Author Topic: Walking the line - want to take my phyqiue to the next level  (Read 21326 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Walking the line - want to take my phyqiue to the next level
« Reply #125 on: February 27, 2012, 10:58:24 AM »
how to get shredded,,

trenbolona ace for 3 months 100-150mg every second day
hgh for 3 months 5-6iu a day
testosterona propioneta for 3 months 50-75mg every second or third day
masterona for 3 months 50mg every second day along with the trenbolona

talk to me after,,

now how to get shredded and look like a modern bodybuild?

moment those 3 months pass and you sit 6-7% ....you increase doses of testosterona...take out trenbolona and add in anadrola at 150mg a day

within 6 month of total time from day you started you will be able to walk around and being worshipped by every one in your local town city and bodybuild community

this is how it is friends...this is your diet...

now what to eat? you mean yum yum? umm depends if you can afford sushi all day and eggwhotes id go with it ,, id never cut down carbs id keep them as normal as possible ,, and when i add the anadrola when im 6-7 % id also go into heavier foods like jamaican and german more often ,, in general the diet wont matter

6% is what i gave you above!

4%? you wil need to tune up diet and clean it up

gh15 approved
ok and that's sound advice if we were dealing with a more advanced look than this,,what u posted will either work but burn him out causing him to have a good look for once in his life and then never want to lift or has to drug over and over to keep it going,,or getting low grde stuff and looking less than planned for nothing,,,

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #126 on: February 27, 2012, 11:01:48 AM »
ok and that's sound advice if we were dealing with a more advanced look than this,,what u posted will either work but burn him out causing him to have a good look for once in his life and then never want to lift or has to drug over and over to keep it going,,or getting low grde stuff and looking less than planned for nothing,,,
He`s nowhere near ready for anything like this anyway.................. ......way too advanced of a cycle for a guy with his development and experience.

No offense meant to the OP,but you can tell for a fact that he`s not training balls out in the gym.

Tons of people merely workout,then you have the guys that train..........big big difference.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: February 27, 2012, 11:08:08 AM »

Pretty sure Swlabr was taking the piss  8)

No offense meant to the OP,but you can tell for a fact that he`s not training balls out in the gym.

Tons of people merely workout,then you have the guys that train..........big big difference.

Yes, the guy looks like he's barely been in the gym. In fact, you look like shit.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #128 on: February 27, 2012, 11:36:34 AM »
To the guys who keep saying I look like shit let's see a pic of yourself. Bet you are nothing special especially for the hormones you're on/were on. Pictures dont always do justice online. I've been complimented many times whether it be out, at the gym whatever. I'm by no means a jacked beast, but I sure as hell don't look like shit

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: February 27, 2012, 11:40:22 AM »
To the guys who keep saying I look like shit let's see a pic of yourself. Bet you are nothing special especially for the hormones you're on/were on. Pictures dont always do justice online. I've been complimented many times whether it be out, at the gym whatever. I'm by no means a jacked beast, but I sure as hell don't look like shit

Yes, it's the cameras fault you look like shit.
In person you look amazing--totally different!  ;D

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #130 on: February 27, 2012, 03:39:37 PM »
Yes, it's the cameras fault you look like shit.
In person you look amazing--totally different!  ;D

haha fuuuuuu

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #131 on: February 27, 2012, 03:41:21 PM »
If you have money,100 tren-a and 10 iu chinese-hgh  ED + some T3 and clen for couple of months,even your mom will not recognize you anymore.And you can eat what your heart wants.

OR

You can fuck yourself up with DNP and test and still look like shit.  :D

lol 250mg dnp isnt gonna fuck anyone up bro

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #132 on: February 28, 2012, 07:55:56 AM »
lol 250mg dnp isnt gonna fuck anyone up bro

Dude.

DNP is not needed, it's dangerous and you're a dum-dum if you use it.

Eat a little less. Do hit cardio 3 times per week. Take primo+anavar and a small amount of test.

THIS IS ALL THAT'S NEEDED.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #133 on: February 28, 2012, 08:05:59 AM »
Dude.

Eat a little less. Do hit cardio 3 times per week. Take primo+anavar and a small amount of test.

how is taking it dumb or dangerous man? its not anywhere near as bad as people make it out to be. just like aas it gets a bad rap, but once you do some research you find out its nowhere near what its labeled as. and 250-500mg is not even considered near a high dose. some people take 800mg+! i would never go above 500mg, probably end up staying at 250mg

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #134 on: February 28, 2012, 08:09:41 AM »
you're going on dnp already? lol

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #135 on: February 28, 2012, 08:15:51 AM »

in the spring, on a test cycle right now

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #136 on: February 28, 2012, 08:39:06 AM »
how is taking it dumb or dangerous man? its not anywhere near as bad as people make it out to be. just like aas it gets a bad rap, but once you do some research you find out its nowhere near what its labeled as. and 250-500mg is not even considered near a high dose. some people take 800mg+! i would never go above 500mg, probably end up staying at 250mg

Jeezuz.

