Author Topic: In regards to gh15 diet..  (Read 21061 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: In regards to gh15 diet..
« Reply #125 on: January 27, 2012, 06:02:56 AM »
I can't believe this little fat bitch is arguing with the great  WES  ,Hahaha
The fucking nerve of some people huh !!  ;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: January 27, 2012, 06:04:14 AM »
The fucking nerve of some people huh !!  ;D

Unbelievable

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: January 27, 2012, 06:04:32 AM »

When I was 18,I was all ears when talking to more experienced bodybuilders but today,the internet makes everyone an expert.

x2 I soaked up (no homo :D ) any advice and just asked a lot of questions. Kids these days. :D

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #128 on: January 27, 2012, 06:05:36 AM »
is that the only agument you can come up with ? lol no wonder people laugh at bb'er, meat heads with no logic, just know how to inject drugs lol.

what would a picture prove ? really think about it.. like someone could post a picture of eating 8 meals of sweet potato and chiken for 3 years and still look bad because of genetics, does it mean that eating chicken and sweet potato is ineffective ? no lol because otehr can get swole of it.

What part dont you understand, your body sees sugar, protein fat, not where it came from.

It would lend some credibility to what you were touting.  

Point is, if your "etched in stone" laws of science were so powerful then they would be able to OVERCOME your poor genetics and deliver a solid, respectable physique even in spite of your lousy genetic short comings. Thus lending some credibility to you're argument.

bleed

• Getbig II
« Reply #129 on: January 27, 2012, 06:07:59 AM »
Since you are so concerned with "aware"-ing everyone, you should not have an issue with producing some shred of evidence that anyone should listen to you at all. For instance, natty or enhanced, if you look good, then no one can take that away from you.  So if you just post a pic showing us that YOUR METHODS WORK FOR YOU, then you will get a much better response from people.  Right now, you just sound like an 18 year old kid that's hung around people who have accomplished something (again, natty or enhanced) and spent some time reading nutrition articles off bodybuilding.com  If you post a pic it has NOTHING to do with science and everything to do with your credibility.  "Science" as you keep pointing out means shit to anywhere here but results do.  Now if you got your ripped physique through science more power to you.  One point you seem to be lost on: IF YOU ARE HORMONIZED THE LAWS OF NUTRITION SCIENCE GO RIGHT OUT THE WINDOW.

Put a pic up and shut up everyone up.  No ones going to lambaste you for being too small or not on 18 grams of tren so don't use that as an excuse. 

lol no way, this place is way to lulzy to leave, i was just trying to aware you guys, but i forgot that most of you are 30+ years old and been doing this for a while.. youll pretty much NEVER EVER change your mind lol.(i'll probably be like that too one day.. but hopefully not lulz)

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #130 on: January 27, 2012, 06:08:47 AM »
It would lend some credibility to what you were touting.  

Point is, if your "etched in stone" laws of science were so powerful then they would be able to OVERCOME your poor genetics and deliver a solid, respectable physique even in spite of your lousy genetic short comings. Thus lending some credibility to you're argument.

lol like i said can we drop this..

anyway My genetics are not bad, im just saying that it wouldnt prove anything. science proovesshit.. but like i said drop it lol..

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: January 27, 2012, 06:16:51 AM »
I bet this got you far in life  ::)

your logic pretty much makes phil heath an expert in human physiology right ?

No, it makes his drug guru an expert in hormones.

It's akin to taking advice from a financial advisor whose gone bankrupt himself, sure he may have read a few things but unless you can show and apply it to yourself, no one gives a fuck.

Now, piss off.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: January 27, 2012, 06:33:45 AM »
Jovo, one last question. I ate a sausage biscuit this morning and now I gotta shit like crazy. It it better to wait and let in stack in my colon with future shit or to go ahead and drop the load to meet my macros? Thanks for your help!  ;)

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #133 on: January 27, 2012, 06:40:35 AM »
Jovo- You may know a couple things about training and nutrition but on this board you're dealing with hundreds of people with are seasoned vets. It's not a bad thing to try and add what you've learned but you can't go about it the way you can on bb.com or some of the more generic boards. If you don't adjust and adapt you'll be gone in a heartbeat.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #134 on: January 27, 2012, 07:13:48 AM »
Hey jovo ,

You're a bb.com queer please go home.

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #135 on: January 27, 2012, 07:25:46 AM »
when you on specific  hormones diet doesn't mean shit to you, only female have to watch their diet

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: January 27, 2012, 07:28:17 AM »
Tried both ways of dieting and really doesn't make a difference either way as far as how you look, imo. Look better now that I am not obsessing about "clean" and "dirty" foods.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #137 on: January 27, 2012, 07:30:41 AM »
Pics or STFU moron  ::)

gh15 how do you explain trey brewer ?How did he got fat?bunk gh,?

abuse of insulina ,, too much testosetrona with! not enough legit hgh,,you could se the brwer fella was playing with hgh that was not in the 20-30 iu level yet the insulina was in the profesional level,, you cant balonie around this way yuo will get bloofed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #138 on: January 27, 2012, 07:32:30 AM »
You guys realize that even naturals can eat icecream and what not ? and not bother with "post workout shakes" ect ...

