

Dominance personified

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #615 on: January 28, 2012, 09:35:09 AM »
You're gonna take a beaten on this one kid lol. 1) you're now reduced to attacking the ' people in the  knows ' credibility

2) McGough said Ronnie had the best physique ever ON-STAGE and the best he ever seen was Dorian OFF-STAGE , again you're a hypocrite who dismissed him when he said Ronnie was never harder or drier than Dorian , it's YOU my dimwitted friend who removed any confidence in his credibility when you said he was flat out wrong , now you need him to be right lol

3) McGough said that he doesn't think Ronnie at his best could beat Dorian

sorry but your own quotes disagree with you

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

Peter McGough explicitly says the best physique he ever saw was 01 ASC Ronnie. Nowhere does he say Dorian is better. In fact, all it says is that it's closer than he originally thought

Peter McGough - Flex, August 2005

"Personally, the best physique I ever saw onstage (there was a contender for best-ever that I saw offstage: those crazy photos of sock-footed Dorian Yates taken seven weeks before the 1993 Mr. Olympia) was Ronnie's at the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic.

where does he say Dorian's physique is the best he ever saw? All it says is that 01 ASC Ronnie is the best he ever saw and the only other bodybuilding who is a contender would be 93 pre-contest Dorian. Notice that he uses the word "contender" and doesn't flat out say Dorian is the best ever like he said for Ronnie ;)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #616 on: January 28, 2012, 09:36:17 AM »
Jesus christ dont you guys ever get tired of posting the same quotes over and over?
You guys know youre not going to convince the other of anything.

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #617 on: January 28, 2012, 09:36:31 AM »
Irony alert , Ronnie fans in a Dorian Yates thread claiming Yates fans are trolls LMFAO

I'm not a Ronnie's fan morron. Stop believing the world is separated between Dorian's fans and Ronnie's fans.
The main difference between Ronnie and Dorian, is that Ronnie looked like the shit at the end of his career whereas Dorian has always looked like shit.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: January 28, 2012, 09:41:44 AM »
sorry but your own quotes disagree with you

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

Peter McGough explicitly says the best physique he ever saw was 01 ASC Ronnie. Nowhere does he say Dorian is better. In fact, all it says is that it's closer than he originally thought

Priest said Dorian would beat Ronnie , now you're reduced to clinging to anything , YOU claimed all the ' people in the know ' agree with you , I proved you flat out wrong.

Peter McGough - Flex, August 2005

"Personally, the best physique I ever saw onstage (there was a contender for best-ever that I saw offstage: those crazy photos of sock-footed Dorian Yates taken seven weeks before the 1993 Mr. Olympia) was Ronnie's at the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic.

where does he say Dorian's physique is the best he ever saw? All it says is that 01 ASC Ronnie is the best he ever saw and the only other bodybuilding who is a contender would be 93 pre-contest Dorian. Notice that he uses the word "contender" and doesn't flat out say Dorian is the best ever like he said for Ronnie ;)

Oh the old semantics game now lol you're just rolling out all the weakest ' arguments '

I'm sorry but Peter McGough is an idiot if he thinks 01 ASC Ronnie never surpassed Dorian's conditioning

Your quote , you like McGough now but before he was an ' idiot ' hypocrite.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #619 on: January 28, 2012, 09:43:43 AM »
Jesus christ dont you guys ever get tired of posting the same quotes over and over?

nope. It's fun watching ND meltdown every time his quotes backfire on him

he used to quote IFBB pros who said Dorian had a better back. Then came quotes from the pros saying Ronnie is better

he used to quote Flex magazine which was his bodybuilding bible. Then Flex mag said Ronnie is better

he used to quote Ronnie as saying Dorian had a better back. Then Ronnie said he has a better back than Dorian

now ND is reduced to quoting online popularity contests and old articles from 98 and 99, lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #620 on: January 28, 2012, 09:45:40 AM »
Of course Dorian doesn't surpass Ronnie's conditioning , when the pictures are sharpened all to hell LMFAO

Look this proves McGough wrong , this heavily sharpened black & white image lol add this to the list of  fallacious arguments  ;D

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #621 on: January 28, 2012, 09:51:25 AM »
Of course Dorian doesn't surpass Ronnie's conditioning , when the pictures are sharpened all to hell LMFAO

Look this proves McGough wrong , this heavily sharpened black & white image lol add this to the list of  fallacious arguments

thanks for playing ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #622 on: January 28, 2012, 09:54:07 AM »
Flex magazine and Ronnie both know who has the best back ever

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #623 on: January 28, 2012, 09:55:40 AM »

he used to quote IFBB pros who said Dorian had a better back. Then came quotes from the pros saying Ronnie is better

he used to quote Flex magazine which was his bodybuilding bible. Then Flex mag said Ronnie is better

he used to quote Ronnie as saying Dorian had a better back. Then Ronnie said he has a better back than Dorian

now ND is reduced to quoting online popularity contests and old articles from 98 and 99, lol

Irony alert , Neo in another Yates thread trying to prove his popular opinion is fact lol

subjective opinion anyone? oh wait I thought Neo had all the ' people in the know ' looks like I proved you wrong.

That's you guys interpretation and mistakenly , I never once claimed Flex was the bible , I said the criteria was , criteria you never knew , it's always been me explaining to YOU how contests go.

Oh Ronnie is a credible source now? because YOU dismissed him so many times as one , poor hypocrite still chasing your tail in circles , Ronnie is right NO Ronnie is wrong NO Ronnie is right NO Ronnie is wrong lol

That's not all I posted and wrong again , one of from 2008 oppssss  ;) and I posted many quotes from the ' people in the know ' that contradict your ' people in the know ' but some how , your ' people in the know ' are right ( because there are more ) then my ' people in the know '

Now Neo is reduced to trying to prove Ronnie really was better in yet another Dorian Yates thread , using contradictory sources , pleas to popularity , over sharpened pics , out-of-context quotes

Congrats Neo LMMFAO you proved a point here but it's not the one you intended.  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #624 on: January 28, 2012, 09:57:03 AM »
thanks for playing ;)

Awwww don't like using the worked one anymore when people who don't even care pointed it out? lol

thanks for playing is right , playing the worked photo game  ;D