Author Topic: Bible Index - Primobolana  (Read 62630 times)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
Re: Bible Index - Primobolana
« Reply #300 on: February 13, 2012, 07:23:15 AM »
isn't that what i said???
you are the one who does not seem to be able to read... yet are calling me the moron.... lol!
i may be a moron, at least i do not live in a fucking dark shithole...  ;D ;D ;D ;D

and i had real ones buddy..... you do not know me , and who i hung around with.... so please.... ::) ::) ::)
only with prescription huh... lol yeah right.....
the guys i knew did not buy from farmarcia's , they bought straight from the factories.... lol...
farmarcias do not sell thousends of units you know....

tschau sua bixona.... ;D

If you or your friends got infections then it wasn't real for sure. Straight from factories? Ahahahaha who told you this? Have you seen those factories yourself? It was straight from cracow underground you fool ahahahahahahahahahahHHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHGAHA

I'm sorry idiot, but I just can't read your whole posts becouse of your absolutely terrible grammar and lack of interpunction. Well, I guess it's you being an idiot again.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #301 on: February 13, 2012, 08:33:36 AM »
If you or your friends got infections then it wasn't real for sure. Straight from factories? Ahahahaha who told you this? Have you seen those factories yourself? It was straight from cracow underground you fool ahahahahahahahahahahHHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHGAHA

I'm sorry idiot, but I just can't read your whole posts becouse of your absolutely terrible grammar and lack of interpunction. Well, I guess it's you being an idiot again.
well, I can wright in perfect english if i wanted to.
I just choose not to. The omnadrens were straight from the factory , that is where the big fish buy their stuff.
Same goes for the abu's , Karachi's, Primotestons, sustanons, decas, norma's etc etc....
Do you think they go from pharmacy to pharmacy and buy 10/15 ampoules in each pharmacy they go to?
Sure .....  ::) ::) ::) ::)
These guys bought in bulk, by the thousands. GET IT???
And no, i never saw a factory because like i said Poland is a shithole so why would i go there?
I was very much into Bodybuilding and had friends, friends who were big fish. Why is that so hard to believe?
I could name names, but that would be a stupid thing to do.
One of them got arrested in Poland, lol.
And for someone attacking me on my spelling and or grammar, you are worse then me.
Because is spelled like this and not "becouse"
Again you faill.
You can't read properly , keep attacking me on stuff i haven't even said, and YOU can not even spell a simple word like because yourself.
And it's not a typ O because the o and the a are far away from eachother on the keyboard, lol!!
You are some 15 year old punk trying to impress a man, it's not working KID!
Next time you call someone an idiot make sure you look in the mirror.

and now i go back to my old writing style..... as i like that way better....
fuck.... you... kid!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: February 13, 2012, 12:20:14 PM »
well, I can wright in perfect english if i wanted to.
I just choose not to. The omnadrens were straight from the factory , that is where the big fish buy their stuff.
Same goes for the abu's , Karachi's, Primotestons, sustanons, decas, norma's etc etc....
Do you think they go from pharmacy to pharmacy and buy 10/15 ampoules in each pharmacy they go to?
Sure .....  ::) ::) ::) ::)
These guys bought in bulk, by the thousands. GET IT???
And no, i never saw a factory because like i said Poland is a shithole so why would i go there?
I was very much into Bodybuilding and had friends, friends who were big fish. Why is that so hard to believe?
I could name names, but that would be a stupid thing to do.
One of them got arrested in Poland, lol.
And for someone attacking me on my spelling and or grammar, you are worse then me.
Because is spelled like this and not "becouse"
Again you faill.
You can't read properly , keep attacking me on stuff i haven't even said, and YOU can not even spell a simple word like because yourself.
And it's not a typ O because the o and the a are far away from eachother on the keyboard, lol!!
You are some 15 year old punk trying to impress a man, it's not working KID!
Next time you call someone an idiot make sure you look in the mirror.

and now i go back to my old writing style..... as i like that way better....
fuck.... you... kid!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
You sure know how to handle quantities...

Nobody can buy 10-15 ampules in a pharmacy even with prescription, at least in europe. Way less!

