Author Topic: Steroids and Fertility  (Read 10822 times)

animal1991

• Getbig III
Steroids and Fertility
« on: January 30, 2012, 10:32:56 PM »
So I went to the urologist yesterday and asked him about how steroids affect fertility.
He says every time you cycle you can damage your testes and later on they aren't going to work properly anymore leading to infertility.
Me and my GF wants to have kids one day and I don't want to fuck that up but I also want to cycle and get huge! She was very upset about the whole thing.
But common sense tells me you are still very fertile on hormones. Every other week I read about a bodybuilder who's wife/GF is pregnant. I mean I can name a few who has atleast one kid and there are that has more than one, and even Rearden has said he is gonna be a dad now.
So what is the truth here? Does steroids really make you infertile or is it just bullshit?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: Steroids and Fertility
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 11:04:14 PM »
HCG solves this, just ask k-rod lol  ;D

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 05:49:21 AM »
HCG solves this, just ask k-rod lol  ;D
It pisses me off because the urologist says like its a fact that I WILL become infertile when I continue using hormones. And my girlfriend would rather listen to him than to real world results.

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 05:33:40 PM »
It pisses me off because the urologist says like its a fact that I WILL become infertile when I continue using hormones. And my girlfriend would rather listen to him than to real world results.
ya why listen 2 a stupid doctor ::)

L.L

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 05:56:12 PM »
HCG solves this, just ask k-rod lol  ;D

lol//yeah..I thought I was infertile... ::)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2012, 12:47:30 AM »
there loads of dads on the steroid board..... one of my palls, 46, been on gear all his adult life, just had twins with his new wife.. ive been on and off around 11 years, got my gf preg last year, in middle of a cycle...

if you have fertility problems before gear you probly will fuck your self up good n propper, if your ok before you start youl more than likey not be effected, thats my personal experience anyway

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2012, 02:52:44 AM »
It always seems doctors overexaggerate the effects of hormones. And guess what, the doctor also did bodybuilding but only "natural" so he says...

newmom

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2012, 04:00:58 AM »

how's that going anyway?

I was told in late 20's I probably couldn't have kids because my right tube was fucked up. Picture it, nationals 2004, me and the ex conceived the little nugget and the rest is history.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2012, 05:19:14 AM »
there loads of dads on the steroid board..... one of my palls, 46, been on gear all his adult life, just had twins with his new wife.. ive been on and off around 11 years, got my gf preg last year, in middle of a cycle...

if you have fertility problems before gear you probly will fuck your self up good n propper, if your ok before you start youl more than likey not be effected, thats my personal experience anyway

Yeah, I'm leaning towards this.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2012, 08:22:25 AM »
You've all seen my cycles and my GF just got pregnant. I put a thread up that's near the bottom of this page.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2012, 10:32:19 AM »

naw dude i was just making a joke i wasn't implying anything like that.

aleksis

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2012, 02:51:46 PM »
You've all seen my cycles and my GF just got pregnant. I put a thread up that's near the bottom of this page.

Bro did u use HCG during ur cycle when u make ur girl pregnant?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2012, 08:21:17 AM »
Congrats reardon metal

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2012, 08:31:44 AM »

Bro did u use HCG during ur cycle when u make ur girl pregnant?

Not only have I never used hcg but I've never used PCT either.

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2012, 09:16:29 AM »
this is why I was telling you guys all pct bs is all in your head, all this hcg crap does is rase your estrogen level, once you discontinue use hcg you will se the difference you will lose all this estrogen water and fat will be there, hcg nothing to do with the sperm count when you free test is low, I was mention this before.
the reason why guys cant get woman preg.. couse there start aas in teenage years.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2012, 09:21:24 AM »
Remember. Girls do cheat guys. I thought I got my gf preg on cycle too. Year over a year later find out not mine. Never be to sure specially when on juice

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2012, 10:35:05 AM »
Remember. Girls do cheat guys. I thought I got my gf preg on cycle too. Year over a year later find out not mine. Never be to sure specially when on juice

Listen, you want me to murder people?

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2012, 10:38:31 AM »
i just got my gf pregnant recently on 1 gram of tren 1 gram of masteron, and i still had a lot of deca and anadrol in my blood as well.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2012, 02:24:24 PM »
btw, if it helps I know ALOT of legit junkies who do a myriad of exteremly hardcore drugs who reproduce like crazy

I know that test and all other AAS are a different drug than say heroin, crack and whatever but we are still dealing with the idea of introducing a abundance of external substances and it's effect on male fertility

Tomato. Tomatoe

i'm paying attention to this thread as I am going through my "hormonization" process and I might want to have kids as well

good help us all

EDIT: to all the people who are PM"ing me----YES- I know that I need a woman in order to make a kid

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2012, 02:33:02 PM »
Listen, you want me to murder people?

Lol always gotta double check get a test u never know right. One those nights ur at work she's home and lonely and girls always want attention and to be called pretty.

I got totally fooled and actually believe fuck u can have kids on juice. I'm sure u can but I'm sure its a lot less rare. I believe the new statistics I forgot now but its something high like 4 out of ten men now a days are raising kids that arnt there own but believe it is there's.

Anyways on a good note hgh is god.

L.L

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2012, 12:25:25 AM »
ASK BRANCH         ASK BRANCH       ASK BRANCH

Stavios

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2012, 05:59:15 AM »

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2012, 07:03:23 AM »
;D

I'm not sure what I would do. I mean, I'd obviously kick the girl out who cheated, but the question is would I fucking destroy the dude who fucked her or would I just toss her out and move on.

I mean, in all fairness if you've been cheated into raising a child that's not yours, you should be able to put some pain on the guilty.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2012, 08:42:16 AM »
ASK BRANCH         ASK BRANCH       ASK BRANCH
LOL

Stavios

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2012, 01:36:10 PM »
I'm not sure what I would do. I mean, I'd obviously kick the girl out who cheated, but the question is would I fucking destroy the dude who fucked her or would I just toss her out and move on.

I mean, in all fairness if you've been cheated into raising a child that's not yours, you should be able to put some pain on the guilty.

hard to say man, it all depends if you know the motherf*cker personally or if he was just a random one night stand

I know I wouldn't do shit about it, just kick the woman out of my life and move on to other things. Probably alcohol and lot of drugs  ;D