Author Topic: Who here follows gh15's diet advice to the T?  (Read 35594 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Who here follows gh15's diet advice to the T?
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2012, 01:41:13 PM »
wow, that's incredible dedication.

why haven't you ever tried gh? didn't like the idea of chinese gh?
Take a look at my training and diet log in the training log section................. ...total dedication is what it takes if you`re getting on a national level stage or even entering the 'Mister Old Overshoe' contest!  ;)

Gonna` try GH this season and hope to do well.................I`ll still be eating like A Spartan !

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2012, 01:50:26 PM »
I am always extreme with my eating.... I am either eating perfectly clean, or eating the typical American junk diet.
Very rarely am I anywhere in between. I usually let myself slip into the pizza, burger, ice cream diet when I am on tren
or something like that, and then I clean things up when I am off.
I am currently trying something I haven't done in a while, which is eating fairly clean while on tren. Sure, I have some ice
cream here and there, but I am eating clean for the most part. I am already looking a bit leaner after one week.
Diet really is important, even with the drugs.

wes, I am 29 and GH was a game changer for me. I ran it at 10iu for 3 months and it made a night and day difference.
It was as if my AAS began to take on magical properties, haha. I really felt it made my AAS work more effectively.
I have seen some contest pics of you, obviously you know what you are doing already, but I would bet that you
would look insane with some GH in you. I always thought it wouldn't surprise me much since I am still in my twenties, but
I am sold on its effectiveness now. I can't imagine how much it would improve someone in the 40's-50's that is already
in great shape.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2012, 01:54:26 PM »
Just had a shake of blended deer, tilapia, rice and pineapple juice.

I FEEL ANABOLICA!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2012, 01:56:21 PM »
I am always extreme with my eating.... I am either eating perfectly clean, or eating the typical American junk diet.
Very rarely am I anywhere in between. I usually let myself slip into the pizza, burger, ice cream diet when I am on tren
or something like that, and then I clean things up when I am off.
I am currently trying something I haven't done in a while, which is eating fairly clean while on tren. Sure, I have some ice
cream here and there, but I am eating clean for the most part. I am already looking a bit leaner after one week.
Diet really is important, even with the drugs.

wes, I am 29 and GH was a game changer for me. I ran it at 10iu for 3 months and it made a night and day difference.
It was as if my AAS began to take on magical properties, haha. I really felt it made my AAS work more effectively.
I have seen some contest pics of you, obviously you know what you are doing already, but I would bet that you
would look insane with some GH in you. I always thought it wouldn't surprise me much since I am still in my twenties, but
I am sold on its effectiveness now. I can't imagine how much it would improve someone in the 40's-50's that is already
in great shape.
That`s my plan bro....thanks!!  :D

I figure after getting into such terrible shape over the last few years,then getting lean again for the contests I did,it was a pretty good job on my part though I didn`t place as well as I would have liked too,but I gave a good account of myself anyway.

With the GH,I should be at a new level and hopefully place top 5 which is all I aim for at this level......I train to win,but I`m realistic and top 5 would be a feather in my cap as far as I`m concerned.

Thanks again bro,can`t wait to give GH a "shot" !  :D

I`m the good looking motherf ucker on the far right!  :D

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2012, 02:14:20 PM »

I figure after getting into such terrible shape over the last few years,then getting lean again for the contests I did,it was a pretty good job on my part though I didn`t place as well as I would have liked too,but I gave a good account of myself anyway.

With the GH,I should be at a new level and hopefully place top 5 which is all I aim for at this level......I train to win,but I`m realistic and top 5 would be a feather in my cap as far as I`m concerned.

you look great bro!
for whatever age..... you WIL like what gh is going to do with you.... ;D ;D ;D
and at your age... just 3/4 iu is already triple or more, of what you produce naturally.... one of the advantages of getting older lol!!!  ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2012, 02:15:01 PM »
you look great bro!
and at your age... just 3/4 iu is already triple or more, of what you produce naturally.... one of the advantages of getting older lol!!!  ;D ;D ;D
Thanks bro.....I think !!  LOL  ;D

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2012, 02:16:36 PM »
Some people have crazy stupid fast metabolisms. Very few but Ive seen it.

They eat Doritos, burgers etc and do not get fat. This is like 3% of the population, Its what I call elite.

Usually the metabolism begins to slow down around 28 or 29. Usually, not allways.

