Author Topic: My girlfriend's 18 year old brother is about to run a very, very stupid cycle.  (Read 15079 times)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
And he is not taking my advice on why to not run this. I am going to show him this page tomorrow with everyone's input on this matter. For some reason he has a misconception that more testosterone: better build.

He has never run a cycle before, but is absolutely at his natural peak. He actually trained well up to this point and built a solid natural base.

HAVING SAID ALL OF THAT, he is about to run this mess of a cycle:

1,500 mg of test E per week
1,000 mg of tren E per week
1,000 mg of mast E per week

I feel very guilty because he asked me the other day what compounds I was on, and I told him honestly: test, tren, masteron. However, I didn't mention that I was on a gram of both tren and masteron and only 100 mg of test per week. I never expected or knew that he had a legit source to get gear. And while I will not mention where he got it, the kid somehow magically pulled a shit load of primo gear out of his ass yesterday and showed me (we train together once a week).

He went and did a little research (on other sites obviously) and came to the conclusion that he had to run significantly more test than tren. hence the 1500 mg per week, which i told him will be a fucking disaster, and he is not listening.

Can some people just help me set the kid straight please. Let him know what this cycle will make him look like (especially since he is not running gh).

Sorry for this weird request. I just really care about this kid, and he is basically family, and I hate to see him preparing to hurt himself like this.

gatorr

• Getbig II
Tell him to cut everything down to 500mg per week and that would be a hell of a first cycle. Starting off as high as he wants to where does he go from there? Higher 5000 mg? The sides might be very bad dont do it kid!

ecto2meso

• Getbig II
I say let him do it, if he wants to arrogant and doesnt want to listen to you let him learn the hard way.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
dude, he really needs to re-think this.

500mg of test for 16-20 weeks. that and eat what he needs to he will blow up.

then run the same test with another compound (tren or mast).

damn kids these days.

gatorr

• Getbig II
Yup that is the other way live and learn. Worst case senario he gets bad gyno.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
3.5 grams first cycle? :D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
is he going to at least tapper into those dosages? if he reacts poorly to the tren or test or mast at those dosages, and with those esters he's going to be in frowntown for an entire week regretting ever pinning, haha

what are his goals? i bet at 18 he wants to explode and get "huge" real fast. just tell him to run some d-bol and deca or better yet anadrol and he'll be happy as a clam.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Idiots like that are why steroids have such a bad image ::)
Thunderdome approved

diamondcut

• Getbig III
he's gona look like a beast

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
3.5 grams first cycle? :D

he doesn't understand... one of his friends, who is 17 years old and has basically been using tren (from oscaro so i don't know if it is 100 percent legit or not) for the last 2 years (yeah he started when he was 15.. crazy, but true). and now this kid is running cycles in the 3-4 gram range.

actually it is shocking how many young guys i am meeting these days ( i mean 16-19 years old) who are running upwards of 3 grams of gear per week. something shifted in the generation even between my generation (I am 25) and these kids. something just changed. obviously they are all getting some weird advice from a mix of the boards, and it is also just plain out generation nothingness + teen age arrogance + a NOW NOW NOW attitude.

anyways i talked to the kid this morning, ironically at church. he apparently started the cycle last night and is going ahead with this.

he is 172 lbs, 5'10'', 18 years old, and about to run his first cycle... 3.5 grams.

what has become of this sport? it makes me sick to my stomach what is occurring in the youngest sector of bodybuilding right now, at least in NYC. almost every teenager is on more gear than me, and I have been doing this for years.

the only difference is that i started with 6 week halodrol cycles @ the minimum dosage, and they are running practically 4 grams.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
these kids are stupid, tell no one you juice would be my best advice although that is off topic.  this is the kinda stupid kid that will go around and tell all his buddies about your cycle.  sooner or later one of them gets popped and they are more than happy to roll on everyone they know who juices because they are scared to be without their mommy so imagine what they would do at the prospect of jail.  my moral in life is tell no one that im on gear, not my girl, not my brother, not my best friend, only my trainer who is an online guy. 