Hey optimus like you are such an authority in steroid buying in europe tell us, just out of curiosity, how many testex ,winstrol, primobolan and anavar did you bought in spain pharmacies, and how many testoviron, sustanon deca50, proviron did you bought in portugal and how many Norma deca durabolin did you bought in greece. And what about italy, how did things worked out for you there, i mean... with all your connections.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #303 on: February 13, 2012, 12:51:29 PM »
You sure know how to handle quantities...

Nobody can buy 10-15 ampules in a pharmacy even with prescription, at least in europe. Way less!

Hey optimus like you are such an authority in steroid buying in europe tell us, just out of curiosity, how many testex ,winstrol, primobolan and anavar did you bought in spain pharmacies, and how many testoviron, sustanon deca50, proviron did you bought in portugal and how many Norma deca durabolin did you bought in greece. And what about italy, how did things worked out for you there, i mean... with all your connections.

get your info straight!!! i never sold!!!!! i do not have "connections"
i was close friends with people who did..... get it?
why do you you think i know what i know...????
you can think i am an asshole, or am full of myself or whatever.....
but the things i say are the truth.....
some of my friends got caught.... 100000 euro's worth of steroids.... that is the kind of people i am talking about....
not some dumb ass reseller....
these people do not buy in pharmacies.... lol!
stuff came out of
turkey/iran/egypt/england/russia and we had some good dutch ugl's
i never needed to buy in a pharmacy when living in the Netherlands....
always got stuff cheap from my friends...

Be Happy,
Optimus

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: February 14, 2012, 02:58:57 AM »
get your info straight!!! i never sold!!!!! i do not have "connections"
i was close friends with people who did..... get it?
why do you you think i know what i know...????
you can think i am an asshole, or am full of myself or whatever.....
but the things i say are the truth.....
some of my friends got caught.... 100000 euro's worth of steroids.... that is the kind of people i am talking about....
not some dumb ass reseller....
these people do not buy in pharmacies.... lol!
stuff came out of
turkey/iran/egypt/england/russia and we had some good dutch ugl's
i never needed to buy in a pharmacy when living in the Netherlands....
always got stuff cheap from my friends...

So you never ever bought a fucking little box saying 100% guaranteed LEGIT primobolan depot with a small glass ampoul in it.

But you have no problem assuring everybody that spanish primo sold in legal pharmacies is fake! Because you just know.. Have you ever been in spain?

You know it all because bigfish achmed guy told you so...

YOU KNOW    N O T H I N G     ABOUT STEROIDS IN EUROPE.

You have never had a legit norma deca-durabolin ampoul in your hand because if you had you would know it's tag price! It's written there you liar asshole!

And the winstrol has cristals like sand in it and it hurts when they get stuck in the needle... You are a lying sack of shit! you have never ever ever ever shot a legit spanish winstrol ampoul in you delts before! I have done it in my bi's in my tri's and my calves, god damm only my dick didn't get a winstrol shot, and there was no sand in it!

And you know it all when it comes to polish omnadren yet you have never ever ever ever had it in your ass chicks, but you know because the bigfish told you so.

And when getbigers who know their shit (deceiver as an example) discover your lies you start shooting in all directions and insulting them!

You should change your name to OPTIMUSBALONIE100%GUARANTEED!

You talked the talk but i have walked the walk my friend.

I have bought equipoise, primobolan depot, winstrol, testex elmu prolongatum in spain and testoviron depot, sustenon, deca-durabolin, proviron in portugal and deca-durabolin in greece.

And you called me a steroid virgin... what a bozo!

Calling me a bonobo you xenophobic racist dutch guy. I'm more white than you you fucking nazi!

Tell me one thing, during your MMA workouts how does it taste the swea
t of a halbreed brazilian you racist?

And when you stick your little white dick in an half amazonic half african bubble but brazilian girl how does it feel you white supremacy guy?

Who the fuck do you think you are insulting entire ethnic groups because of some isolated dissidents you apartheid-lover-guy!

YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT STEROIDS WHATSOEVER.

YOU ARE A REPEATER, YOU TALK SHIT FROM EAR-SAY

There is another filth in getbig, and his name is Optimusracistprime!

