Author Topic: Seriously, what has this world come to?  (Read 13332 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Seriously, what has this world come to?
« on: February 27, 2012, 08:55:15 PM »
There use to be these concepts called propriety, modesty, decency, consideration. I know people are different. I get that. But does it have to be thrown in our faces and crammed down our throats everyday? Every fucking day.

Remember that pic of the nurse kissing the sailor after the end of WW2 in Times Square?

This is what we have become now.

I so want this cesspool of a planet to end already.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/Gay_Marine_homecoming_picture.html?id=140626293

Excerpt from the article:

The vast majority of the comments have been supportive.

Tim Chung said, "Thank you for your service. Welcome home. You are so brave for doing that, especially on military property. In that setting, wow what a terrific day!"  

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: Seriously, what has this world come to?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 08:56:30 PM »
y? because it happens in public instead of private?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 08:57:09 PM »
Outed!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 08:58:07 PM »
I was with you until you threw out your example as two men kissing.

I am not gay but don't hate on them for being so. It isn't their "fault".

But, yes, this race we call human needs to be eliminated.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 08:59:10 PM »
I can see why you would get upset.  I do too at times but I always remember I cannot control what others do and it is none of my business how others live. 

It is the Ron Paul principles.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2012, 08:59:51 PM »
y? because it happens in public instead of private?

Yes. There use to be a time when one distinguish between public and private behavior. It's one thing to swear when you in the privacy of your own home. It's quite another to swear when on TV on a microphone during an awards ceremony.

Another reason why we piss in a bathroom and not on the street. Um, wait a minute....

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2012, 09:01:11 PM »
uh so why does this not apply to the first pic

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2012, 09:04:24 PM »
Watch this. Sort of similar. They are kissing eachother, NOT YOU, pellius. Who cares

X

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2012, 09:06:24 PM »
I was with you until you threw out your example as two men kissing.

I am not gay but don't hate on them for being so. It isn't their "fault".

But, yes, this race we call human needs to be eliminated.

It's not a matter of who's fault. Homosexuality, men sexually attracted to another man and having sex with each other, represents anywhere from 2-4% of the population. It's by definition aberrant behavior. It should be kept on the DL just out of a sense of decency. The gay agenda is to make it seem quite normal and even chic. The more they can normalize it the more common place it will be. Their dream is that when a father watches his son walk out to the car on his first date it will make no difference if he's hand in hand with a girl or hand in hand with a guy. And for many here maybe it doesn't. It still does to me.

T-rex

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2012, 09:06:57 PM »
I think if u served, that pic may make u want to throw up. Lezzies makin out perfectly fine though. Carry on

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2012, 09:08:42 PM »
"it's only gay if you want it to be"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2012, 09:11:36 PM »
It's not a matter of who's fault. Homosexuality, men sexually attracted to another man and having sex with each other, represents anywhere from 2-4% of the population. It's by definition aberrant behavior. It should be kept on the DL just out of a sense of decency. The gay agenda is to make it seem quite normal and even chic. The more they can normalize it the more common place it will be. Their dream is that when a father watches his son walk out to the car on his first date it will make no difference if he's hand in hand with a girl or hand in hand with a guy. And for many here maybe it doesn't. It still does to me.

And your opinion is rooted in your religious beliefs. And that is fine, that's who you are. I can careless what 2 men do. It doesn't have any effect on my life.

X

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2012, 09:11:54 PM »
Pellius.....I hear ya man. That's all I can really say, haha.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2012, 09:20:03 PM »
I can see why you would get upset.  I do too at times but I always remember I cannot control what others do and it is none of my business how others live. 

It is the Ron Paul principles.

Of course you can control what others do. We do it all the time. The government does it every nano second of our lives. But that's beside the point.

