Author Topic: thankstropin report.  (Read 21356 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: thankstropin report.
« Reply #125 on: February 17, 2012, 06:48:42 PM »
not hating at all! i got love for everyone! except for those who compare themselves to the best to boost their egos when all they really have is oil (synthol, grapeseed oil,whateverlol) filled muscles and shitty underwear

i didnt know 250 at 6'3 was skinny, my bad  :o

some decent bodyprts and size,,,tall to fill out those legs .keep plugging...big frame/size

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #126 on: February 17, 2012, 06:52:25 PM »
not hating at all! i got love for everyone! except for those who compare themselves to the best to boost their egos when all they really have is oil (synthol, grapeseed oil,whateverlol) filled muscles and shitty underwear

Looking good bud!!

"Grapeseed oil filled muscles"  HAHAHAHA

jdubbs52

• Getbig I
« Reply #127 on: February 17, 2012, 08:03:00 PM »
 I was on Omnitrope from my doctor but he wanted a ton of money for it. I just could not afford it from him. I know how great it worked on my body for the two months i was on even at 1.5iu!  i am dying to get back on it along with the testosterone, anastrozole and hcg that he had me on! Any and all help and recommendations are welcome! I would love to look even half as good as slinpimp! Give I am 52 years old and weigh 320 and am 6 ft 1in I have a long way to go in diet and working out! Welcome recommendations there as well! Thank you in advance

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #128 on: February 17, 2012, 08:51:32 PM »
Can someone send me a private message as to where i can find a reputable source at a good price. I am wanting to purchase very soon. I was on Omnitrope from my doctor but he wanted a ton of money for it. I just could not afford it from him. I know how great it worked on my body for the two months i was on even at 1.5iu!  i am dying to get back on it along with the testosterone, anastrozole and hcg that he had me on! Any and all help and recommendations are welcome! I would love to look even half as good as slinpimp! Give I am 52 years old and weigh 320 and am 6 ft 1in I have a long way to go in diet and working out! Welcome recommendations there as well! Thank you in advance

It's never smart to ask in this way because you are opening yourself up to being scammed. Anyone can email you claiming to be a source and have you send money to them. The info will come to you bro, just take your time.  I think your best bet is to message one of the mods who can probably give you some advice while being sure to remain within the rules of the forum. I am not sure I am the best person to properly guide you, it's best if a mod steps in to help.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: February 17, 2012, 09:21:55 PM »
Can someone send me a private message as to where i can find a reputable source at a good price. I am wanting to purchase very soon. I was on Omnitrope from my doctor but he wanted a ton of money for it. I just could not afford it from him. I know how great it worked on my body for the two months i was on even at 1.5iu!  i am dying to get back on it along with the testosterone, anastrozole and hcg that he had me on! Any and all help and recommendations are welcome! I would love to look even half as good as slinpimp! Give I am 52 years old and weigh 320 and am 6 ft 1in I have a long way to go in diet and working out! Welcome recommendations there as well! Thank you in advance

you never take hcg and test simultaneously. you would know that if you read a little about the nature of those compounds. so please, google a few articles and don't be so helpless.

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #130 on: February 17, 2012, 09:38:03 PM »
you never take hcg and test simultaneously. you would know that if you read a little about the nature of those compounds. so please, google a few articles and don't be so helpless.

That's not true. HCG can be used ON CYCLE to maintain the integrity of the testicles so that when you come off, they can immediately respond to the LH and FSH increase caused by clomid and nolva.

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #131 on: February 18, 2012, 01:05:49 AM »
That's not true. HCG can be used ON CYCLE to maintain the integrity of the testicles so that when you come off, they can immediately respond to the LH and FSH increase caused by clomid and nolva.

Yeah what he said.  Hcg should be timed along with your test injections to keep signals going to your nads.  People mistakingly use it for PCT which actually just prolongs things.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #132 on: February 18, 2012, 09:32:22 AM »
I was on Omnitrope from my doctor but he wanted a ton of money for it. I just could not afford it from him. I know how great it worked on my body for the two months i was on even at 1.5iu!  i am dying to get back on it along with the testosterone, anastrozole and hcg that he had me on! Any and all help and recommendations are welcome! I would love to look even half as good as slinpimp! Give I am 52 years old and weigh 320 and am 6 ft 1in I have a long way to go in diet and working out! Welcome recommendations there as well! Thank you in advance

Stop asking for sources.

This is not an open source board.

8)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #133 on: February 18, 2012, 09:38:40 AM »
Stop asking for sources.

This is not an open source board.