now back to his cycle, id let him run it and bloat up and then lose it all and come crawling back and will listen to you next time.  but be very careful telling anyone you use AAS in a country where it is not legal, esp a young kid who doesn't have his head togeather.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
he doesn't understand... one of his friends, who is 17 years old and has basically been using tren (from oscaro so i don't know if it is 100 percent legit or not) for the last 2 years (yeah he started when he was 15.. crazy, but true). and now this kid is running cycles in the 3-4 gram range.

actually it is shocking how many young guys i am meeting these days ( i mean 16-19 years old) who are running upwards of 3 grams of gear per week. something shifted in the generation even between my generation (I am 25) and these kids. something just changed. obviously they are all getting some weird advice from a mix of the boards, and it is also just plain out generation nothingness + teen age arrogance + a NOW NOW NOW attitude.

anyways i talked to the kid this morning, ironically at church. he apparently started the cycle last night and is going ahead with this.

he is 172 lbs, 5'10'', 18 years old, and about to run his first cycle... 3.5 grams.

what has become of this sport? it makes me sick to my stomach what is occurring in the youngest sector of bodybuilding right now, at least in NYC. almost every teenager is on more gear than me, and I have been doing this for years.

the only difference is that i started with 6 week halodrol cycles @ the minimum dosage, and they are running practically 4 grams.

arnold was on d-bol by 15 and was more than likely on 3grams a week of gear by the age of 18 and he's really considered the innovator of hormones in bodybuilding so i don't think anything has really changed with this generation compared to previous ones

hematocritter

• Getbig III
What a stupid guy. People like him are why AAS are always going to be looked at negatively by the general public.
What's his next cycle going to be?
2g of everything?

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
Show the idiot some gyno pics and tell him he is heading to that,1.5 gram of test + 1 gram of tren...masteron will not be enough.Also advice him to get on short esters.But is he says no,he is just stupid...
GETBIG!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Those are stav doses :o

leninja

• Getbig II
smoof, you did the right thing, told him not do do it this way.

now it's time to let him crash and burn. If he has any brains at all he will learn.

SamsonD

• Getbig II
Honestly smoof, I don't think anything we or you say will matter!   That is a mess of a first cycle though, Jesus.  If he gets sides from the tren he's fucked.  And once he plateau on this stack what's he going to do run 6 grams?  He's a Buck seventy something ?  Shit, I know you could help him a ton, maybe you could lay the smack down and just tell him to stop...

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
Let him do it.  He won;t last more than 4 weeks TOPS.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
most 18 year olds dont last past the first pin, i know my brother didnt.  he bought all these roids then got some fat guy across the street to pin him it got painful and he called it quits, haha.  so much for his bragging how he would be bigger than me one day.

lyquid

• Getbig III
Better idea I'm sure gh15 wud agree. Do whatever aas even just a lousy dose of one compound and instead add gh.

kevinf

• Getbig III
ur girlfriends brother is a legend and i tip my hat to him
bravo  ;D

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
It's not even a good choice of drugs for a first cycle, never mind dosages. Whatever, let the kid fail, like tons before him.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
All I'm gonna say: Your girlfriend's brother sounds downright retarded.

randy841

• Getbig III
Got a 19 year old colleague at the gym - who did weekly

4 amps Deca
up to 15 dbol ed not sure if 5mg or 10mg (this messed him up he says)
1 Cypionate 10ml bottle every 2 weeks
1 bottle Tren E 10ml
4-8 Testovirons

So basically everything under the sun for a first cycle  ;D

Now on Anadrol 50 ed - looking for even more gains.

He gets whatever he wants for very cheap HG btw.

He put 40 pounds (of fat) in 2 months literally. His BW went from 200-210s to mid 250s. He looks like shit and feels like shit according to him and follow up with doctor. His belly hangs so far - that he has to wear a WL belt to curl 10lb dumbbells.

Best to let them learn their lesson. Not like we're saving the messiah here. Likely the kids are experimenting with other recreational drugs and are much more fucked up then we think.

This is just one of many examples seen first hand with newbies who fail to do their research.

What happened to good ol' hard training for at least a few years before hitting it up  >:(

Spidey

• Getbig III
he probably thinks that you want him to be smaller than you so he's not gonna do anything you say. I've been there.
They only learn the hard way and there are some dumb enough to rationalize why they are getting sides\sick and it's never because of dosages.
He's gonna get hit had with TREN E and for a looooong time.