Author Topic: Let's start a shit storm. Fat anglo/mexi/jew kills black kid over skittles  (Read 37821 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Its irrational how people are taking this so personally and focusing so intensely on the racial aspect... media manipulation for sure.  Incidents of white on black crime are statistically very very low.  The media makes it seem like it's a rampant problem and that whites are preying on minorities when the data clearly demonstrates this isn't true.  It could even be argued that the opposite is true.   Blacks statistically committ crimes (rape, murder, robbery) outside their race at a rate much higher than any other group.  These numbers are consistent even when factoring in location and economic variation.  I'm no statistician but this looks like a trend.  

This is true, but if a black guy commits a crime against a white person, that black guy is going to pay. The reason this story blew up is not just because of the presumed ethnicities of those involved, but also the way the cops responded.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
This is completely irrational and highly unlikely.  The most likely outcome is some average white person is going to be killed in revenge.

We have a winner!  Anyone who thinks some black kid is "up to no good" and then shoots and kills the black kid is acting irrational.
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
This is true, but if a black guy commits a crime against a white person, that black guy is going to pay. The reason this story blew up is not just because of the presumed ethnicities of those involved, but also the way the cops responded.

Isn't there a "reasonable person" standard in play?   From what I have seen, Zimmerman does not meet that test.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Isn't there a "reasonable person" standard in play?   From what I have seen, Zimmerman does not meet that test.

Thank you Sir. Zimmerpig is a freak who wanted to kill someone, anyone, and a black kid was perfect.
a

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
We have a winner!  Anyone who thinks some black kid is "up to no good" and then shoots and kills the black kid is acting irrational.

I never argued the watino Jew was rational in his actions.  These are the plan facts; the dispatcher told Zimmerman to discontinue his pursuit and the choose not too.  He was under no immediate threat but decided to be dirty Harry resulting in a murder that should never have taken place.  End of story.
A

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Agreed.
a

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

Oh it was definitely ethnicities.  Most reporters and people heard the name Zimmerman and automatically assumed he was white before even seeing the guy.  This story would have gotten zero traction if the guys name was Juan Garcia or Kashaun Harris.

I'm sorry but that Florida law is fucked up and I have a feeling we are going to see more cases like this one.
A

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Oh it was definitely ethnicities.  Most reporters and people heard the name Zimmerman and automatically assumed he was white before even seeing the guy.  This story would have gotten zero traction if the guys name was Juan Garcia or Kashaun Harris.

I'm sorry but that Florida law is fucked up and I have a feeling we are going to see more cases like this one.

The story went several weeks without getting traction, until the 911 tapes were release and it became obvious that the cops investigation ended 10 minutes after they arrived at the crime scene. Not saying race had nothing to do with it, but this story is a lot more complicated than that.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
The story went several weeks without getting traction, until the 911 tapes were release and it became obvious that the cops investigation ended 10 minutes after they arrived at the crime scene. Not saying race had nothing to do with it, but this story is a lot more complicated than that.

Your probably right that it is more complicated but using the racial angle to play up black distrust of authority and fears of injustice are what ignited the present shit storm.  Sharpton wouldn't be involved otherwise.
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
The chair.
A

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit

Your probably right that it is more complicated but using the racial angle to play up black distrust of authority and fears of injustice are what ignited the present shit storm.  Sharpton wouldn't be involved otherwise.

This isn't the least bit complicated.

-Zimmerpig wanted to be a cop, couldn't be a cop, wanted to kill someone, anyone.
-Zimmerpig killed the kid.
-Dumbass cop bought his "self defense" story.
-Dead kids family weren't very smart.
-cops thought they could hide their bungling incompetence.
-People found out.
-Zimmerpig is a murderer.
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
This isn't the least bit complicated.

-Zimmerpig wanted to be a cop, couldn't be a cop, wanted to kill someone, anyone.
-Zimmerpig killed the kid.
-Dumbass cop bought his "self defense" story.
-Dead kids family weren't very smart.
-cops thought they could hide their bungling incompetence.
-People found out.
-Zimmerpig is a murderer.

The fact that you stated more than one reason other than racial complicates the situation.  People look at it one dimensionally, as purely a racial case when Zimmerman clearly has other issues.
A

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
The fact that the kid was black is simply a fact, it's not a reason or a motive. The entire dynamic is very simple.

-bloated wantabe cop neighborhood watch pig Zimmerpig was driving around with a gun.
-zimmerpig saw a black kid.
-zimmerpig know black kids are good suspects.
-zimmerpig confronts, chases and murders black kid.
-zimmerpig tells cop "self defense lie".
-simple pig buys the lie.
-truth gets out.
-zimmerpig is a murderer.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Do I care if zimmerpig goes to prison? No. Is zimmerpig a coward and a murderer? yes.
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I think I should start some nabe watch programs.   Too many ghetto animals in my hood.    Could bust out my camis the AR15 , a bull horn, a whistle etc. 

"Move on }##%"

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini

Race was one of several factors and, quite frankly, it's impossible to overlook.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Which would be an odd turn of events considering that, according to Zimmerman's own account, he was tailing the guy even though he believed he was armed and high and Martin was trying to lose him.

According to information released on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/witness-martin-attacked-zimmerman-03232012

Oooooops....now isnt that an inconvenient bit of info everyone seems to be overlooking.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit

According to information released on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/witness-martin-attacked-zimmerman-03232012

Oooooops....now isnt that an inconvenient bit of info everyone seems to be overlooking.

zimmerpig is a murderer, a racist and a liar.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit

Perhaps you can go visit zimmerpig in prison and marry him. You clearly believe anything he says.
a

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini

Which, as I said, considering he admitted to tailing him when he believed he was high and armed, despite the dispatcher's recommendations, is an odd turn. How could a presumably armed and high black man in the middle of committing a crime suddenly become more threatening to the point that you halt your pursuit of him?

Zimmerman had been involved in apprehending another guy in the neighborhood. It's pretty obvious he was trying to get his Dirty Harry on.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
Perhaps you can go visit zimmerpig in prison and marry him. You clearly believe anything he says.

No, I believe in innocent until proven guilty. Not a big fan of trial by media.

But since you're too immature to discuss the issue rationally - go fuck yourself and your single digit IQ lynch mob mentality.

canyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Do you live in the states?? These flippin coons take blame for nothing and cry racism every chance. If a black commits a crime against whitey, it is hidden in section B, page 67.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V

Well, what about OJ Simpson justice?

Race had absolutely nothing to do with him going free right?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I think I should start some nabe watch programs.   Too many ghetto animals in my hood.    Could bust out my camis the AR15 , a bull horn, a whistle etc. 

"Move on }##%"

The dumbness continues