I'm not talking about passing laws about a couple of fags wet mouthing it in public. There use to be this concept called stigma. You just didn't do or act in certain ways because the public simply didn't accept it. No need for laws. That's why you don't show up in your underwear at a funeral. Nobody is going to arrest you if you do but you don't do it because you know it's aberrant behavior and not acceptable. The concept of propriety is lost. It stems from the sixties revolution where it became "If it feels good do it." To hell what other people think. Only you matter.

Many think that is an improvement. That we are a better people than our grandfather's generation. A generation where a 16 year old boy would lie about his age so he could fight for this country. Where adults were referred to as Mister and Misses. Where parents taught their little girls at an early age that when they sit down to keep their legs together or crossed. Where women didn't say to their kid in public, which I heard today standing in line at the grocery store: "Will you knock that fucking shit off!"

Lovely.  

I don't think it is an improvement. I don't think we are a better, more decent and honest generation than we were before. I guess if those queers start doing that dance where they dry hump each other that will be even more "brave."

And people ask me why I don't have kids. I love kids. I'd love to have kids. It would be good for me and help me grow and mature as a person. But for the kid? In this world? Not a chance. Not a fucking chance.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2012, 09:21:39 PM »
I hear ya Pellius.  If I had a son that sucked dick I don't think that would go over well with me.  For other people though I don't give a shit.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2012, 09:24:49 PM »
It just seems useless and a waste of energy to care what someone else does. Is your life so pathetic that you have to focus on others?  :-\ :-\
X

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2012, 09:25:28 PM »
And your opinion is rooted in your religious beliefs. And that is fine, that's who you are. I can careless what 2 men do. It doesn't have any effect on my life.

What two men, or anybody for that matter, does in private is no concern to me. What people do in public does matter. Don't lie to yourself. What if they started having anal sex right there and you were with your children? It doesn't bother you when those niggarrs blast their obscene rap music that you can literally feel from the speaker pounding when you are at Jamba Juice with your niece?

We have lost the distinction between public and private behavior. That's why someone like the admitted lost soul, Tbombz, felt it was perfectly appropriate to described what it was like to have someone fuck him in the ass.

Stavios

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2012, 09:25:46 PM »
 8)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2012, 09:25:51 PM »
We've turned into Europe and not the good things.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2012, 09:28:34 PM »
What two men, or anybody for that matter, does in private is no concern to me. What people do in public does matter. Don't lie to yourself. What if they started having anal sex right there and you were with your children? It doesn't bother you when those niggarrs blast their obscene rap music that you can literally feel from the speaker pounding when you are at Jamba Juice with your niece?

We have lost the distinction between public and private behavior. That's why someone like the admitted lost soul, Tbombz, felt it was perfectly appropriate to described what it was like to have someone fuck him in the ass.

If 2 people started to have anal sex, whether its a man on man, or man on woman, id be pissed. You think its more acceptable for a man and woman to have anal sex in front of a child because its heterosexual sex?  ::) ::)
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2012, 09:29:24 PM »

And that applies to a man and a woman. I dont want to see a man and a woman slobbering all over each other out in public.
X

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2012, 09:29:51 PM »
It just seems useless and a waste of energy to care what someone else does. Is your life so pathetic that you have to focus on others?  :-\ :-\

You're lying to yourself. If a bunch of homeless people started hanging out where you live and pissing and swearing in public and you had kids you'd care. You'd care plenty.

It's a fallacy to think that you are morally superior because you tolerant any and all behavior. It just means you have no standards of decency.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2012, 09:32:19 PM »
You're lying to yourself. If a bunch of homeless people started hanging out where you live and pissing and swearing in public and you had kids you'd care. You'd care plenty.

It's a fallacy to think that you are morally superior because you tolerant any and all behavior. It just means you have no standards of decency.

You give the most horrible examples lol. Gee, they are bad.

There is a huge difference between a homeless person peeing and swearing  in public and 2 men kissing. Gee, you are a bad debater. Read a book, then come back and debate.
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2012, 09:33:31 PM »
SF1900.....are you opening the closet door ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2012, 09:34:15 PM »
SF1900.....are you opening the closet door ???

;D ;D ;D
X