8)

Please ban these morons.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #134 on: February 18, 2012, 09:50:09 AM »
lol 1st post too, haha.

lesaucer

« Reply #135 on: February 18, 2012, 03:38:28 PM »
prett fuckin skinny there dude, lookin like michael phelps n shit

Lol, its cool bro, i would be mad at the world too if i had a 5 inch dick and get fucked in the ass eod

lesaucer

« Reply #136 on: February 18, 2012, 03:45:05 PM »
Looking good bud!!

"Grapeseed oil filled muscles"  HAHAHAHA

some decent bodyprts and size,,,tall to fill out those legs .keep plugging...big frame/size

thx bros! it is really hard to fill out at my height, arms are 18,5inch which is supposed to be not bad but they still look small in proportion compared to everything else

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #137 on: February 26, 2012, 01:57:55 PM »
All this getbig drama aside the last week or so,  care to share your latest update on the thanks?     

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #138 on: February 26, 2012, 07:56:56 PM »
x2. So are Thanks pretty much the way to go now?

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: February 27, 2012, 07:53:34 AM »

yes it can be used for cosmetic purposes periodically throughout a cycle, but if you run hcg for more than three weeks you'll do more harm than good. i'll have to look this up. i wanna say it has to do with desensitizing signals (LH and FSH).

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #140 on: February 27, 2012, 08:24:53 AM »
yes it can be used for cosmetic purposes periodically throughout a cycle, but if you run hcg for more than three weeks you'll do more harm than good. i'll have to look this up. i wanna say it has to do with desensitizing signals (LH and FSH).

gotta disagree with you on this one

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #141 on: February 27, 2012, 08:28:03 AM »

only at extreme extreme dosages

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #142 on: February 27, 2012, 09:52:06 AM »

Cosmetic purposes?  To what, make you balls look bigger?  Hardly a cosmetic purpose haha

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: February 27, 2012, 10:51:32 AM »

Cosmetic purposes?  To what, make you balls look bigger?  Hardly a cosmetic purpose haha

Not if you are doing G4P  :D
GETBIG!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #144 on: March 04, 2012, 08:29:46 PM »

up the dose...
l

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #145 on: March 04, 2012, 08:47:23 PM »
alright pupil, quick update on thanktropina - finished 120iu split 5iu/day and continuing for another 5 months, before I was on nd blues at 5iu/day - so far what I noticed - very lethargic, sleepy all the time, also dreams, dreams are freaking crazy I wake up stunned after each sleep or nap and then walk like zombie for like half an hour or so trying to come back to reality.

workouts are good, but I'm lacking motivation... not sure what's up... overall I look great in the mirror pumped shoulders and chest waist is tight.

diet is so, so I switched to eggs, fish and red meat - taking a break from chicken/turkey.

I'm also on sm's 500/wk test e and 900/wk equipona started 2 weeks ago

still not happy with my arms - they suck long ass arms  :(

pinning subq - maybe I should switch to shoulders?
g2g

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #146 on: March 05, 2012, 07:26:23 AM »
alright pupil, quick update on thanktropina - finished 120iu split 5iu/day and continuing for another 5 months, before I was on nd blues at 5iu/day - so far what I noticed - very lethargic, sleepy all the time, also dreams, dreams are freaking crazy I wake up stunned after each sleep or nap and then walk like zombie for like half an hour or so trying to come back to reality.

workouts are good, but I'm lacking motivation... not sure what's up... overall I look great in the mirror pumped shoulders and chest waist is tight.

diet is so, so I switched to eggs, fish and red meat - taking a break from chicken/turkey.

I'm also on sm's 500/wk test e and 900/wk equipona started 2 weeks ago

still not happy with my arms - they suck long ass arms  :(

pinning subq - maybe I should switch to shoulders?

Whats your age?

So you feel the thanks worked or not???

What's your review of nd blues?

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #147 on: March 05, 2012, 08:36:07 AM »
Whats your age?

So you feel the thanks worked or not???

What's your review of nd blues?

I'll be turning 27 very soon.

Thanks definitely are stronger than nd blues, still hard to tell by how much since I'm only at one month mark on thanktropin so I'll give a better review in a few months. Overall Nd blues were good too.

g2g

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: March 05, 2012, 12:29:54 PM »
can anyone else chime in on how much better thankstropin is than novos? I was trying to decide between novos and ripstropin for my next order. I've only been using rips so far and really love them but wouldn't be opposed to trying someone new.

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #149 on: March 05, 2012, 12:39:43 PM »
try switching to pinning the shoulders alphaM