Author Topic: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?  (Read 57095 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: 6'5" 250lbs natty, how do I look?
« Reply #200 on: March 08, 2012, 11:03:33 PM »
First of all, stop listening to this optimusprime homo who wants to lick your nuts. The guy is a fucking idiot, you are nowhere near 10%. In that second pic I would say 15-20, come on and the sad thing is that is LIGHTING WHICH MAKES YOU LOOK LEANER LOL. Don't bullshit, you know it.

Seriously, listen to everyone else, optimusprime is a fucking moron. You need to fucking diet and get your shit in check. People can easily get your size naturally, fuck right off. I know guys who are 6'2 220, look the same as fucking you and they don't even lift!! They just hold fat in the same places.

If you diet you will look like every other natural twink out there. And a 6 foot natural at 190 lean would blow you the fuck away lol.

Do yourself a favour, do a one month mini cut and see where you are at after.

OK, I take it on board. Thanks for the advice. But there's no way in hell I'm 20%, bro...jeeeeeeez

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #201 on: March 09, 2012, 01:11:41 AM »
First of all, stop listening to this optimusprime homo who wants to lick your nuts. The guy is a fucking idiot, you are nowhere near 10%. In that second pic I would say 15-20, come on and the sad thing is that is LIGHTING WHICH MAKES YOU LOOK LEANER LOL. Don't bullshit, you know it.

Seriously, listen to everyone else, optimusprime is a fucking moron. You need to fucking diet and get your shit in check. People can easily get your size naturally, fuck right off. I know guys who are 6'2 220, look the same as fucking you and they don't even lift!! They just hold fat in the same places.

If you diet you will look like every other natural twink out there. And a 6 foot natural at 190 lean would blow you the fuck away lol.

Do yourself a favour, do a one month mini cut and see where you are at after.

post some pics of yourself jackass  ;)
GETBIG!

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: March 09, 2012, 02:55:00 AM »
post some pics of yourself jackass  ;)

He won't, that's for certain

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #203 on: March 09, 2012, 03:11:24 AM »
He won't, that's for certain
just look at his name....
happy.... another word for happy = GAY
gorilla ... = ape.... but monkey sounds better...
what are we left with??? GAY MONKEY...
another fool that follows my posts around like a lost puppy, telling people i am an idiot... lol!!!
just ask some people over here that pm me, about my advice and if it had helped them or not...

and i am really not licking dave's nuts lol.....
just telling what i SEE.... and i don't see 20 % lol....
he is somewhere around 10/11..... but never 20... never 15.....

it's WATERBLOAT!!! on 8 iu's of hgh you will never ever be 20% ....lot of idiots here!
eat like crap and drink beer and you see the result.... a bloated mess lol... but if he wants to, he can be VERY lean as in almost shredded in a matter of 1,5/2 months..

Be Happy,
Optimus

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: March 09, 2012, 03:51:26 AM »
just look at his name....
happy.... another word for happy = GAY
gorilla ... = ape.... but monkey sounds better...
what are we left with??? GAY MONKEY...
another fool that follows my posts around like a lost puppy, telling people i am an idiot... lol!!!
just ask some people over here that pm me, about my advice and if it had helped them or not...

and i am really not licking dave's nuts lol.....
just telling what i SEE.... and i don't see 20 % lol....
he is somewhere around 10/11..... but never 20... never 15.....

it's WATERBLOAT!!! on 8 iu's of hgh you will never ever be 20% ....lot of idiots here!
eat like crap and drink beer and you see the result.... a bloated mess lol... but if he wants to, he can be VERY lean as in almost shredded in a matter of 1,5/2 months..

