Author Topic: Derek Anthony in the hospital - will be be at the Arnold?  (Read 98323 times)

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
Re: Derek Anthony in the hospital...looks pretty rough
« Reply #125 on: February 22, 2012, 08:59:11 PM »
I wish the guy the best- imagine if that was you in the hospital? life is precious, we worry about small things like what movie we're gonna watch, what girl we're taking out, what our next cycle consists of, our next "workout"...nice and dandy until your in Derek's shoes. The guy is a troll and a piece of shit but I don't wish poor health on anyone-may  god be with you derek
this, good post

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #126 on: February 22, 2012, 08:59:45 PM »
gh15, shut the fuck up and leave already. you have threatened to leave a few times if demands were not met. we donkey dick sucker, white widow is still here and so are you. you were supposed to leave if he didnt. leave dick head leave.

alex33,, let me update you

whitewidow and gh15 made peace  few weeks ago...for we got to the conclusion that the real filts in bodybuild need to be dealt with and we both hate the real filts...

so white widow and gh15 are ok ,,

now .....when it come to gh15 and getbig....since you are operatons chief of stuff,, take those terorists arabs off this boarding...how can you let fellas who hate americana so much be her?

gh15 approved
fallen angel

MassiveM

• Getbig II
  • Founder of Thunderdome Drama!
« Reply #127 on: February 22, 2012, 09:00:23 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
Team Sarcasm

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #128 on: February 22, 2012, 09:00:44 PM »
yes,, derek antony is a nice fella,, he take this as enterntainment ,, in real life he is a nice fella even here he joke alot,, he is a nice fella with good heart ,, he talk openly about hormones,, and again i want to make sure its known IN REAL LIFE he is a good person

gh15 approved

I used to defend Derek on RXmuscle all the time when people trashed him there too. I simply never understood it. Hes such a nice person in real life. What a bunch of sickos there are in existence to endlessly bash a person like this.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #129 on: February 22, 2012, 09:00:58 PM »
i hope you friends now realize i am GOD,, the only! god bodybuild has EVER had,, and i truly belivee  you start getting it ,,

gh15 approved

you gave him aids? lol wtf

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #130 on: February 22, 2012, 09:02:48 PM »

whitewidow and gh15 made peace  few weeks ago...for we got to the conclusion that the real filts in bodybuild need to be dealt with and we both hate the real filts...

now .....when it come to gh15 and getbig....since you are operatons chief of stuff,, take those terorists arabs off this boarding...how can you let fellas who hate americana so much be her?

gh15 approved

I hope he listens to you. That would make this place pleasant to post at. Let th Al Qaeda members post on the Al Qassam forums, not here.

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #131 on: February 22, 2012, 09:03:27 PM »
"my sponsor, live long supplements..."

Leave him alone already.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: February 22, 2012, 09:05:03 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Damn, that's crazy....

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: February 22, 2012, 09:05:09 PM »
look at all the scared "big boys" who ve been pinning needles in their asses for years in order to intimidate other men and women acting all nice now while shitting their pants at the idea they could end just like derek anthony... so who's next?

Pathetic bunch of vain hypocritical losers and paper tigers. As if it was going to make you stop your own addiction anyway. Youll skip tomorow's injection but will continue your dirty habits the next day, cause that's all you have. Keep destroying your own bodies for pure vanity and pride. How many warnings do you still need? So you still think you re bigger smarter than everyone else?

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: February 22, 2012, 09:06:08 PM »
if not on hormones yes,, but he wil be on testosterona,, he wont be able to live with out it

gh15 approved

This.

DA's entire life is built around his muscles and roids. Without it he will become a lost soul. Sure, he was already that but the muscles and oil and drugs gave him a purpose. It's not that his body won't recover, it's his mind that definitely won't.

Welcome to planet guy....

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: February 22, 2012, 09:07:51 PM »

I wish this kid nothing, but a speedy recovery and good health.

