Author Topic: my pecs  (Read 5214 times)

Bob 7

my pecs
« on: October 19, 2005, 08:43:08 AM »
I could really use some help my chest is really lagging it has made some improvements but it just will not grow like the rest of my muscles. Any thoughts ?

man from oz

Re: my pecs
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2005, 12:13:22 PM »
try changing it up a little

one week barbell

next week dumbells

inclines

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2005, 12:55:59 PM »
I could really use some help my chest is really lagging it has made some improvements but it just will not grow like the rest of my muscles. Any thoughts ?

what is your current routine and diet?

ALOT of people overtrain the shit out of their chest. you may or may not be one of them. i know at one time it seemed like everything grew but my chest. i dropped the volume and started doing incline first and i have made very impressive gains.

give us a little info about yourself and we can help.

8)

Cali Muscle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2005, 10:15:54 PM »
do a bunch of different exercises for your chest. Use dumbells and then hit the chest with Hammer strength. Use heavy weight ,

Bob 7

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2005, 07:13:18 AM »
what is your current routine and diet?

ALOT of people overtrain the shit out of their chest. you may or may not be one of them. i know at one time it seemed like everything grew but my chest. i dropped the volume and started doing incline first and i have made very impressive gains.

give us a little info about yourself and we can help.

8)

My current routine Incline first like you said. 3 or 4 sets 8 to 12 reps
flat bench same sets and reps.
then dumb bell incline or dumb bell f;at bench
and cable cross overs

My diet is pretty clean I weigh around 175 and take in about 180 grams of protine a day I do like a good cheat meal. But I mostly eat grilled chickin and stuff like that.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2005, 09:33:14 AM »
Bench Presses
Dips
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Steeljunky

• Getbig II
  • D's...Nuts
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2005, 02:12:45 PM »
I would try and up your protein to at least 1.5 grams per pound of body weight a day. 175= about 260 grams if chest mass is your goal.

Be careful not overtrain, short intense heavy workouts. I suggest you drop down to 3 working sets of Incline Presses, Flat Bench Presses, Incline Dumbbell Presses, Flat Flyes and drop the cross overs and add dips until you get the size you are after.
Call me BigPapa

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2005, 08:21:49 AM »
Incline DB presses and Dips buddy.