Honest criticism here which I believe is accurate. These experienced/respected posters like groink insulting me even after I complimented his physique (he's probably jelly cos he's a midget). I'm obviously badly bloated and waterlogged and that's about it, if I get my diet in check I will look better, not as good as others here but I'll definitely be looking better. I've never, ever been called fat but I am probably over 10% alright but looool at being 20%, fuck that! I was a 180lb twink 5-6 years ago and gained up to 215 or so naturally but got impatient so went on the juice. And lol at anyone who said I've done numerous heavy cycles because my first one was 500mg test enanthate and 30mg dbol for first 4 weeks for 10 weeks and I repeated the same cycle after that a few months later.
I only added in EQ in my 3rd cycle at 600/week with slightly more test e at 750mg. It's a lot easier look jacked at 5 foot 9/10 or whatever some of these guys that are blasting me are.
I have used way, way, WAY less gear than a lot of guys on here. I've only been juicing for 2 years and I have taken big enough breaks between cycles. Now I'm staying on for a while though and gonna throw in some masteron/tren before Summer.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: March 09, 2012, 03:55:14 AM »
D.O.U.P: I never really do cardio as of late. I used to train a lot of thai boxing and BJJ but I've been really lazy lately because of work. I'm getting back into the fight game soon though.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #206 on: March 09, 2012, 03:59:23 AM »
Honest criticism here which I believe is accurate. These experienced/respected posters like groink insulting me even after I complimented his physique (he's probably jelly cos he's a midget). I'm obviously badly bloated and waterlogged and that's about it, if I get my diet in check I will look better, not as good as others here but I'll definitely be looking better. I've never, ever been called fat but I am probably over 10% alright but looool at being 20%, fuck that! I was a 180lb twink 5-6 years ago and gained up to 215 or so naturally but got impatient so went on the juice. And lol at anyone who said I've done numerous heavy cycles because my first one was 500mg test enanthate and 30mg dbol for first 4 weeks for 10 weeks and I repeated the same cycle after that a few months later.
I only added in EQ in my 3rd cycle at 600/week with slightly more test e at 750mg. It's a lot easier look jacked at 5 foot 9/10 or whatever some of these guys that are blasting me are.
I have way, way, WAY less gear than a lot of guys on here. I've only been juicing for 2 years and I have taken big enough breaks between cycles. Now I'm staying on for a while though and gonna throw in some masteron/tren before Summer.

we all use drug here.... lol...
some just lie about it more then others.....
and yes, they forget your height....
Be Happy,
Optimus

tupiniskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #207 on: March 09, 2012, 05:18:10 AM »
I vouche for OP advice, the man trully knows his hormones ! He's not a bulshit artist like many here.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #208 on: March 09, 2012, 05:27:17 AM »
LOL, 15-20% I doubt it. Some retards on here. Chaos, you're an ugly bald kunt
Maybe, but I'm not a juiced up twat with skinny school girl arms like you, fattydave. :D

PS: Get your toothpick legs into a squat rack asap or they may not be able to hold up your roly poly shaped body much longer, fatty!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: March 09, 2012, 06:23:11 AM »
I have used way, way, WAY less gear than a lot of guys on here. I've only been juicing for 2 years and I have taken big enough breaks between cycles. Now I'm staying on for a while though and gonna throw in some masteron/tren before Summer.

You could have still still gained a lot naturally and got to 250 pounds or more without any drugs.
215 pounds at 6'5 is quite light....

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: March 09, 2012, 06:56:55 AM »
Maybe, but I'm not a juiced up twat with skinny school girl arms like you, fattydave. :D

PS: Get your toothpick legs into a squat rack asap or they may not be able to hold up your roly poly shaped body much longer, fatty!

My legs are alright, don't worry about them you failed bodybuilder

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: March 09, 2012, 07:01:04 AM »
You could have still still gained a lot naturally and got to 250 pounds or more without any drugs.
215 pounds at 6'5 is quite light....

I agree, bro. But I was decent at 215/220 and I like to party a lot so my diet went out the window. Easiest thing was to jump on the juice. At least I admit it though!!

