Author Topic: Steve Kuclo just broke up with his wife..  (Read 50603 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Steve Kuclo just broke up with his wife..
« Reply #150 on: January 27, 2012, 09:48:24 AM »
You should feel sorry for yourself Slutlet, with your utter nonsense. You think you're a cool guy with a silly warning like that? I bet GH is LOLLING while eating  his sushi. ;D

what he causes is for gh15 to be more brutal on website,, i will be very brutal you never seen such thing,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #151 on: January 27, 2012, 10:15:47 AM »
You should feel sorry for yourself Slutlet, with your utter nonsense. You think you're a cool guy with a silly warning like that? I bet GH is LOLLING while eating  his sushi. ;D

Another dick rider. What else is new

listen to m,e you mother fuck,, REVAEL WHO I AM ,, here im letting you ,, i say you can never do it and you say you can ,, so reveal who i am ,, show it to the world!,, you CAN NOT! but what i can do is bring the all industry to be in the shits ,, why? gh15 website colming to teatres near you march 2012 ,,

the ones who cscarded are you! the ones with true agenda,,

so,, if you know who i am show it to the world i want to see too ,, ,realty of mater you dont know shit,, you cant point to shit ,, you cant point to anything you dont know if and who ,, proxy not proxy you cant point to fella behind gh15,, you dont know if it is many or 1,, you have no idea its like you walk in the dark and for many years,, why? because

1,, gh15 was done the right way

2,, because i said who i am and no one can point to it directly

3,, because they know if soething hapened to gh15 say bye bye bodybuild

i will demonstrate to you how i can bring sources down too,, THE BAD ONES ,, the selective scammer ones,, you saw how i brought down kigtropin with one posting,, you saw how i caused products to be sold with few words,, now! i will also show you how i bring sources who scammed out of buiness toa point they have no clients NO MATTER IF THEY PRIVATE OR NOT

the only option you have is stay out of my radar,,and not mess with me

again ,, show who i am ,, i want to see,, i say you cant : )

gh15 approved

Don't say you were never warned. You = as bad as that lying piece of shit layne norton.

Power

• Getbig III
  • Move along
« Reply #152 on: January 27, 2012, 10:16:53 AM »
How soon before the nudes and sextape are posted on the net?

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #153 on: January 27, 2012, 10:39:30 AM »
Guess the fire went out of their marriage.

She must have spent too many lonely nights waiting for her husband to come home while he was out having fun with the boys.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #154 on: January 27, 2012, 10:41:12 AM »
How can you be attracted to a woman with a ton of seperation in the muscle like that I can never figure it out. looks like a freaken man.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #155 on: January 27, 2012, 10:49:48 AM »
A lotta BB tend to have wives way older than themselves? (Kuclo, Wolf, Philsulina,...) How come?

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: January 27, 2012, 10:52:11 AM »
How can you be attracted to a woman with a ton of seperation in the muscle like that I can never figure it out. looks like a freaken man.

Hormone profile would say she is a 'freaken man'.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #157 on: January 27, 2012, 11:01:25 AM »
Nah man.  Gh15's right.  I see it all the time.  At the gym I go to I see many 16 year olds on something.  They look natural because "they're balonie".  80% of the guys that workout consistently at my gym are doing some kind of hormones, yes prohormones are steriods too.
this does not mean 1 out of every 3 people in america are on steroids. 

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #158 on: January 27, 2012, 11:06:03 AM »

Steve Kuclo is such a closet homosexual, obnoxious little  bitch. I cant's stand people who sell out their roots-Steve developed this long southern drawl and thinks he's a cowboy... after living in Michigan his whole life , all after moving to Texas in his twenties ::). Give me a break, my mom moved out to California twenty years ago and still doesn't talk like she's from the east coast, you are who you are. Steve can't go anywhere without his cowboy boots,talking about being a fireman, and how "hardcore" he is for working 48 hour shifts. I hate people who sell out their roots, no different than Derek anthony claiming he's italian- steve is a fucking poser... next time when you think your insecure look no further than  a modern pro bodybuilder for comfort:D

FUCKING AGAIN?

You don't know this person-FACT

You're jealous-FACT

YOU BLAST A DUDE FOR BEING FAKE WHILE BEING FAKE YOURSELF!

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #159 on: January 27, 2012, 11:12:30 AM »
no,, what it was is trenbolona and gh in combo!,, you chose to read bible the way you chose ,, cant make you read every part of it ,,but rest assure it is writein in stone,, it can be boring to you or intersting doesnt change the fact that i have 100s of thousands of followers who got to top amatuers and profesional levels by the bible,,

hands on baby ,, hands on

gh IS everything,, they want it for themslfs ,, they dont want it in your fridge,, you wil stay with shit ...they will advance,, im about to put end to it

gh15 approved
  ;)
team b-boy

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #160 on: January 27, 2012, 11:52:50 AM »
FUCKING AGAIN?

You're jealous-FACT

..it's called the gossip and opinion board for a reason. I dont get jealous of pro bodybuilders, especially overrated, overhyped ones. :-*  I can honestly say the only man I have ever been jealous of in my life is Derek Jeter when he was banging Jessica Biel :)
l

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #161 on: January 27, 2012, 11:58:38 AM »
cuckold did the best thing

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #162 on: January 27, 2012, 12:06:39 PM »
Another dick rider. What else is new

Don't say you were never warned. You = as bad as that lying piece of shit layne norton.

cant wait ,,just try not to die on the way

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: January 27, 2012, 12:08:12 PM »
riders on the storm

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #164 on: January 27, 2012, 12:14:55 PM »
riders on the storm

that little mother fuck just compared god of hormones to lay norton ,, obvisously gimick,,after years upon years of explainng how the real world of the bodybuild cult work he come here compare me to lay fucking nortom that lie every second word out of his sociopatic mouth an di need to explain how he lie and why sit here and do it for many years and he has the rudnes to compare me to that filt

while nail nortom wrote the way to make money out of golible canadians and americanos cutlets,, i.....wrote a bible little by little and stoped his balonie from flying i grounded his money making abilitys and stoped it,,

this mother fuck compare between the 2 lol i am a cancer...i am the cancer in lay nortom brain !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: January 27, 2012, 12:17:07 PM »
yes gh. they cant stand you. one day they commit suicide at the gates getbig.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: January 27, 2012, 12:28:03 PM »
FUCKING AGAIN?

