Author Topic: get rid of religion if we want evolve  (Read 24774 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: get rid of religion if we want evolve
« Reply #150 on: February 23, 2012, 02:09:27 PM »
These threads always suck............nobody else has the right to tell anyone else what they are supposed to believe in or can believe.

They always end up being 6 million pages long and we all know that nobody`s gonna` change their stance on things.

That being said,carry on!  :)
thats bullshit wes. subjecitivty is bullshit. right is right and wrong is wrong. if somebody believes in something thats negative or if they make assertions without proof then they ought be confronted about it.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: February 23, 2012, 02:10:23 PM »
These threads always suck............nobody else has the right to tell anyone else what they are supposed to believe in or can believe.

They always end up being 6 million pages long and we all know that nobody`s gonna` change their stance on things.

That being said,carry on!  :)

wes, are you saying that the C & C Machine should be given the keys to the G & O?
R

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #152 on: February 23, 2012, 02:11:55 PM »
wes, are you saying that the C & C Machine should be given the keys to the G & O?
That might not be such a bad idea,and at least then Clavin will finally be on a freakin` list!  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: February 23, 2012, 02:12:42 PM »
thats bullshit wes. subjecitivty is bullshit. right is right and wrong is wrong. if somebody believes in something thats negative or if they make assertions without proof then they ought be confronted about it.
It`s all based on individual opinions bro.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #154 on: February 23, 2012, 02:14:02 PM »
It`s all based on individual opinions bro.
no if something exists then it doesnt matter what peoples opinions are about it it still exists exactly the same

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: February 23, 2012, 02:17:09 PM »
no if something exists then it doesnt matter what peoples opinions are about it it still exists exactly the same
Some will say it exists (God) other will disagree.......opinions.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #156 on: February 23, 2012, 02:18:35 PM »
Some will say it exists (God) other will disagree.......opinions.
so what. if someone goes around spouting off something that is dishonest or negative then they ought be confronted about it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: February 23, 2012, 02:20:00 PM »
That`s your opinion!  ;D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: February 23, 2012, 02:29:52 PM »
these are some interesting books on the subject, which explain a great deal about christianity.  read BGE first, as the genealogy is its sequel.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #159 on: February 23, 2012, 03:10:30 PM »
right we get it.  all atheists are good people.  and most christians are bad and the ones who aren't are just stupid.  just please spare us all your stinking pile of bullshit ok?  If i were to sit here and tell you that every gay guy i've ever met has been an asshole, you would have a field day with me telling me how ignorant I am.  Yet you expect us to take it from you that ALL atheists are good people?  just fucking stop making an ass of yourself.

truth is is that NO ONE knows the secrets of the universe and I have never met a group of people that i've considered "bad" and i have never met a group of people that are all "good".  And neither have you.  It's cute that you're sticking up for your little group of atheist friends and all just don't try and do it at the expense of others.  OK?

My friend is gay and a giant asshole, it has nothing to do with his belief system or his sexuality, he's just a prick.  Most atheists are good people leading just lives, so are most christians.  I never said that christians were bad people, I said extreme christians are bad people, and I stand by that.  If there are extreme atheists out there trying to ruin people's lives, show it to me.  I have never seen it.  But if they are out there trying to blow up churches where people want to worship, i would definitely say they're bad people.  Most people are good, however, atheists aren't trying to keep anyone from being happy (like gays wanting to get married).  Many christians, who are good people, but misled and going off the teachings of a ghost story, don't want to let gay people get married and be happy.  One system believes in acceptance of all. The other system believes in adherence to their rules, or sin and go to hell. the same people who don't want gay marriage didn't want interfaith marriage, didn't want blacks to have equal rights, didn't want females to have the ability to vote, didn't want interracial marriage, etc... they don't want anything that might fuck with their total control. 

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: February 23, 2012, 03:15:39 PM »
My friend is gay and a giant asshole, it has nothing to do with his belief system or his sexuality, he's just a prick.  Most atheists are good people leading just lives, so are most christians.  I never said that christians were bad people, I said extreme christians are bad people, and I stand by that.  If there are extreme atheists out there trying to ruin people's lives, show it to me.  I have never seen it.  But if they are out there trying to blow up churches where people want to worship, i would definitely say they're bad people.  Most people are good, however, atheists aren't trying to keep anyone from being happy (like gays wanting to get married).  Many christians, who are good people, but misled and going off the teachings of a ghost story, don't want to let gay people get married and be happy.  One system believes in acceptance of all. The other system believes in adherence to their rules, or sin and go to hell. the same people who don't want gay marriage didn't want interfaith marriage, didn't want blacks to have equal rights, didn't want females to have the ability to vote, didn't want interracial marriage, etc... they don't want anything that might fuck with their total control. 

Ever been to China? ???

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: February 23, 2012, 03:30:09 PM »

You talk about how much you believe in acceptance yet you call a Christian's beliefs a "ridiculous belief in a ghost story" and you call their Supreme Being a "flying spaghetti monster".  Your words are blatantly disrespectful to Christians and are obviously meant to be such.  Backpedaling and saying that you think most are good people doesn't change the fact that your discourse in this thread has been meant to mock and ridicule these people.  And then you accuse them of being intolerant?  I don't have any good friends that are atheists.  Are they all like you?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: February 23, 2012, 06:33:38 PM »
Proud of what, being brainwashed silly from the very first years of your life?

Humans are unbelievable.
you ve been brainwashed into becoming an atheist yourself, you fucking mental midget. You believe in your own system of beliefs, your own religion which is atheism. You shit on christianism cause your own parents abandonned it. I bet your parents are separated btw.

