Author Topic: Are girls are disgusted by big bodybuilders  (Read 19714 times)

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
Re: girls are disgusted by bodybuilders
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2012, 03:49:49 AM »
most girls are disgusted by bodybuilders.  girls like abs and some nice biceps, shoulders are nice as well to cling on to.  girls don't care about traps, quads, massive backs, or calves.  trust me I know.  chest will get mixed responses, some girls don't want your chest to be bigger than theirs.

most bodybuilders have a difficult time getting in a relationship with a good looking girl.  no girl wants to be walking around with an off season bber in a XXL shirt and a bulging roid gut.  an off season bodybuilder in clothes basically looks like a fat turd.  even at low bf, it's just not a pleasing sight to them.

unfortunately most young boys thinking getting big and jumping on juice will pull girls.  this is wrong.  these girls would rather have a skinny guy with a nice 6 pack who they can wrap their arm around.  not some 250lbs beast who could crush them with their forearm.

I will trust you because you know. ::)

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2012, 03:50:25 AM »
yesterday i went out and went to a bar i sometimes go to

the bouncer is heavily juiced with round mucles on his arms thick tight solid...

he always fucks teenage girls because they love his muscles

and he doesnt even have hair

then there is his sidekick, some 18-20 year old wannabe bouncer kid i know him

i told him whoa are you wearing shoulder pads, you look so much bigger now

and he shouts STEROIDS BRO and i'm like "lol wtf" and he's like "aint gonna lie bro STEROIDS! i'm gonna be a bouncer so need to get big bro"

and his girlfriends are always muscle worshippers of some kind, not sure where he finds them

one of them was introduced to me and she said i have pretty good arms for no steroids

lol......

my own girlfriend also loves big muscles, she was admiring the pros and put her pics of them on facebook

she said she likes to hold my arms because it's like "that's my man"

conclusion: i think girls love big muscles

of course they also like big money

big cock

good looks

good clothes

good cars

but they dont like bad things like small muscles small cock ...

but if you are lean and tall i really think muscles are unnecessary

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2012, 05:54:30 AM »
 :-\

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2012, 06:04:03 AM »
queer thread

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2012, 06:05:22 AM »
dont know what girls you been around lol but never any issues with muscles and the ladies...time to find a new group of girls to go after  ;)
muscle

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2012, 06:10:04 AM »
who gives a shit what they want, train for yourself, not for them

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2012, 06:41:20 AM »
of course all or at least a large majority of female comments are being stereotyped and generalized.. i guess they have to be because you can't interview hundreds of millions of women in the u.s. alone can you? lol... if anything the media is the true "interviewer and the media tries to be the standard (brainwashing) of women and yes even men in what is SUPPOSED TO BE AND WHAT WE find sexy or attractive in regards to the female and male body..

so speaking in generalizations.. women love the men to have it all! great job, great money, great sexual abiltiy, great personality, great house, and great looks and body... and they call men "superficial"?

in regards to personality.. i once heard a woman say they want a "man who is funny but not silly" a man who is sensitive but not a wimp" a man who is confident and secure but not a jerk filled with his own ego, etcetera" ( of course how does this take into account the millions of women worldwide who DON"T go out with or marry the guy who has all these personality traits, and go out and marry the insensitive verbally and sometimes physically abusive jerk?

women may go on and on and on about how this physique freaks them out and gross..but without them even i think truly deep down realizing and knowing themselves  but their insecurity about their own looks and body, their jealousy about attention being given to the man and hislooks and body, their perceived pre notion that a man whose a bodybuilder just has to be a jerk and asshole, and yes, the "reality" that some are turned off by the drug use (although hmm, i'ts okay for these said women to drink and some smoke ( aren't those drugs too?) and the time it takes to be a bodybuilder time away from them all add up to their "feelings and "emotions" about how a male bodybuilder physqiue is gross and a turn off!