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #212 on: March 09, 2012, 07:15:34 AM »
I agree, bro. But I was decent at 215/220 and I like to party a lot so my diet went out the window. Easiest thing was to jump on the juice. At least I admit it though!!
lol.... 220 is not light! not even at 6'5 .... sure for bb it's not heavy....
but that weight is not light.... that is 100 kilos..... can look decent.... like an athlete.....

and diet.... lol so overrated.....
but you should eat healthy foods.. lol.... not crap!
and the partying is not the problem lol.... it's the booze... drugs..... cheap woman hahhahaa ;)
but it's fun though! i've had my share of all three.....  ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #213 on: March 09, 2012, 08:04:34 AM »
D.O.U.P: I never really do cardio as of late. I used to train a lot of thai boxing and BJJ but I've been really lazy lately because of work. I'm getting back into the fight game soon though.

NATURALLY ;D

So start doing cardio 2 to 3 times a week.

Start SAT. THATS TOMMOROW.

BOXING or anything else that gets you're heart rate up for 30 to 45min is solid.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: March 09, 2012, 08:46:54 AM »
Lol @ failed bber.... ;D quite obvious those string beans holding up that potato body and french fry arms are going to buckle any day now fattydave. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: March 09, 2012, 09:24:58 AM »
Lol @ failed bber.... ;D quite obvious those string beans holding up that potato body and french fry arms are going to buckle any day now fattydave. ;)

French fry arms are over 17" for sure, big man. You forget about the size of my frame. Definitely small arms for my size but still get chicks grabbing my arms in bars every weekend. My legs are big but I barely train them you cheeky kunt  :P

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: March 09, 2012, 09:26:42 AM »
woops

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #217 on: March 09, 2012, 10:01:40 AM »
I'll give it to you, you look pretty good.  I'm sure your one of the big boys at the gym.  The thing is, you are tall, and you will never ever fill out your frame at that height and look good in pics.  Trust me, I know.  Most of the comments you will get on this site are all about jealousy, because they are a foot shorter then you and will never be as big as you.  Your doing good with the criticism ;D

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: March 09, 2012, 10:50:32 AM »
I'll give it to you, you look pretty good.  I'm sure your one of the big boys at the gym.  The thing is, you are tall, and you will never ever fill out your frame at that height and look good in pics.  Trust me, I know.  Most of the comments you will get on this site are all about jealousy, because they are a foot shorter then you and will never be as big as you.  Your doing good with the criticism ;D

That's a fair enough comment. I don't know if you can see it from the pics but my shoulders are VERY wide. It's the first thing people mostly say, "your shoulders are broad as fuck, can I zuk ya dik??". Anyways, this thread is getting old fast for everyone I'm sure...I'm sick of posting in it but I might post a progress pic in a few weeks.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: March 09, 2012, 11:15:14 AM »
17"!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! You must be a beast!!!!!!!

::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: March 09, 2012, 11:21:36 AM »
17"!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! You must be a beast!!!!!!!

::)

What did I say? Did you read it? Have you a brain? I said definitely OVER 17". Probably closer to 18". Will I measure them for you and post tape pics? Yours are bigger, so what? Who gives a shit? I'd get the girl over you nearly every time, asshole. I don't have a tape but I'll get it especially for you tomorrow 'cos I'm off work. C u n t.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #221 on: March 09, 2012, 11:29:55 AM »
You aren't fat, you just have a blocky waist and lack muscle tone, people are mistaking bone structure and lack of muscle tone for being fat. That and huge water retention.

Your tall and have decent width so don't need to be juiced to the eyeballs to look good. Just get your water down and run some cycles with some tren, mast, Winny, in to get a more solid look to your build.

Trans Milkshake.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: March 09, 2012, 11:51:14 AM »
New movie coming out starring getbigs own "irishdave"....its called My Big Fat Irish Meltdown.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #223 on: March 09, 2012, 12:17:33 PM »
New movie coming out starring getbigs own "irishdave"....its called My Big Fat Irish Meltdown.
I'd kick a door down to see that.

sorry, dave. had to.    ;D

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #224 on: March 09, 2012, 03:34:39 PM »

Hahah owned!