Author Topic: Republicans in Virgina want to REQUIRE Women to have Transvaginal Ultrasounds  (Read 1618 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
nobody so why are you so upset about this?

this is just another hurdle ppl want others to go through before having an abortion, kinda like the hurdles youre in favor for gun ownership...

for the record I am against both

medically unnecessary and invasive procedure required by the religious fanatics and against the wishes of the patient and her doctor

why am I not surprised you would be in favor of something like that

tonymctones

• Getbig V
medically unnecessary and invasive procedure required by the religious fanatics and against the wishes of the patient and her doctor

why am I not surprised you would be in favor of something like that
LMFAO reading comprehension of a mentally unstable individual.

"for the record I am against both"

since when are you against unnecessary and ineffective legislation?

youre all for it when it suits your agenda....

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
LMFAO reading comprehension of a mentally unstable individual.

"for the record I am against both"

since when are you against unnecessary and ineffective legislation?

youre all for it when it suits your agenda....

glad to hear it but LOL at your claim because I simply missed the last sentence of your post

how do you arrive retarded conclusion and why are you even posting in this thread?  What is your point?  The only reason I bumped it is because Skippy brought it up and I wanted to point out the nonsense of his claim  

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Obviously I did ignore it the first time since I didn't bother to even address your post

I only addressed it now to prove you're a liar

you said it had "Dems" (plural) that co-sponsored it imply that is had some kind of broad bi-partisan support

In fact it had a single dem sponsor out of 27 total sponsors and the bill passed on party line vote and with vociferous objection by the Dems

If you want to pretend (lie) and suggest that somehow Dems also supported this nonsense then feel free but the facts don't support your claim

yuck, skippy just got owned. Lying is his strength.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Obviously I did ignore it the first time since I didn't bother to even address your post

I only addressed it now to prove you're a liar

you said it had "Dems" (plural) that co-sponsored it imply that is had some kind of broad bi-partisan support

In fact it had a single dem sponsor out of 27 total sponsors and the bill passed on party line vote and with vociferous objection by the Dems

If you want to pretend (lie) and suggest that somehow Dems also supported this nonsense then feel free but the facts don't support your claim

So, you lied in the post, lied in thread, and lied about Palin.

Anymore?

Or maybe now you can stop crying like little bitch about thread titles.  ::)

P.S.  Sorry I made you my bitch.  That wasn't very nice of me.  I'm on a campaign in 2013 to be nicer person.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

So, you lied in the post, lied in thread, and lied about Palin.

Anymore?

Or maybe now you can stop crying like little bitch about thread titles.  ::)

P.S.  Sorry I made you my bitch.  That wasn't very nice of me.  I'm on a campaign in 2013 to be nicer person.

wrong again....as usual

you lied in this thread (you said it had Democratic co-sponsorS) and then you lied about it again in another thread

Of course, your claim that my title of this thread is "misleading" is patently absurd and borderline retarded  since it only had one Dem co-sponsor and 26 Republican sponsors and was voted into law on a party line vote so my original title of this thread that "Republicans in Virgina want to REQUIRE Women to have Transvaginal Ultrasounds" is completely accurate

you wanna try the Palin thread now (whichever one you're even referring to) or have you done enough lying for one day