Author Topic: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215  (Read 81175 times)

Swlabr

Re: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215
« Reply #125 on: February 04, 2012, 08:43:39 AM »
CHE ,.thats is not the tip of it youre seen in the 'in shape pic"... my cock always rests to the right...here  it is from the front..take a look to your left , right of this pic ..and not even hard here.., you homo.. ;D

he looks small

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #126 on: February 04, 2012, 10:18:24 AM »
that's not true. women like lean, dry and hard looking physiques with a v-taper. "athletic" just means that but smaller :)

Exactly women prefer men who look human which was my point. Do you really think women care how lean and dry you are or if you have a V taper when you look like a freak? Well maybe you dig the female bodybuilders and I'm sure they like the bodybuilder look.
shotgun on the team

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #127 on: February 04, 2012, 10:41:45 AM »

Exactly women prefer men who look human which was my point. Do you really think women care how lean and dry you are or if you have a V taper when you look like a freak? Well maybe you dig the female bodybuilders and I'm sure they like the bodybuilder look.
  ;D

ya bro..

women totally dont like big guys

ur right

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #128 on: February 04, 2012, 10:42:33 AM »
Slin, ignore the trolls my brotha.

If people don't realize that with hard work you could attain that physique after years of cycling on the dosages you mentioned, they are just clueless.  I am the first one to call out bullshitters but I am certain you are telling the truth.  

Have you tried doing tren while on gh?  I find I would get horrible sides from tren too.  When I tried tren while on gh, the gh made the sides much more manageable.  IT completely counteracts the insomnia.  It also helps a lot with that pissy feeling tren can give.  Overall, you look awesome bro.

And I still literally LOL whenever someone comments about how women aren't attracted to big, muscular bodybuilders.  It's like a mantra small guys repeat (only to themselves of course) to boost their self esteem.  If you really think women aren't attracted to big, in shape, muscular men, you have zero real world experience.  I have banged more women since I started juicing at 23 than I can even remember.  

Slin, you are on the thanks now right?   I still haven;t pulled the trigger and tried them yet.  I still have about 15 kits of novos.  After these, I am debating between either rips or thanks.  I know rips can give horrible water retention but that doesn't really bother me.  I have criticized IGF tests in the past as somewhat unreliable but rips seem to constantly give very high IGF levels.  Any thoughts bro?

Thanks.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #129 on: February 04, 2012, 10:48:46 AM »

well, uhm, if you are really dry, lean, and have an amazing v-taper you wouldn't look like a freak but be an adonis, essentially so yes most women would like that? i don't know why you think women want a man that is small and emaciated, even the ones who say they don't like muscular men, they are always the first ones to ask you to flex your biceps

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #130 on: February 04, 2012, 10:53:04 AM »
women like rugged, athletics dudes like myself. Not bodybuilders. All they care is chest, arms, and abs. Just once in my life i found a chick who had a leg fetish.
Boundary Breaker

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: February 04, 2012, 10:53:14 AM »
lol, ur asking this guy if he's tried tren while on gh, no a guy who lives and breathes bodybuilding did not try the most powerful anabolic

lol

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #132 on: February 04, 2012, 11:05:01 AM »
women like rugged, athletics dudes like myself. Not bodybuilders. All they care is chest, arms, and abs. Just once in my life i found a chick who had a leg fetish.
you think youll look even remotely rugged standing next to me ?  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: February 04, 2012, 11:07:48 AM »

you are a little bitch

be suprised if you have ever seen a girl naked in your life spunk trumpet
T

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #134 on: February 04, 2012, 11:37:08 AM »
lol, ur asking this guy if he's tried tren while on gh, no a guy who lives and breathes bodybuilding did not try the most powerful anabolic

lol

disregarding those stupid anabolic to androgenic ratios that are meaningless, i really wonder what is truly the most anabolic steroid that will put on the most amount of muscle compared to the sides. that's got to be highly subjective though, since some peopple won't grow well on test but they will explode like a rocket on deca + dbol

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: February 04, 2012, 01:22:25 PM »
this is so stupid, this thread is a part of promuscle culture, where someone thinks they have status, they use this as leverage to post up their pics everywhere, including dick pics - fag - , and they also use this status as leverage to make obvious lies

this is the same thing as gay norton going around feeding his lies to people who look up to him

ur gonna say this is me throwing stones at you, mighty goliath lol? if you were put in front of me I would put you in your place hard

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #136 on: February 04, 2012, 01:51:04 PM »
Someone please remind me again about why people hide their face when they post pics? Are we planning to mail dirty underpants to their house or something? That's if, by looking at their face we could possibly deduce their home address.
a

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #137 on: February 04, 2012, 04:49:15 PM »
Someone please remind me again about why people hide their face when they post pics? Are we planning to mail dirty underpants to their house or something? That's if, by looking at their face we could possibly deduce their home address.