Keep up the good (lying) job, you are a natural.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #305 on: February 14, 2012, 05:38:10 AM »
So you never ever bought a fucking little box saying 100% guaranteed LEGIT primobolan depot with a small glass ampoul in it.

But you have no problem assuring everybody that spanish primo sold in legal pharmacies is fake! Because you just know.. Have you ever been in spain?

You know it all because bigfish achmed #### told you so...

YOU KNOW    N O T H I N G     ABOUT STEROIDS IN EUROPE.

You have never had a legit norma deca-durabolin ampoul in your hand because if you had you would know it's tag price! It's written there you liar asshole!

And the winstrol has cristals like sand in it and it hurts when they get stuck in the needle... You are a lying sack of shit! you have never ever ever ever shot a legit spanish winstrol ampoul in you delts before! I have done it in my bi's in my tri's and my calves, god damm only my dick didn't get a winstrol shot, and there was no sand in it!

And you know it all when it comes to polish omnadren yet you have never ever ever ever had it in your ass chicks, but you know because the bigfish told you so.

And when getbigers who know their shit (deceiver as an example) discover your lies you start shooting in all directions and insulting them!

You should change your name to OPTIMUSBALONIE100%GUARANTEED!

You talked the talk but i have walked the walk my friend.

I have bought equipoise, primobolan depot, winstrol, testex elmu prolongatum in spain and testoviron depot, sustenon, deca-durabolin, proviron in portugal and deca-durabolin in greece.

And you called me a steroid virgin... what a bozo!

Calling me a bonobo you xenophobic racist dutch ####. I'm more white than you you fucking nazi!

Tell me one thing, during your MMA workouts how does it taste the swea
t of a halbreed brazilian you racist?

And when you stick your little white dick in an half amazonic half african bubble but brazilian girl how does it feel you white supremacy ####?

Who the fuck do you think you are insulting entire ethnic groups because of some isolated dissidents you apartheid-lover-####!

YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT STEROIDS WHATSOEVER.

YOU ARE A REPEATER, YOU TALK SHIT FROM EAR-SAY

There is another filth in getbig, and his name is Optimusracistprime!

Keep up the good (lying) job, you are a natural.

wow what a post... somebody has anger management problems...
lololol!!!
first, you again need TO LEARN HOW TO READ IDIOT!
i never , ever said ALL products sold in whatever pharmacy are fake.... never said that...
What i said was, that there were fakes being sold... as well as good legit stuff... so please read before you go all angry ok buddy??
Also i never said winstrol had sand in it, those are your words.... i said microcrystals.... LEARN TO READ!!!
Second the price on the Norma's is the price they are sold for in the pharmacies.. you dumbass! if you buy by the thousends you do NOT pay this price. Goes to show it's YOU that doesn't know shit!
third, omnadrens were different then sus in the old days... i am not some kid anymore.... i have had plenty of omna's in my asscheeck... and got nasty sides from it.... my friends as well... was not clean as it should be. maybe the new ones are better. yes i did not know the formula had changed since it's been that long that i have not used it anymore. for years i make my own gear. but still i would not buy them , there is a reason they are so cheap....
So you bought eq?? lol.... you do know it's a vet product not sold in pharmacies? it's made in Latin America , Canada, Australia and of course the ugl's.... again YOU know jack shit and are a steroid virgin...
If you bought eq in europe... it were dudes like my friends who got it there, hell maybe it were my buddies... ;D
and really all the products you just named are the ones being faked the most of all hg gear, lol!!!
And really calling me a rascist is dumb... just because i am not afraid to tell the truth??
in the Netherlands there is an invasion of polish guestworkers, nobody likes them, they steal away jobs, act like barbarians... drink, drive like idiots lol.... just a fact...
and yes i like to stick my small dick in a nice bubble but.... greatest thing in the world... better to stick in in a nice bubble but then a flat pancake polish ass.... ;D
and what does mma have to do with anything, and i do not taste sweat of half breeds.... only fullbred Brazilians ... lol! and they are females....
and you are calling me a repeater? yet you are using all kinds of gh15 words... lol...
Also since i am the idiot, can you please explain to me what does EAR - SAY mean...????
i am only familiair with the words HEAR - SAY...
and lol at you still mentioning achmed.... hahahhaahaha...
like i will go and talk names with some kid....

