Author Topic: 'man' punches his wife in the face  (Read 34146 times)

A Professional

• Getbig IV
Re: Fella punches his woman in front of kids!
« Reply #125 on: March 07, 2012, 10:31:55 AM »
So true, fucking hoe. Weak the punch though, she's like 70 pounds.

This^

She deserved to be hit, but not 'full on' lol.

Could cause that bitch permanent damage.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
Re: 'man' punches his wife in the face
« Reply #126 on: March 07, 2012, 11:05:38 AM »

It's such a lack of a threat to anyone thats physically capable that it's insignificant.

If you are getting in to physical conflict with your woman, then you have a shit relationship and shouldn't be togeather.
it's not always that easy bro...
i have lived with someone who had borderline....
they can explode in rage from the most simple question or remark....
and when they rage.... well.... they RAGE! when i tried to leave the house, she got in front of the door.... telling me you are not leaving....
SHE was the one that got physical with me, and at one time she even had the nerve to talk shit about my daughter... (i do not have a kid with her.. btw)
well..... i knocked her out cold...
1 nobody hits me with fists in my face
2 nobody talks shit about my little girl.....
after that incident, i left for good.... sick bitch .....
Be Happy,
Optimus

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #127 on: March 07, 2012, 11:13:07 AM »
You're lucky to have found a woman who knows her place, either that or she has you so pussy whipped, you don't even know it.  Everybody I know, has had physical conflict in their relationships, I have had to defend myself against an attacking teenager (my partners daughter - very violent kid) many times, but I do it with restraint, and I am bigger than average so I can, but I dont berate any man who hits anybody who hits them, especially when the woman who struck first is instigating the violence, you really do need to see it in terms of us being animals - if this woman tried that on in nature against a bear, she would be brutalised, and not one decent human being would blame the bear that she provoked - Provocation leads to beat down, all women knows this, but they use societies distaste of so called "woman beaters" to their adavantage, so they goad the man to hit them, and then the play the victim and get every other lesbian activist on board to agree with them that they are nothing but innocent victims and the whole world should hate that man and love her professional victim arse.  Fuck That

meanwhile, the dumb slag will be back riding his cock like a maniac a week later!

No i just don't give a fuck to the degree that i tolerate any negative forces around me. My home is meant to be a harmonious enviroment and if anything disrupts that then it shouldn't be there.

I might overpower a woman if she tried to confront me as a man would, but most of the time i would never be in close proximity to a woman with that type of personality to begin with.

Those type of traits are masculine and women shouldn't possess them, it's a huge turn off.
Trans Milkshake.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #128 on: March 07, 2012, 11:14:31 AM »
Act I: Bitch: Complains about man leaving pile of crap on the floor

Man defends himself by saying: No I didn't

Bitch aggressively demands "You NEED to leave Shaun" "Seriously dude you need to leave" Translation: I am about to call the cops and say whatever I need to to fuck you up cun+ so you think you are tough, just try me, because see these - points to between her legs, these are some mighty big Kahunas.

Bitch aggressively states "You need to go" while man is still cleaning up floor" - all these statements are designed to inflame and escalate and inflame Men dont NEED to do jack shit!

Act II: Man moves to grasp something and the woman then says "Take whatever you want"

but when the man grabs something the Bitch then immediately claims "That's my Playstation and you cant take that" - women also use irrational arguments to confuse and aggravate during an argument - this is the onset of hysteria for the woman

The man then asks "Where is his playstation 3" - a valid question

Man then kicks his TV and asks again "where is my fucking Playstation" - the expletive added because he wasn't answered and also told off for breaking his own shit!

Bitch then retorts "If you don't stop breaking things, I will have to call the cops" - this is a direct threat to any man - and every woman knows this - what happened next was part of evolutions plan

Man then says "It's my TV" - just reinforcing the fact it is not illegal to break your own possessions

Women then says "I'm just protecting myself" (from what I don't know - maybe she said that just so she could push him and initiate a beatdown)
and then the woman initiates first contact and pushes the man away

Act III: Man strikes back and fight begins!