another generalization that i think is in my experience true is that the older the woman is the more "apeshit" she goes for a bodybuilder physique! i've been to bb shows and seen women in their 50's, 60's and older literally look like their going out of their minds when a particular if not all  or any massive bodybuilder is on stage... i take this as having to do with their hormones,  making them horny and the fact that they were raised in a time let's say the 1950's, 60's 70's when a man was SUPPOSED TO BE MANLY WHICH MEANT MUSCLES AND HIS ATTITUDE.. it was how men were supposed to be and the more muscles you had the more of a man you were... if this type of man in those days was also successful and had manners "opening a car door"... plus his looks he was the entire package i don't think it really mattered what he did for a living, how rich and how many cars and how big of a house he had, as long as he was a good provider, a manly muscular physique and was good in bed.. and yes had manners.. so these older women remember a time when their idea of what a man and a man's body was supposed to be is greatly the opposite of most women today...

of coursei think the question that really has yet to be answered. is do these women today TRULY TRULY REALLY THINK A BODYBUILDER PHYSIQUE IS GROSS.. I MEAN forget all the feelings and what not they percive about a bodybuilder.. just examine rationally the body and that is it?  perhaps women do think a bb physique is not appealing.. i gues in some way it would be like a man seeing some woman with huge implants like 58 triple ddd's.. what man thinks that is so hot and great to look at? i think a tiny tiny majority, most would se it as a joke and gross and twisted.. so maybe in the female mind a huge massive muscular body is to them just like this type of implanted over the top woman???

perhaps it's hard for men to think that women would think like this because as men we think well you would think a woman would WANT a strong powerful man as their protector, lover, friend, what have you and the more stronger, powerful and yes muscular you are the more women would want that?

personally i've seen bodybuilders with female  fitness models because they are similar and i've also seen bodybuilders with averagelooking women that no one would give a second look to.. so go figure?!

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2012, 07:50:54 AM »

if you tall and built you realy dont have to try,,,, makes me laugh at these threads

mmm and what you look like mister ?

im probably th not many in th world that had any kind of physique possible lol !!!!!

true story ,,
'i mean skinny 135 to fat 230 , to 167 swim wear model , to 183 chippendale , to 270 perma bulk , been on stage at 195 , 205 , 212 , super heavy condition at 226 , nattie off way too long look like shit at 200

in 12 years i did all this ,, a stripper for women n men , n bachelor party ,, my perception got value

now at 37 yo ,, i attract lately 18-19 years old girls haha

Your messed up BLP!

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
Re: Are girls are disgusted by big bodybuilders
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2012, 08:23:40 AM »
im sure gh15 wil lback me on this but once you get known around the scene its a huge orgy

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2012, 08:25:30 AM »
Lol @ guys making massive, homework-sized posts about what women think of musclemen.
O

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2012, 08:25:42 AM »
Can't speak for girls but I can certainly say that most getbiggers love mans with muscles.
L

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2012, 09:06:18 AM »

americana girls will be in awe,, they will try to to make sure you NOTICE them,, they will tap you ,, touch you ,, smile in you ,, and usualy to begin with be very embarsed around you unless whores ofcourse...whores wil just make sure you know they deserve your cock

gh15 approved

I'm a muscular guy and I'll sometimes get a girl doing this.  Shocking huh?  lol Here's my question when a woman is giving some obvious signs like that what should I say to them?  "Hi," then what?  Actually what would gh15 say?

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2012, 09:12:24 AM »
Big money trumps everything else when it comes to women......they say they may not, but in truth.....they do.

But....women like big bodybuilders.....they say they are disgusted by big muscles, but in truth.....they'll fuck the burnin' muscle hunk  ;D while their 50 year old lawyer husband is locked away in an office in downtown bringing home 7 figures.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2012, 09:14:17 AM »
If you got no game,you get no pussy.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2012, 09:20:02 AM »

by pure chance you can get decent pussy about 1-2 times a year i noticed

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2012, 09:25:19 AM »
I do not know if I alienate women by being big.

But some women definately like it

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2012, 09:27:08 AM »

Driving a Ferrari or having an oceanfront condo requires no game.  Its us po' folk that need it  :P

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2012, 09:29:50 AM »
Driving a Ferrari or having an oceanfront condo requires no game.  Its us po' folk that need it  :P
Very true.........very sad,but very true!!  :(

Polish Power

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2012, 09:31:14 AM »
Woman only care about one thing, COCK. Just look at Ron Jeremy, ugly fat fuck who gets all the pussy!!

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2012, 09:35:55 AM »
Woman only care about one thing, COCK $. Just look at Ron Jeremy, ugly RICH fat fuck who gets all the pussy!!

