Author Topic: High Doses Of Bold/Eq  (Read 43437 times)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
Re: High Doses Of Bold/Eq
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2012, 10:10:33 AM »
Has anyone run high doses (1200mg-1500mg) of Bold/Eq along with a low dose of test etc? If so what was the results??

Im running Tren A, Bold, Npp and Test Eth at the moment.

I got 60 days left of Npp and then I will take out and bump up the bold then I got another 40 days of Tren and when that runs out I was thinking of trying to bump up the Bold and run it with a low dose of Test by it's self to give me a break from heavy androgens for a few weeks and then throw the Tren back in. How do you think that would hold up or can you suggest something better?

yeah i have done multiple blasts of 1200 mg EQ with very little test (350 mg sustanon).

it is a lean, veiny look and it supports all the lean muscle from any previous blast which included better (in my opinion) compounds.

i sort of use EQ during my cruises now a days, because i don't love mixing high dose tren with high dose EQ. this is one combination that makes me a bit nervous in weird situations like waiting to get my laundry.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2012, 10:13:44 AM »
I was thinking of leaving it for when I drop the Tren out in future.. the big word being when lol

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2012, 12:02:53 PM »
Yeah I will do a break but not yet I got more magic to come yet lol. Just took my time with the dosing I started at 50mg EOD for a few weeks then took it up slowly.

I find the longer you're on tren, the more quality you keep adding. No downregulation and no bad sides are a plus for me

yeah i like to use it when im not on tren. eq is kind've mild, so on tren i don't even see a difference if it's there or not  :-\ ...i dropped it mid prep for provincials in nov. and didn't see any difference, tren was the only thing i really counted on that much(low test and low mast w/ it, rest was fat burners and gh)

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2012, 01:00:20 PM »
Would adding EQ when getting ready for a show, add or detract from the physique? I mean I'm 6 weeks out now and wondering if I should add it in? Presently just on mast tren test prop on 50/50/50 EOD? Would the long ester of EQ not produce some unwanted water retention?  ???

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2012, 01:03:20 PM »
Would adding EQ when getting ready for a show, add or detract from the physique? I mean I'm 6 weeks out now and wondering if I should add it in? Presently just on mast tren test prop on 50/50/50 EOD? Would the long ester of EQ not produce some unwanted water retention?  ???

That little for a show? You running allot of growth with that?

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2012, 01:05:00 PM »
I find the longer you're on tren, the more quality you keep adding. No downregulation and no bad sides are a plus for me

yeah i like to use it when im not on tren. eq is kind've mild, so on tren i don't even see a difference if it's there or not  :-\ ...i dropped it mid prep for provincials in nov. and didn't see any difference, tren was the only thing i really counted on that much(low test and low mast w/ it, rest was fat burners and gh)

Im going to pull it out when I finsh the batch I got and use it for cruise in the future

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2012, 01:24:03 PM »
Basically its a show that is very poorly attended so I know the competition and who normally competes there! I have put on a good solid 14 pounds on my last blast so these doseages are kind of a cruise for me but I am holding the size I have built and just want to see the difference I have made cut down to 5-6%. I also want to try a few things like adding anadrol last few weeks and maybe adding EQ in. Got gh in at 8ius clen at 40cmg with effedrine at 60cmg and for the first time thinking if running some t3 as well. Want to try all this out on a kind of mini cut before I blast it again for the nationals at the end of the year!

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2012, 01:25:30 PM »
Fair enough, it working well?

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2012, 01:34:44 PM »
Fair enough, it working well?

Yes bro but been cruising for about 8 weeks now and probably going to up the doseage for the last 6 weeks! That was why i was thinking of adding the Eq along side but dont know if i should be mixing long and short esters pre contest ? I have never done that before but i am guessing Eq might be ok? I got some descent chinese gh now as well which is working well for me after my bad kig experience!

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2012, 01:38:47 PM »
Well I am not the one to advise you on Bold before contest but it does tak 4-5 weeks to really get going from my exp with it

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2012, 01:47:38 PM »
Yes that's why i thought 6 weeks on it might have an effect by the end. One think I am not is very vascular so I was banking on the EQ helping me with this as well! Just starting take proviron 2 days and armadex once every third day. The armadex tends to flatten me out if I take it very day but if I throw 2 days of proviron in between it seems to prevent this without losing any of the positive effects of the drug.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2012, 01:49:05 PM »
Yes that's why i thought 6 weeks on it might have an effect by the end. One think I am not is very vascular so I was banking on the EQ helping me with this as well! Just starting take proviron 2 days and armadex once every third day. The armadex tends to flatten me out if I take it very day but if I throw 2 days of proviron in between it seems to prevent this without losing any of the positive effects of the drug.

