Author Topic: BiGHer offseason progress 3-6-12  (Read 23794 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: BiGHer offseason progress 3-6-12
« Reply #150 on: March 07, 2012, 10:25:25 AM »
Am I reading this right? You've never competed but you are "thinking" about turning professional? Is that what I'm reading?
a

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: March 07, 2012, 10:39:15 AM »
Am I reading this right? You've never competed but you are "thinking" about turning professional? Is that what I'm reading?

Where did you read that?  I have competed.  I have also dieted down for photo shoots as well.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: March 07, 2012, 10:50:29 AM »
you looked alot more impressive in the kigtropin thread photos to be honest.

pics?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #153 on: March 07, 2012, 10:52:27 AM »
". . . Probably do something at the regional or local level to hopefully grab a qualification. . ."    

This comment made me think you have not competed before. So you have stood on stage- cool. NPC shows I trust. It appears you have a pretty good grasp on your training and supplementation. I would suggest you win everything there is at your local level, weight class and overall. Then win your State Championships (all NPC of course). That will qualify you for the Nationals or USA. Stand on stage at the USA or Nationals and see if you get any early round call-outs. You will know very quickly if a Pro card is in your future.

You handle the trash talk pretty good, keep posting.

Good luck with your training.
a

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #154 on: March 07, 2012, 10:56:27 AM »
". . . Probably do something at the regional or local level to hopefully grab a qualification. . ."    

This comment made me think you have not competed before. So you have stood on stage- cool. NPC shows I trust. It appears you have a pretty good grasp on your training and supplementation. I would suggest you win everything there is at your local level, weight class and overall. Then win your State Championships (all NPC of course). That will qualify you for the Nationals or USA. Stand on stage at the USA or Nationals and see if you get any early round call-outs. You will know very quickly if a Pro card is in your future.

You handle the trash talk pretty good, keep posting.

Good luck with your training.

Thanks man.  This is good advice.  I appreciate it.  Yes, to confirm, I have and will continue to compete in NPC.  I struggle to understand why one would compete in a different federation.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: March 07, 2012, 10:57:50 AM »
pics?

He's referring to this thread from some months ago when I had my hands on the pharma grade kigs.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=403885.0

I also think this is a good example of how different lighting can effect a photo. 

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: March 07, 2012, 11:44:19 AM »

lol..really?? ask BIGher if im "trying" to be friends? the guy and i have talked many tmes through pm's...unlike you who are a slave he is an open minded "elf" and makes his own conclusions, i can only respect that ....andddddd why dont use your "connections" and have PP  post here  and ask him if i in fact work for him??? lol..all lies.. , you got it wrong is because snitches like gh15 who cant keep his mouth shut in open forums  people get busted, reason why sources are closing shop ,gh15 is a heat up...just use commom sense , dont you think LE  is looking and reading all the shit 15 posts???. He also has openly admitted he is a snitch and so are you , slavedaddy.

I ride alone, son...forever free

and you will die alone too.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #157 on: March 07, 2012, 11:52:07 AM »

This board is about free speech and has some funny fuckers on it, no holds barred.

You are just an outright malignant piece of shit.
Trans Milkshake.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: March 07, 2012, 12:18:47 PM »
I`m gonna` say something here that everyone who is training with the intention of going pro should read and digest.

No matter how good you look in the gym,no matter how hard you train,how dedicated you are,how many drugs you`re on,how many of your buddies tell you that you`re the shit and will be the next big thing,etc. etc.,..........the bottom line is this,you have to start out competing on a local/regional level in most cases,and in most cases,people have to work their way up through the ranks in these local/regional contests, and hopefully one day they will hit the national level in a reasonable amount of time.

This is far from an easy task, when the guys you`re competing against,are striving for the same exact goal that you`re striving for........turning pro.....and there are literally tons of guys with just that goal in mind!

Bottom line,and I could give two fucks about what anyone else says to dispute this, is that it takes a ton of many different components to turn pro,but if you do not have the genetics to do so to begin with,chances are that you just won`t make it,and if you do get a break or get lucky enough to indeed make it,it will be harder for you than most of the other guys who make it with better structures/genetics.

When an idiot like g101 tells a guy they failed in life because they compete,but not on a pro level,it`s just ridiculous........NOT EVERYBODY CAN TURN PRO!!

Take all the gear in the world,and if you can`t seem to ever bring up lagging bodyparts,you`re fucked.

Last amateur contest I did in 2011 had over 400 hundred contestants..........mos t contestants were probably competing with a pro-card in mind.................how many got one?

Again,this post is not directed towards anyone in particular,just trying to keep it real.

If turning pro is a goal,cool,but remember,you have to work your way through thousands of guys on the way up the ladder........some will be genetically blessed,with lots of money for gear,and they`ll have legit hookups.

Chase your dream,but be realistic,if you never win your class in the NPC,then just compete to get better, if competing keeps you motivated,but don`t plan on posing down with Phil Heath anytime soon.

NOT EVERYONE CAN, OR WILL TURN PRO, JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE YOUNG AND ON A LOT OF SHIT,REGARDLESS OF WHO SAYS OTHERWISE!

