Author Topic: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PICS)  (Read 88559 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15)
« Reply #250 on: February 21, 2012, 10:24:29 AM »
actually -- Iam a IFBB Pro----280 lbs-in this twisted fucken cult for 20 years little boy----so stfu--you mine as well burn that peice of paper cause it dont mean shit in the real world..lol

lol ,, i dont even knwo this organization i swear ,, npc ifbb that is it!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Agent69

• Getbig III
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PICS)
« Reply #251 on: February 21, 2012, 10:25:14 AM »
you also need to remmber he is nto 19 or 20...i dont htink he is i just dont know alot about him btu from expericne i can tell you he has potential ,, how far he take it its up to how legit his products are and how much he wants it ,,

top amatuer ANY ONE can be

gh15 approved
sure he has potential-but potential dont mean shit unless you do something with it--and he hasnt even competed yet--it takes alot more then stabbing yourself to make it in this cult sport..guys like him are a dime a dozen--

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #252 on: February 21, 2012, 10:27:12 AM »
lol ,, i dont even knwo this organization i swear ,, npc ifbb that is it!

gh15 approved
ya its  a wanna be federation-wnbf-wbbf they are all nothing ness federations- full of guys who dont have what it takes to make it in npc-ifbb-

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PICS)
« Reply #253 on: February 21, 2012, 10:34:15 AM »
Dorianesque waist.

Gh15 you fucking drug peddling filth, why don't you fuck off to your shitty little website?

Trans Milkshake.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #254 on: February 21, 2012, 10:39:30 AM »
actually -- Iam a IFBB Pro----280 lbs-in this twisted fucken cult for 20 years little boy----so stfu--you mine as well burn that peice of paper cause it dont mean shit in the real world..lol

Ok 'champ'...lol  I will agree with you my card doesn't mean shit.  Actually, yours is just as worthless (provided you actually have one), so please kindly :

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #255 on: February 21, 2012, 10:41:50 AM »
ya its  a wanna be federation-wnbf-wbbf they are all nothing ness federations- full of guys who dont have what it takes to make it in npc-ifbb-

True...ask any random person you see on the street if they know what the WNBF is....they wont.  But hey, ask them what the IFBB is...guess what?  They won't know what that is either.

IFBB, NPC, NGA, WNBF, AAU, etc, etc, etc Bodybuilder = chaser of a plastic trophy

HTH

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #256 on: February 21, 2012, 10:42:48 AM »
no,, genetic is very minimal,, what most fellas dont have is hook up to pharma grade gh ,, for anyone who actualy used it will tell you how it is more importent to them than their fucking family,, you need to understand that the hook up to legit pharma grade gh is the only reason bodybuid even compete...china blue top is nto pharma grade and in many times not even legit gh ...

i already demonstrated before bodybuild has nothnig to do with genetic,, the genetic repond to hormoens will be very good on most...when legit pharma grade hgh penetrate the blood

gh15 approved

god is legit hygetropin pharma grade gh in your eyes....? 

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #257 on: February 21, 2012, 11:20:03 AM »
True...ask any random person you see on the street if they know what the WNBF is....they wont.  But hey, ask them what the IFBB is...guess what?  They won't know what that is either.

:D true

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #258 on: February 21, 2012, 11:25:25 AM »
Props to growth noob for being honest .. we need more people like him ... truth brings knowledge .. lies also mean knowledge

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #259 on: February 21, 2012, 12:35:26 PM »
True...ask any random person you see on the street if they know what the WNBF is....they wont.  But hey, ask them what the IFBB is...guess what?  They won't know what that is either.

IFBB, NPC, NGA, WNBF, AAU, etc, etc, etc Bodybuilder = chaser of a plastic trophy

HTH
in the bodybuilding world you tool.who gives a fuck about random people...everyone knows ifbb is the best of the best..go hide back under the rock you crawled out from...
wannabee

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #260 on: February 21, 2012, 12:39:43 PM »
Props to growth noob for being honest .. we need more people like him ... truth brings knowledge .. lies also mean knowledge

Thank you bro, I truly appreciate that.

