Author Topic: Fucking shit I think I need to drown one of the puppies I got a few days ago  (Read 8319 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
The people with huge post counts are usually off-topic for 95% of the time.

This is a board on a "bodybuilding, figure and fitness" forum.  It's not 4chan where psychotics talk about torturing animals.

And you decide that?

Listen up guys the dude who has barely 700 posts wants to tell us all what we can and cannot say, also he says we cannot have more than one post per day!!!!!!

hahahahaha

gym**rat

• Getbig V
The people with huge post counts are usually off-topic for 95% of the time.

This is a board on a "bodybuilding, figure and fitness" forum.  It's not 4chan where psychotics talk about torturing animals.

For those of us that like to talk about torturing animals please do not post anymore on this site, instead click on the link below:

www.drownpuppiesandfuckd eadkittens.com

Stark

• Getbig V
For those of us that like to talk about torturing animals please do not post anymore on this site, instead click on the link below:

Or this

www.irapedmydeadgrandmot her.com <- Classic

BTW I wonder how many of my loyal haters have alraedy reported my thread screeeeeeaming at ron to delete my account :(

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch

Link doesn't work and maybe that's for the best. I really cannot watch cruelty to animals....

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Or this

www.irapedmydeadgrandmot her.com <- Classic
Doesn't work. But it was a joke too of course...

Stark

• Getbig V
Link doesn't work and maybe that's for the best. I really cannot watch cruelty to animals....

Try this one bro

www.tortureyourcatandeat itlater.com

Or

www.thecannibalscookbook .com

Or

www.likedtobepissedinmym outh.com

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
And you decide that?

Listen up guys the dude who has barely 700 posts wants to tell us all what we can and cannot say, also he says we cannot have more than one post per day!!!!!!

hahahahaha

I could make dozens of posts a day about crazy stuff too, but it does nothing to add to the site.  

I really think you do have some mental problems that you should get addressed.  Or at least you should reconsider the time you spend online, if you think it's a good idea to start a thread "Fucking shit i think i need to drown one of the puppies".

edit:  i wont be posting anymore in this thread

Stark

• Getbig V
I could make dozens of posts a day about crazy stuff too, but it does nothing to add to the site.  

I really think you do have some mental problems that you should get addressed.  Or at least you should reconsider the time you spend online, if you think it's a good idea to start a thread "Fucking shit i think i need to drown one of the puppies".

Did you see my latest thread? Its equal comedy gold!!!

i dare you not to laugh at my dead grannie jokes, if you cannot laugh at a dead grannies snatch there has to be something seriously wrong with you.
Think about it !!!

gym**rat

• Getbig V

Dog, I disagree. This ads a lot to the site. This is the most active section. This is where I go to get a laugh and forget about the shitty day at work and the shitty economy and all the crooks and killers running around free. Take that shit seriously, not the shit we post. Fuck, in other words, calm down Gloria.

Antithesis

• Getbig II
3 pages and you still haven't caught the big fish yet.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Dog, I disagree. This ads a lot to the site. This is the most active section. This is where I go to get a laugh and forget about the shitty day at work and the shitty economy and all the crooks and killers running around free. Take that shit seriously, not the shit we post. Fuck, in other words, calm down Gloria.

Hi asif

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Hi asif

Mak, I am no one else, been me for over 7 years.
Name:  gym**rat
Position:  Getbig III
Date Registered:  October 15, 2004, 05:49:38 AM
Last Active:  Today at 04:49:14 PM

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
After weeks and weeks of trying to get her house clean she is still pissing and shitting in my place.
I tried sweet talk, I tried beating her I tried everything.
Enough is enough I sleep over it but I think tomorrow I get a bucket of water and just drown her - its the human thing to do I guess.

Below a picture of the little bitch

Stark

• Getbig V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
After weeks and weeks of trying to get her house clean she is still pissing and shitting in my place.
Enough is enough I sleep over it but I think tomorrow I get a bucket of water and just drown her - its the human thing to do I guess.

Why have you waited this long?, I would of put that dog out of it's misery weeks ago! Plus I heard the meat is nice and tender on young dogs - could be cause for a Getbigger Afterworkout BBQ Dog Celebration.  I'm getting hungry just looking at that tender succulent meat - the only problem would be choosing the best dressing to accompany such a fine meat.
V

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
I liked this better

That's funny and makes you feel good. 99% of people will enjoy that way more than the original thread.

Stark

• Getbig V

That's funny and makes you feel good. 99% of people will enjoy that way more than the original thread.

I don't get you people you get upset about an TOTALY obviouse troll fake thread, BUT you laugh at the real thing when a cat is getting washed in a "pet spa" what ever sick fuck thought this to be a good idea ::)
Lol so you cannot deal with fantasy but are okay with real pet torture.

Somebody explain this to me because I have trouble wrapping my head around that.

Stark

• Getbig V
Why have you waited this long?, I would of put that dog out of it's misery weeks ago! Plus I heard the meat is nice and tender on young dogs - could be cause for a Getbigger Afterworkout BBQ Dog Celebration.  I'm getting hungry just looking at that tender succulent meat - the only problem would be choosing the best dressing to accompany such a fine meat.

I have three left, do you want to drown one too?

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
I know about that device....yeah.  All kidding aside my sister altered a standard dog cage to be as described in this video and it totally worked!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
I don't get you people you get upset about an TOTALY obviouse troll fake thread, BUT you laugh at the real thing when a cat is getting washed in a "pet spa" what ever sick fuck thought this to be a good idea ::)
Lol so you cannot deal with fantasy but are okay with real pet torture.

Somebody explain this to me because I have trouble wrapping my head around that.
The simplest explanation is that the combined gene pool of both your mother & father was insufficient genetic material to form a fully functioning working brain in their offspring, so the greatest you can hope for is that you learn to trust your instincts and accept the wiser elders when they say to you, "one day you will understand, just not now, just not now"
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
I have three left, do you want to drown one too?

I would like to eat one, I dont fancy skiinning the bitch though - I have always wanted to try a dog burger.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V

have you established how the meat interacts with test, dbol etc, and is it gh16 approved?
dressing - like every second Muscle mary bodybuilder contestant but go easy on the brown sauce 

No matter how far you go - there is always someone who will go just that bit further - truthfully - I dont think i could eat dog, I would kill one in self defense without blinking an eye, although from experience, some dogs aren't easy to kill.
V

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
No matter how far you go - there is always someone who will go just that bit further - truthfully - I dont think i could eat dog, I would kill one in self defense without blinking an eye, although from experience, some dogs aren't easy to kill.

stun & slit them like we do to bullocks, pigs, sheep, hot dogs, german shepherd pies, spotted dick ...
c

bradistani

• Getbig V

i know you're only jesting. i just don't see the point though  ???

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Whatever you need to do to feel more manly, 'stark'.