Again,not directed at anybody in particular,but directed at anyone delusional.

x2

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: March 07, 2012, 12:27:33 PM »
Mine's not broken pal.  You're not taking into account that I have a thick frame and dense bone structure which is why I even said that I don't look like 250 lbs should look.  Scale is dead on though bro. 

Not calling you liar but the last guy i saw at 250lbs 5,9 on posing trunks was paco bautista completely shredded and he looked WAY bigger than you, i mean... there is no comparison possible.
Nice phisyque nevertheless, massive and proporcioned. Good luck in the future.

Cashfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #160 on: March 07, 2012, 12:40:06 PM »
Your baseboards look like they have been chewed on by a monkey and deserately need to be replaced.  Hire a decent finish carpenter this time.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: March 07, 2012, 01:10:09 PM »
u guys havent seen him in condition yet, wait and see to judge imo

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #162 on: March 07, 2012, 01:19:40 PM »
No one, I actually thought you offered an awesome opinion, and I had no intention up pissing you off.

I'm not saying I will be getting a pro card.  Many things go into getting a pro card.  I want to take my physiqe as far as I possibly can and see what i can do with it.  That's why I was being clear that I won't regret anything if I don't get a pro card, but I would regret not trying.  You're making it out that I should just give up, right here and now.  Which if I did, I'd just be unhappy, so why do that?

Now, I am looking objectively at what you are saying, so to be fair, I took your advice.  I went to MD and searched by NPC contests.  I went to the IFBB North Americans as it was the first National show to pop up on that list and I looked at the top 3 from the years 2004 until now and yes, I believe that I could develop a better physique then some of those that I viewed. Some may disagree, but that's OK.  You are all welcome to your opinion.  I'm not wasting my life desperately chasing a "pipe dream" as you make it seem.  I posted my photos initally and stated my goals for constructive feedback which your provided.  However, simply saying "Hang it up bro, it's not happening" is not acceptable.  You nor I can factually tell me where my development will be with (lets be reasonable) lets say 3-5 years of more consistancy of useage, training, etc.  You nor I will ever be the deciding factor of whether or not I get a pro card either.  I find it ironic that you can accept guys like Dan Hill and Peter Putnam having pro cards or Branch Warren Winning the Arnold, but then think it's crazy that someone with poor genetic structure could turn pro.  7 years ago, would you have thought Phil Heath would turn Mr. O one day?  

Lastly, I think in general this board tends to immediately associate IFBB pro status with being an Olympia caliber bodybuilder.  There is a huge difference between guys like Kuclo and other National winners.  That caliber of bodybuilder comes around once maybe every 10 years??  Go to a low level pro show, like a small Europa show and look at the guy who places out of the top 10 and then tell me that it's not achievable to be an IFBB pro.  IMO, most guys don't take it that far because they either don't have the means and opportunity to or simply life and outside influences and priorities get in the way.

No one, I meant every word of it when I said that I truly appreciate your feedback.  I in no way meant to elicit a negative emotional response from you.  I think you are a valuable member of this board and your 2 cc's is highly respected in any thread.

Lastly, why do I think I can turn pro:

- Good natural base
- Hard work ethic
- Financial means to consistantly use the products at the doses necessary to advance my physique
- I have strong body parts and weak bodyparts.  If I can bring the weak ones up, I feel I will have a shot.  Note: I say have a shot because in the end, it's up to the judges.
- I have support within the industry

Now, also keep in mind, that you are looking at a few off season photos taken in some shitty lighting.  I'm not making excuses, but it's not a fact that people look different in real life.  I know a few IFBB pro's personally who have taken the time to watch me go through turns and mandatories.  They have all given me the nod of approval in the "potential" department and trust me, these are people I am comfortable with who aren't just blowing smoke up my ass.  So why should I stop trying??  A couple of flaws that could potentially be worked through and a few negative critiques of my off season progress photos early in my career??  That hardly seems like enough reason enough to me to give up, which to be clear, not a single post on this thread has offered enough valid reason IMO for me to just call it quits, especially at this early stage in my career.

dude. i'll tell you why i get mad- it has nothing to do with you, or your dream. i hate this industry with a passion- its seedy, disgusting and full of bullshit, and when i see someone pour their heart into it the way you are prepared to, it kills me cause you are a great guy. you represent yourself very well. i dunno. its none of my business but i actually care about people- you'd never know it from the way i post. but when i see someone prepared to do something with such a passion id hate to see you get let down in the end. id rather be brutal now, have you think im an asshole, and make you think -hey maybe he has a point, than not say anything, have you put all the time and effort in and have nothing come of it but a broken dream.

i hope you get that card. fucking right i do. chase that dream. its your life and nobody here is in a postion to tell you what to do with it. i just wanted you to see it from another angle. not to try to run you into the ground, but to make you think before you jump in.

