Author Topic: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PICS)  (Read 87970 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PIC
« Reply #275 on: February 21, 2012, 02:40:33 PM »
Your waist is only squary because of water and fat. If you dialed your diet in and dropped the gh for a couple weeks you would look crazy. Your delts are retarded. Tighten up that waist and it will look rediculous

careful bro- dont wanna compliment this guy on his atkins diet transformation from fat to skinny fat he might get the wrong idea - he has enough jealous haters swining from his nuts at his amazing physique  ::):
l

NineGeez

• Getbig II
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PICS)
« Reply #276 on: February 21, 2012, 02:42:45 PM »
careful flintstones,, this is the man who took out pillowtalk

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PICS)
« Reply #277 on: February 21, 2012, 02:44:59 PM »
flint does this to everyone, me, tboms, gh15, he kisses ur ass to get ur attention and then starts to resent u and talks shit

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #278 on: February 21, 2012, 02:47:29 PM »
I complimented you yesterday- that's because I didn't take the time to read a little of your post history until this morning...and I dont like you  now :)

thank you for the above post btw...- now everyone here can see what a piece of shit you are. Because that post right there tells me  that you REALLY think everyone in this thread who complimented you on your progress is swinging from your nuts ???  HAHAHAHAHA- your physique is  ok, but still nothing to go walking with your head up your ass for.- this place gets more dellusional every day I swear. I just don't like dellusional people that's all, I like humble bodybuilders-  now Carry on in your getbig "glory", growthnoob- I saw you smiling all the way to  the post office today you fat fuck ;)

::sigh::

You were non-stop praising me, complimenting me, etc. throughout the pillowtalk saga.  

You then were complimenting me up until you saw that I was arguing with your master "no one."   All of your nonsensical, delusional babble aside, what it shows is that you have zero integrity and can't think for yourself.  You immediately jump ship and change your position. Are you capable of being a man and standing on your own two feet or are you just another one of these teenage nut huggers who swings from cock to cock, all depending on who will benefit him the most.   The answer is pretty apparent.

Now, you can redeem yourself and stop lying.  Show me where throughout any of this thread I claimed what I did was amazing and that I should be praised. In fact, if you could actually comprehend what you read, you would see I say the exact opposite.  You are coming across pretty "retarted" bro haha.  

I wonder if "no one" were to drop your ass how quick it would take you to be back tugging at my nut hairs. Hmmm...
I noticed you didn;t even attempt to address how moronic your original criticism of me was for asking questions about my upcoming cycle, when in just a few posts earlier, you yourself say "what else can you do but ask questions."  But don;t let that stop you, keep trying to garner support by making up lies that I claimed my physique was incredible and all that.  

Oh, and by all means, feel free to post your pics.  You know, being that I am a "fat fuck" and all...

Take care little guy hahaha

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #279 on: February 21, 2012, 02:50:26 PM »
flint does this to everyone, me, tboms, gh15, he kisses ur ass to get ur attention and then starts to resent u and talks shit

While sad, it's pretty funny actually.  At least the community recognizes this little but hugger for what he is.  Anyway, I'm done addressing him.  As always, I let the facts speak for themselves.  Everyone here can see what a little testicle hopping teeney bopper flinstone is.  It's a very odd condition indeed.  You'd think by 19 you'd grow out of such pathetic behavior.

OK, now that he's done, back on track...

flex luger

• Getbig II
  • project: Single Digit
« Reply #280 on: February 21, 2012, 02:53:01 PM »
sorry for getting back on topic

but it's awesome seeing gh15s words being put into action, in picture form. CLEARLY it has worked for you, and at your stage of life (28 no desire to compete) you must be extremely close to your ideal physique?

in just 30 days of gh, no less..

looking great man
i trust me

Stavios

Re: **LISTEN TO WHAT GH15 SAYS CHILDREN (New pics of me pumped on 20ius)**
« Reply #281 on: February 21, 2012, 02:58:08 PM »
Yes, I am post whoring a little, so if the mods deem it necessary, obviously they can merge the threads.

Anyway, in my last thread I didn't have any pictures of myself pumped up.  I made a thread on my results of running 20iu gh ed for 30 days.  I knew it didn;t give an accurate representation of the transformation. Don;t get me wrong, I don;t think I accomplished something miraculous or extraordinary, but I am definitely pleased with my results so far. 

According to "no one" I am a "fat bitch" and he referred to me as "chubs," yet when called to post a recent pic.  He thoroughly declines.  Very interesting...