again epic fail on your part..... i must say it's fun though.....  ;D ;D ;D ;D
please read before you go and say stuff i haven't even said.... makes you look real stupid ok..... ;)

Be Happy,
Optimus

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: February 14, 2012, 06:24:44 AM »
wow what a post... somebody has anger management problems...
lololol!!!
first, you again need TO LEARN HOW TO READ IDIOT!
i never , ever said ALL products sold in whatever pharmacy are fake.... never said that...
What i said was, that there were fakes being sold... as well as good legit stuff... so please read before you go all angry ok buddy??
Also i never said winstrol had sand in it, those are your words.... i said microcrystals.... LEARN TO READ!!!
Second the price on the Norma's is the price they are sold for in the pharmacies.. you dumbass! if you buy by the thousends you do NOT pay this price. Goes to show it's YOU that doesn't know shit!
third, omnadrens were different then sus in the old days... i am not some kid anymore.... i have had plenty of omna's in my asscheeck... and got nasty sides from it.... my friends as well... was not clean as it should be. maybe the new ones are better. yes i did not know the formula had changed since it's been that long that i have not used it anymore. for years i make my own gear. but still i would not buy them , there is a reason they are so cheap....
So you bought eq?? lol.... you do know it's a vet product not sold in pharmacies? it's made in Latin America , Canada, Australia and of course the ugl's.... again YOU know jack shit and are a steroid virgin...
If you bought eq in europe... it were dudes like my friends who got it there, hell maybe it were my buddies... ;D
and really all the products you just named are the ones being faked the most of all hg gear, lol!!!
And really calling me a rascist is dumb... just because i am not afraid to tell the truth??
in the Netherlands there is an invasion of polish guestworkers, nobody likes them, they steal away jobs, act like barbarians... drink, drive like idiots lol.... just a fact...
and yes i like to stick my small dick in a nice bubble but.... greatest thing in the world... better to stick in in a nice bubble but then a flat pancake polish ass.... ;D
and what does mma have to do with anything, and i do not taste sweat of half breeds.... only fullbred Brazilians ... lol! and they are females....
and you are calling me a repeater? yet you are using all kinds of gh15 words... lol...
Also since i am the idiot, can you please explain to me what does EAR - SAY mean...????
i am only familiair with the words HEAR - SAY...
and lol at you still mentioning achmed.... hahahhaahaha...
like i will go and talk names with some kid....

again epic fail on your part..... i must say it's fun though.....  ;D ;D ;D ;D
please read before you go and say stuff i haven't even said.... makes you look real stupid ok..... ;)

How can a 106 kilo guy have a ton of bullshit in him? That's remarkable!

I'm surprised that a person who claims to know so much about steroids in europe doesn't ever heard about veterinarian pharmacies. I pass through one at least 4 times a day. Were the hell do you think equipoise is sold? At the Gas station?

Plus the legit deca that comes from greece to other countries from legal or illegal pathways has the price tag on it simply because ALL the ampouls that get out from the factory legally have to have that sticked there. The place were they go from there is a all different story. That reveals how NOTHING you know about steroid legal or illegal distribution in europe.

I REPEAT: YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT STEROID DISTRIBUTION IN EUROPE MR. OPTIMUSPRIME!

Fullbreed brazilians = genetic mix of: 33% nativesouthamericans 33% african slaves (maybe them came from south africa), 33% portuguese 1% who cares... You must be really disgusted of living there, there are no arians around to join you in your ethnic insulting sessions.

earsay  hearsay wow! that's the best way you found to insult me and discredit me? or calling a guy older than you a kid?

Luckily for the sake of truth, all getbigers that folow this thread easily recognize how full of shit you are and can easily see that my small interventions are truthfull and helpfull for the average joe that just want to buy legit steroids and doesn't give a flying fuck about bigfish steroid dealers or microcristals that get stucked in needles or other IMAGINARY stuff!

I guess GH15 sees so much bullshit going around in this thread that he gave up on it. I don't blame him a bit, because it passed the "incredible ridiculous" point some pages ago...

