Author Topic: High schooler at 6'2" 220 5% body fat!!! Officially tested!  (Read 59885 times)

hematocritter

• Getbig III
Re: HIGH SCHOOLER Destroys 99% of GBer's?
« Reply #175 on: February 27, 2012, 09:22:46 AM »

NUMBER ONE (#1) HIGH SCHOOL QB in the nation this year!

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Max-Browne-115733

6'5  202

Must be JUICED to the GILLS! Otherwise he would not be the best right?? lol

not sure why you chose my post to quote.
Just sharing my personal observations, I didn't actually say every single player was juiced to the gills. In fact, even if I said I sold AAS to football players, I would hardly consider a winny only cycle to be 'juiced to the gills'.

I find it very strange that you are so passionate about these high school players though. Very odd.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #176 on: February 27, 2012, 09:25:22 AM »
not sure why you chose my post to quote.
Just sharing my personal observations, I didn't actually say every single player was juiced to the gills. In fact, even if I said I sold AAS to football players, I would hardly consider a winny only cycle to be 'juiced to the gills'.

I find it very strange that you are so passionate about these high school players though. Very odd.

He wants to suck black dick what do you expect. Or he's into cuckhold and wants them to fuck his woman in front of him with their big black muscles while he gets off in the corner.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #177 on: February 27, 2012, 09:26:09 AM »
the coaches help these kids by giving them a little "extra" help.  The coaches have just as much to gain by trying to move into the college ranks and make millions.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #178 on: February 27, 2012, 09:28:14 AM »
No kidding these kids are fucken spoiled since 9th grade. If you look like your going to be a serious force you get lots of extra attention. These guys end up making millions and millions if they make it into the bigs. You don't think people make investments and try to further their careers. Just like in china they pick a few standouts and then pump them full of gh and all kinds of shit. I wouldn't doubt a lot of that happens here in the U.S to. Millions are to be made

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #179 on: February 27, 2012, 09:36:14 AM »
judging by the size of this thread and the highschooler in question i'm willing to bet that this thread was basically about black guy genes, right?

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #180 on: February 27, 2012, 09:37:01 AM »
the coaches help these kids by giving them a little "extra" help.  The coaches have just as much to gain by trying to move into the college ranks and make millions.

haha You got it!  ;D the #1 HIGH SCHOOL football player in the nation is receiving bottles of trenbolona & testerona weekly from college coaches! LMFAOO!

http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/player-Robert-Nkemdiche-113275;_ylt=Aq4SjC28swjtFzH0v3MauQxGPZB4

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: February 27, 2012, 09:38:38 AM »
not trenbolone ;)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #182 on: February 27, 2012, 09:39:42 AM »
No kidding these kids are fucken spoiled since 9th grade. If you look like your going to be a serious force you get lots of extra attention. These guys end up making millions and millions if they make it into the bigs. You don't think people make investments and try to further their careers. Just like in china they pick a few standouts and then pump them full of gh and all kinds of shit. I wouldn't doubt a lot of that happens here in the U.S to. Millions are to be made

BS!! More like the 6th grade! ;D

So is it the top 100? top 250? Or even the lowly " 2 star" prospects?? Are they on juice too? ;D

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/rankings/rank-3054;_ylt=AgW6OiI_ccnPrpdF_pq0NDNHPZB4

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: February 27, 2012, 09:40:07 AM »
btw, I'll do you all a favor and end this thread for all of you:  He's not on steroids......he's black

.....and yes- everything is about race with me

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #184 on: February 27, 2012, 09:40:51 AM »
not trenbolone ;)

Bu bu bu bu hemocratotic, man of steel and makavelli said college coaches ship bottles of roids to these kids since the 9th grade to "beef" them up so they can make MILLIONS !!! ;D

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #185 on: February 27, 2012, 09:41:59 AM »
btw, I'll do you all a favor and end this thread for all of you:  He's not on steroids......he's black

.....and yes- everything is about race with me

JNN! Are you sayin' these kids dont need  trenbolna, testerona, decanandropro to look like this???? 