And thank you to everyone else who had kind words.  I know 20ius is a whopping dose, but I told myself I would try it out for at least a few months and see where it gets me.  I don't compete anymore and have no desire to.  The dieting is kind of an excuse, but I work 70 hour weeks right now and it really would be tough to function optimally reducing carbs and fat.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: February 21, 2012, 12:42:18 PM »
in the bodybuilding world you tool.who gives a fuck about random people...everyone knows ifbb is the best of the best..go hide back under the rock you crawled out from...
wannabee

Randoms that know jack about bodybuilding number about 6 billion. Who the fuck gives a flying fuck about 200 closet schmoes and 50 teenagers. Hahahahahaha....
Trans Milkshake.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #262 on: February 21, 2012, 12:42:57 PM »
Yes we need all drug addicts to come here and admit their fixes.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #263 on: February 21, 2012, 12:46:12 PM »
you also need to remmber he is nto 19 or 20...i dont htink he is i just dont know alot about him btu from expericne i can tell you he has potential ,, how far he take it its up to how legit his products are and how much he wants it ,,

top amatuer ANY ONE can be

gh15 approved

Thank you for all of your support and advice!

I just turned 28.

If you could design my next cycle, what would it be?  I will follow your advice to the best of my abilities.  I use PP so I know the products are good.  

I am kind of disappointed with how squarey my mid section is.  I wish my delts popped out more and my mid section was smaller, so I could have a better V-taper.  Oh and thank you for the compliment, but I definitely don;t look better than slinpimp.  I would kill to have his physique.

I want to run some sort of test, tren, primo, masteron, winy, anavar cycle.  And obviously gh.   Can you possible recommend which compounds and the dosages I should run?  I can be a visual testament that your advice works since I can post pictures of my progress.  

Thanks again for all of your help bro.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #264 on: February 21, 2012, 01:46:34 PM »

I just turned 28.

If you could design my next cycle, what would it be?  I will follow your advice to the best of my abilities.  I use PP so I know the products are good.  

I am kind of disappointed with how squarey my mid section is.  I wish my delts popped out more and my mid section was smaller, so I could have a better V-taper.  Oh and thank you for the compliment, but I definitely don;t look better than slinpimp.  I would kill to have his physique.

I want to run some sort of test, tren, primo, masteron, winy, anavar cycle.  And obviously gh.   Can you possible recommend which compounds and the dosages I should run?  I can be a visual testament that your advice works since I can post pictures of my progress.  

Your waist is only squary because of water and fat. If you dialed your diet in and dropped the gh for a couple weeks you would look crazy. Your delts are retarded. Tighten up that waist and it will look rediculous

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #265 on: February 21, 2012, 01:52:18 PM »
IF YOU WANT SOMEONE LIKE  RICH GASPARI TO NOT GIVE ONE FELLA HUMATROPE AND TO ANOTHER FELLA SELL SOME STUPID PROTIEN MIZED WITH COW MADE CREATINE.."
whats the story with Gaspari now?-seems like all I read on twitter is everyone praising his products in the MMA world-hes a sponsor of my team! wtf
CROM!!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #266 on: February 21, 2012, 01:57:14 PM »
i want to add,, that the geniousity of pharma grade level gh is the ability of the skin to dress on the muscle shrink wrap ...and show! abdomal prety clear even! when on gh ...and even when 8% ,, the insulina when added push all fat into the muscle thus pushing it all out...creating this look,, in this fella case...since he doesnt use insulina...he doesnt hav ethis push of abdominal that insulina and gh together give....the muscle doesnt push out yet...it pushes out in a 3 dimentional aspect due to fiber increase... but! it doesnt push out the all muscle as a unit ,, THE ORGANS...

