Author Topic: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PICS)  (Read 88607 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15)
« Reply #100 on: February 19, 2012, 11:20:05 AM »
Big dude.

All the way big dude.

8)

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #101 on: February 19, 2012, 11:32:39 AM »
Looking good bud!!

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #102 on: February 19, 2012, 11:36:49 AM »
looks like you lost some fat but hard to tell how much because the lighting is very different in the before and after

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #103 on: February 19, 2012, 11:37:24 AM »
maybe they gave him tapwater "gh"

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #104 on: February 19, 2012, 12:23:49 PM »

But anyway, let's see your pics of you at 255lbs and a similar physique to mine.  You feelin froggy?  Leap fagg0t.  

Let me guess, you'll decline, right?   ::)  
Take the pillowbiter route.  Always leave some reasonable doubt, right?  Hahahaha

Get the fuck out of here you fucking clown hahahah

you haven't been here long have you, junior.

thankfully, we arent similar at all, fatboy. I'd have to gain about 15-20 pounds worth of baby fat and lose 10-15 pounds of lean.

and, thanks for making yourself look stupid, and the bitch once again.

listen to you, all proud of your 'transformation' running 5 kits of GH a month.
b

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: February 19, 2012, 12:27:38 PM »

You don't think that's a drastic difference for 30 days?  The tren has barely kicked in yet.

What about 255?

Waist is def more narrow.

Pecs fuller more defined.

Delts look rounder.

Yes your holding a bit of water but you said your diet has been so-so.

Clean it up a bit and WHAM BLAM THANKS SAM!

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: February 19, 2012, 12:46:17 PM »
calm down junior

i will post what i want

unlike you who will blindly kiss someones ass

get some perspective skippy might open your eyes :)

then post some pics you fat bitch
all drugs - TPPIIP

Stavios

« Reply #107 on: February 19, 2012, 12:51:16 PM »
You are full of shit.  ::)

Hope this helps.

;D

I miss you bro :(

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #108 on: February 19, 2012, 12:54:41 PM »

You are the crybaby idiot whom after I shut down to the point you couldn't intelligently defend yourself, you actually tried the "let's meet in real life and fight" angle.  I can't even think of something more pathetic or moronic.  

But anyway, let's see your pics of you at 255lbs and a similar physique to mine.  You feelin froggy?  Leap fagg0t.  

Take the pillowbiter route.  Always leave some reasonable doubt, right?  Hahahaha

lol slow down a sec brother- I give you pros for your transformation, that's awesome keep it going..... but you could not carry "no one"s gym bag. He is one of the top 10 biggest getbiggers of lean muscle......pure muscle and bone- sorry son.
l

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: February 19, 2012, 12:55:38 PM »
you haven't been here long have you, junior.

thankfully, we arent similar at all, fatboy. I'd have to gain about 15-20 pounds worth of baby fat and lose 10-15 pounds of lean.

and, thanks for making yourself look stupid, and the bitch once again.

listen to you, all proud of your 'transformation' running 5 kits of GH a month.

Hahaha

Keep dodging me you pussy.  Let's hear excuse #237 why you won't post your pics.  I'm calling you out fagg0t.  You talk shit, now either put up or shut up.  It's very simple.  Even a cowardly bitch like you should be able to understand.

Can't wait for your next response in which you again prove to the community what a shit talking pussy you truly are and excuse #238 why you won't post your pics.  Here's a very simple lesson for you kid:  don't talk shit when you can't back it up.  Everyone here sees you punking out you little pussy.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #110 on: February 19, 2012, 12:56:16 PM »

You are the crybaby idiot whom after I shut down to the point you couldn't intelligently defend yourself, you actually tried the "let's meet in real life and fight" angle.  I can't even think of something more pathetic or moronic.  

lol slow down a sec brother- I give you pros for your transformation, that's awesome keep it going..... but you could not carry "no one"s gym bag. He is one of the top 10 biggest getbiggers of lean muscle......pure muscle and bone.

ps who are you again?
l

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: February 19, 2012, 12:57:02 PM »
lol slow down a sec brother- I give you pros for your transformation, that's awesome keep it going..... but you could not carry "no one"s gym bag. He is one of the top 10 biggest getbiggers of lean muscle......pure muscle and bone- sorry son.

So let's see.  The kid follows me around, begging for my attention.  Let's have him post his pics and let the community decide.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #112 on: February 19, 2012, 12:57:07 PM »
 ???  have you seen pictures i havent? in the one pic no one posted he was real lean but he didnt have more muscle than growth noob.. in fact id say it looked like has a bit less thickness

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: February 19, 2012, 01:03:57 PM »
 ???  have you seen pictures i havent? in the one pic no one posted he was real lean but he didnt have more muscle than growth noob.. in fact id say it looked like has a bit less thickness

Where are these pictures since obviously "no one" is to afraid to post them?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #114 on: February 19, 2012, 01:09:00 PM »

So let's see.  The kid follows me around, begging for my attention.  Let's have him post his pics and let the community decide.