Anyway, again, thank you gh15.  I listened to and tried to apply most of your principles and these are my results.  It sounds almost silly to say, but really accepting that if you want a true transformation you need to run high dose gh (what gh has been saying for a while now), is what caused this change.  I openly admit I am an apostle of gh15 and proud of it.  In years of reading all the popular steroid boards I never got results like this, as opposed to reading the Bible for a few months.  Again, it sounds silly since the advice is so rudimentary, but consistent, high dose gh is where it's at.

Oh, and I look like shit.  Hope hat helps.

Looking good in those pictures Growthnoob

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #282 on: February 21, 2012, 03:00:05 PM »
It would be interesting to see how much could be maintained from a blast of 15-20iu for a month, then nothing for a while. Seems like that could be done with less adverse efects on the health vs running massive amounts year round.

Not to mention affordable for those of us who don't have pillowtalk-esq wealth.  ;)

Stavios

« Reply #283 on: February 21, 2012, 03:03:29 PM »
It would be interesting to see how much could be maintained from a blast of 15-20iu for a month, then nothing for a while. Seems like that could be done with less adverse efects on the health vs running massive amounts year round.

Not to mention affordable for those of us who don't have pillowtalk-esq wealth.  ;)

from my experience, after 2-3 months, the gh look seems to "go away".
you might stay the same weight but you put on more fat and lose some muscle

kind of like when you get off gear

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #284 on: February 21, 2012, 03:03:41 PM »

yeah you look good in those pictures, definitely solid weight.

your cycle; your body.

i didn't really read the thread but i'm sure people gave you shit about your dosages. for some reason, if you don't run high dosages you are a liar, but if you run high dosages than you are a degenerate junkie, either way it's the thunderdome lol

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #285 on: February 21, 2012, 03:05:44 PM »

Then you need Dusty's secret routine where you come off gear and the watery steroid muscle turns into real muscle. ;) Seriously though, that makes sense.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #286 on: February 21, 2012, 03:06:34 PM »
sorry for getting back on topic

but it's awesome seeing gh15s words being put into action, in picture form. CLEARLY it has worked for you, and at your stage of life (28 no desire to compete) you must be extremely close to your ideal physique?

in just 30 days of gh, no less..

looking great man

Thanks bro.  I wouldn;t say ideal at all.  I definitely want to be tighter and leaner, but I don;t have the desire to diet right now. 

Thanks bro.  I have been following your posts as well and trying to take in as much of your advice.  I appreciate the compliments.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #287 on: February 21, 2012, 03:08:04 PM »
I'm a little jealous growth noob...keep it up!

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #288 on: February 21, 2012, 03:09:03 PM »

Well that sucks...
Trans Milkshake.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #289 on: February 21, 2012, 03:09:11 PM »
yeah you look good in those pictures, definitely solid weight.

your cycle; your body.

i didn't really read the thread but i'm sure people gave you shit about your dosages. for some reason, if you don't run high dosages you are a liar, but if you run high dosages than you are a degenerate junkie, either way it's the thunderdome lol

Thanks brotha.  

And it;s very true with what you said.  You'll always get honesty with me.  I have nothing to hide from anyone.  

I didn;t get too much shit from one.  There were the couple of random people trying to provoke me, and then flinstone the guy decided to do a 180 and attack me once he realized I had a disagreement with his master.  Overall though, it's been pretty positive.  I don;t think I did anything spectacular or insane by any means.  I just wanted to show what a high dose of gh and listening to gh15 advice can do.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #290 on: February 21, 2012, 03:24:22 PM »
careful flintstones,, this is the man who took out pillowtalk
It's not so much growth noob I have a problem with- it's just his attitude and the type of members that are coming here lately that ruin this place- there is no brotherhood anymore. you cant compliment someone without being a "guy", you cant look "cool" without insulting members 24/7, people posting eachother's pm's to call out members like what slinpimp did to makeveli that time and widow to schmoebuster, people blaming gh15 for loosing their money getting scammed on kigs- it's rediculous...like a bunch of girl scouts.  Everyone tries to be special and it's driving all the good members away....all the good members don't post anymore hardly much. I may not be the most knowlagable  poster or even a good one but I always speak my mind, always had one account,etc.

l

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #291 on: February 21, 2012, 03:27:11 PM »
I'm a little jealous growth noob...keep it up!

Thanks man!

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15)
« Reply #292 on: February 21, 2012, 03:32:09 PM »
actually -- Iam a drug addict IFBB Pro----280 lbs-in this twisted fucken cult for 20 years little boy----so stfu--you mine as well burn that peice of paper cause it dont mean shit in the real world..lol

Anyone can be a pro, they just need to throw money away on drugs like a stupid junkie. Just like you.