what going on with centironi is that for a long time he has the all unit of the muscle push from the inside out....thuse when diet for the few weeks he does lol he get shreded and since his insulina abuse is not! in all time great ,, he use insulina in a less abusive way...still high but not super abusive ,, he try to go the 90s twist on it ...when he start eating cleaner...the all look fall into place...and he look ripped and in proportions,,ofcourse he is risking it right now for centoroni start developing a 2000s gut to him ,, he has to,, no other way around it hopefuly he can control is beter than others,, he is trying to study the dorian ways and right now he is ok ,, we shall see in copel years if he stay in the competetive aspect of the cult

in regard to this fella here with the pictures....

within 6 months of legit pharma grade gh he is top amatuer and fitness model with contract,,pro card is mater of what age you started and what drugs you were hooked up with ...as simple as that...you can use all the china gh in the world...if it is not pharma grade level! yes china can be pharma grade level but if it is not! then no mater how much you will take you will not be able to get to the centorini look you so wish upon you the so call 90s look...

as i said before ,,and as jason told youi ,,jason is on his real name ...we know quite well jason and me ,,he can not just come out on his real name and tell you this but he did quite few times recomended! the gh as much as you can get....

so as i said ,,you have a choice to make in today bodybuild..

you either stay gymasium rat...can be the best one but wont be profesional...or you start begging in the aids clinik for pharma grade gh or make sure! that when i bring up type of gh and tell you it is LEGIT PHARMA GRADE...you keep pressering and keep creating a network that is good enough to keep this pharma grade china gh performing to your satisfection ,,

there was once upon a time in a place called china a legit pharma grade level gh called kigtropin ,, AND NO JINTROPIN WAS NOT! PHRAMA GRADE LEVEL GH ,, kigtropin was!

so... you need to make sure that what gh15 created ,, this movment and this is a huge movment that will shake and already shook bodybuild like never before,, remember everyone! read me you talk here about fellas from fucking malasya and places you never even heard of they write to me blessings of virgin mary i can show you pms and emails,,

still!  it is not enough ,, you as part of this movment has a job! you have a mission ,, your mission is that insted of wasting your life wanting to be profesionals or wanting to advance and be stuck ! insted of it you start participating in your own destinity ,, start being active in your bodybuild destiny ,, you need to shine! and shining wil only come when you can get what ron heris get and when you can get what evein centofinii get,,

remember friends fellas like ron heris are FELLONS! they are ,, on the outside they are not...but during the years enough information was cloected on them to put them behind bars if ONE WRONG MOVE HAPPEN ,, and they know it,,

your mission is one! to not let them do this to you ,,

this is important ,, i know that you all waking up now in americana ,, andalready mid day in europe and already almost tomorow in australia,, but you need to listen closely to what i say ...

YOUR DESTINIY AS BODYBUULDERS SIT ON YOUR HOOK UPS...AND IF YOU WANT THIS PRIVALAGE SOCIETY TO END! IF YOU WANT SOMEONE LIKE  RICH GASPARI TO NOT GIVE ONE FELLA HUMATROPE AND TO ANOTHER FELLA SELL SOME STUPID PROTIEN MIZED WITH COW MADE CREATINE...IF YOU WANT THIS TO CHANGE YOU NEED TO STAND! YOU NEED TO RIZE ,, YOU NEED TO PAY CLOE ATTENTION CLOSE ATTENTION TO MY ORDERS AND I WILL HAVE ORDERS ON THE WEBPAGE ,,YOU WILL HAVE THE BEST OF THE BEST WRITING THERE THE TRUTH ABOUT HOW SOMEOEM LIKE EVIN CENTOFINI GOT TO BE TOP AMATUER AND THEN PROFESIONAL,, YOU WIL HAVE THERE THE TRUTH ABOUT RAYMOND BROTHERS...YOU WILL HAVE THERE THE TRUTH ABOUT BODYBUILD 2000S AND ABOUT THE FILT FROM WITHIN IT