As long as it fits into your macros for your goal.. you can eat it lol.. and this is supported BY SCIENCE, i can link to studies ect that support this..

lol your body doesnt recognize protein as something from a farm fed cow lol, it just breaks it down into amino acids and goes to your blood then cells lol... same for carbs and fats ( though you should avoid transfats for health reasons), lol that whole insulin spike shit ? that a load of garbage , protein causes a insulin spike too lol..

so when gh 15 says eat icecream to grow ect.. that because the calories are making you crow, because of HORMONES lol, not a secret food.

all that going catabloic is BULLSHIT too, it is scientifically proven that you dont go catabolic until like 36 HOURS after not eating and more, and thats whow long the whole anabloic window lasta too, not  15 mins LOL!!

use common snse, are you going to go catabloic if you ate a steak the night before and its still being digested, and your blood is still high in amino acids and glucose ?

This is scientifically prove, so who do you trust ? science.. or some really shredded guy who sells whey protein ?( think about agenda here!)

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #139 on: January 27, 2012, 07:37:46 AM »
this is getbig- nobody gives a fuck about 'natural bodybuilding'

hope this helps, 'homo'
HAHA, this

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #140 on: January 27, 2012, 07:42:57 AM »
Kid, I hope you realize everyone just shit all over you, in every single post, so I suggest you stop posting in this thread, and like Smoofcat said, run back to bodybuilding.com

Just my 2 cents, good luck

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #141 on: January 27, 2012, 07:54:51 AM »

anyway My genetics are not bad, im just saying that it wouldnt prove anything. science proovesshit.. but like i said drop it lol..

Compelling photos can absolutely be used in a case study to prove an argument.
A photo is worth a thousand words.

That is flawed science at best.

MrLean

• Getbig II
« Reply #142 on: January 27, 2012, 08:20:09 AM »
You guys realize that even naturals can eat icecream and what not ? and not bother with "post workout shakes" ect ...

As long as it fits into your macros for your goal.. you can eat it lol.. and this is supported BY SCIENCE, i can link to studies ect that support this..

lol your body doesnt recognize protein as something from a farm fed cow lol, it just breaks it down into amino acids and goes to your blood then cells lol... same for carbs and fats ( though you should avoid transfats for health reasons), lol that whole insulin spike shit ? that a load of garbage , protein causes a insulin spike too lol..

so when gh 15 says eat icecream to grow ect.. that because the calories are making you crow, because of HORMONES lol, not a secret food.

all that going catabloic is BULLSHIT too, it is scientifically proven that you dont go catabolic until like 36 HOURS after not eating and more, and thats whow long the whole anabloic window lasta too, not  15 mins LOL!!

use common snse, are you going to go catabloic if you ate a steak the night before and its still being digested, and your blood is still high in amino acids and glucose ?

This is scientifically prove, so who do you trust ? science.. or some really shredded guy who sells whey protein ?( think about agenda here!)

The biggest crap was the "you dont go catabolic until like 36 hours" part

So you are saying, that if I eat nothing for 36 hours IM NOT GOING CATABOLIC? After 36 hours the whole metabolism has allready shut down and the body allready started to eat itself up since more than a day

As true natural you can even be catabolic if eating 4k calories / day in 6 meals seperated over the day. For example if you have a lot of stress

And yes if you have fast metabolism you can eat pretty much everything you want as true natural too ( not in contest prep of course ), I myself have a thyroid hyperfunction and I need my 3,5 - 4k calories / day to gain weight ( Even though my weight is only 167 lbs )

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: January 27, 2012, 08:34:54 AM »
Hahah 167 lbs go commit suicide. ::)

GETBIG!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #144 on: January 27, 2012, 08:38:12 AM »
lol why should he comit suicide,, al naturals are 165-180 lol the good ones are single digit 8-9 % the bad ones are 15-16% ,, then there is in between

thts how it alwys been ,, the redicoulus thing is that they actualy go to train lol when 167lb lol and eat 4 k lol who in their rihght mind do it it is waste of time ,, hormone got to be there

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chess315

« Reply #145 on: January 27, 2012, 09:00:41 AM »

we are not going to drop it we have been here debating eating pizza versus rice and chicken for 20yrs we have nothing better to do and doubt we will get anything better to do anytime soon.

like gh15 said

pizza                         
chicken rice
lasagna
chicken/rice

MrLean

• Getbig II
« Reply #146 on: January 27, 2012, 09:52:01 AM »
Hahah 167 lbs go commit suicide. ::)

Its even worse than you think Im 6"2 lolol

Anyways I started at 140 lbs about 9 months ago and Im pretty lean so its fine for me

MrLean

• Getbig II
« Reply #147 on: January 27, 2012, 09:58:06 AM »
lol why should he comit suicide,, al naturals are 165-180 lol the good ones are single digit 8-9 % the bad ones are 15-16% ,, then there is in between

thts how it alwys been ,, the redicoulus thing is that they actualy go to train lol when 167lb lol and eat 4 k lol who in their rihght mind do it it is waste of time ,, hormone got to be there

gh15 approved

Im too scared of using hormones

And Im not even training since a year, but I will end up doing it sooner or later I guess lol

I also have igf1 hyperproduction ( also big space between frontteeth btw lol ), so if your theory is true I should respond good

Not planing to compete ever in my life btw, its mainly for pussy

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: January 27, 2012, 11:28:41 AM »
Why is some 18 yr old fuckstick trying to give nutrition advice on here?

sky02316

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #149 on: January 27, 2012, 11:30:21 AM »
Hey jovo ,

You're a bb.com queer please go home.

It's obvious. I guess no one would listen to his preachings over there because he didn't have any "rep power"  ::)