Author Topic: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PICS)  (Read 88384 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PIC
« Reply #300 on: February 21, 2012, 03:46:10 PM »

While sad, it's pretty funny actually.  At least the community recognizes this little but hugger for what he is.  Anyway, I'm done addressing him.  As always, I let the facts speak for themselves.  Everyone here can see what a little testicle hopping teeney bopper flinstone is.  It's a very odd condition indeed.  You'd think by 19 you'd grow out of such pathetic behavior.

OK, now that he's done, back on track...

It's very simple actualy- I draw conclusions of what I think getbigger's are in real life and decide who I like and don't like. I don't need to kiss anyone's ass I've been here a lot longer than you boy, I never lie about my numbers nor my physique to my iron brothers-but  I am far from a twink. I could hold my own with you if I dieted down and shaved, in fact my chest is much better :D

Bottom line is No One looks much better than you, yet how many pics has he posted over the years? Or threads has he started? Only time he did it was when he had to. These are the guys who could be 250 5% and will walk into a bar full of whores covered up with an extra L sweater, not give two shits about how big they look to the public, and most imporatntly they never show you up or anything like that when your in a gym and less advanced than them - I trained with  those guys as a kid- nasty mutants...freakshows- who would make you run like a little bitch and hide to get your sweatshirt :D. Then you have attention whores like yourself that ruin this place....usually  headphone wearing douchebag with a water jug and gold's gym tank somewhere in the 190-210 range and frustrated with their physique hence the douchebagness :D
l

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PICS)
« Reply #301 on: February 21, 2012, 03:48:43 PM »

;D

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15) (UPDATED - NEW PICS)
« Reply #302 on: February 21, 2012, 03:55:57 PM »

;D
'

Hahahaha  ;D

Could this little fagg0t be any more delusional?

I would look better than you IF....

You must be the guy in the gym who does...

I know so and so who could beat you up!...

Apply85 said it perfectly. Unfortunately I was a little retard when I was 19 too lol.  The "I would look better than you if..." comment is my favorite though  ;D

Sometimes it truly is difficult not to address these imbeciles. I really am going to try my best now. hahaha

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #303 on: February 21, 2012, 03:56:50 PM »
and regarding the posting of pms... if everyone posted the pms u send out, what we would see is a jumble of lies that all contradict each other and all come together to form the character of flint, who is little shit liar whose lips are chafed from kissing ass, thats why u say not to post pms

the difference is when I go outside in a few minutes I actually look like I take steroids and lift weights ...your the one who refused to meet up with me in person when I was in California, remember? :D I'm guessing it's cause. your 26 years old, and still have  not made it out of twinkville, let alone look like you have taken whey before. As if being a short little chink isn't hard enough.

anyways I'm done with this thread you guys can play with eachother...
l

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #304 on: February 21, 2012, 04:02:50 PM »
the difference is when I go outside in a few minutes I actually look like I take steroids and lift weights ...your the one who refused to meet up with me in person when I was in California, remember? :D I'm guessing it's cause. your 26 years old, and still have  not made it out of twinkville, let alone look like you have taken whey before. As if being a short little chink isn't hard enough.

anyways I'm done with this thread you guys can play with eachother...

Now I know for sure just what a sad, pathetic little fagg0t you truly are.  Something said on a message board upset you so deeply, that you wanted to meet an anonymous person  and fight them in real life.  Do you have any idea how mind bogglingly pathetic that is?  I know your master "no one" has the same character flaw since he tried it on me but I obviously laughed it off.  

If you're feeling so froggy, leap you fagg0t.  Very easy for you to keep claiming how your chest is better than mine, and how you'd look better than me if you dieted (another absolutely moronic comment.)  So post your pictures you little bitch.  Surely someone as tough as you who would actually fight someone in real life over what is said on a message board would back up their shit talk, right?  Post the pics up fagg0t.

We are all waiting...

Or just slowly slink away from the thread and suckle on your master "no one's" testicles while you await his next orders.