please i ask again ,, get together as a group care for eachother,, you are many! i mean in the 100s of thousands many...you can make this system colapse,,
just follow what i say on the webpage,, if i tell you to stop buying something it means stop buying something wether its magazine or product ,, if you do it ...and you did very well true protien ahd to change their name ,,  but if you follow my orders the cult will change not only like it did until now ,, but wil truly change its ways

this is a crusaide ,, this is going very far,, and this will win

gh15 approved

oh come off it

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PIC
« Reply #267 on: February 21, 2012, 02:04:03 PM »

I just turned 28.

- are you retarted? Your on 20iu fucken HGH every day and you cant design a steroid cycle for yourself::) .....I think your just an attention whore  but hey each to their own:-X
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #268 on: February 21, 2012, 02:12:01 PM »
I'm on 25iu humatrope 5iu every 3.5 hours through IV, 150iu lantus daily,  and 20iu humalog every meal, ghr6 and IGF pinned bulaterally in my latisumus dorci. I pour my dextrose into the same syringe I take my insulin with- and mix my insulin up in the blender with icecream to get the nutrients into the muscle even quicker.
Now for the confusing part- I have two bottles of tren and some anavar that I have not touched for 2 months cause I'm afraid I may take them wrong- can you guys please help me figure out how to take these correctly? :D ::)
l

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #269 on: February 21, 2012, 02:15:50 PM »
- are you retarted? Your on 20iu fucken HGH every day and you cant design a steroid cycle for yourself::) .....I think your just an attention whore  but hey each to their own:-X

What's your deal Flinstone?  You suck my dick and then when you realize I argued with your master "no one" you want to take jabs at me?

I thought the point of a steroid message board was,

wait for it...

to ask questions about steroids.

I don't know how to use every single steroid optimally and at what dosages.  We all can't be the erudite you obviously are and have knowledge of every single compound and how to use them   ::)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #270 on: February 21, 2012, 02:16:36 PM »
flint doesn't know when to shut up, he's 19 bro

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #271 on: February 21, 2012, 02:20:10 PM »
Why can't we all just get along? Lead by example my white brothers

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #272 on: February 21, 2012, 02:20:22 PM »
flint doesn't know when to shut up, he's 19 bro

lol the kid was literally dangling from my nut sack but now he gets all mouthy because me and his obvious master "no one" had an argument. 

He wants to take shots at me for asking questions about designing my next cycle?  Is he serious?

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: February 21, 2012, 02:20:53 PM »
Your waist is only squary because of water and fat. If you dialed your diet in and dropped the gh for a couple weeks you would look crazy. Your delts are retarded. Tighten up that waist and it will look rediculous

He is blocky, just his structure. Shitload of muscle but he isn't going to be making structural changes.
Trans Milkshake.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #274 on: February 21, 2012, 02:33:49 PM »

What's your deal Flinstone?  You suck my dick and then when you realize I argued with your master "no one" you want to take jabs at me?

I thought the point of a steroid message board was,

wait for it...

to ask questions about steroids.

I don't know how to use every single steroid optimally and at what dosages.  We all can't be the erudite you obviously are and have knowledge of every single compound and how to use them   ::)

I complimented you yesterday- that's because I didn't take the time to read a little of your post history until this morning...and I dont like you  now :)

thank you for the above post btw...- now everyone here can see what a piece of shit you are. Because that post right there tells me  that you REALLY think everyone in this thread who complimented you on your progress is swinging from your nuts ???  HAHAHAHAHA- your physique is  ok, but still nothing to go walking with your head up your ass for.- this place gets more dellusional every day I swear. I just don't like dellusional people that's all, I like humble bodybuilders-  now Carry on in your getbig "glory", growthnoob- I saw you smiling all the way to  the post office today you fat fuck ;)
l