Also to the OP.. you look like complete and utter shit. And I am serious, God AWFUL genes, you look quite literally like a pile of garbage, and yet abuse everything in the book. Very, very sad to say the least. Very sad. A week off drugs and you are will shrivel like a fucking raisin, whilst blowing up into something reminiscent of centrofoni at age 12. You don't even have abs. Lmfao.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #293 on: February 21, 2012, 03:34:02 PM »

By the way, like I mentioned before, I followed your posts and off the top of my head I can;t remember the type of gh dosages you were running.  Any advice on what I should do?  Should I just stay the course with 20ius ed or should I switch it up a little.  I wish I had that innate wisdom flinstone has how to design perfect cycles, every single time, without ever asking a question.   :(

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #294 on: February 21, 2012, 03:35:15 PM »
no brother hood anymore lol, this is what someone who lives on the internet talks like, remember again that flint is nineteen fucking years old... i was a retard back then too

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #295 on: February 21, 2012, 03:35:48 PM »
your mission is one! to not let them do this to you ,,

this is important ,, i know that you all waking up now in americana ,, andalready mid day in europe and already almost tomorow in australia,, but you need to listen closely to what i say ...

YOUR DESTINIY AS BODYBUULDERS SIT ON YOUR HOOK UPS...AND IF YOU WANT THIS PRIVALAGE SOCIETY TO END! IF YOU WANT SOMEONE LIKE  RICH GASPARI TO NOT GIVE ONE FELLA HUMATROPE AND TO ANOTHER FELLA SELL SOME STUPID PROTIEN MIZED WITH COW MADE CREATINE...IF YOU WANT THIS TO CHANGE YOU NEED TO STAND! YOU NEED TO RIZE ,, YOU NEED TO PAY CLOE ATTENTION CLOSE ATTENTION TO MY ORDERS AND I WILL HAVE ORDERS ON THE WEBPAGE ,,YOU WILL HAVE THE BEST OF THE BEST WRITING THERE THE TRUTH ABOUT HOW SOMEOEM LIKE EVIN CENTOFINI GOT TO BE TOP AMATUER AND THEN PROFESIONAL,, YOU WIL HAVE THERE THE TRUTH ABOUT RAYMOND BROTHERS...YOU WILL HAVE THERE THE TRUTH ABOUT BODYBUILD 2000S AND ABOUT THE FILT FROM WITHIN IT

please i ask again ,, get together as a group care for eachother,, you are many! i mean in the 100s of thousands many...you can make this system colapse,,
just follow what i say on the webpage,, if i tell you to stop buying something it means stop buying something wether its magazine or product ,, if you do it ...and you did very well true protien ahd to change their name ,,  but if you follow my orders the cult will change not only like it did until now ,, but wil truly change its ways

this is a crusaide ,, this is going very far,, and this will win

gh15 approved

important message to be read !

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #296 on: February 21, 2012, 03:37:12 PM »
look in the face of thiws  fatzo ,, this fella ....this is centorini...now this face structure is not like that nwo day and its not becaue then he was fat....he wasnt fat...i say fatzo in comparison to today ,, the diff in the face structure is drastic from abuse of legit pharma grade hgh and the addition of insulina,, hgh in high doses LEGIT HGH,,

you can take a look yourself,, the actual bone structure is diff,, evin is abusing many drugs,, im talkin severe abuse,, he knows it i don tlike to do this to him since he try to stay quiet,, but the more you fellas talk ...the worst it wil be ,, im in all out war.. ,and the worst luck for the cult is...I WENT THROUGH IT ,, i was there

gh15 approved
Evan was a big dude for 20 years old. You can see the changes from the gh for sure.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #297 on: February 21, 2012, 03:39:24 PM »
and regarding the posting of pms... if everyone posted the pms u send out, what we would see is a jumble of lies that all contradict each other and all come together to form the character of flint, who is little shit liar whose lips are chafed from kissing ass, thats why u say not to post pms

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #298 on: February 21, 2012, 03:40:37 PM »
and regarding the posting of pms... if everyone posted the pms u send out, what we would see is a jumble of lies that all contradict each other and all come together to form the character of flint, who is little shit liar whose lips are chafed from kissing ass, thats why u say not to post pms

:o

DAMN!

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #299 on: February 21, 2012, 03:41:51 PM »
how much does 20iu of gh cost a month?
you are gay.