Author Topic: Are girls are disgusted by big bodybuilders  (Read 19713 times)

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: Are girls are disgusted by big bodybuilders
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2012, 03:50:10 PM »
yes,, nobody before him ever posted high estrogen might be a bad thing for a bber  ::) ::)

idiot... show me a post that explains WHY it is bad for bodybuilder... not just some random retard saying it is bad for a bb'er

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2012, 03:52:23 PM »
^^
VERY TRUE, in most respects... we had a co-worker years back, he was just a skinny dude (strong though) he got EVERY DAMN GIRL imaginable, all the girls gossiped about his huge cock- and BOOM- that was all it took!

EVERY girl had to "take him for a ride" after the first one talked about him, true story...

No kidding, average Joe's with hot chicks everywhere you go ... and conversely, ever notice how many bbers are with fugly 6.5's (if you can look past the implants, make up etc.) Muscle will help, but you'll do a lot better if you work on yourself to the point you can pull no matter how your body looks.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2012, 03:55:26 PM »
No kidding, average Joe's with hot chicks everywhere you go ... and conversely, ever notice how many bbers are with fugly 6.5's (if you can look past the implants, make up etc.) Muscle will help, but you'll do a lot better if you work on yourself to the point you can pull no matter how your body looks.
they will always ask "is everything extra large" when noticing big arms etcetera

so without an extra large cock to match they dont care?

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2012, 03:56:26 PM »
they will always ask "is everything extra large" when noticing big arms etcetera

so without an extra large cock to match they dont care?

First step of working on yourself is stop giving a fuck what some stupid little human toilet thinks. ;)

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: February 18, 2012, 04:00:05 PM »
First step of working on yourself is stop giving a fuck what some stupid little human toilet thinks. ;)

next time girl asks me something i'm going to say

"what is your busines, you stupitd little human toilet?"

when girl asks me drink

"why do you not buy it yourself you stupid little human toilet?"

overnight phrase of the year

biff

• Getbig IV
Re: girls are disgusted by bodybuilders
« Reply #80 on: February 18, 2012, 04:00:40 PM »

girls in general tend to only LIKE what they can see! if its not there to their eye! then its not there atall ,, this is just how dumb girls are.......it has to be SEEN AND PENETRATE THEIR BRAIN

truth right there...sadly it applies to everything - they dont see the work you do to be able to take them to dinner...pay for them to sit on the ass all day...buy the potpourri you couldnt give two shits about...or the times you blow off friends to spend with her to watch some stupid tv show, or telling your family to stfu when they insult her behind the back...

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: February 18, 2012, 04:04:24 PM »
next time girl asks me something i'm going to say

"what is your busines, you stupitd little human toilet?"

when girl asks me drink

"why do you not buy it yourself you stupid little human toilet?"

overnight phrase of the year

:D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #82 on: February 18, 2012, 04:39:11 PM »
by the way so it understood! esxtra estrogen and fat in body RUIN muscle,, it not only blurr it as in not water blurr but blurr it with deposits of real fat under belly button etc...but it also work to kill TO REDUCDE your lean muscle ,, so tis doubel punch ,,

no one wil tell yo uthat...you need to figure it our yourself but no need anymore i just told you this here

gh15 approved

hate testosterone I'm using up my last bottle and I'm done I already added primo and will add tren and EQ shortly. Test is JUNK in  a bottle, and I also can see which pros abuse it too much. It looks very wierd gh15, very wierd. Specificially- the steve kuclo and jose raymond arm video. It didn't look right to me watching it mainly the arms the triceps specifically did not look right to me,  they are heavier the measurements are big yet looked much smaller than 80's and 90's. I asked myself  How can a pro bodybuilder not even look like a recreational! BODYBUILDER? 
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #83 on: February 18, 2012, 04:40:58 PM »
testosterone- the only drug that makes the measurements go up and the muscle look smaller at the same time lol.
l

Swlabr

« Reply #84 on: February 18, 2012, 04:45:09 PM »
testosterone- the only drug that makes the measurements go up and the muscle look smaller at the same time lol

;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #85 on: February 18, 2012, 04:47:45 PM »
;D

I mean it's a good drug for construction workers..
l

Swlabr

« Reply #86 on: February 18, 2012, 04:52:02 PM »
When I did 750 mg/week (probably more like 500 mg/week, shit was underdosed), all that happened was that my waist went from 32" to 36" and I got acne. Sure I gained some muscle, but it didn't look good.

Thank God for pure natural trenbolone.

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: February 18, 2012, 05:16:55 PM »
^^
VERY TRUE, in most respects... we had a co-worker years back, he was just a skinny dude (strong though) he got EVERY DAMN GIRL imaginable, all the girls gossiped about his huge cock- and BOOM- that was all it took!