Derek is NOT the asshole he portrays himself as in those foolish videos and his ridiculous podcasts.  Derek is a highly emotional kid, who is just trying to make a name for himself in this foolish industry.

I don't agree with some of his antics (including his spitting on Melvin's face), but after speaking to him various times in person, I can tell you he is not a bad guy.  He is just another wide-eyed kid that fell for the allure of this stupid industry and began playing with fire early on.

All that aside, he brings a lot of entertainment to the industry by serving as a target and the butt end of jokes.  He serves a purpose in entertaining us all.

Get well soon,
"1"

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #136 on: February 22, 2012, 09:09:34 PM »

gh15 approved
i ma not alex, you fucktard. delta9mda one and only, no gimmicks here. if you were god you would know this. go fuck your elfs.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #137 on: February 22, 2012, 09:10:16 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
lol, the irony....

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: February 22, 2012, 09:11:52 PM »

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #139 on: February 22, 2012, 09:35:25 PM »
^^ Touche....

Stavios

« Reply #140 on: February 22, 2012, 09:39:12 PM »
Oh well... everybody saw this comming.
Derek is a fucking piece of shit but I still wish him a good recovery

(you might want to lay off the rec drugs as well as the roids...)

And to everybody that says he is such a good guy IRL, I seriously doubt it. You can't be that much of an asshole online, on videos and ect to be the complete opposite IRL.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #141 on: February 22, 2012, 10:10:35 PM »
Derek could give it as much as take it on here. I do wish him a speedy recovery. One thing you people have to remember about the cult is that these pros are ALL Diabetics...Even if some haven't been diagnosed yet. Walk into any hospital in the world and the people you see hooked up to kidney machines are the Diabetics.  The people in this cult have so many strikes against them when it comes to their health(liver/kidneys). Playing around with insulin likes its some child's toy.  :-\

NattyLikeYates

• Getbig I
« Reply #142 on: February 22, 2012, 10:13:10 PM »
Goddamn kidneys & livers, always fuckin shit up. Get well soon DA

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: February 22, 2012, 10:15:44 PM »
Derek could give it as much as take it on here. I do wish him a speedy recovery. One thing you people have to remember about the cult is that these pros are ALL Diabetics...Even if some haven't been diagnosed yet. Walk into any hospital in the world and the people you see hooked up to kidney machines are the Diabetics.  The people in this cult have so many strikes against them when it comes to their health(liver/kidneys). Playing around with insulin likes its some child's toy.  :-\

Actually, unlike the HPTA which works on a negative feedback loop, the Pancreas actually has less strain on it when a person is using insulin. Taking insulin does not cause diabetes. It actually lessens the load on the pancreas. It does not lessen the pancreas's production of insulin either.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #144 on: February 22, 2012, 10:18:39 PM »
Actually, unlike the HPTA which works on a negative feedback loop, the Pancreas actually has less strain on it when a person is using insulin. Taking insulin does not cause diabetes. It actually lessens the load on the pancreas. It does not lessen the pancreas's production of insulin either.
bro. science
X

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: February 22, 2012, 10:20:17 PM »

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #146 on: February 22, 2012, 10:21:43 PM »
bro. science

It isn't bro science.

L.L

« Reply #147 on: February 22, 2012, 10:22:07 PM »
Wow, that's a sobering realization he's going through. I remember he was blaming his puffy face being carb-bloat a few weeks ago.  

Bummer.

his face didint look right..not only the bloat but features , all signs of organ failure

L.L

« Reply #148 on: February 22, 2012, 10:25:53 PM »

lol, the irony...

Little tiny Ubby is having a field trip

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #149 on: February 22, 2012, 10:27:42 PM »
his face didint look right..not only the bloat but features , all signs of organ failure

He looked like death in those stills taken from his appearance on rxmuscle. I seriously hope he recovers. The only crappy thing is that his creatanine and all that stuff was elevated for awhile now and this is a turn for the worst. It's a real shame. I feel horrible for the guy.