Author Topic: Moving to Monterey, check out the potential apartment. I want advice  (Read 21092 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Moving to Monterey, check out the potential apartment. I want advice
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2012, 01:53:46 PM »
Also, how many cars are parked during the day? Look at that...if a lot, it means people don't have jobs...for any economic times...

I was helping my sis look for apts outside of DC, there was one near the metro, and this thing was 1,200 for something that look like a shack that Shrek would live in---1200 for shit, all because you were right near the metro---the trains would rock the place.
My sis ended up finding a place for 1700, yep 1700...she is no longer there, but just to be near the Metro due to her working in DC was the selling point.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2012, 01:56:26 PM »
You guys are all making too much fucking sense!!

Stop it this instant, and just tell him to move into "the exhorbitantly overpriced apartment with a view"!

;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2012, 01:59:29 PM »
 i pay $1,195 in burbank, Ca.  a month for a 1 bedroom with my own laundry room and big enough to fit my 100" projector screen.

but still

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2012, 02:03:03 PM »
appreciate the advice, dont think were gonna pay to keep it off the market, thought maybe some of yall would see my point about how nice the view was and encourage me to spend the money  ;D i really like that view !

as for makaveli and the like, yall need to calm the fuck down, first of all, i make perfectly fine decisions, imma have my bachelors in business management done within the year and my MBA done within two. i can take classes anywhere i move to, all done online through a prestigous university.  secondly, stop taking life so fucking seriously. time is eternal, this life means jack shit, 200 years from now youll understand what im saying.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2012, 02:05:19 PM »
i pay $1,195 in burbank, Ca.  a month for a 1 bedroom with my own laundry room and big enough to fit my 100" projector screen.

but still

THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT RIGHT THERE  ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2012, 02:14:47 PM »
oh and its me and my gf's 5 month anniversary in a couple days.. "just met".. when you know how to communicate you can form a pretty strong bond in a few months..  but i can understand why the average dude would find a few months to be completely inadequate to make this kind of a decision.. cuz yall fuckers dont have the slightest clue how to be in a relationship with a woman !  ;D  being bi has its advantages..

Stavios

« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2012, 02:18:14 PM »
1450 a month. Are you fucking kidding me. How are you going to afford that  ???

That's a luxury appartment like Paker said. Save some money and find a cheaper place. You don't need all that for a couple of college kids.

x2

Stavios

« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2012, 02:22:07 PM »
appreciate the advice, dont think were gonna pay to keep it off the market, thought maybe some of yall would see my point about how nice the view was and encourage me to spend the money  ;D i really like that view !

as for makaveli and the like, yall need to calm the fuck down, first of all, i make perfectly fine decisions, imma have my bachelors in business management done within the year and my MBA done within two. i can take classes anywhere i move to, all done online through a prestigous university.  secondly, stop taking life so fucking seriously. time is eternal, this life means jack shit, 200 years from now youll understand what im saying.

fuck the view man, how many times are you going to watch what's going on outside anyway  ???

Jizzacked

« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2012, 02:42:51 PM »
as for makaveli and the like, yall need to calm the fuck down, first of all, i make perfectly fine decisions, imma have my bachelors in business management done within the year and my MBA done within two. i can take classes anywhere i move to, all done online through a prestigous university. 

brutal relocation for next semester "at" university of phoenix

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2012, 02:45:40 PM »
being bi has its advantages..

You should try being fully GAY, the advantages are limitless..

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2012, 02:49:01 PM »
Taylor,I though you and your girl have been together for years............the black chick,did you guys break up or what ???

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2012, 02:51:13 PM »
Taylor,I though you and your girl have been together for years............the black chick,did you guys break up or what ???
This is another black chick. The Nigerian is out like Das Efx.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #62 on: February 09, 2012, 03:01:37 PM »
my older bro had this sick ass apt in chicago last year paid about $2,800 a month high rise building over looking the chicago river and the navy pier ... moved out a year later, said view, security door guy, Elevators, gets annoying quick

3rd building on the left closest to river

they Dye the river green for st pattys day

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2012, 03:03:44 PM »
This is another black chick. The Nigerian is out like Das Efx.
Straight out da` sewer!!  ;D

I was out of the loop as my computer was done for quite a while a few months back.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2012, 03:03:59 PM »
You should try being fully GAY, the advantages are limitless..

he is gay

Bisexuality is utter bullshit....it's just a way for gay people to keep one foot in the closet

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #65 on: February 09, 2012, 03:10:10 PM »
I can see what you're saying tbomz maybe I take things to seriously god I sound like my dad haha. Just make sure you get your damn education and you can do whatever the hell you want.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2012, 03:14:00 PM »
I can see what you're saying tbomz maybe I take things to seriously god I sound like my dad haha. Just make sure you get your damn education and you can do whatever the hell you want.
Dude,you were just looking out for him and giving him good advice.

I`m sure he knows that.
::)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #67 on: February 09, 2012, 03:24:18 PM »
Dude,you were just looking out for him and giving him good advice.

I`m sure he knows that.
::)

I was looking out for his best interest you're right. I just couldn't sleep well at night knowing I'm blowing all the money. I'm just getting by right now though so I don't really know what it's like to spoil myself.

A friend of mine has been working for his dad now since highschool. Both major salesmen for this company that sells computers and tv monitors to hospitals. His dad has like 3 houses a dodge viper, bmw, multiple luxury suvs. I couldn't imagine making all of that money. My buddy makes over a 100 grand a year maybe even more. Has his own apartment in Boston. Pay 1200 a month by himself  :o It's really not even that nice it just costs a lot to live in the city. Besides that he's very smart with his money! Doesn't have any bad habbits, same car for last ten years, very simple life. When he gets older he will be able to enjoy the finer things in life. Very smart dude. If I had that kind of money I would blow so much.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #68 on: February 09, 2012, 03:24:49 PM »
LOL @ 'girlfriend' and 'school.'

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 09, 2012, 03:27:06 PM »
is this thread a joke or smthg.

student loans , plus going to work part time while there

As if anyone is going to allow two losers like tbum and his whore to rent such a place with such "references" in the firstplace.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #70 on: February 09, 2012, 04:14:29 PM »
student loans , plus going to work part time while there
 its 2 bdrm. we looked up the cost of an internet/cable bundle and its gonna be 60. were splittin the bills.
 yup. great city. so excited.
 but with that kind of view !!!!!!!!!
 thats what im thinking. but weve been looking for months now and this is by far the best weve came across. the view is unbelievable for that price.
 gf is doing grad school at MIIS !!
 i dont wanna live in a shity place, im used to being spoiled ! lol. i wanna view ma

n. living in monterey, i wanna feel like im in monterey.  if we split, shes keeping the place and stuck with the rent. already discussed.

I fucking knew it. We're paying for it. Freeloaders.!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #71 on: February 09, 2012, 04:19:33 PM »
brutal relocation for next semester "at" university of phoenix
First thing I thought of. Poor bomz is gonna find out that that degree is not worth the paper it's printed on. Shrewd. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2012, 04:31:43 PM »
not university of pheonix..  this university has every accreditation imagineable.. respected among business.. non profit.. you see its commercials on t.v. sometimes.. been featured in new york times, nightline, NPR... very good school..

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2012, 04:35:42 PM »
If a grad school needs to advertise on tv then it's probably not a credible school.  How often do you see Harvard advertising on tv?

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #74 on: February 09, 2012, 04:40:31 PM »
education connection