...but i bet the PRIMEbullshitter isn't going to give up on his delusional claims. Maybe some lithium would help him.

Get well, get big.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #307 on: February 14, 2012, 09:46:51 AM »
How can a 106 kilo guy have a ton of bullshit in him? That's remarkable!

I'm surprised that a person who claims to know so much about steroids in europe doesn't ever heard about veterinarian pharmacies. I pass through one at least 4 times a day. Were the hell do you think equipoise is sold? At the Gas station?

Plus the legit deca that comes from greece to other countries from legal or illegal pathways has the price tag on it simply because ALL the ampouls that get out from the factory legally have to have that sticked there. The place were they go from there is a all different story. That reveals how NOTHING you know about steroid legal or illegal distribution in europe.

I REPEAT: YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT STEROID DISTRIBUTION IN EUROPE MR. OPTIMUSPRIME!

Fullbreed brazilians = genetic mix of: 33% nativesouthamericans 33% african slaves (maybe them came from south africa), 33% portuguese 1% who cares... You must be really disgusted of living there, there are no arians around to join you in your ethnic insulting sessions.

earsay  hearsay wow! that's the best way you found to insult me and discredit me? or calling a guy older than you a kid?

Luckily for the sake of truth, all getbigers that folow this thread easily recognize how full of shit you are and can easily see that my small interventions are truthfull and helpfull for the average joe that just want to buy legit steroids and doesn't give a flying fuck about bigfish steroid dealers or microcristals that get stucked in needles or other IMAGINARY stuff!

I guess GH15 sees so much bullshit going around in this thread that he gave up on it. I don't blame him a bit, because it passed the "incredible ridiculous" point some pages ago...

...but i bet the PRIMEbullshitter isn't going to give up on his delusional claims. Maybe some lithium would help him.

Get well, get big.

yes 106 kilo lean at 6'2,5 real small lolol! i enjoyed other sports for a while.. a REAL sport even lol!
no need to be 120 kilo's every day of ones life....
where does this arian shit come from..... lol... you brought that up , not me....
actually i love living here.... have my daughter with me, nice job, enough money and a beautifull girl....
life = good!
this discussion is silly because i said there were fakes being sold .... and you make up stories along the way...
saying stuff i haven't even said...
hey, you think i do not know shit... fine by me.... i couldn't care less... ;D ;D ;D ;D
i know what i know....  i know what i have seen... i do not need to convince you....
i had friends that were Pro and top , elite amateurs......
why do you think I was the one that mentioned slin use at the correct doses... 300/400  iu's of humalog a day.... while everyone here was talking 20 iu post training ,lol...!!why?? because i saw it being done.
you do not like me, fine.....
you think i am a rascist , fine
you think i have a small dick , fine
you think i do not know shit about european steroids trade, fine....
i do not care .... lolol!
but i know my hormones buddy...

Be Happy,
Optimus

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: February 14, 2012, 03:01:14 PM »
yes 106 kilo lean at 6'2,5 real small lolol! i enjoyed other sports for a while.. a REAL sport even lol!
no need to be 120 kilo's every day of ones life....
where does this arian shit come from..... lol... you brought that up , not me....
actually i love living here.... have my daughter with me, nice job, enough money and a beautifull girl....
life = good!
this discussion is silly because i said there were fakes being sold .... and you make up stories along the way...
saying stuff i haven't even said...
hey, you think i do not know shit... fine by me.... i couldn't care less... ;D ;D ;D ;D
i know what i know....  i know what i have seen... i do not need to convince you....
i had friends that were Pro and top , elite amateurs......
why do you think I was the one that mentioned slin use at the correct doses... 300/400  iu's of humalog a day.... while everyone here was talking 20 iu post training ,lol...!!why?? because i saw it being done.
you do not like me, fine.....
you think i am a rascist , fine
you think i have a small dick , fine
you think i do not know shit about european steroids trade, fine....
i do not care .... lolol!
but i know my hormones buddy...

It's not like i don't like you man, i just can't stay shut hearing you telling me how thing are when i know for a fact they are different.
I held nothing against you.