good luck dude. :)
b

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: March 07, 2012, 02:27:29 PM »
dude. i'll tell you why i get mad- it has nothing to do with you, or your dream. i hate this industry with a passion- its seedy, disgusting and full of bullshit, and when i see someone pour their heart into it the way you are prepared to, it kills me cause you are a great guy. you represent yourself very well. i dunno. its none of my business but i actually care about people- you'd never know it from the way i post. but when i see someone prepared to do something with such a passion id hate to see you get let down in the end. id rather be brutal now, have you think im an asshole, and make you think -hey maybe he has a point, than not say anything, have you put all the time and effort in and have nothing come of it but a broken dream.

i hope you get that card. fucking right i do. chase that dream. its your life and nobody here is in a postion to tell you what to do with it. i just wanted you to see it from another angle. not to try to run you into the ground, but to make you think before you jump in.

good luck dude. :)

Thanks man and believe it or not, I do appreciate brutal honesty.  I wouldn't have posted my photos here if I didn't want that.  I have never thought you were an asshole and this post goes on to justify why I haven't thought that.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: March 07, 2012, 02:30:01 PM »
Your baseboards look like they have been chewed on by a monkey and deserately need to be replaced.  Hire a decent finish carpenter this time.

Agreed man.  I currently rent (which I would much rather own) and it's the landlords responsibilty to get a new finish on there.  I come from a line of Italian construction workers and I can appreciate good carpentry.  My floors are currently an example of the opposite lol.

Having a cleaning service arrive tomorrow though so at least they'll be getting a good sweep and mop!

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: March 07, 2012, 03:10:02 PM »
Just take care of the health, life changes, one day your young pursuing bodybuilding 5 years later you have a wife and a baby on the way, you dont want to damage your life expectancy pursuing something that means a lot to you know, that wont mean that much to you later in life. anyway good luck

L.L

« Reply #166 on: March 07, 2012, 03:11:59 PM »

lol..hey, who knows maybe I will maybe I wont, that doesnt make me loose any sleep like  it does to you ..Scum of the earth  like you and gh15 who talk contanstly  about unborn kids and mentioning family that isnt involve in this internet bullshit,  do not deserve to live..I leave it to Karma it will get to you sooner or later and you will remember my name ...

in the meantime , i wil keep enjoying my life  not superlife but it 's a damn good one , while you spend most  of your days kissing a ghost's ass  days and spreading your envy all over the place..poor ccunt you are

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #167 on: March 07, 2012, 03:24:26 PM »
Post full blood check and EKG results. Everyone says he's in perfect health, but no one actually posts any proof of that. It should be easy for you since I assume you make 1 blood work every half a year.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: March 07, 2012, 04:44:55 PM »
He's referring to this thread from some months ago when I had my hands on the pharma grade kigs.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=403885.0

I also think this is a good example of how different lighting can effect a photo. 

lighting is EVERYTHING. There is a mirror under a certain lighting at my gym in a corner somewhere that I LOVE. When no one is looking, I can't help but lift my shirt up and admire. My arms also look unbelievable in that light. It makes a monumental difference as far as pics go

chess315

« Reply #169 on: March 07, 2012, 05:36:03 PM »
lighting is EVERYTHING. There is a mirror under a certain lighting at my gym in a corner somewhere that I LOVE. When no one is looking, I can't help but lift my shirt up and admire. My arms also look unbelievable in that light. It makes a monumental difference as far as pics go
yes lighting matters a fucking 1000% in these pix since the started making them bullshit florcents every where its hard to even find a place to take pix lol

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: March 07, 2012, 05:46:21 PM »
its not only lighting, its products come on, why the fuck you think he looked better in kigropin pictures?

ready?

he was on kigtropin, original dl kigtropin, pharm grade hgh, not novos or whatever hes on now

thats why gh15 told u guys about original kigtropin, he wanted u to feel what its like to be on pharm grade gh, watned u to know why pros look the way they do

L.L

« Reply #171 on: March 07, 2012, 05:51:12 PM »
its not only lighting, its products come on, why the fuck you think he looked better in kigropin pictures?

ready?

he was on kigtropin, original dl kigtropin, pharm grade hgh, not novos or whatever hes on now

thats why gh15 told u guys about original kigtropin, he wanted u to feel what its like to be on pharm grade gh, watned u to know why pros look the way they do

hahahahham shut your pie hole ,natty scum...stop talking about gh when u dont know what the fuck it looks like ..haha.".gh15 says this gh15 says that" ..hahaha...

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: March 07, 2012, 05:57:12 PM »
my mini frige is full of hgh =]

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: March 07, 2012, 06:29:23 PM »
Damn good rear delts and arms.....pretty good chest as well.....I would say bring up your back and calves and hams.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: March 07, 2012, 06:37:15 PM »
lol @ you guys trying to bring down someone who tried to do bodybuilding because you all failed  ::) ::)

if you guys were actual bodybuilders (which you are not) you would know what the reason BiGHeR looked fuller and had better lines and blow up from within IMPRESSIVE like flinstones called it..

IS BECAUSE OF THE KIGTROPIN ... PHARM GRADE GH LIKE I KEEP MENTIONING and gh15 tried to bring it to u guys

fucking retards i swear no wonder none you advance you are all too dumb  ::) ::) ::)