What a miserable "rebellous" cretin.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #163 on: February 23, 2012, 06:35:23 PM »
to be born is to be brainwashed.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: February 23, 2012, 06:38:36 PM »
these are some interesting books on the subject, which explain a great deal about christianity.  read BGE first, as the genealogy is its sequel.

nietzsche attempted to cure himself of his psychological troubles by writing. His philosophy of the future is nihilism. Lot of people have abandonned religion to believe in nietszche, sartre, zappfe... and they dont reproduce or destroy their kids, abuse everything the modern world has to offer, be it material goods or drugs, ending on anti depressants.

God is dead? Too bad it means mankind's death, as men are His creation.

Nihilism means lets enjoy life even if at the expense of others until i die, considering there is nothing after death. Christians believe in hell and paradise, as a result do their best to live a good life while they re on earth.

You guys are so fucking ignorant about so many things i sometimes wonder if all of you without excepetion arent  uneducated, unemployed kids living in their respective moms basements.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: February 23, 2012, 06:41:14 PM »
to be born is to be brainwashed.
brainswashing is forcing WRONG, FALSE INFORMATIONS INTO SOMEONE ELSE THOUGHT PROCESS.

Christianism -or other false religions as christianism is the only true one-  help individuals to contribute to their family, community, society, specie to the benefit of everyone. It elevates people and gives a meaning to their existence, while depressed, abandonned, atheists lose the will to live sinking into all the modern addictions available. Ultimately atheists stop breeding and convince their children to not breed and to "enjoy life to the fullest". They sacrify their own offspring for their own confort instead of sacryfying themselves for them.  

All false religions slowly disapear because they are ...false. Only remaining systems of beliefs are christianism, islam, confucianism, zen buddhism and atheism. But ultimately only one will remain.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #166 on: February 23, 2012, 07:17:36 PM »
brainswashing is forcing WRONG, FALSE INFORMATIONS INTO SOMEONE ELSE THOUGHT PROCESS.

Christianism -or other false religions as christianism is the only true one-  help individuals to contribute to their family, community, society, specie to the benefit of everyone. It elevates people and gives a meaning to their existence, while depressed, abandonned, atheists lose the will to live sinking into all the modern addictions available. Ultimately atheists stop breeding and convince their children to not breed and to "enjoy life to the fullest". They sacrify their own offspring for their own confort instead of sacryfying themselves for them.  

All false religions slowly disapear because they are ...false. Only remaining systems of beliefs are christianism, islam, confucianism, zen buddhism and atheism. But ultimately only one will remain.

You are very easy to toy with.  I must say.

Uberman: provide evidence to support your claim that Christianity is true and that Jesus/God is the one true god and the creator of everything.

Thanks bro.  I'll wait....

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: February 23, 2012, 07:19:39 PM »

You are very easy to toy with.  I must say.

Uberman: provide evidence to support your claim that Christianity is true and that Jesus/God is the one true god and the creator of everything.

Thanks bro.  I'll wait....
the only thing you re easily toying with is your noodle dick, "growthnoob"  ::)...

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #168 on: February 23, 2012, 07:21:40 PM »
the only thing you re toying with is your noodle dick, you retard.

See?  You can't even attempt to substantiate your beliefs.  I wonder what it must be like to be so willingly ignorant.  Honestly, you have to deliberately convince yourself to believe the horse shit you do. 

And the insults were very Christian of you. 

Do you want to try again?  We all see you avoiding the question you smelly little pussy lol

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #169 on: February 23, 2012, 08:06:54 PM »
the qur'an is the word of god. not but one hamza out of place.  nothing has been changed or will be changed in the qur'an. the qur'an is the final truth. other messages were sent by god but were corrupted over time.   
X

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: February 23, 2012, 08:09:54 PM »
I survived Catholic school,now I have no religion at all,I just try to do the next right thing............though I do believe in God.

My faith has wavered at times.
the important thing is to believe in the one true god :)
X

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #171 on: February 23, 2012, 08:42:32 PM »
the qur'an is the word of god. not but one hamza out of place.  nothing has been changed or will be changed in the qur'an. the qur'an is the final truth. other messages were sent by god but were corrupted over time.  

So why aren't you out killing infidels?

Also, you know that this is the word of god, how exactly?

And isn't it strange how the creator of the universe, an omnipotent, omnipresent, benevolent being could have some of the most wicked, absurd morality and get some of the most fundamental and primitive knowledge about the universe completely wrong.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: February 23, 2012, 08:48:10 PM »
the “cave” is how i know :)
X

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: February 23, 2012, 09:08:13 PM »
nietzsche attempted to cure himself of his psychological troubles by writing. His philosophy of the future is nihilism. Lot of people have abandonned religion to believe in nietszche, sartre, zappfe... and they dont reproduce or destroy their kids, abuse everything the modern world has to offer, be it material goods or drugs, ending on anti depressants.

God is dead? Too bad it means mankind's death, as men are His creation.

Nihilism means lets enjoy life even if at the expense of others until i die, considering there is nothing after death. Christians believe in hell and paradise, as a result do their best to live a good life while they re on earth.

You guys are so fucking ignorant about so many things i sometimes wonder if all of you without excepetion arent  uneducated, unemployed kids living in their respective moms basements.

have you read these books uberman?  The chapter in which a character proclaims "god is dead" (found in The Gay Science) actually echoes many of your own posts -- it's a story / illustration which points out that modern men, who no longer believe in god and flaunt their atheism are in deep shit... they've got rid of the old values, but with no new ones to replace them they are threatened by, as you said, nihilism.

something that most people don't know: when he wrote beyond good and evil, nietzsche said the best book yet written in german was THE BIBLE.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: February 23, 2012, 09:11:26 PM »
the qur'an is the word of god. not but one hamza out of place.  nothing has been changed or will be changed in the qur'an. the qur'an is the final truth. other messages were sent by god but were corrupted over time.   
Like the Bible.