So I'm elite too huh.. Just 26, but I'm pretty positive I won't get fat later on either (not a single obese person in my family) as my father is 49, drinks beer, eats whatever he wants and still has an abs (covered with a "film of water" lol) without even working out.
 Feels good to be able to hog anything and not get fat (not like I indulge anyway...)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2012, 02:17:47 PM »
So I'm elite too huh.. Just 26, but I'm pretty positive I won't get fat later on either (not a single obese person in my family) as my father is 49, drinks beer, eats whatever he wants and still has an abs (covered with a "film of water" lol) without even working out.
 Feels good to be able to hog anything and not get fat (not like I indulge anyway...)
It won`t last forever bro,I was the same way,but enjoy it while you can!  ;)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2012, 02:23:56 PM »
It won`t last forever bro,I was the same way,but enjoy it while you can!  ;)

I think it may (last) actually.. I suspect we have one of these genes, that doesn't allow to gain fat no atter what, going on in my family (as in an experiment with mice. If they overexpress one gene in a group of mice - they simply can't get fat till their last day, no matter what's the diet or activity). The reason is - my grandmother (other relatives too, but they don't overdo it like in her case) sits on her ass all day, hogs doughnuts, chocolate and candies and various other simple carbs day in day out and she does not get fat (at 80yo currently) no matter what. Even her blood sugar is in a normal range lol..

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2012, 02:27:07 PM »
I think it may (last) actually.. I suspect we have one of these genes, that doesn't allow to gain fat no atter what, going on in my family (as in an experiment with mice. If they overexpress one gene in a group of mice - they simply can't get fat till their last day, no matter what's the diet or activity). The reason is - my grandmother (other relatives too, but they don't overdo it like in her case) sits on her ass all day, hogs doughnuts, chocolate and candies day in day out and she does not get fat (at 80yo currently) no matter what. Even her blood sugar is in a normal range lol..
You may be right,as long as you don`t go fucking crazy and eat huge portions,you could possibly keep it going for a long time......I like to eat though and at my age it doesn`t work anymore.

When I was younger I could eat two 45 pound plates and be ten pounds lighter in the morning and kept a 26" waist no matter what I did.

Father Time is one tough unforgiving bastard trust me,but good luck just the same.

Getting old ain`t for sissies!  ;)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2012, 02:39:13 PM »
You may be right,as long as you don`t go fucking crazy and eat huge portions,you could possibly keep it going for a long time......I like to eat though and at my age it doesn`t work anymore.

When I was younger I could eat two 45 pound plates and be ten pounds lighter in the morning and kept a 26" waist no matter what I did.

Father Time is one tough unforgiving bastard trust me,but good luck just the same.

Getting old ain`t for sissies!  ;)

Yeah, I hope I inherited that trait too heh (hair would be nice either, as she almost doesn't have gray hair on her head at that age). Mother is 51, father is 49, both eat whatever they want and stay lean, so if I'll even manage to make it to 50 - I can keep my calm (and GH will be cheap by that time anyway haha)..
 BTW - I've noticed that if a person is gonna get troubles with the accumulation of fat it will begin around 28-31yo (I mean - these who are LEAN till that time), it's always like that or so it seems. If by that (and over that age) there are no sigsns of getting fat - most probably a given person won't have much trouble in that department for another few decades, at least. (keeping it sane while eating helps anytime, anyway)

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2012, 02:41:01 PM »

Great build,for anyone, regardless of age.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2012, 02:43:28 PM »
So I'm elite too huh.. Just 26, but I'm pretty positive I won't get fat later on either (not a single obese person in my family) whatever he was my father is 49, drinks beer, eats ants and still has an abs (covered with a "film of water" lol) without even working out.   Feels good to be able to hog anything and not get fat (not like I indulge anyway...)

Oh yes.

Your Dad SHOULD look like a fat mess, yet he has abs and does not work out.

Elite genetics.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2012, 02:44:59 PM »
Yeah, I hope I inherited that trait too heh (hair would be nice either, as she almost doesn't have gray hair on her head at that age). Mother is 51, father is 49, both eat whatever they want and stay lean, so if I'll even manage to make it to 50 - I can keep my calm (and GH will be cheap by that time anyway haha)..
 BTW - I've noticed that if a person is gonna get troubles with the accumulation of fat it will begin around 28-31yo (I mean - these who are LEAN till that time), it's always like that or so it seems. If by that (and over that age) there are no sigsns of getting fat - most probably a given person won't have much trouble in that department for another few decades, at least. (keeping it sane while eating helps anytime, anyway)
It sure does.....your parents both must have great genetics.

Great build,for anyone, regardless of age.
Thanks bro.  ;)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2012, 02:53:36 PM »
Oh yes.

Your Dad SHOULD look like a fat mess, yet he has abs and does not work out.

Elite genetics.

Lol.. Here's a pic from a year ago, so it puts him at 47. Does NOT work out and eats whatever he wants (and drinks beer occasionally.. smokes too lol)

Both of us (near a tank, if you wonder)

p.s. - oh, and Wes - you look GREAT. I always wondered how do you look like (all these jokes about an "old man Wes" and stuff.. I must say you'd kick some ass haha)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2012, 02:55:14 PM »
Damn,he`s lucky....looks great for 47 for sure.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2012, 02:57:35 PM »
Damn,he`s lucky....looks great for 47 for sure.

