Author Topic: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D  (Read 95571 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2012, 03:19:22 PM »
i had extraordinarliy weak pecs while i was a natural, best muscles were arms delts back and quads. still got weak pecs though.  

you can nto compare yourslef to him ,, you were estrogen floatboat,, you had lots of circulating estrogen ,, this fella is skinny fella that went on hormones...

i do not like lairs and he is playing with fire for i didnt like him for long time ,, but now....this is getting to a point that is not good for him ,, trust me its not

gh15 approved
fallen angel

JZMB

• Getbig II
  • Team NaSSer EL soBaNtý FëLla
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2012, 03:19:53 PM »
id have looked very similar at 18 years old(natural)  to what slin pimp looked like in that picture  if i started out lean and athletic. bodybuilding really is about creating an illusion. hes not a big dude there, just super defined and decently developed. possible for a natural who works his ass off.  

oh brother  ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2012, 03:19:59 PM »
obviously not as good of a physique as slin had but thats mainly due to fat stores, loose skin, and  water retention. i hadnt eaten carbohydrates in 2 years and had just lost about 80lbs.  imagine if i started without the fat and thus had good cuts from the get go and was able to eat normally for those two years meaning id have made better gains.

]

i have absolutely no trouble believeing he was natty

L.L

« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2012, 03:20:02 PM »
and now lieing about gh15...

funny how i sense those things,, i put on you an elf nto too long ago ,, to folllow you everywhere in every aspect of you and get information on you ,, guess what ...i was right with my intuition ,, as usual ,, you are a scambag ,, you gave your buddy...not friend since no friends..you gav eyour buddy kit of FAKE KIGROPIN since you didnt give a fuck ,,

rememebr this is man eat man world,, you like saying this the strong survive,, YOU ARE FILT ,, im sidgusted with you

gh15 approved

People lost a lot of money because of you..fact

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: February 25, 2012, 03:20:27 PM »
oh boy, its meltdown time

all drugs - TPPIIP

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2012, 03:22:37 PM »
obviously not as good of a physique as slin had but thats mainly due to fat stores, loose skin, and  water retention. i hadnt eaten carbohydrates in 2 years and had just lost about 80lbs.  imagine if i started without the fat and thus had good cuts from the get go and was able to eat normally for those two years meaning id have made better gains.

Just fuck off you delusional fat fuck.
Trans Milkshake.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2012, 03:22:52 PM »
Boundary Breaker

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2012, 03:23:59 PM »

Just fuck off you delusional fat fuck.
bigger than you then, bigger than you now.  :-*

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2012, 03:25:55 PM »
I DO NOT LIKE U EITHER AND ALL THE SHIT YOU TALK..I , once believed you were a real PRO  but you havent prove jack shit and u contradict yourself too many times , you hype tren for a month ,then gh..and so on .....youre a gimmick and a drug dealer..you're also the reason  why these kids are gonna have tons of health problems in a near future..because of the shit cycles u promote..

you are a drug addict,, A COMPOLSIVE LIAR,, you get sa kid out of wedlock with girlfriend...ofcourse since no marriage....since you live on females since no work asidefrom we all know what....

i am god ,, you dont get it in your little head,, G O D ,, i brought down fellas who put you in their little pocket for lunch ,,

you are lieing to them! you are a liar! psycological problems of highest levels,, for to come and lie like this....you gotta be crazy ,, straiht out ! craazy ! your first lie about this picturee of your back few months ago i said whatever let himplay,, but you are a liar,, striahgt out liar,,

I BELIEVE YOU WILL SELL ANTIDUREITC AS HGH AND PASS IT AS HGH IF IT GIVE YOU GOOD MONEY

i ask my pupils from now on to ignore this loonateek ,, he is liar! a fella that will lie once wil lie always,, and he doen it on more than one occasion for attention ,, while groink back out,, and while groink id mature enough to know the real feal ,, you go head in ...for you ! dont giev a damn fuck ,, since in miami no one does....since you dotn care about them ,, truly you dont care about those bodybuilders i care about,,, i actualy care about them to tell them the truth and ehlp them ,, YOU WILL ONLYCOME TO PUSH THE FELLAS YOU WORK FOR !  YOU ARE A FELLA THAT WILL PUSH SOMETHING IF IT GIVES YOU SOMETHING IN RETURN ,, you are very shady but as i said elf been on you attached like glue for wquite some time....thepicture is not pretty

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2012, 03:26:56 PM »

]

now THIS !IS NATURAL ,, se the diff!

godo job

gh15 approved
fallen angel

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2012, 03:27:26 PM »

]

actually, i agree with you, in the second picture if you had lost about 3% bodyfat you'd look very similar to k-rod.

anyways, you look pretty good here, i hope you finally manage to cut down again :)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2012, 03:28:21 PM »
I was around 19 in this pic. I was a fucken twig. Year or two before I started hitting it hard. I thought I was so built haha. I was so skinny. 6'0 190.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: February 25, 2012, 03:28:43 PM »
he knows that no one will believe this natural claim, he's just fishing for attention.  

It's not just the build, it's the personality type, the social setting the style of dress, all indicators of someone just starting out with the juice and having a shitload of fun.

It was nice to feel invincible wasn't it bro, just own it.

L.L

« Reply #88 on: February 25, 2012, 03:28:56 PM »
`16 y.o. and 1 year training.....was i on hormones too ??? lol...get the fuck out of here

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #89 on: February 25, 2012, 03:29:14 PM »

]

epic 17 year old natural with dennis newman like naty genetics - only to find out his body didn't respond to gear
 ;D

l

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: February 25, 2012, 03:29:19 PM »
where was your chest, brah?  ???

no hormones

no chest

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #91 on: February 25, 2012, 03:29:41 PM »
bigger than you then, bigger than you now.  :-*

Hmmm You went from being hugely obese to being skinny to being fat on gear.

You have no chest, no cuts and no shape.

Cling to size because bodybuilding is not for you T, Oh and unless your carrying around 185-200lb of solid muscle you aren't bigger than anything.
Trans Milkshake.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #92 on: February 25, 2012, 03:30:30 PM »
I was around 19 in this pic. I was a fucken twig. Year or two before I started hitting it hard. I thought I was so built haha. I was so skinny. 6'0 190.

pull those pants up, wigger.
Boundary Breaker

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: February 25, 2012, 03:31:13 PM »

what bf% is this?

need to know this to check with bible index to see if ur lying filt or not

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: February 25, 2012, 03:31:33 PM »
lol...

better genetics than frank zane  ::) ::)

haha

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #95 on: February 25, 2012, 03:32:30 PM »
what bf% is this?

need to know this to check with bible index to see if ur lying filt or not

Hahah look how skinny I was. I was a string bean.

Italy2112

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: February 25, 2012, 03:32:58 PM »
what about me :p
20 years...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #97 on: February 25, 2012, 03:33:14 PM »

now this! is natural

gh15 approved
fallen angel

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #98 on: February 25, 2012, 03:33:21 PM »
pull those pants up, wigger.

Haha I was into the thug life man. I was just a kid.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: February 25, 2012, 03:33:55 PM »
Before all of the prohormones and internet access to roids I would occasionally see kids in the gym that looked similar to slin. So, I believe he could have been clean.

tbombz, considering you had lost so much weight, you look pretty good in the pics. My "advices" to you would be to forget about the Adonis principles of wacky nutrition and learn how to eat clean food that will respond well to your system. Even if you still want to use roids use them in moderation and get your diet right. I would like to see you prove most on this forum wrong and for once in our adult life get in decent shape.