Hmmmm

Maybe because most people openly admit to breaking the law and using illegal drugs that society has demonized as "cheating."

The funny thing is, I'm almost certain slinpimp has posted a pic with his face in it not too long ago.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: February 04, 2012, 04:54:36 PM »

Hint: it involves anabolic steroids and their legality, or lack thereof.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #139 on: February 04, 2012, 05:10:41 PM »
Hint: it involves anabolic steroids and their legality, or lack thereof.

Yeah, that was definitely a tough one to figure out.  Maybe we could help him in solving other deep mysteries of the universe.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #140 on: February 04, 2012, 05:10:50 PM »

are you kidding

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #141 on: February 04, 2012, 05:12:57 PM »
another thing, people shouldn't take pictures of their gear, or anything with camera phones because most phones have geotagging enabled which puts a nonvisible gps cordinate and date of where and when the picture was taken. people can find out the exact location within a few meters of where the picture was taken.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #142 on: February 04, 2012, 05:37:54 PM »

Hmmmm

Maybe because most people openly admit to breaking the law and using illegal drugs that society has demonized as "cheating."

The funny thing is, I'm almost certain slinpimp has posted a pic with his face in it not too long ago.

So when dude's on stage competing he'll wear a disguse and use a fake name?  Kids, the pigs aren't reading bodybuilding message boards looking for anabolic steroid users.

Oh, cat looks good.
a

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: February 04, 2012, 09:55:31 PM »
So when dude's on stage competing he'll wear a disguse and use a fake name?  Kids, the pigs aren't reading bodybuilding messaage boards looking for anabolic steroid users.

Oh, cat looks good.

Are you being serious?   ???

Last I checked, competitors don't go on stage and announce that they break the law and procure and use illegal drugs. 

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #144 on: February 04, 2012, 10:33:53 PM »

Are you being serious?   ???

Last I checked, competitors don't go on stage and announce that they break the law and procure and use illegal drugs. 

AAS use is pretty minor until Narcotics get involved then the cops will look at you - or it goes big scale - the law knows BB use drugs - really they dont give a shit till big money gets introduced - they dont care about slinpimp unless of course he is dealing on a big scale or narcotics are involved.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #145 on: February 05, 2012, 09:35:49 AM »
AAS use is pretty minor until Narcotics get involved then the cops will look at you - or it goes big scale - the law knows BB use drugs - really they dont give a shit till big money gets introduced - they dont care about slinpimp unless of course he is dealing on a big scale or narcotics are involved.

So by all means, post pictures with your face in them.  I could care less.  Some of us just don't want the headache of having pictures of ourselves online where we openly admit to breaking the law.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #146 on: February 05, 2012, 11:42:33 AM »
So when dude's on stage competing he'll wear a disguse and use a fake name?  Kids, the pigs aren't reading bodybuilding message boards looking for anabolic steroid users.

Oh, cat looks good.

hey man, i don't know if you realize or not but everyone in the ifbb is all natural. they are only on muscletech products   ::) ::) ::)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #147 on: February 05, 2012, 12:40:48 PM »
well, uhm, if you are really dry, lean, and have an amazing v-taper you wouldn't look like a freak but be an adonis, essentially so yes most women would like that? i don't know why you think women want a man that is small and emaciated, even the ones who say they don't like muscular men, they are always the first ones to ask you to flex your biceps

When did I every say women want a man who is small an emaciated?  I am 5'10 and found that I was most appealing to women when I was around 213-214 lbs and around 9-10% body fat. I still  did fairly  well with ladies when I got as big as 218 lbs but past that at my height of 5'10 it was diminishing returns. Most experts say that that an inch of height = 7-10 lbs of body weight.
shotgun on the team

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: February 05, 2012, 12:45:27 PM »
disregarding those stupid anabolic to androgenic ratios that are meaningless, i really wonder what is truly the most anabolic steroid that will put on the most amount of muscle compared to the sides. that's got to be highly subjective though, since some peopple won't grow well on test but they will explode like a rocket on deca + dbol

Mike Arnold seems to think it's trestolone ace aka MENT and superdrol

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: February 05, 2012, 02:44:19 PM »
Hey, i gotta work with what i got ,  u know...i bet a 1000 bucks  if u stand next to me in real life you'd be practicly invisible to women.. :-*

Fuck.

You looked great there, man!