Bitch.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #305 on: February 21, 2012, 04:03:55 PM »
and regarding the posting of pms... if everyone posted the pms u send out, what we would see is a jumble of lies that all contradict each other and all come together to form the character of flint, who is little shit liar whose lips are chafed from kissing ass, thats why u say not to post pms

that reminds me to reply to a pm  ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #306 on: February 21, 2012, 04:04:07 PM »
i refused to meet up? lol

i live in new york city motherfuckr, and what the fuck is this refuse to meet up, why the hell would i ever say a word to you or meet up with you

you are a fucking child i swear to god, you have nothing to do all day so you think others also have nothing to do, if u look at the ips i post from you'll see they are always changing, because im never in one place, only at night do i post from home, because otherwise i am out and about taking care of business

i refused to meet up with you, haha, that is a riot, so did makavelli refuse until you bombarded him with so many requests he felt sorry for you

meet up with you lol, who the fuck are you again? my god you are retarded

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #307 on: February 21, 2012, 04:19:35 PM »
the difference is when I go outside in a few minutes I actually look like I take steroids and lift weights

u sure?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #308 on: February 21, 2012, 04:42:04 PM »
look in the face of thiws  fatzo ,, this fella ....this is centorini...now this face structure is not like that nwo day and its not becaue then he was fat....he wasnt fat...i say fatzo in comparison to today ,, the diff in the face structure is drastic from abuse of legit pharma grade hgh and the addition of insulina,, hgh in high doses LEGIT HGH,,

you can take a look yourself,, the actual bone structure is diff,, evin is abusing many drugs,, im talkin severe abuse,, he knows it i don tlike to do this to him since he try to stay quiet,, but the more you fellas talk ...the worst it wil be ,, im in all out war.. ,and the worst luck for the cult is...I WENT THROUGH IT ,, i was there

gh15 approved

OMG evan was such a cutie here!
l

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #309 on: February 21, 2012, 04:45:24 PM »
OMG evan was such a cutie here!

Delete this before SMM sees it. :P
Trans Milkshake.

Swlabr

« Reply #310 on: February 21, 2012, 04:47:14 PM »
Fuck it, gonna shoot 10 iu/day... will last 6 days, hopefully I'll get 20% of his results.

pvttucker

• Getbig II
Re: **LISTEN TO WHAT GH15 SAYS CHILDREN (New pics of me pumped on 20ius)**
« Reply #311 on: February 21, 2012, 05:07:43 PM »
and a few more...

Hey I know that bathroom!! You train at an xsport fitness don't ya?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #312 on: February 21, 2012, 05:25:30 PM »
you cant get to evin results with out pharma grade level gh ,, he is hooked up from youger age to pharma grde gh ,, if you think evein is come angel ...i told you before.....i keep telling you before

just because frankhour has 1 tooth in his mouth...and is good dada to his baby,, doenst mean he doesnt take the best of the best and doesnt live from inject to inject

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #314 on: February 21, 2012, 05:46:06 PM »
you cant get to evin results with out pharma grade level gh ,, he is hooked up from youger age to pharma grde gh ,, if you think evein is come angel ...i told you before.....i keep telling you before

just because frankhour has 1 tooth in his mouth...and is good dada to his baby,, doenst mean he doesnt take the best of the best and doesnt live from inject to inject

gh15 approved

How did he get connects to pharm grade gh when he was starting out? And god what do u feel about legit hygetropin kits? Supposedly the purest gh out of china IF you can get it legit.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #315 on: February 21, 2012, 05:53:01 PM »
how much does 20iu of gh cost a month?
Bump for an answer on this

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #316 on: February 21, 2012, 05:58:40 PM »
I just can't justify the money for gh. Done it a couple times,  never more than 4ius a day. I could see even at that small dose it was an amazing compound. But for my goals body wise I can easily be 225 lbs 7-8% bf with just aas. I'm 6'2" by the way before anyone calls bs.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #317 on: February 21, 2012, 06:00:55 PM »
I don't understand  :(
From the thread where the model walked into an airplane propeller.........thread went to over 80 fucking pages.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: February 21, 2012, 06:04:58 PM »
I just can't justify the money for gh. Done it a couple times,  never more than 4ius a day. I could see even at that small dose it was an amazing compound. But for my goals body wise I can easily be 225 lbs 7-8% bf with just aas. I'm 6'2" by the way before anyone calls bs.