You're jealous-FACT

the amount of hate for kuklo is ridiculous on here. Wtf does the guy do that makes anonymous internet fools hate him so much? I'd probably rather hang out with him or Phil Heath than any other pro if I was given the choice

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #167 on: January 27, 2012, 12:34:35 PM »
the amount of hate for kuklo is ridiculous on here. Wtf does the guy do that makes anonymous internet fools hate him so much? I'd probably rather hang out with him or Phil Heath than any other pro if I was given the choice

listen to me ,,

do you understadn that the reason you are not in kuklo kid level is because of doses and only dioses ,, because he got good hgh and you got crap? because even if you hve good hgh like thanktropin he still get 3 times more than you at the least of it becauae he has the hook...

it is not hate,, eventhough i agree filsten seem to hate him  ,, but! i say again ....you been fucked in the ass by suplment company all the years while they go up and up by abusing the gh from the get go and they add insulina from get go ,, they got no fucking muscle on them look in thr early 90s you see what legit muscle is,, they got nothing they just abused more and have legit stuff coming their way while you play with maybes...you play with is this legit is that legit how can i be sure i got to go ask gh15...THEY DONT HAV ETO DO IT BECAUSE THEY ARE BEING SUPPLIED BY CONNECTIONS THEY DONT HAEV TO DOUBT NOTHING,,

this is a crime whats going on in bodybuild cult and im BRINGINNG END TO IT

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #168 on: January 27, 2012, 12:37:50 PM »
Once he saw this pic, he got jealous that her jaw was squarer than his

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: January 27, 2012, 12:48:44 PM »
listen to me ,,

do you understadn that the reason you are not in kuklo kid level is because of doses and only dioses ,, because he got good hgh and you got crap? because even if you hve good hgh like thanktropin he still get 3 times more than you at the least of it becauae he has the hook...

it is not hate,, eventhough i agree filsten seem to hate him  ,, but! i say again ....you been fucked in the ass by suplment company all the years while they go up and up by abusing the gh from the get go and they add insulina from get go ,, they got no fucking muscle on them look in thr early 90s you see what legit muscle is,, they got nothing they just abused more and have legit stuff coming their way while you play with maybes...you play with is this legit is that legit how can i be sure i got to go ask gh15...THEY DONT HAV ETO DO IT BECAUSE THEY ARE BEING SUPPLIED BY CONNECTIONS THEY DONT HAEV TO DOUBT NOTHING,,

this is a crime whats going on in bodybuild cult and im BRINGINNG END TO IT

gh15 approved

I am fully aware he is much bigger than me simply because of the fact he uses way more drugs and way higher doses. If anything, I respect the fact he is willing to take such huge risks with his body to compete at the highest level in bodybuilding. I am not willing to do that, so I can't hate on someone who is.

But really he just seems like a cool nice dude. That was the main reason for my post

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #170 on: January 27, 2012, 12:57:49 PM »
I`ve met Kuclo briefly once................very nice soft spoken kid.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #171 on: January 27, 2012, 01:03:22 PM »
There is always so much hate on all the boards, I am not sure why.
I like kuklo the kid and dantas too.
I am not a fan of the other 'scambags' mentioned daily over here though.

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #172 on: January 27, 2012, 01:08:52 PM »
cant wait ,,just try not to die on the way

gh15 approved

The reason you get so mad when I compare you to liar norton is because you KNOW it is true. Otherwise you would have had a laugh about it. You are a fukin criminal. And karma is a fuckin bitch, you WILL see the inside of a prison cell some day. Mark my fucking words.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #173 on: January 27, 2012, 01:41:46 PM »

..it's called the gossip and opinion board for a reason. I dont get jealous of pro bodybuilders, especially overrated, overhyped ones. :-*  I can honestly say the only man I have ever been jealous of in my life is Derek Jeter when he was banging Jessica Biel :)

Ok i accept that its called gossip and opinons.

Having an opinion BASED on LEGIT KNOWLDEGE. YOU HAVE NONE.

You chose to sling jealous gossipy bullshit, just like a little 6th grade school girl.

That's MY OPINON.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #174 on: January 27, 2012, 01:44:06 PM »
The reason you get so mad when I compare you to liar norton is because you KNOW it is true. Otherwise you would have had a laugh about it. You are a fukin criminal. And karma is a fuckin bitch, you WILL see the inside of a prison cell some day. Mark my fucking words.

the reason is becuase i stand for everything that is right and he is filt liar! thats ie why i get mad you piece of shit,,i get mad of the comparison becuase there should be comparison ,, he is filt scambag liar piece of shit that i will drag through my webpage lik ea mother fucking filt who robbed off millions,, i am on the other hand a fallen angel

as i said dont mes with me ,, trust me you dont want to ,,

now go reveal me,, i want to see who i am

priosn cell ,, you fuckin moron i PUT PEOPEL IN PRISON yo piece of shit

gh15 approved
fallen angel