Author Topic: "hood life"  (Read 15348 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: "hood life"
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2012, 04:35:16 PM »
makaveli25 you fended off 5 black guys at 16 for FIVE minutes?  :o

They didn't exactly know what they were doing. I kept my hands up and backed up and stayed on my feet. I had a potato sized lump on my head I had to have it checked I suffered a concussion. The point is I didn't run. I didn't get knocked down. They didn't knock any teeth out or smash my nose. I kept my hands up and protected myself and when they tried to grab me I ripped away.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2012, 04:37:29 PM »
Doesn't matter what you think or believe as long there's no evidence(scientific mind you) to support it.

But I will agree on that there's really something special about black people in the States.. fortunately I never had to deal with the worst of them except for this one close encounter with a crackhead that tried to steal my damn pizza, but even those that have a job and make their own living still have a certain ghetto aura to them. It of course depends on where you go but I'd say the Atlanta airport was enough to conclude that something's really fucked up.

Oh, but there's loads of evidence. Even Thomas Sowell has made statements supporting the notion that blacks ON AVERAGE are less intelligent.

And really? Only Americans blacks eh? So you haven't looked in to Africa much I take it. Continent of peaaace

But that doesn't mean blacks can't improve themselves through eugenic means--breeding with other intelligent blacks or mixing, etc.
Through selective mating the Jews became the smartest ethnic group in the world. But if you look at the original jews in Israel, they're just as dumb as any other arab.

Bottom line is: High Testosterone + Low Intelligence = Criminal destined for prison. This is true of any race. Blacks just have a lot more people with these traits.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2012, 04:39:10 PM »
lol, look at this typical novela of lies

people who get picked on like that are fucking weak, when people single you out to jump you it means they see your ability to take it. and you did take it, otherwise wouldnt have all this pent up rage

No one ever slaps anyone in real life. What a little queer you are. Prob never been in a fight in your whole life. Smacking the shit out of someone is one of the most humiliating things you can do to someone.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2012, 04:39:45 PM »
I grew up in the ghetto,got into tons of fights.

Got shot at once, and stabbed once also,but disarmed the attacker in 5 other incidents,spanning from teen to adult.

It`s like MuscleMcMannus said,you can`t back down if you are forced to live there as a kid because you have to go outside sometime.

Also,like Mak,said,people should learn how to defend themselves at an early age..............it`s a cold blooded world.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2012, 04:40:12 PM »
Why do you make multiple threads about black people each week?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2012, 04:40:28 PM »
For the most part White kids are brought up in nurturing, loving homes. So they're innocent and kind like we raised them to be.Then we turn them out to a society and school system where they are forced to mix with vile animals. Of course they're scared. That's normal. The fault lies with the White adults that have done this to their children. White kids need to learn to stick up for themselves more. A lot of white people go through life never throwing a punch in their entire adulthood.

It's the medias fault to I think this is the truth. The media are constant about gang violence, murders and such and also the constant media attention shows blacks as murderers, rapists, and criminals in general. Now while a lot of is true and helpful in showing everyone the real nature of the beast. It has the drawback that every white now looks at them as being a potential gang members, rapist, or mugger. Which has the added effect of creating fear. It's a bit of a vicious circle thing.

A lot of it has to do with restraint.  Most white middle class kids live pretty safe lives where the importance and value of restraining themselves and following the rules is constantly being instilled and reinforced.  For decades they have been taught that if you follow the rules and try to work hard you can make something of yourself.  

When a person like this meets your average hood rat who doesn't follow the same rules as they do it can be disconcerting because they aren't playing according to the same rules or adhering to the same social norms and they don't know what to do.  Whites know that they have more to lose from a confrontation of this nature and weighing their options decide it best to avoid them.  

Plus, there is this idea that any outward aggression displayed toward a person of color (justified or not) is automatically racially motivated and they do not want to be viewed as being racist, so out of guilt honkies put their heads down and walk away like punks.  Homeboys know this shit and play it up.

Black bluster can be pretty intimating to middle class white kids because they aren't used to it and don't realize its an act.  If they were smart they would realize that the ghetto attitude is a major overcompensation for feelings of inferiority, especially when it is directed towards white.
A

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2012, 04:42:19 PM »
This is why we need gun control.  Confiscate all weapons.  No one should be allowed to purchase them unless they are law enforcement personnel.  If any of these "hoods" did approach and attempt to accost you in some way, just whip out your cell phone and call the police.  Same if you are in your home....you and your family should always  have a designated "hiding" spot so you can safely call the police if there is an intruder within.  

Reparations would go a long way to combat the sort of behavior seen in the video.  They are only "acting out" because they are being suppressed and held down purposely by rich whites(all whites are rich in the US).   Big checks should be issued to every single African-American by the government, an official apology should be given by the federal government, racial quotas set in ALL jobs in ALL sectors, and none of them should pay for housing, bills, or medical care for the next several generations.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2012, 04:42:58 PM »
Why do you make multiple threads about black people each week?

Because I enjoy it.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2012, 04:43:59 PM »
Because I enjoy it.

And you call me racist ::)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2012, 04:46:43 PM »
This is why we need gun control.  Confiscate all weapons.  No one should be allowed to purchase them unless they are law enforcement personnel.  If any of these "hoods" did approach and attempt to accost you in some way, just whip out your cell phone and call the police.  Same if you are in your home....you and your family should always  have a designated "hiding" spot so you can safely call the police if there is an intruder within.  