Posting pictures means fuck all. You don't think there are top amateurs and pros under gimmicks here?  :D I know someone big as Groink, (not quite but close) who I trained at the same gym as and is a poster, who has never posted pics here. Would wipe the floor with 98% of getbiggers. remember- it does not matter how someone else looks comparable to you. All that matters is is you are satisfied with your physique or not, very few people are despite having good builds in the real world. Some people just see themselves alot less impressive than they really are,..you got "no one" all wrong dude
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #115 on: February 19, 2012, 01:11:23 PM »
btw "no one" what were you thinking making this damn handle 7 years ago man? Every times I try to make a post with your name I have to go back and edit it with " " ...

"gets old" :D
l

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #116 on: February 19, 2012, 01:14:52 PM »
flintstones stop trying to suck up to no-one,, you pathetic little teen cunt,, go and kill urself,, you add NOTHING to this board

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: February 19, 2012, 01:17:15 PM »
Posting pictures means fuck all. You don't think there are top amateurs and pros under gimmicks here?  :D I know someone big as Groink, (not quite but close) who I trained at the same gym as and is a poster, who has never posted pics here. Would wipe the floor with 98% of getbiggers. remember- it does not matter how someone else looks comparable to you. All that matters is is you are satisfied with your physique or not, very few people are despite having good builds in the real world. Some people just see themselves alot less impressive than they really are,..you got "no one" all wrong dude

What does that have to do with anything?  "No one" follows me from thread to thread, begging for my attention, and insulted my physique.  Since he feels comfortable insulting my physique, I challenged him to man up and post pics of his physique.  So far, he has made a number of excuses as to why he won't and completely dodged me like a bitch.  It's his typical MO.  Just look through his post history.  He baits people and insults them, then when someone challenges him, he transforms into a yellow bellied penguin.  

Please post these pics of him.  Or even provide the link, since "no one" is obviously too afraid too.  Don;t you think he;d like nothing more than to rub it in my face if he had a better physique?  It's very easy to just talk shit and critique people and just claim you look better, but any rational person can see why that is asinine.  And we already have another member who disagrees with you regarding his physique.

Anyway, this is typical for GetBig.  A shit talker gets called out, then comes up with an unlimited number of excuses as to why they can;t put their money where their mouth is.  Especially said for "no one," someone who has been using gh for years, along with tren and other powerful steroids.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: February 19, 2012, 01:17:33 PM »
could not carry his gym bag lol, that's one way of putting it, but here is another

no one is a big dude, but also he's honest and has integrity - his personality is strong, insulting him is not the way to go, people shake their head at u when u call him a crybaby or whaetever, calling pedotalk that is one thing, calling no one that is another

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: February 19, 2012, 01:24:33 PM »
could not carry his gym bag lol, that's one way of putting it, but here is another

no one is a big dude, but also he's honest and has integrity - his personality is strong, insulting him is not the way to go, people shake their head at u when u call him a crybaby or whaetever, calling pedotalk that is one thing, calling no one that is another

I could careless who he is.  I should let him needlessly insult me completely unchecked?  Sorry, that's not how I handle myself.

I will be the first person to say he looks better than me, if he actually does.  For some reason he has a hard-on for me and follows me around from thread to thread insulting me.  I don;t care who you are.  If you want to insult me for no reason, I will give it right back to you.

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: February 19, 2012, 01:30:52 PM »
looks like you lost some fat but hard to tell how much because the lighting is very different in the before and after

yeah dude post some pics with better lighting, cant see much from the new pics

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #121 on: February 19, 2012, 01:37:37 PM »
I actually found his pic.  He does look great.  I don't know why he wouldn't just post the pic. 

He's definitely leaner and tighter than I am right now.  The pic he posted was back in August.  The pics I posted was after training and being back on for a month.  I have contest pics from 09 that crush the pic he posted.   I was on high dose test, tren, and eq.  Never touched gh.

If he wants to go pic for pic using current photos that were taken today or sometime within the next few days, I am down. 

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #122 on: February 19, 2012, 01:39:07 PM »
flintstones stop trying to suck up to no-one,, you pathetic little teen cunt,, go and kill urself,, you add NOTHING to this board

lol as if I can add anything to this board at 19 years old ::)  What can I do other than ask questions? I'll tell you...I would rather do that then go around  from thread to thread saying "you look great man" and "lol" at people's posts:D fuck that. I don't have anything against Growth noob, but I was just stating the obvious.  and I'm not a little girl, I actually take gear and train and eat-  and am pretty big in real life- I think I   would knock your fucking head in  you little pussy:D  and or the record "no one" has helped me out numerous times personally through gear questions  and such....the question is what have you done for this board, son? :D
l

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #123 on: February 19, 2012, 01:42:07 PM »
lol as if I can add anything to this board at 19 years old ::)  What can I do other than ask questions?
thats cool. just remember your personal experience outweighs everything else.

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #124 on: February 19, 2012, 01:42:41 PM »
lol as if I can add anything to this board at 19 years old ::)  What can I do other than ask questions? I'll tell you...I would rather do that then go around  from thread to thread saying "you look great man" and "lol" at people's posts:D fuck that. I don't have anything against Growth noob, but I was just stating the obvious.  and I'm not a little girl, I actually take gear and train and eat-  and am pretty big in real life- I think I   would knock your fucking head in  you little pussy:D  and or the record "no one" has helped me out numerous times personally through gear questions  and such....the question is what have you done for this board, son? :D

haha,, so easy to make you melt :D