Yeah, that's how it is (even if it does sound like a pure bs lol).

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2012, 03:00:04 PM »
Yeah, that's how it is (even if it does sound like a pure bs lol).
Oh no,I believed you.....everybody`s different.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2012, 03:17:40 PM »
I follow gh15's diet advice.

I don't eat like shit though.  If I have fast food, it's maybe once a week.  I eat what gh15 considers to be non-clean food in addition to clean food throughout any given day... So a typical dayo for me could look like this:

Meal 1: 2 bananas, 2 cans pineapple juice, either a bowl of cereal with almond milk or oatmeal with cinnamon and splenda, and either a large container of egg whits or small container that I drink

During commute to work or mid morning: 2 Dunkin Donuts and large iced coffee

Meal 2: Chinese Food: Large order of Sesame Chicken with a pint of White Rice

Meal 3: 10 oz. Ground Beef with 2 cans of pineapple juice

Meal 4: 1 small container of egg whites (drink this) with 2 bananas

Train (drink large gatorade during)

Post Workout Meal: Either Sushi (as much as I am hungry for (40-60 pieces usually)) or Chicken Parmesan with Pasta or Burger with Fries... If I don't feel lik eating out, I'll do a small or large container of egg whites with either some pineapple juice or ice cream

Meal 6: Small or large container of egg whites (drink this), 1 pint of ice cream

Weighed myself today: 256 lbs... 7-8% currently.

Sometimes I change it up and eat fish in place of my beef meal and often i won't eat out as much and ill cook more bodybuilder friendly meals at home or just have more egg whites.  I only drink protein shakes if I don't have any other option.  Also, on weekends my girl and I will eat out to a decent restaurant and we pig out on brunch sometimes on Sundays (pancakes, eggs, bacon... the whole 9 yeards)

So not exactly gh15's "diet for the poor," but it is currently my off season and I am following his diet principles.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2012, 03:21:47 PM »
256 lbs... 7-8% ...........I love your posts bro,always very informative but I hate you!  ;D

256 lbs... 7-8% = gigantic and lean...................A WESOME !!    ;)

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2012, 03:27:39 PM »
256 lbs... 7-8% ...........I love your posts bro,always very informative but I hate you!  ;D

256 lbs... 7-8% = gigantic and lean...................A WESOME !!    ;)

I enjoy your posts too wes and judging by the pic you posted, you got nothing to be ashamed of bro!!!

I'm pretty lean right now for my size, but I still need to bring up my back and chest!  >:(... I have a dense bone structure that allows me to carry a lot of weight, but when I look at my progress photos, I don't look like what I feel 256 should look like.  I was going through some quarter turns with IFBB Pro Heinz Senior about 2 weeks ago and he pointed it out immediately... he said, "Your back and chest need to come up, everything else is ready for the national stage, but I think you already know that"... It's upsetting to have glaring weak points, but it's keeping me motivated in the gym, that's for sure!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2012, 03:30:30 PM »
I enjoy your posts too wes and judging by the pic you posted, you got nothing to be ashamed of bro!!!

I'm pretty lean right now for my size, but I still need to bring up my back and chest!  >:(... I have a dense bone structure that allows me to carry a lot of weight, but when I look at my progress photos, I don't look like what I feel 256 should look like.  I was going through some quarter turns with IFBB Pro Heinz Senior about 2 weeks ago and he pointed it out immediately... he said, "Your back and chest need to come up, everything else is ready for the national stage, but I think you already know that"... It's upsetting to have glaring weak points, but it's keeping me motivated in the gym, that's for sure!
Thanks bud........we all have weak points that`s for sure...my legs have always been non-existant even though I train the living shit out of them.

In a way,it`s a good thing to have these lagging areas as that way we never get complacent so we stay motivated.

Keep hangin` and bangin` bro !

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2012, 03:31:21 PM »
Lol.. Here's a pic from a year ago, so it puts him at 47. Does NOT work out and eats whatever he wants (and drinks beer occasionally.. smokes too lol)

Your dad has a very similar look to my dad... my dad was really lean like that, and not a very big guy. He doesn't lift either and eats complete garbage.
He looked like that in his 40's and early 50's, but when he hit 55 or so he started to get a gut going. He did get depressed and stuff at that age, so maybe
that has something to do with it, but whatever the case may be, he started going way down hill all the sudden.
Genes can only protect you so long, and after enough time goes by, even drugs and training can't save you. Life's a bitch at the end.

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2012, 03:34:29 PM »
you look great bro!
wow so only a couple of Ius a day for a 40 yr old man is much more than ihave naturally?-IM currently on HRT test which is also way more than I have at this age-maybe I can afford some GH at that amount to keep lean-btw great physique WES
CROM!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2012, 03:36:10 PM »
Thanks Vikingman.....hope to make huge improvements once I start the GH.