Reparations would go a long way to combat the sort of behavior seen in the video.  They are only "acting out" because they are being suppressed and held down purposely by rich whites(all whites are rich in the US).   Big checks should be issued to every single African-American by the government, an official apology should be given by the federal government, racial quotas set in ALL jobs in ALL sectors, and none of them should pay for housing, bills, or medical care for the next several generations.

Dumbest post I've ever seen. Confiscate all weapons  ::) You think people in the hood are going to play by the rules ::) Who's going to loose the ability to protect themselves? Good people! Idiot! You want to disarm everyone in American you think that's actually possible. So fucken foolish you know how many un registerd weapons are on the streets! Is it legal to own a full auto ak without the tax stamps and paperwork. Why do they have them then?! They don't follow the fucken rules!!!!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #85 on: February 06, 2012, 04:48:12 PM »

Getting rid of guns wouldn't help.  They would start killing each other with rocks and sharp sticks.  People intend on harming each other will always find a way.
A

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2012, 04:49:07 PM »
Getting rid of guns wouldn't help.  They would start killing each other with rocks and sharp sticks.  People intend on harming each other will always find a way.

Also, it would create a blackmarket. Gun control is the LAST thing we need. Criminals will be the only one's with guns--and the government. Sounds great eh?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2012, 04:49:36 PM »
Drugs are illegal right? Have they come close to stopping drug trafficking. Come on man. That's a really really stupid idea. So only police should be armed? Wow that's the most communist thing I've ever read on this board congratulations.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 06, 2012, 04:50:57 PM »
You lied about your age.

You lied about fucking certain women.

I don't think anyone believes anything you say.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #89 on: February 06, 2012, 04:52:23 PM »
You lied about your age.

You lied about fucking certain women.

I don't think anyone believes anything you say.

You're such a little dirtbag bro. I never lied about my age ever!! And I sure as hell never lied about any women. You are a looser my friend! It's almost creepy what a looser you're. Bottom of the fucken barrel.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #90 on: February 06, 2012, 04:52:57 PM »
I grew up in the ghetto,got into tons of fights.

Got shot at once, and stabbed once also,but disarmed the attacker in 5 other incidents,spanning from teen to adult.

It`s like MuscleMcMannus said,you can`t back down if you are forced to live there as a kid because you have to go outside sometime.

Also,like Mak,said,people should learn how to defend themselves at an early age..............it`s a cold blooded world.

THIS!

I often think of my early years as a kid and teen at how I used to absolutely maul folks children. I treated them all like sparring partners. Shit was unfair, but oh well. I felt if the parents would have taught them better, I wouldn't have to learn em so hard.  

Better believe when I do have a kid that little bastard will take no prisoners and show no mercy. Sweep the mutha fuking leg Johnny!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #91 on: February 06, 2012, 04:55:57 PM »
THIS!

I often think of my early years as a kid and teen at how I used to absolutely maul folks children. I treated them all like sparring partners. Shit was unfair, but oh well. I felt if the parents would have taught them better, I wouldn't have to learn em so hard.  

Better believe when I do have a kid that little bastard will take no prisoners and show no mercy. Sweep the mutha fuking leg Johnny!

Kids should learn how to fight at young age. If you have older brothers put some boxing gloves on and spar with eachother. Learn what it's like to take a hit and deliver one yourself. First time out of the gate is pretty scary. You have to realize you prob wont get hurt that bad. It's all mental. I grew up taking martial arts classes and I wrestled. We use to freestyle spar quite a bit and that got you use to the anxiety of fighting someone. Wrestling is great to because it's a one on one thing just like a fight should be.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: February 06, 2012, 04:56:21 PM »

Worst post ever. HAHA.

Aside from the gun control argument...

Handouts actually make it worse.
When you give someone a handout, you're telling someone that they aren't capable.
This only fuels resentment and bad behavior.

I believe black people are better than that, the one's that count anyway.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2012, 04:57:13 PM »

Hes joking.
A

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #94 on: February 06, 2012, 04:57:53 PM »
Hes joking.

I hope so. I kind of had that feeling to. No one can be that dumb lol.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: February 06, 2012, 04:58:07 PM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #96 on: February 06, 2012, 04:58:16 PM »

I believe black people are better than that, the one's that count anyway.

Then you are one up on Apply because he expects poor black people to behave badly.  he expects nothing else from them.  Now who is the real racist.
A

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 06, 2012, 04:59:06 PM »
You're such a little dirtbag bro. I never lied about my age ever!! And I sure as hell never lied about any women. You are a looser my friend! It's almost creepy what a looser you're. Bottom of the fucken barrel.

Nobody believes you bro.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: February 06, 2012, 05:00:06 PM »
I hope so. I kind of had that feeling to. No one can be that dumb lol.

I'd be careful on that, if I were you.  There are far more intelligent people than us that advocate that very thing.  Of course, they have something to gain from it  ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #99 on: February 06, 2012, 05:01:35 PM »
I'd be careful on that, if I were you.  There are far more intelligent people than us that advocate that very thing.  Of course, they have something to gain from it  ;D

I know man it's scary.