If you are not a racist you sure hate a lot of ethnic groups. You just can't insult entire countries/ethnic groups based on small bad examples. I have a lot of bouncers friends that have had very bad incidents with brazilians here. But most brazilians are awsome people, relaxed and nice. I just don't go insulting them.
We have some severe gypsy assholes around here but most gypsies, besides our differences, just want to have a decent peacefull life.

I had pretty much gave up on this thread but when you came insulting deceiver when he clearly knows what he his talking about, i just couldn't stay shut.

I have no doubts about your knowledge about steroids, but how to buy them (legit) in south european countries you might learn a thing or two.

And that shit about your dick, come on man, i was just playing with you. I couldn't care less about your dick and i hope your dick feels the same.

Best regards for you and your family.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #309 on: February 14, 2012, 06:12:52 PM »
It's not like i don't like you man, i just can't stay shut hearing you telling me how thing are when i know for a fact they are different.

If you are not a racist you sure hate a lot of ethnic groups. You just can't insult entire countries/ethnic groups based on small bad examples. I have a lot of bouncers friends that have had very bad incidents with brazilians here. But most brazilians are awsome people, relaxed and nice. I just don't go insulting them.
We have some severe gypsy assholes around here but most gypsies, besides our differences, just want to have a decent peacefull life.

I had pretty much gave up on this thread but when you came insulting deceiver when he clearly knows what he his talking about, i just couldn't stay shut.

I have no doubts about your knowledge about steroids, but how to buy them (legit) in south european countries you might learn a thing or two.

And that shit about your dick, come on man, i was just playing with you. I couldn't care less about your dick and i hope your dick feels the same.

look i know what i know , i know what my friends did, and where they did it and how...  ;)
you have your thoughts fine by me man...
about ethnic groups... i do not hate individuals.... but i have some problems with these groups..
in the Netherlands there are severe problems with certain groups. i am just not afraid to say it out loud...
maroccans, turks, antillians, joego's, and more scum.... they get to be that way because dutch law let's them.
i myself am a forreigner here in brasil, i adjust... respect the culture.... in the Netherlands these groups do not do that...!
ofcourse you have decent people, and yes i am generalising... i know... it's just i have seen to much..
and like i said, this is coming from someone who had friends in all of these ethnic groups...
and i did not insult anybody.... deceiver believes just because poland joined the eu it's a 1st world country...
it's far from it, i just pointed out problems, which he had no answers for btw...
and yes omnadren is now the same as sustanon.... i did not know that... maybe it's better now.... though i doubt it...
back in the day, me and all bodybuilders i knew never ever wanted omna's they were considered inferior...
and they were.... known not to be clean and pure... ofcourse there were good batches but it was very inconsistent.... and the old formula sucked.... like i said there is a reason sus is double the price of a omnadren....
i know i can come across as an arrogant prick..... i am just very direct.... but i also have no problem of admitting when i am wrong...

and my dick is just fine ... lol... he only worries about what misses Optimus thinks.... ;)
someone on getbig can think all he wants lol!!!!
as long as she is still screaming "CARALHO" and beating her hands against the wall..... i am doing just fine!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

thanx for the regards for my family... :)
idem dito..
Be Happy,
Optimus

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #310 on: February 14, 2012, 06:17:58 PM »

LOWER the dose dude.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #311 on: February 14, 2012, 06:27:38 PM »
LOWER the dose dude.
lot of estrogen related sides in this thread...
 ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #312 on: February 14, 2012, 07:32:22 PM »
 Is there any truth to this here - that the new trend in modern bodybuilding to make up for poor response to AAS is insulin abuse? shuttling nutrients to muscle cells all day more efficiently, as well as decreasing protein breakdown (what insulin does) can compenstate for poor response to sex hormones I'm guessing...

.it really is amazing, why  response to anabolics varies so much person to person. I'm talking about anabolics only, I have yet to see a person I know not mutate with enough growth hormone but I've seen so many guys respond differently to steroids it's umbelievable. And you could never guess by looking at them either...peptides and sex hormones work through completely different mechanisms so it makes sense why one could have a horrible response to anabolics and respond like crazy to gh and slin..
l