Author Topic: Steve Kuclo just broke up with his wife..  (Read 50402 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Steve Kuclo just broke up with his wife..
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2012, 01:48:57 PM »
For any woman...

With 99% of the pro bodybuilders...the worst thing u can do is marry them...

The more stupid the woman is, the better the marriage gonna be...  ;D
depends on what u mean by stupid

people have different priorities

my gf is very intelligent, graduated with  bachelors from a private university at 21, entering into grad school right now.  not just the kinda student who gets by cuz they do all their assignments, but a seriously smart girl. deep and inquisitive.  she is very supportive of me bodybuilding. i got a package of gear in the mail a few days ago after being off for a month, she texts me "you happy you got your gear baby baby ? " .. i go to the post office today hoping to have anothe rpackage in there thats supposed ot be here anyday.. she texts me " you get anythingin the mail today" i say no.. she says " im sorry baby  :( !!"  

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2012, 01:49:12 PM »
For any woman...

With 99% of the pro bodybuilders...the worst thing u can do is marry them...

The more stupid the woman is, the better the marriage gonna be...  ;D

Let me guess, you're part of the 1%? ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2012, 01:49:20 PM »
Problably Kuclo realized that he can do better than having a relationship with an hideous woman on hormone!
Women bodybuilders not only are ugly as a fuck but they are mentally screw-up more than any other categorie of women!

The irony of kuclo was that before he married this chick he was that "guy" that the girl was seeing on the side. She may or may of been married at the time, hence why he relocated to Dallas from Michigan...

Lately lots of bbers have been going through divorces cutler, an Nguyen, kuclo, who's next? I say Phil Heath..

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2012, 01:49:59 PM »

Yes, just wondering if you got pics and is she hot? Lol
Im the USA...she's pretty hot. In Hungary she would be an average pretty girl. She's very nice, but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be wild enough for me... LOL!

JZMB

• Getbig II
  • Team NaSSer EL soBaNtý FëLla
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2012, 01:51:22 PM »
Steve, how is it going with pakulski?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2012, 01:52:09 PM »

my gf is very intelligent, graduated with  bachelors from a private university at 21, entering into grad school right now.  not just the kinda student who gets by cuz they do all their assignments, but a seriously smart girl. deep and inquisitive.  she is very supportive of me bodybuilding. i got a package of gear in the mail a few days ago after being off for a month, she texts me "you happy you got your gear baby baby ? " .. i go to the post office today hoping to have anothe rpackage in there thats supposed ot be here anyday.. she texts me " you get anythingin the mail today" i say no.. she says " im sorry baby  :( !!"   
How sweet and touching!
::)

Just fucking with you bro!  LOL  ;D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2012, 01:52:32 PM »
Yes, I did. Why?

Whos that Tebow guy anyway? Seriously! Football player right?

So did they ever fuck or is it true tebow is a virgin? Please elaborate on this experience. I want the dirt, TMZ style

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2012, 01:53:01 PM »

my gf is very intelligent, graduated with  bachelors from a private university at 21, entering into grad school right now.  not just the kinda student who gets by cuz they do all their assignments, but a seriously smart girl. deep and inquisitive.  she is very supportive of me bodybuilding. i got a package of gear in the mail a few days ago after being off for a month, she texts me "you happy you got your gear baby baby ? " .. i go to the post office today hoping to have anothe rpackage in there thats supposed ot be here anyday.. she texts me " you get anythingin the mail today" i say no.. she says " im sorry baby  :( !!"  

She sounds delusional match made in heaven for you ;D

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2012, 01:54:38 PM »
Only a stupid or a very naive woman would tolerate all the bullshit with pro bodybuilding... Very few guys are normal like Lee Haney...very few... And even him...I bet he had/have a huge ego...

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2012, 01:55:27 PM »
Let me guess, you're part of the 1%? ;D
Of course!  8)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2012, 01:57:49 PM »
bitchez on FB routinely go from married, to single, to "ITS COMPLICATED"  ::) ::) ::)

hahahahahahah
I knew a chica who had that "it's complicated", when her hubby found out, she took it right off...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2012, 01:58:00 PM »
let me ask yo usometing

have you fellas ever tried having so much trenbolona and so much gh ,, and so much insulina ,, and so much other hormones in blood all same time?

let me ask you this! have you ever try just having 10 iu of hgh a day with 200 mg trenbolona every 2 day and some testosteroan in blood for 2 months lol

do it and tell me what and how you feel lol and tel me what hapen when you see your girtlfriend trying to sit next to you and be nicey nicey cudly with you when you open eyes ....you tell me what happen lol

bodybuild is all drugs,, it is a lot of drugs and relashionship can only be maintained if the girl is not from within the cult and! if she is surroudering to you every single time,, still will be lot of fights but she may survive with you ,, if not! any other case,, its not going to last

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2012, 02:01:31 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2012, 02:04:18 PM »
During my years as a trainer, I met a truly beautiful girl who was seriously into fitness, who attended the same grad school as me.