I have researched it. Also know people that have used it.

THEY FELT HORRIBLE, EVEN ON LOW DOSES. GENIUS, THIS MEANS ITS FUCKING BAD FOR YOU-BIG TIME!

FUCKING EATING LESS! HAVE SOME STONES!

......never mind, rock on.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #137 on: February 28, 2012, 08:40:32 AM »
Dude.

he'll be changing clothes and sheets nightly....

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #138 on: February 28, 2012, 08:52:10 AM »
only sides reported from the stuff im getting is fatigue, and being warmer than usual

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: February 28, 2012, 08:55:33 AM »
I told him not to.  :(

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #140 on: February 28, 2012, 09:04:06 AM »
I told him not to.  :(

is it really that bad man? im keeping dose low, whats so bad about it?

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: February 28, 2012, 11:12:29 AM »
Dude your a lazy fuck.  You can tell by your pics that u dont workout hard, you just dont have that look.  Ive seen natties look better and your on 500ml of test.  Not trying to be an asswhole , but do your test, do cardio and eat right you will lose weight. Everynes always trying to take the easy way out.  you  have a while till summer be patient, why risk your health.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #142 on: February 28, 2012, 01:01:13 PM »
Dude your a lazy fuck.  You can tell by your pics that u dont workout hard, you just dont have that look.  Ive seen natties look better and your on 500ml of test.  Not trying to be an asswhole , but do your test, do cardio and eat right you will lose weight. Everynes always trying to take the easy way out.  you  have a while till summer be patient, why risk your health.
Damn yet someone else sayin I look like shit lol. I get compliments almost daily whether in real life or on other boards. Not that I look GREAT but I know for a fact I look good, maybe not real good but good.  And I'm not lazy bro trust me. I workout hard, have slacked on cardio lately but I have no problem hitting it up again. And I'm not gonna hop on any mega doses or anything, least amount of hormones for most results is how I wanna do it. It is clear drugs are a big factor. I'm still wet behind the ears this is my first cycle, if I was on tren dbol and a gram of test that would be overkill, not 500mg test! That's a cruise dose for some lol

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: February 28, 2012, 02:17:25 PM »
You can tell this guy is mentally as well as physically stunted.
Looks to be mid to late 30s posting pics of his 'physique' and desperately seeking approval on a bodybuilding board.  ;D
His gf probably pretends to support him, while rolling her eyes behind his back and eyeballing the bellhop.

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #144 on: February 28, 2012, 02:18:58 PM »
23 bro. just trying to learn more, whats the problem?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #145 on: February 28, 2012, 02:26:33 PM »

There was a thread on the steroid section about some guy fucked up by DNP. I don't know why but the thread is gone, but if you search for it on google you can see it was there

http://www.google.com.ec/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=site%3A+getbig.com+neuropathy+dnp

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: February 28, 2012, 02:28:57 PM »
DNP

The substance DNP; 2, 4-Dinitrophenol has many other brand names such as, 1 Hydroxy-2,4-dinitrophenol, Solfo Black, Nitrophen, Aldifen, and Chemox are just a few and is among many things, a metabolic stimulant. That is it's popularity here in our world, DNP burns fat like no other. Let me just tell you of DNP's other uses before I continue.

First, DNP is a toxic dye, chemically related to Trinitrophenol (Picric Acid), second, DNP is found in insecticides, wood preservatives, herbicides, explosives, and is also a hazardous material. Third, DNP is used in science to couple or attach to DNA molecules. All of this should tell you that DNP is not a run of the mill metabolic stimulant, like Clenbuterol or Triacana or Ephedrine or any other for that matter.

Here is DNP's tox faq's from the international chemical safety cards to you give an idea of what it is considered to be; Combustible. Gives off irritating or toxic fumes (or gases) in a fire. Risk of fire and explosion. DO NOT expose to friction or shock. MAY BE ABSORBED! Redness. Roughness. Yellow staining on the skin. PHYSICAL STATE; APPEARANCE: YELLOW CRYSTALS ROUTES OF EXPOSURE: The substance can be absorbed into the body by inhalation, through the skin and by ingestion. PHYSICAL DANGERS: Dust explosion possible if in powder or granular form, mixed with air. INHALATION RISK: Evaporation at 20C is negligible; a harmful concentration of airborne particles can, however, be reached quickly.