If me and my old lady ever get involved with the law, I'm calling you to defend my ass!   great analysis.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #129 on: March 07, 2012, 11:16:36 AM »
That dog is really supporting her.....plus I think the vid is fake.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #130 on: March 07, 2012, 11:21:14 AM »
Woman are pretty much fucken worthless. Without the tits and a vagina they would all have bounties on their heads.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #131 on: March 07, 2012, 11:22:13 AM »
Woman are pretty much fucken worthless. Without the tits and a vagina they would all have bounties on their heads.
Who's gonna do the laundry, then ?  You ?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: March 07, 2012, 11:27:47 AM »

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: March 07, 2012, 11:28:55 AM »
christ, all the bullshit in this thread to justify smacking a woman is pathetic.

i can even feel the hatred towards women in more than few of these post.

most of you are blind as well as fucking stupid. he was aggressive toward her the minute he stood up. she's fucking tiny. he punches her in the face infront of the little ones.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: March 07, 2012, 11:30:43 AM »
christ, all the bullshit in this thread to justify smacking a woman is pathetic.

most of you are blind as well as fucking stupid. he was aggressive toward her the minute he stood up. she's fucking tiny. he punches her in the face infront of the little ones.

Yeah, she's tiny and MANIPULATIVE.

Women are physically weaker, so they rely on cunning and subterfuge to survive.

They know exactly what they're doing, and attitudes like yours allow them to continue to take advantage of men.

She's weaker? Just don't punch as hard as you would if she was stronger.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: March 07, 2012, 11:31:17 AM »
he punches her in the face infront of the little ones.

Guess what. So did she.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: March 07, 2012, 11:35:47 AM »
Guess what. So did she.

who gives a fuck  ???

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: March 07, 2012, 11:37:19 AM »

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: March 07, 2012, 11:39:30 AM »
Women are rapist.

They live off of men then divorce them (divorce rate over 50%!) taking half of what they own.
Why should you get paid for getting a free ride during the course of marriage??? So you didn't have to work and now you're getting a severance check.
So you're paying them while they're off fucking someone else.
Also, the judges always side with them in any sort of dispute, over kids, domestic violence, etc...
They use their sexuality to their advantage.
And at the same time they want 'equality'.

Put simply, women want to have their cake and eat it too... well fuck to that!

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: March 07, 2012, 11:41:25 AM »
looks like her so called 'punch' was more like a flinch as he raises his hand to hit her. rememebr, he has already violently kicked the telly and frightened her.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: March 07, 2012, 11:42:36 AM »
looks like her so called 'punch' was more like a flinch as he raises his hand to hit her. rememebr, he has already violently kicked the telly and frightened her.

Yeah, well what about the stress she's probably put him under.
I bet she doesn't have to work, and who knows what sort of emotional drama she causes on a daily basis.

Get it out of your head that women are angels that need to be protected. This isn't 1950 anymore.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #141 on: March 07, 2012, 11:43:12 AM »
The sad thing is,they`ll more than likely stay together and repeat this scenario repeatedly for life.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #142 on: March 07, 2012, 11:53:12 AM »
Not that she didn't deserve a slapping but he's an idiot for losing his temper since the system is heavily stacked against men.

Now she'll take the kids, the house, the car and most of his paycheck all because he couldn't control himself

Why does he seem to know the camera is rolling though?

Ya that was weird. And the fact he didn't destroy it after the fact.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #143 on: March 07, 2012, 11:56:27 AM »
The sad thing is,they`ll more than likely stay together and repeat this scenario repeatedly for life.
And their sons will learn how to be the same way, perpetuating the cycle.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #144 on: March 07, 2012, 12:00:57 PM »

In fairness to the men on Getbig, the only women we see on here have more Test flowing through their veins then Ronnie Coleman. Which in some countries makes the "female" a male.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: March 07, 2012, 12:18:30 PM »
i had an ex that used to think she was fucking clever and would throw punches and what not, i never retaliated but damn it is so fucking hard to remain calm, its more the thought that they think they can do it. now when my wife shouts on i just laugh and wind her up more, or go out for a few hours

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #146 on: March 07, 2012, 12:50:41 PM »
 ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: March 07, 2012, 12:58:30 PM »
they are both complete cu nts behaving like that in front of their children

great role models  ::)
T

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: March 07, 2012, 01:07:15 PM »
the more you watch the clip. its easy to see that she does absolutely bugger all wrong.

i hope his work sees this and they sack his arse. no decent company wants its employees behaving like this. probably also ruined any chance of a relationship in the future with any decent woman.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #149 on: March 07, 2012, 01:22:06 PM »
;D

Keep hearing that joke on loop in my head with Sean's voice lol
Trans Milkshake.