Author Topic: srs question....need advice  (Read 6858 times)

dfresh

• Getbig III
Re: srs question....need advice
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2012, 11:55:09 AM »
well she's going down to florida to visit family for a month....leaves tuesday. just needs to get away, and as of right now we are done. when she comes back she is gonna look for a place and move out...unless something changes

she's gonna do some thinking while she is down there...as will i, and if we decide we want to continue things, then when she gets back we will do so

but as of right now she said she is done and we are not together... not gonna lie im taking this pretty rough...i know things will work out regardless, but that doesnt change the way im feeling right now

she has been through a couple bad relationships, and this is my first serious one so maybe thats why she is dealing with it better idk. but it looks like this is it, unless we change our minds in the next month

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2012, 01:00:36 PM »
well she's going down to florida to visit family for a month....leaves tuesday. just needs to get away, and as of right now we are done. when she comes back she is gonna look for a place and move out...unless something changes

she's gonna do some thinking while she is down there...as will i, and if we decide we want to continue things, then when she gets back we will do so

but as of right now she said she is done and we are not together... not gonna lie im taking this pretty rough...i know things will work out regardless, but that doesnt change the way im feeling right now

she has been through a couple bad relationships, and this is my first serious one so maybe thats why she is dealing with it better idk. but it looks like this is it, unless we change our minds in the next month

you're young you'll recover bro.
asstropin

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2012, 01:16:07 PM »
you're young you'll recover bro.

i know man, just sucks right now

Jaaysheaa

• Getbig II
  • i wipe my own ass
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2012, 02:17:45 PM »
im thinking about breaking up with my gf, things just have not been good lately. we have been together a little over a year now, and just recently moved in together along with her two kids. idk if its the fact that im just not ready to "settle" down and do the family thing yet or what..(im 23, and shes 24 btw)

we took a little break last summer for about 2 months and decided to get back together...well it just doesnt seem like its working. i will admit i get mad over some stupid shit a lot, which is something ive been trying to fix.. but this in turn leads to arguments and both of us not being in a good mood for hours or sometimes days.

i mean shes a great girl...cooks for me, laundry, saves us shit tons of money with her couponing she does ;D....yet i am just not happy, at least not right now

what do i do? please keep the responses serious and on topic...i really need some help/advice here
You're only having cold feet right now bc in the back of yourmind you think that's all your getting out of life. The whole growing up and settling down part makes you think that your fun party times are over with. While you guys take your break party as hard as you can and have as much "fun" as you can. But at the end of the day you're gonna miss how easy it was with her and the consistency.. Just my opinion good luck 

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2012, 02:22:03 PM »
She's 24 with 2 kids  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

But seriously, man the fuck up, you sound like a pussy.  HTH

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2012, 02:23:57 PM »
You're only having cold feet right now bc in the back of yourmind you think that's all your getting out of life. The whole growing up and settling down part makes you think that your fun party times are over with. While you guys take your break party as hard as you can and have as much "fun" as you can. But at the end of the day you're gonna miss how easy it was with her and the consistency.. Just my opinion good luck 

yea and thats exactly what she told me to do, have fun and re-connect with friends

i'll be ok either way, as you said though...you get comfortable with having her around, doing your daily life routine, etc...especially living together

i guess if its meant to be its meant to be and will work out in the end..if not life goes on

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2012, 02:25:06 PM »
She's 24 with 2 kids  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

But seriously, man the fuck up, you sound like a pussy.  HTH

i know man....i'll get through this!

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2012, 07:25:38 PM »
well she left for florida today

gone for a month, the break will be nice...but sucks living with your girl then not seeing her for a month :-[

i think the time apart will do us good but who knows

as of right now she's looking to move out when she gets back... guess time will tell

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2012, 05:38:35 PM »
well she found a place and is moving out within the next couple weeks. i ended up doing a few sessions with a counselor..yes serious, and what i gathered from it is it seems that ive made myself unhappy by painting pictures in my head and assuming shit way too much

also certain things i just gotta let go and realize thats just how it is, most of the time if not all the time when i got angry or started an argument it was over something that just wasnt worth it, and arguing surely wasnt helping the cause

honestly id like to show her im willing to change and have learned from my mistakes, but if that happens it wont be under the same roof...not now anyway

just wanted to get that out there, not trying to sound like a pussy but hey we all got feelings...

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2012, 06:02:29 PM »
oh brother

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2012, 06:04:50 PM »
oh brother
X2, getbig the new Dr. Phil.
T

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2012, 06:06:32 PM »
X2, getbig the new Dr. Phil.

I don't know about you, but whenever tough decisions come in my life, i always ask "What would the life conquerors at getbig.com do?".....

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2012, 06:08:15 PM »
lol didnt think it was that big of a deal posting this :-\

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2012, 06:11:16 PM »

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2012, 06:12:02 PM »
Don't you have a friend to talk to about such matters.  ::)
T

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2012, 06:17:52 PM »
Don't you have a friend to talk to about such matters.  ::)

yea friends and family..whats so wrong posting about it on here, has it never been done here or something? ::)

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2012, 06:21:02 PM »
yea friends and family..whats so wrong posting about it on here, has it never been done here or something? ::)
Nothing if you enjoy the abuse that follows. Hey it's your choice if you want to be a beta. Best of luck champ chump.
T

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2012, 06:26:26 PM »
Nothing if you enjoy the abuse that follows. Hey it's your choice if you want to be a beta. Best of luck champ chump.

lol always gonna have ball busting regardless of topic...im aware of that, and can handle it

just prefer to have more "serious" answers in topics such as this ;)