EVERY girl had to "take him for a ride" after the first one talked about him, true story...
this is true in some aspects but my average cock and good build had a few milfs with their well hung Fat husbands begging for more of me..-unless its the whores like gh 15 talks about who need the pain..
CROM!!

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #88 on: February 18, 2012, 05:29:22 PM »
The key is to not dress like you are aware of how much muscle you have.  If you have the scent of a musclebound meathead, that shit will turn most women away.  If you look powerful, and you can get a bitch to touch you, through a hug or shoulder/arm touch... once they feel that shit, they will be all over you.  Wear a t shirt and jeans that are not too baggy, and not too tight.  If you have anything resembling a quality build, you'll stand out like a sore thumb compared to the rest of the scene at a bar/party/club. 

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #89 on: February 18, 2012, 06:55:05 PM »
The key is to not dress like you are aware of how much muscle you have.  If you have the scent of a musclebound meathead, that shit will turn most women away.  If you look powerful, and you can get a bitch to touch you, through a hug or shoulder/arm touch... once they feel that shit, they will be all over you.  Wear a t shirt and jeans that are not too baggy, and not too tight.  If you have anything resembling a quality build, you'll stand out like a sore thumb compared to the rest of the scene at a bar/party/club. 

lol when I was younger I used to wear a wifebeater everywhere....to the grocery store, to walmart,to clubs,to parties, even to class sometimes :D  Looking back I want to do a huge facepalm..I feel like such a douchebag but hey I was young and dum :D   
l

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2012, 04:46:32 AM »
lol when I was younger I used to wear a wifebeater everywhere....to the grocery store, to walmart,to clubs,to parties, even to class sometimes :D  Looking back I want to do a huge facepalm..I feel like such a douchebag but hey I was young and dum :D   

i went to a bar at night the other night and i think i saw you from the past there

a super awkward looking teenager from my gym in a white tight t shirt way too short sleeves and tight, showing off his 13" anacondas

i was embarrassed looking at him

he didnt get any of the abundant teenage girls either

lol

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2012, 05:00:59 AM »
first reaction of them is because of the sheep behaviour, they are learned to be disgusted by it from society. when confronted with a big body in real they find it all too interesting.

but theres a big difference between a markus ruhl which i understand grosses women out and a pleasing to the eye physique with a good looking face on it.

i also cant understand why women would want to lay down on a heavely underdeveloped body. sometimes im disgusted with guys who have absolutely zero muscle on their body. why would you want to live that way?

im not huge by any means but i do know i maxed out the most out of my potential

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2012, 05:53:14 AM »
this is true in some aspects but my average cock and good build had a few milfs with their well hung Fat husbands begging for more of me..-unless its the whores like gh 15 talks about who need the pain..
^^
You're right, there ARE the girls out there that especially go for the muscular chest, triceps you can flex in adidas clima-cool shirts which really shows off the build:  You can see it in the eyes of the Mexicana girls working at the mall, and they DO CALL you after they get off work!!  True!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2012, 06:02:11 AM »
FACE>body FACT

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2012, 08:22:56 AM »
post youtube video of ah-nuld on streets of san fransico tv show when he kills the gurl.
F

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #95 on: February 19, 2012, 09:47:53 AM »
^^
You're right, there ARE the girls out there that especially go for the muscular chest, triceps you can flex in adidas clima-cool shirts which really shows off the build:  You can see it in the eyes of the Mexicana girls working at the mall, and they DO CALL you after they get off work!!  True!!

Yeah, they call you, and then they get pregnant.  Beware the latin american woman.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2012, 10:32:55 AM »
first reaction of them is because of the sheep behaviour, they are learned to be disgusted by it from society. when confronted with a big body in real they find it all too interesting.

but theres a big difference between a markus ruhl which i understand grosses women out and a pleasing to the eye physique with a good looking face on it.

i also cant understand why women would want to lay down on a heavely underdeveloped body. sometimes im disgusted with guys who have absolutely zero muscle on their body. why would you want to live that way?

im not huge by any means but i do know i maxed out the most out of my potential

good post

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #97 on: February 19, 2012, 10:33:45 AM »
I think girls find the Rock attractive.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 19, 2012, 10:42:28 AM »
FACE>body FACT
Your mom loves both on me.  ;D

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #99 on: February 19, 2012, 11:18:47 AM »
Men tend to think with their dicks and that is bad.  Woman use their sexuality to get what they want (dinner, drinks, money, marriage, etc..).  Men are foolish to think they are in control... it's completely the other way around.  Women control men.  Most men cannot think properly because their libido controls them.

Young men are not able to realize this until they hit their mid/late 30's.  By that time they will have dated many women, paid for many dinners, movies, drinks, gifts, etc... You will have spent thousands of dollars, perhaps tens of thousands -ouch.

Just lay them and leave them.  Don't spend lots of money on them, don't marry them and don't have kids with them.  You'll be much happier, richer and most importantly... you will have all the freedom to do whatever you want and go wherever you want in your life.