Did you notice more fullness/three dimensionality, while on the GH Buehl or negligable?

The shrink wrapped talk does sound interesting, not sure what minimum dose/duration is required for supposed effects.

I have a lot of muscle tone anyway so i might pass on the Gh and the complications if it isn't that big a deal.
Trans Milkshake.

Stavios

« Reply #319 on: February 21, 2012, 06:23:22 PM »
From the thread where the model walked into an airplane propeller.........thread went to over 80 fucking pages.

ooooh now I understand  ;D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #320 on: February 21, 2012, 06:41:39 PM »

Did you notice more fullness/three dimensionality, while on the GH Buehl or negligable?

The shrink wrapped talk does sound interesting, not sure what minimum dose/duration is required for supposed effects.

I have a lot of muscle tone anyway so i might pass on the Gh and the complications if it isn't that big a deal.
Prob not the best to comment on gh since I have run it prob 6-7 times. The biggest thing I noticed the last time was I could cheat on my diet allot and still be ripped. I put on muscle easily but I put on fat just as quickly. Def the stereotypical fat kid when I was younger lol. I def noticed it in my face where my face really sinks in when I'm in shape but the gh kept my face looking lean but healthy. On aas alone my face can get so skinny I get black circles under my eyes. Didn't make me feel anymore superman feeling than aas but again never took the high gh dose. For the guy who wants to be jacked but not a pro I don't see the need for gh. Maybe when I hit 40 I will need a little gh program more steadily hopefully I will be able to find a doc to give it to me then haha

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: February 21, 2012, 06:49:48 PM »
Prob not the best to comment on gh since I have run it prob 6-7 times. The biggest thing I noticed the last time was I could cheat on my diet allot and still be ripped. I put on muscle easily but I put on fat just as quickly. Def the stereotypical fat kid when I was younger lol. I def noticed it in my face where my face really sinks in when I'm in shape but the gh kept my face looking lean but healthy. On aas alone my face can get so skinny I get black circles under my eyes. Didn't make me feel anymore superman feeling than aas but again never took the high gh dose. For the guy who wants to be jacked but not a pro I don't see the need for gh. Maybe when I hit 40 I will need a little gh program more steadily hopefully I will be able to find a doc to give it to me then haha

Ok cool bro.

I'm the opposite, i have to eat every second of the day to get above 8%, slow gainer but i wouldn't need GH for fat loss. I was just curious about the recomposition. People talking about a lot more pop and density to their muscles.

I'll probably give it a miss, maybe play around low dose in a few years for first hand experience.
Trans Milkshake.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #322 on: February 21, 2012, 07:03:20 PM »
Growth Noob DEFINITELY looks better in the 3rd set of photos!  Even the 2nd set to a lesser extent.  Props!  Keep it up!  As someone else said, it's cool to see pics along with a thread on someone applying gh15's methods.

Is it safe to assume he would have achieved those SAME results in twice the time if he had taken only 10 iu per day?   Is the math that linear with GH?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15)
« Reply #323 on: February 21, 2012, 07:59:20 PM »
in the bodybuilding world you tool.who gives a fuck about random people...everyone knows ifbb is the best of the best..go hide back under the rock you crawled out from...
wannabee

LOL..in the bodybuilding world.....dont get too heated "Agent69" you're likely to go into negative nitrogen balance due to the rise in cortisol with such hostility.

Let me guess...you are the type of guy who makes sure his Flex magazine subscription is always paid in full in order to save that extra 20%......

IFBB - best of the best....for working those schmoes for every dollar they got.   ::)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Results of running 20iu gh ed for a month. (Thanks gh15)
« Reply #324 on: February 21, 2012, 08:01:18 PM »
LOL..in the bodybuilding world.....dont get too heated "Agent69" you're likely to go into negative nitrogen balance due to the rise in cortisol with such hostility.

Let me guess...you are the type of guy who makes sure his Flex magazine subscription is always paid in full in order to save that extra 20%......

IFBB - best of the best....for working those schmoes for every dollar they got.   ::)
lol,,,