FIXED!  ;D

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2012, 09:41:18 AM »
it depend what female yo utalk about,,

since i asume you talk abotu americana girls i will tell you here the truth

americana girls DIG DIG DIG muscle ,, but not just any muscle,, it has to be conditioned muscle,,MAJORITY of them will go with you because! you have muscle yes yes believe it or not,, this is ONLY TRUE to americana girls,, this is one comon thing i noticed abogu americana girls along the yeasrs,,

again its not just being bulk ,, it has to be CONDITIONED SIZE,, preferably not too veiny ,, but condioned in the 8% zone ,,

americana girls will be in awe,, they will try to to make sure you NOTICE them,, they will tap you ,, touch you ,, smile in you ,, and usualy to begin with be very embarsed around you unless whores ofcourse...whores wil just make sure you know they deserve your cock

this is just how it is friends,,

190-220lb this is what the americana girls like preferebly 5'9 or taller,,to be honest 5;10 or taller and the taller you are...the more lean muscle you wil have to have on you ...aka if you are 6'1 you will need to be 7lb per each inch of height past 5'10,, so no if you are 6'4 being 190lb wont cut it lol

also remember ,, in true 8% 200 the fella look much MUCH bigger than fella 220 that is 18% ...

girls in general tend to only LIKE what they can see! if its not there to their eye! then its not there atall ,, this is just how dumb girls are...they dotn understand you lift milion lb of weight lol so.....they have to see the definition and cuts...they hav eto see the lean quality size for them to get the clit tingling....it has to be SEEN AND PENETRATE THEIR BRAIN

now....when you ssay girls dont like bodybuild and digust with bodybuild ,, this is true! but! it is more when it come to long term ....after! they find out that we sleep all day ,, and that we cant do fun stuff with them for we need our sleep lol and we are slow from the drugs,, and we have moody  feelings all the time,, and we get pissed if a muscle dont look right in specific day ,, and all of our thought is directed into bodybuild 24/7 ...this! is when they take a run twards the door...you can always hide it but for about few months then they find it out....

a winner is the fella the bodybuild who is genious enough to have control over the girl via the BRAIN via the HEART ,, this bodybuild is a winner for the girl usuly will take everything that throw at her and remain by his side...ofcourse she wont be a whore....so getting a whore should be out of your vocabulary for they wont hold with you ,,

a whore only care about immediate satisfection in your case your muscles....in someone elses case thier money in other fellas case their cock size   and in other fellas case his step fathers cock size ,, a whore is jut that ...awhore

gh15 approved
a whore used to mean this:
whore  (hôr, hr)
n.
1. A prostitute.
2. A person considered sexually promiscuous.
3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.
-now # 2 and 3 are more common in mainstream society-and here in the US the materialism factor as well as low self esteem due to family problems and the media makes the modern whore even worse-they will ruin your life-and take it from me-they are the married mothers aka MILF too-just as much-they are just older whores who are bored of their life-just lately a figure comp woman I knew long time ago found me on internet and wants to fuck-meanwhile she has husband who is good father has good physique and has $-what is your take on this GH15?
CROM!!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2012, 10:08:28 AM »
Woman only care about one thing, COCK. Just look at Ron Jeremy, ugly fat fuck who gets all the pussy!!

Lol. The only reason they are fucking Ron Jeremy is because they are being paid to. In fact, some demand extra to ball him and some won't work with him. He has joked himself that he won't retire because he won't get laid if he does. Bad example.

But a big cock will certainly get around once the word is out.
O

lesaucer

« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2012, 12:26:16 PM »
bullshit homo! bitches love the muscle, not their fault tho, its programmed in their heads! their brains tell them to find the most dominant man and have baby with him, so they go to the ones with the biggest, most ripped muscles  ;D stupid bitches!

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2012, 12:27:43 PM »
bullshit homo! bitches love the muscle, not their fault tho, its programmed in their heads! their brains tell them to find the most dominant man and have baby with him, so they go to the ones with the biggest, most ripped muscles  ;D stupid bitches!

but bodybuilders are not dominant

they are usually awkward insecure latent homosexuals

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2012, 12:29:50 PM »

using pity game much, grandpa?  ;D
Boundary Breaker