Author Topic: Novos  (Read 7577 times)

nahb

• Getbig II
Novos
« on: February 03, 2012, 12:23:04 PM »
This is my first exp with GH I know sides vary user to user. Just trying to get an idea of when they should set in if at all. So far no real change in hunger hands feel fine not very tired things like that. prob to early to tell 5 or 6 days at 6iu

Brocty

• Getbig III
Re: Novos
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 01:05:35 PM »
Havent personally tried the novos, but this being your first go with gh, 6 days in at 6 iu, you should have a lil fatigue, hunger etc.  Everyone's different though.  Give it a bit

nahb

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 01:16:49 PM »
yea I know its early guess im just a bit paranoid got burnt in all kig bullshit. Wouldnt ever think (the source were not supposed to mention) would put out some bullshit but that would be just my luck ha.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 01:38:16 PM »
have used them before,,,didnt blow me away but solid product,,,not in same league as human grade but i dont think any chinese gh is,,,,,for the price it cant be beat,,,,elevated my igf levels,,,nothing spectacular it was 390 on them,,,,so they are def gh in there and thats all you can really ask for when getting chinese gh,,,id reccomend them to anyone,,,ive switched to thanks hoping for even better things from them :)  novos gtg

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 02:37:59 PM »
Never heard anything bad about them.

Some people don't get sides at all.  I know guys on 10+iu of Thanks that aren't having any sides but the results are there.

8)

nahb

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2012, 03:14:03 PM »
Yea that would be pretty sweet haha not bashing them at all just looking for some insight :)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2012, 03:58:22 PM »
have used them before,,,didnt blow me away but solid product,,,not in same league as human grade but i dont think any chinese gh is,,,,,for the price it cant be beat,,,,elevated my igf levels,,,nothing spectacular it was 390 on them,,,,so they are def gh in there and thats all you can really ask for when getting chinese gh,,,id reccomend them to anyone,,,ive switched to thanks hoping for even better things from them :)  novos gtg

My friend (38 y.o.) is part of a hormone study in boston and is on 6iu/day. He blasted 10iu before going in for test and his level came in at 806. Eight OH Six. So I'd say they are GtG.

Also, OP, how lean are you when you started your run?

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2012, 04:04:35 PM »
jesus, lucky bastard.  mine were 390.  wonder why some have higher?  i fasted for 12 hours then shot 10iu 1.5 hour before test and only 390 level.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2012, 04:07:45 PM »
jesus, lucky bastard.  mine were 390.  wonder why some have higher?  i fasted for 12 hours then shot 10iu 1.5 hour before test and only 390 level.

I don't know enough about IGF levels and testing to speculate. All I know is it's impossible to falsely test THAT high. Plus, everytime I shoot my hands go numb for extensive periods of time. Oh and I can't get fat. Watery, sure, but fat, nope, can't do it.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2012, 05:07:31 PM »
My friend (38 y.o.) is part of a hormone study in boston and is on 6iu/day. He blasted 10iu before going in for test and his level came in at 806. Eight OH Six. So I'd say they are GtG.

Isn't Novos Chinese gh? If so what  kind of study would give the subjects this kind of gh instead of human grade.

nahb

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2012, 08:12:18 PM »

A solid 8% full as can be lol that's why I was asking about sides cause I knew I was lean enough so I would respond faster atleast what I got from gh15 post.

gatorr

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2012, 08:29:13 PM »
Not running novos but iam on day 7 at 6iu. of the Serono. So far insane painfull pumps when training, hungry all the time, very full feeling, hands swollen in the morning but goes away once iam up and moving around. Wife asked me what i was taking as i look different but she says in a good way. Loving it so far. I will not look in the mirror for a full 2 weeks to see the changes.

nahb

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2012, 07:51:11 AM »
Not running novos but iam on day 7 at 6iu. of the Serono. So far insane painfull pumps when training, hungry all the time, very full feeling, hands swollen in the morning but goes away once iam up and moving around. Wife asked me what i was taking as i look different but she says in a good way. Loving it so far. I will not look in the mirror for a full 2 weeks to see the changes.

Dam sounds sick I'm thinking it's all gonna hit me soon

nahb

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2012, 04:42:03 PM »
lil update no sides really hands feel fine delts lil sore maybe I hit somthing lol either way they are starting to round off pretty nice up a few lbs sleep is decent with some dreams nothing crazy still in the 6-7 iu range

ecto2meso

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2012, 05:15:48 PM »
Just started 10iu today, we'll see how it goes

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2012, 07:02:37 PM »
I'm just taking a break from my gh started again today. Within first week was up like almost ten lbs I think it was. End of first week I look like a totally differarnt person super full all around delts always looked shitty and after a week they r super round and look a lot bigger same with traps. Strength also through the roof like twenty five percent stronger all exercises. This is from four to five iu kigs also with ghrp and mod gfr ten mins before the shot. Kinda dumb that I took both cause I can't trell which or if both are legit. Ghrp def is legit insane hunger. Buyt the effects I see in the mirrior after a week believe me to think there both fully legit . I srsly look ten times better.

But I'm to scared to get more kigs haha so ima try blue and green tips next to compare. If anyone wants to see how dramatic I can email some pics.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2012, 09:14:35 PM »
lil update no sides really hands feel fine delts lil sore maybe I hit somthing lol either way they are starting to round off pretty nice up a few lbs sleep is decent with some dreams nothing crazy still in the 6-7 iu range

The reason I asked is because the leaner you are the less you'll be affected by cts.

chess315

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2012, 10:17:56 PM »
The reason I asked is because the leaner you are the less you'll be affected by cts.
8% is pretty damn lean if true

Kervin

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2012, 01:03:52 PM »
i'm on novos since last week monday so its been 7 days 5iu/day and i am VERRY hungry all day long, after i wake up i walk like zombie to grab something sweet idk why,  ... but i don't get any ct or extreme tiredness

nahb

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2012, 02:40:05 PM »
yea I may even be leaner starting to harden up bit more I dont feel like Im more hungry and every now and then my hands get a bit numb nothing bad pretty tired all day. gotta be working considering im only running 250mg test e and 150 tren ace just finished my first week of tren alot of people are telling me im getting bigger cant complain so far 

nahb

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2012, 02:40:49 PM »
cant even imagine the power of pharm grade shit guess we will see if these kigs come through  ???

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2012, 04:17:01 PM »
pm me about your novos,,i had a question,,,i didnt get zero sides at 20iu but igf results came back elevated, not as high as i woulda liked though.  and i wouldnt get too excited about any kids after the company showed their true colors

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2012, 08:53:50 PM »
pm me about your novos,,i had a question,,,i didnt get zero sides at 20iu but igf results came back elevated, not as high as i woulda liked though.  and i wouldnt get too excited about any kids after the company showed their true colors

What was your Serum level?

Can you post the results up? Just scratch out any sensitive information.

8)

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2012, 03:29:55 AM »
390 on 10-20 iu per day, fasted night before, then shot 1 hour before so 12 hour fast,,shot 10iu.  i can scan them and post up,,if i forget someone PM me imma try and do today at work

nahb

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2012, 04:50:19 PM »
crazy how it can vary so much user to user yours was 390 dude above talking about 800.. lol