Could be worth a gamble, wonder if any other guys with more exp can give some input?

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2012, 02:09:03 PM »
Could be worth a gamble, wonder if any other guys with more exp can give some input?

Yes it's only a little show possibly 3 in each class that sort of thing so not really getting it too seriously especially since I am really only on a cruise or just coming off a cruise but yes would like to hear some opinions on this from experienced board members if it sounds reasonably or not?

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2018, 05:42:10 AM »

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2018, 02:02:46 PM »
EQ tends to reach its optimal dosing range much later on…around 2 grams per week (great results will be found between 1.5-3.0 grams). Of course, all steroids will continue to activate more receptor sites (and thus provide greater muscle growth), up until about 3,500 mg per week, but with Boldenone, it seems that the gains are just starting to get good at 1 gram weekly, while most other AAS seem to be nearly tapped out by that point, quickly hitting the point of diminishing returns.

So that article says to use almost a whole bottle of EQ weekly .. what a shit drug lol

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2018, 06:59:13 PM »
Yeh its weak but its said its still safe in mega doses

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2018, 08:26:48 AM »
EQ used at 2-3g works really well....

None remembers CONCRETE GUY? He was advocating big doses of EQ.

If you aim to use it alone, imho you will be not satisfied since it needs a good dose of estrogens for base of growth, EQ even at 3g doesn't raise enough E2.

I would use something like: 300 TestE+ 400 MastE+ 2-3g EQ

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2018, 11:31:40 AM »
low dose eq works very well.... u don't need high dosages of anything.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2018, 12:12:06 AM »
If you need 2g of a compound to see good results the said compound is shit.
EQ is a crappy steroid unless you happen to respond amazingly to it which very few people do.

plebian

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2018, 02:13:50 AM »
I'm not sufficiently convinced that it does anything special

growing lean, solid muscle slowly with no bloat, getting shredded and vascular? yeah its called deca no test.

steroids stop being "cheap" once you start getting into the grams per week range, so i'd want some mighty strong convincing that EQ isn't just a weak drug burning a hole in your pocket needlessly.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2018, 05:28:44 PM »
deca

deca the dick killer is the worst steroid ever invented. 

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2018, 05:30:07 PM »
deca the dick killer is the worst steroid ever invented. 

that is bs, actually lol... SD is prob the worst

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2018, 12:28:04 AM »
I'm not sufficiently convinced that it does anything special

growing lean, solid muscle slowly with no bloat, getting shredded and vascular? yeah its called deca no test.

steroids stop being "cheap" once you start getting into the grams per week range, so i'd want some mighty strong convincing that EQ isn't just a weak drug burning a hole in your pocket needlessly.

You can do that on anything as long as you dont pig out.

Redbull3906

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2018, 08:33:59 PM »
1.5g per week? How many ml are we talking here? At 4ml per week I feel like a lumpy pin cushion. I can’t imagine what it would feel like after say 10 ml per week of gear. Not sustainable at all. As far as eq is concerned, I’d say be careful. My rbc count and hemoglobin we’re through the roof on it. Your blood will turn to syrup if you aren’t careful. You will look like you have a blood disorder with all the veins that will pop out. My forearms are dead giveaways.

I dropped it three weeks ago and the inside of my thighs are still covered with large popping veins. Dry vascular gains is what To expect from eq. Little to no water, and possibly weak AI properties. It will give you a look that makes you stand out from the rest. Grainy and vascular. At 1.5g you don’t need to frontload. Lol. Your blood levels will skyrocket within an our. I would think the solution would be pretty thick to get a dosage that high per week. What’s the mg per ml we are talking to get that high a dose? 400mg? I doubt you will feel well on that dose. Definitely flu like symptoms and lethargy.

Your rbc count will skyrocket and continue to climb until you drop such a large dose. Could get dangerous within a month or two (or sooner). I would get CBC before ever thinking of that dose. Have you ever seen eq raw in person? Looks like honey only thicker and smells funny. It doesn’t wash off your hand with soap either. It wears off in an hour or so. Probably too much info. I am very familiar with it. Never at that dose. Done many 500-800mg runs with test e the same for years off and on. I have recently gotten sick of it and switched to deca. Your dosages scare me. Lol.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2018, 10:39:47 AM »
Anyone figure out to deal with the anxiety side that comes with it for some people?