CHEMICAL DANGERS: May explosively decompose on shock, friction, or concussion. May explode on heating. Shock sensitive compounds are formed with alkalis, ammonia and most metals. The substance decomposes on heating producing toxic gases including nitrogen oxides. EFFECT OF SHORT TERM EXPOSURE: The substance may cause effects on metabolism, resulting in very high body temperature. Exposure may result in death.

EFFECTS OF LONG TERM OR REPEATED EXPOSURE: Repeated or prolonged contact with skin may cause dermatitis. The substance may have effects on the peripheral nervous system. The substance may have effects on the eyes, resulting in cataracts. Boiling point: sublimes ?C, Melting point: 112?C, Relative density (water = 1): 1.68. Solubility in water, g/100 ml at 54.5?C: 0.14. Relative vapor density (air = 1): 6.36. This product is handled and shipped in a 15% solution of water, making it a paste, so that it will not explode due to shock or friction.

DNP is an uncoupling agent that inhibits the flow of electrons and the pumping of H+ ions for ATP synthesis. Fifty years ago it was used for weight loss, however, in 1938 the FDA removed it from the counter, as it caused cataracts and even sometimes death. If electron transport does not produce ATP, then much more sugar must be metabolized for energy needs. Very low production of ATP would be lethal. In oxidative phosphorylation, the flow of electrons from NADH (the reduced form of NAD+, oxidized from NAD. This enzyme is important in accepting electrons in the course of metabolic reactions. When NAD+ gives up it's electron, it is converted to it's reduced form NADH) and FADH2 (the reduced form of FAD) to oxygen results in the pumping of H+ from the matrix to the inner membrane space of the mitochondria.

This gradient of H+ can produce ATP by flowing through ATP synthetase in the mitochondrial inner membrane. Dinitrophenol disrupts the H+ gradient reducing ATP synthesis. Under these conditions, much of the food that we eat could not be used for ATP synthesis and we lose weight. However, too much inhibitor and we could make too little ATP for life. The difference between weight loss and death is only a small concentration change in dinitrophenol, making the drug dangerous. Simply put, this means that while eating your normal diet, you will have somewhere between 20% and 40% reduction of calories.

You may now be wondering just what kind of dose would be effective, but not harmful. A dose of 2mg/kg/day (or two mgs per kg of body weight per day) would be an effective dose, causing the loss of about 5 to 10 pounds in a 10 to 14 day period, maybe less. So, a person weighing 200 lbs would weigh about 91 kgs, so 2mgs per kg of body weight would be the equivalent of 182 mgs of DNP per day, but since it typically comes in 200 mg capsules, you would take one cap per day.

Since DNP has this inhibiting effect, glycolosis is inhibited as well, causing a diabetic effect due to the conversion of glucose without insulin, so you may have heard that people take insulin with DNP. This will counter act the symptoms of lethargy and lack of energy due to DNP's use.

Read more: http://www.steroid.com/DNP.phtml#ixzz1noRL32cM

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #147 on: February 28, 2012, 02:48:58 PM »

You may now be wondering just what kind of dose would be effective, but not harmful. A dose of 2mg/kg/day (or two mgs per kg of body weight per day) would be an effective dose, causing the loss of about 5 to 10 pounds in a 10 to 14 day period, maybe less. So, a person weighing 200 lbs would weigh about 91 kgs, so 2mgs per kg of body weight would be the equivalent of 182 mgs of DNP per day, but since it typically comes in 200 mg capsules, you would take one cap per day.

i will be keeping dose low

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #148 on: February 28, 2012, 02:49:56 PM »
There was a thread on the steroid section about some guy fucked up by DNP. I don't know why but the thread is gone, but if you search for it on google you can see it was there

http://www.google.com.ec/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=site%3A+getbig.com+neuropathy+dnp

probably some idiot running a gram a day or some stupid shit

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: February 28, 2012, 03:02:30 PM »
Damn yet someone else sayin I look like shit lol. I get compliments almost daily whether in real life or on other boards. Not that I look GREAT but I know for a fact I look good, maybe not real good but good.  And I'm not lazy bro trust me. I workout hard, have slacked on cardio lately but I have no problem hitting it up again. And I'm not gonna hop on any mega doses or anything, least amount of hormones for most results is how I wanna do it. It is clear drugs are a big factor. I'm still wet behind the ears this is my first cycle, if I was on tren dbol and a gram of test that would be overkill, not 500mg test! That's a cruise dose for some lol
This is a bodybuilding board. Im sure u do look good to the adverage guy that doesent train, but not on here.  Believe it or not not everyone on here is taking more than 500ml of test.  Theres alot of nattys on here too.  You dont need more than 500ml of test to look better than u do, lots of naturals alresdy do.