On the surface, she appeared to be every man's dream:  very attractive, hard body, nice natural breasts, blonde hair, blue eyes, smart, but I found out that she was a true nympho.  As in, she would straight up tell a guy that she banged 5 times in one night:  "Look, you obviously don't have the same drive as me.  I guess I will have to get it somewhere else."

I found this out from a guy who had dated her, that knew I was interested in her.  He told me that the girl damned near put him in the hospital.  He literally threw his back out during sex, and ended up having to treat with a doctor.  When he wasn't giving it to her, he went to her apartment, and finds some random dude has her bent over her couch.  She looked up nonchalantly and said:  "What did you think was going to happen?"  As if it were his fault.
Shit! I work with that girl! She can't keep a man for the life of her....

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2012, 02:38:01 PM »
During my years as a trainer, I met a truly beautiful girl who was seriously into fitness, who attended the same grad school as me.

On the surface, she appeared to be every man's dream:  very attractive, hard body, nice natural breasts, blonde hair, blue eyes, smart, but I found out that she was a true nympho.  As in, she would straight up tell a guy that she banged 5 times in one night:  "Look, you obviously don't have the same drive as me.  I guess I will have to get it somewhere else."

I found this out from a guy who had dated her, that knew I was interested in her.  He told me that the girl damned near put him in the hospital.  He literally threw his back out during sex, and ended up having to treat with a doctor.  When he wasn't giving it to her, he went to her apartment, and finds some random dude has her bent over her couch.  She looked up nonchalantly and said:  "What did you think was going to happen?"  As if it were his fault.
probably doing to men what her mother did to her father.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2012, 02:52:39 PM »
let me ask yo usometing

have you fellas ever tried having so much trenbolona and so much gh ,, and so much insulina ,, and so much other hormones in blood all same time?

let me ask you this! have you ever try just having 10 iu of hgh a day with 200 mg trenbolona every 2 day and some testosteroan in blood for 2 months lol

do it and tell me what and how you feel lol and tel me what hapen when you see your girtlfriend trying to sit next to you and be nicey nicey cudly with you when you open eyes ....you tell me what happen lol

bodybuild is all drugs,, it is a lot of drugs and relashionship can only be maintained if the girl is not from within the cult and! if she is surroudering to you every single time,, still will be lot of fights but she may survive with you ,, if not! any other case,, its not going to last

gh15 approved
So what happens??? Is it the lethargy or the aggression?  Pro BB is crap and the sooner we can move away from ALL drugs back to training, diet and some drugs the better off the world will be.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 26, 2012, 03:00:05 PM »
i cant believe it, they looked so GENUINELY HAPPY !

::)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2012, 03:06:30 PM »
is it me or does kucklo (sans the gas and GH) have the face of a 22 year old punk kid?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2012, 03:25:36 PM »
let me ask yo usometing

gh15 approved

Are you saying this Steve fellah uses steroids?
l

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #69 on: January 26, 2012, 03:30:56 PM »

The irony of kuclo was that before he married this chick he was that "guy" that the girl was seeing on the side. She may or may of been married at the time, hence why he relocated to Dallas from Michigan...

Lately lots of bbers have been going through divorces cutler, an Nguyen, kuclo, who's next? I say Phil Heath..
Cutler hasn't divorced...has he?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2012, 03:41:48 PM »
Cutler hasn't divorced...has he?

Oops, separated divorce soon most likely  :-X like someone has said these guys always separate from their SO as soon as they get to the top and that is pro status, sponsorship, etc...

Add flex Lewis to the list also.

Sad that divorce is the norm these days.. :-\ why even bother getting married?

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #71 on: January 26, 2012, 03:51:29 PM »
Facebook exposes more mental illness then a Lee Priest face tattoo
LMAO!!

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #72 on: January 26, 2012, 03:53:39 PM »
Just workout, live it up, lifes too short to stay in Friday or sat to so you don't miss a meal
Definitely agree bro!! I used to be like that until I found gh15  ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #73 on: January 26, 2012, 03:58:56 PM »
Definitely agree bro!! I used to be like that until I found gh15  ;D

All about balances and priorities in life, not extremities. In the end you are more happier and get to enjoy the finer things in life instead spending weekends injecting and feeding yourself locked up in your home so you can't go "catabolic."  ::)

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: January 26, 2012, 04:07:39 PM »

All about balances and priorities in life, not extremities. In the end you are more happier and get to enjoy the finer things in life instead spending weekends injecting and feeding yourself locked up in your home so you can't go "catabolic."  ::)
Crazy bodybuilders in Europe were doing the "best protocol ever"...

They were training hard Mon-Fri, eat like horse...then took many injections on Fri afternoon...then went to House parties on Fri-Sat sometimes on Sun too non-stop... Using drugs like ecstasy, Speed, coke and others...dancing all night...drinking protein shakes in the parking lot...

Mass building and loose fat and water in the weekend... LOL!