How is that possible to be so good at football and NOT be on hGh, Winny, Nandro Prop??? ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #186 on: February 27, 2012, 09:43:11 AM »
Bu bu bu bu hemocratotic, man of steel and makavelli said college coaches ship bottles of roids to these kids since the 9th grade to "beef" them up so they can make MILLIONS !!! ;D

The pwning is brutal ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #187 on: February 27, 2012, 09:43:17 AM »
BS!! More like the 6th grade! ;D

So is it the top 100? top 250? Or even the lowly " 2 star" prospects?? Are they on juice too? ;D

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/rankings/rank-3054;_ylt=AgW6OiI_ccnPrpdF_pq0NDNHPZB4

Don't be such a dumb fuck. Anytime that much money is involved corruption is involved. From the olympics to pro football. A girl from my hometown went to the olympics for pole vault. I went to the same church as her went to the same highschool. As soon as she started training seriously she started getting manly features! She was fucken doped up! All of a sudden she has a rippling six pack and a jaw to go with it. You're a fucken retard!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: February 27, 2012, 09:43:25 AM »
JNN! Are you sayin' these kids dont need  trenbolna, testerona, decanandropro to look like this????  

How is that possible to be so good at football and NOT be on hGh, Winny, Nandro Prop??? ;D

I wouldn't doubt if any high schooler was taking someone...honestly, you would dumb not to be cheating

however, Jimmy the Greek had it absolutely correct...the black is the superior athlete.....it's basic genetics

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #189 on: February 27, 2012, 09:44:27 AM »
The pwning is brutal ;D

Shut your mouth coach you're prob in on that shit to. You're a juichead yourself. Your son will prob be one to.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #190 on: February 27, 2012, 09:45:04 AM »
Don't be such a dumb fuck. Anytime that much money is involved corruption is involved. From the olympics to pro football. A girl from my hometown went to the olympics for pole vault. I went to the same church as her went to the same highschool. As soon as she started training seriously she started getting mainly features! She was fucken doped up! All of a sudden she has a rippling six pack and a jaw to go with it. You're a fucken retard!

was she black? ??? ::) ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #191 on: February 27, 2012, 09:45:30 AM »
Shut your mouth coach you're prob in on that shit to. You're a juichead yourself. Your son will prob be one to.

Yes...all 5'4 and 130lbs of him.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #192 on: February 27, 2012, 09:46:06 AM »

Let me guess.  You are some negro who is bitter about not making it.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #193 on: February 27, 2012, 09:48:06 AM »
haha seriously guys, MAKE THE CALL!!!

http://suicidehotlines.com/

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #194 on: February 27, 2012, 09:48:37 AM »

I agree there's some amazing black genetics. But the size and speed of some of these guys in the nfl just isn't natural. Pro sports is the biggest money maker in America! Money=corruption/cheating. Get your head out your ass.

Why you think the world records in everything keep getting broken! Drugs get better. People learn how to beat the system. Human beings aren't evolving you dumbass.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #195 on: February 27, 2012, 09:49:45 AM »
I agree there's some amazing black genetics. But the size and speed of some of these guys in the nfl just isn't natural. Pro sports is the biggest money maker in America! Money=corruption/cheating. Get your head out your ass.

Why you think the world records in everything keep getting broken! Drugs get better. People learn how to beat the system. Human beings aren't evolving you dumbass.

What abotu jumping ability?

Was spud webb and Jordan on Gear???  ;D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: February 27, 2012, 09:50:20 AM »

Was spud webb and Jordan on Gear???  ;D

nope.....just black

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #197 on: February 27, 2012, 09:51:07 AM »

nope.....just black

But Johnny! Makavellie said the speed and jumping in pro sports just ISN"T NATURAL!!!! ;D

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #198 on: February 27, 2012, 09:52:03 AM »
I wouldn't doubt if any high schooler was taking someone...honestly, you would dumb not to be cheating

however, Jimmy the Greek had it absolutely correct...the black is the superior athlete.....it's basic genetics

Your thinking about Americana brother.

Weak caucasian gene pool in the Americas.
Trans Milkshake.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #199 on: February 27, 2012, 09:55:03 AM »

Woah back off on Coach.

He has a world record bench press for his weight under his belt... ::)

Trans Milkshake.